Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Season 7 Confirmed! Season 6+ News Speculation etc. Thread (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]May 13, 2010
    • level: 101
    Please direct all spoilers, speculation, voting sites, news, interviews, polls, wishlists, theories etc., concerning Season 6+ to this thread.

Essentially, if it has anything to do with Season Six stuff that hasn't happened yet, and there isn't an episode thread for it, it goes here.

Enjoy!
    Edited on 04/26/2011 7:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hildetorr

[2]May 13, 2010
    • level: 3

1st?

Already Castiel and Bobby killed aftermath will be good

EDIT: and they are back lol

Edited on 05/13/2010 6:53pm

rko103

[3]May 13, 2010
    • level: 12

Probably the last time I open/read/post this thread, since the spoilers ruin it for me... But, woww... Cant see where Season 6 can go from here

justinwestnet

[4]May 13, 2010
    • level: 17

rko103 wrote:

Probably the last time I open/read/post this thread, since the spoilers ruin it for me... But, woww... Cant see where Season 6 can go from here

Yea, the speculation about Sam appearing at the end and what will happen next will be brutal these next 4 months. my guess is "clean up" work from the final battle with good old fashioned monster hunts mixed in (they did say Bobby was hunting something in Dayton, so they do exist) and resolving Sam and Dean's fractured relationship. But after tonight, this is why I wanted it to end when it did! Too good!

Tsumiena

[5]May 13, 2010

Wow! Didn't take long for the newthread to be put up Here's too an awesome season 6!

ETA: And now that I've actually finished the ep, let's start the first bit of speculation: Aka, why was Sammy just standing outside staringand why did the light pop? What does this mean for season 6?Two theories for the moment:

1. God brought Sam back from Hellas an angel (the streetlight popped, which angelic presence can cause) He's standing outside wondering what his brother will think of him.

2. God brought Sam back. As Sam. Nothing special, save rescuinghim from the pit, and the light is just coincidence/mood setting. He's watching Dean keep the promise about a normal life(that we never actually here him agree too)And is brooding about the fact that it took him dying again to give his brother a way out of hunting. SoSam has to consider wheter its best to let Dean know he's alive and end his brother'sgrief, or not tear him away from his new family and let Dean keep on thinking that he's dead. I'm leaning towards this side, because I can so clearly see the first episode or two of Sam being back but not letting anyone know, until Dean gets a whiff/glimpse of him, tracks him down and is both touched and hurt by his brother trying to keep his distance(but probably more hurt) and cue start of more seasonal angst. We also might get to see the boys trying to balance home life and hunting. Anybody know anything about the actress that plays Lisa? Any sign ons for season 6, like major recurring character role ie Cas?

I'm not even entertaining the notion that it's Lucifer and not Sam. We were promised the Apocalypse was over, and I'm not that sorry to see it go.

Edited on 05/13/2010 11:09pm

ScareyKitty

[6]May 13, 2010
    • level: 5
    Tsumiena wrote:

Wow! Didn't take long for the newthread to be put up Here's too an awesome season 6!

Yep, thats all I can say........."bring it on"

LordSothe

[7]May 14, 2010

Tsumiena wrote:

ETA: And now that I've actually finished the ep, let's start the first bit of speculation: Aka, why was Sammy just standing outside staringand why did the light pop? What does this mean for season 6?Two theories for the moment:

1. God brought Sam back from Hellas an angel (the streetlight popped, which angelic presence can cause) He's standing outside wondering what his brother will think of him.

2. God brought Sam back. As Sam. Nothing special, save rescuinghim from the pit, and the light is just coincidence/mood setting. He's watching Dean keep the promise about a normal life(that we never actually here him agree too)And is brooding about the fact that it took him dying again to give his brother a way out of hunting. SoSam has to consider wheter its best to let Dean know he's alive and end his brother'sgrief, or not tear him away from his new family and let Dean keep on thinking that he's dead. I'm leaning towards this side, because I can so clearly see the first episode or two of Sam being back but not letting anyone know, until Dean gets a whiff/glimpse of him, tracks him down and is both touched and hurt by his brother trying to keep his distance(but probably more hurt) and cue start of more seasonal angst. We also might get to see the boys trying to balance home life and hunting. Anybody know anything about the actress that plays Lisa? Any sign ons for season 6, like major recurring character role ie Cas?

I'm not even entertaining the notion that it's Lucifer and not Sam. We were promised the Apocalypse was over, and I'm not that sorry to see it go.

I think your second theory is right -God brought back Sam, and only Sam. The light going out was probably just a side effect of whatever mojo God used to pull him out of Hell.

However, unless God actually told Sam he was the one who brought him back, there's really no way for him to know that Dean didn't do something. In Lazarus Rising, Dean and Bobby both assumed Sam had made a deal, Sam may initially have the same suspicions in 6x01.

Regarding Dean, I think he's in for a rude awakening, whether by Sam or not. He and Sam just locked Michael and Lucifer, the Kingpins of Heaven and Hell respectively, downstairs for all eternity. I'm willing to bet that almost every demon in existence and more than a few angels are going to be pissed at him for that. It's only a matter of time before someone finds him -And his new family. Haven't he and Sam learned by now that you can't run away from the hunting life?

SohiHien

[8]May 14, 2010
    • level: 8
    All I have to say is that Sam better not be an angel because that is super lame. In the Houses of the Holy episode the pastor said that humans cannot become angels, though I supposed God could do whatever he wanted. Angel Sam would suck though. I'm hoping either Sam is back as himself and doesn't want to know Dean is alive because he wants him to have a normal life or Sam is somehow back but evil either from still having lucifer in him or just all the demon blood he drank and lucifer's taint (demons can pop lights too).

NicklasForsberg

[9]May 14, 2010
    • level: 2

Sam and Dean is fighting Aliens in the next season for sure

As they used to look up at the stars in the middle of the night.

snakcz

[10]May 14, 2010
    lmao. Sam and Dean fighting aliens

idjitlovers

[11]May 14, 2010
    • level: 8

Castiel's line at the end ("no paradise, no hell, just more of the same") and Bobby's hunt for a rugaru, tells me it's back to monsters of the week in Season 6. Big bad may be the Anti-Christ kid.

Honestly, I'd love season 6 to start with Sam and Dean hunting separately.

Tsumiena

[12]May 14, 2010
    NicklasForsberg wrote:

Sam and Dean is fighting Aliens in the next season for sure

As they used to look up at the stars in the middle of the night.

But what a great episode to parody Men in Black, no? Our Boys in suits and shades...yummy! ^.^ And because I can totaly hear Dean yelling "Have you ever flashy thinged me?!"

uk18flashback

[13]May 14, 2010
    • level: 4

Is Misha Collins going to be in season 6? Either as Castiel or his vessel? Because I love this actor and want to see more of him in any capacity.

As for Sam and Dean they should go back to fighting demons, vampires and ghosts. I love the current story-arc but these characters need to go back to what they do best. Listening to rock music and having fun. They need to repair their relationship as brothers and friends IMO.

Bring on Season 6!

lordanze

[14]May 14, 2010
    • level: 1

Just a quick thought, when at the end the prophet disappear, has anyone wondered if maybe that`s god?????

Do you remember in episode Two Minutes to Midnight when Dean is talking to Death and Death tells him that there are other worlds and that he`s like a bacteria who lives in a galaxy who is barely out of its diapers, I think it`s a 50:50 chance between what`s in the other worlds and doing the same thing! I hope they don`t get back to hunting ghost, demons, vampires and other monsters or creatures!!! Because that was fine until they presented heavens and angels! Which are in my opinion more interesting than hunting demons and ghosts?!?

mynameisjohnas

[15]May 14, 2010
    • level: 6

I'm actually looking forward to this season. IMO there are lots of things they could focus on without going back to a boring monster of week of episode story line including explaining:

-Why did Mary never realized there was a demon in the house before she was killed in the pilot episode after the warning signs started to surface?

-Why and how did Sam display telekinetic powers in season 1?

-Why was he immune to the Crotoan Virus in season 2?

-Why was he immune to Lillith's powers at the end of season 3

-What happened to Anti-Christ boy and what was the point of introducing him if they weren't going to use his character later on?

-Where are John and Mary Winchester given that Ash said he couldn't find them in heaven? (Great opportunity to bring JDM back)

-Where are Jo and Ellen given that Ash said he didn't even know they had died?

-Given that Chuck confirmed Dean was responsible for causing John to buy the Impala when he went back in time, does that also mean that Dean was responsible for the entire chain of events surrounding his family's fate to Azazel and Lucifer?

-Is Chuck really God? (better not be)

-What did Lucifer mean with the Luke Sky Walker reference and his comments about Dean and John being at best a mere foster family?

-How is Dean going handle a normal life?

-What happens to the four horsemen now?

-What happened to Adam? Was he really left stuck with Michael wearing his meat suit in Hell?

-Is Crowley going to return Bobby's soul?

-How well is Castiel going to manage being the big chief in Heaven?

-And the most obvious being what is Sam now and how did he get out?

I know lots of people will dismiss some of the questions given that Kripke just admited there are plot holes but given that we are having a season 6 there is a very easy way to explain a lot of this and in doing so they could make a lot of the season about the Winchester family history.

Edited on 05/14/2010 9:24am
    Edited 2 total times.

MisfitChicks

[16]May 14, 2010
    • level: 12

mynameisjohnas wrote:

I'm actually looking forward to this season. IMO there are lots of things they could focus on without going back to a boring monster of week of episode story line including explaining:

-Why did Mary never realized there was a demon in the house before she was killed in the pilot episode after the warning signs started to surface?

-Why and how did Sam display telekinetic powers in season 1?

-Why was he immune to the Crotoan Virus in season 2?

-Why was he immune to Lillith's powers at the end of season 3

-What happened to Anti-Christ boy and what was the point of introducing him if they weren't going to use his character later on?

-Where are John and Mary Winchester given that Ash said he couldn't find them in heaven? (Great opportunity to bring JDM back)

-Where are Jo and Ellen given that Ash said he didn't even know they had died?

-Given that Chuck confirmed Dean was responsible for causing John to buy the Impala when he went back in time, does that also mean that Dean was responsible for the entire chain of events surrounding his family's fate to Azazel and Lucifer?

-Is Chuck really God? (better not be)

-What did Lucifer mean with the Luke Sky Walker reference and his comments about Dean and John being at best a mere foster family?

-How is Dean going handle a normal life?

-What happens to the four horsemen now?

-What happened to Adam? Was he really left stuck with Michael wearing his meat suit in Hell?

-Is Crowley going to return Bobby's soul?

-How well is Castiel going to manage being the big chief in Heaven?

-And the most obvious being what is Sam now and how did he get out?

I know lots of people will dismiss some of the questions given that Kripke just admited there are plot holes but given that we are having a season 6 there is a very easy way to explain a lot of this and in doing so they could make a lot of the season about the Winchester family history.

SO Many Questions! Oddly, I've wondered some of the same things.

I'm with you on Mary! She was a hunter. How in the world did she not have protections around the house? Under a rug, or behind the wallpaper. Somewhere! Jeez. No salt under the sills? Or doorways? Easy enough to hide it if she was worried about John finding out.

Sam's powers, the virus, Lilith. I think he was immune to them just because he was Lucifer's vessel. Just guessing on that. Hunt down Kripke, make him talk!

As for what he is, (if he's not Sam singular there at the end) - Don't know. Lucifer & Michael are locked up. Dean's got the rings (Yes?). Maybe God did let Sam out. I don't think Lucifer could've wiggled out on his own.

I've been wondering about Mary, John, Ellen & Jo for a while. How did Ash not know they were there? Simply too drunk to listen to all that Angel speak all the time? Wrong parameters set up on his rig?

Chuck is God. It would be interesting. Given that Chuck had said, the Angels weren't telling him where the final battle was, but he saw anyway? Come on. Sure. He's the prophet, and I'm sure the Angels couldn't really stop him from "seeing" things.

I thought the story of the Impala was a good one. Seemed fitting that since it is the Third player.. that it get a little spot light. It was just so fitting that the guy who owned it before, sold bibles. Kinda fun really.

I hope Castiel returns. Misha Collins is one heck of a straight man. Dean's influence on Cass is notable, I would think that Cass would come back once in a while at least to "check in" on Dean. I think Cass might even miss Dean. BTW-- YAY for Cass being returned and bringing back Bobby. I literally yelled at the screen "NO!" when Bobby was killed.

Season 6-- Maybe "Chuck" returns. Writes another series. Not sure. But I'm looking forward to it.

jake-sf

[17]May 14, 2010
    • level: 6

idjitlovers wrote:

Castiel's line at the end ("no paradise, no hell, just more of the same") and Bobby's hunt for a rugaru, tells me it's back to monsters of the week in Season 6. Big bad may be the Anti-Christ kid.

Honestly, I'd love season 6 to start with Sam and Dean hunting separately.

I have no idea why people want that. If thats all they come back to, thats pretty lame. I have nothing against them hunting different monsters every week, but the idea behind it certainly needs to be quite different. I just don't see the simple old formula working for me anymore. You just ended the apocalypse and now its back to old hunts for the sake of it? No, not attractive at all to me. I don't want more of the same is all I say.

One thing they certainly can work with is the Sam & Dean thing. I think its time for them to not always be working together and even be enemies. That would be definitively be a change of pace. Some people want everything back to normal with them... but again, how is that interesting in any way?

JulianJesuthe

[18]May 14, 2010
    • level: 1

cas is definitely bak...cuz misha has signed up for da nxt 1

dpebbleson

[19]May 14, 2010
    • level: 23
    In the beginning I was against season 6. But after seeing how badly written the Apocalypse was written, with bad pacing, illogical stuff going on (I mean they lock up Sam in Season 4 for drinking blood; in Season 5 they give him blood freely; it's okay for Sam to say yes to a malevolent father of all lies, but is not okay for Dean to do the same to Michael; they spend Seasons 4 and 5 on Dean is a vessel thing, and then Adam takes it; and so on and so forth), I now wish for them to think about how they messed up so many things and take time in Season 6 to correct them, so we get a proper series finale.

At the end of Season 5 I did feel some sort of melancholy and sadness that one has when he finishes a book, or a great story, or a great series; but it was half-baked, so to say, something was missing. I hope they correct that in Season 6.

englishshewolf

[20]May 14, 2010
    • level: 14

My season 6 predictions.......

1 Dean is not suited to domestic life and drinks/cheats/hunts or something to F**k things up.Cool

2 Cas is bored and rebellious and falls / gets kicked out of heaven.Innocent

3 Sam is a Ghost.....he refused to leave Dean even in death Awww!Embarassed

4 They all get back together and huntLaughing