Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Season 7 Confirmed! Season 6+ News Speculation etc. Thread (possible spoilers)

SohiHien

[161]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 8
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    I wonder what they look like under the smoke

Well, its been implied that their true forms can only be seen in Hell where "reality is stronger" as Alastiar called it.

But Anna could see Ruby's true face: and she didnt smile!

So they must be fugly as hell

They do have ugly faces. Remember Dean could see the true faces of demons on the last episode of season three because he was close to going to hell. He made some comment about how ugly Ruby's face was and also could tell when Ruby's meatsuit was possessed by Lilith instead so they obviously also have unique faces to some degree.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RachelleMcAdams

[162]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 11

SohiHien wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

RachelleMcAdams wrote:

Well, its been implied that their true forms can only be seen in Hell where "reality is stronger" as Alastiar called it.

They do have ugly faces. Remember Dean could see the true faces of demons on the last episode of season three because he was close to going to hell. He made some comment about how ugly Ruby's face was and also could tell when Ruby's meatsuit was possessed by Lilith instead so they obviously also have unique faces to some degree.

Yeah but why did Sam still bang Ruby after hearing she was a ugly broad? and not to mention demons smell like sulfur which equates smelling like rotten eggs

Edited on 08/09/2010 6:13pm

-xXx-aimz-xXx-

[163]Aug 10, 2010

I just think that putting Sam and Dean againt each other as enemies will be stupid. They are brothers and all throughout the series they have put family first! I really can't see them as enemies as Sam did what he did with Lucifer to redeem himself in his own eyes as well as Dean and Bobby's.

I think he also did it because deep down they both didn't want it to come down to Sam vs Dean (Lucifer vs Michael in their vessels).

Just my opinion...

sinjaceheroes

[164]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 14

RachelleMcAdams wrote:

SohiHien wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

RachelleMcAdams wrote:

Yeah but why did Sam still bang Ruby after hearing she was a ugly broad? and not to mention demons smell like sulfur which equates smelling like rotten eggs

Well, they only smell like eggs when they teleport seeing as they leave a sulfur residue behind.

Still, maybe she has a portable febreeze or something.

sinjaceheroes

[165]Aug 11, 2010

GravityDefyer wrote:

i'm getting so sick of all these 'sam is a demon' and 'sam should get more dark/evil' crappy theories. it's been done, it's over. the least redundant thing they could do now is just bring back a normal sam with a new start, because quite frankly his downward spiral would become a tired plot point otherwise.

-i think sam is just sam. the light was just for effect.

-sam and dean better not be apart for too long, although the first few episodes would be okay.

-another plot point that would get tired if they continued it: the brothers' distrust for each other. they were going down that road for quite some time for the past two seasons, and i think continuing any kind of hints at them being enemies would just be annoying. i'm sick of it, and it is getting old. let the world fall apart around them, but i think especially the se5 finale proved that nothing is going to break these bros up for good.

-there are still plenty of plot points i feel need to be revisited, so i am still really happy and optimistic for se6, even without kripke. though he will be missed! come on, man, you couldn't work up enough juice to just think up one more season????????

- Sam maybe still Sam, but not Season 1 Sam. He still has the blood and it will still play an effect in Season 6. That much has been confirmed.

- They are only apart for a year, according to the spoilers. And according to another spoiler, half of the first episode will still have them separated, but they DO reunite in the first episode of the new season. So, breather there.

- The mutual distrust is gone. As Sam trust Dean, but Dean no longer trusts Sam. Not fully. In an interview Jared said that in this season, roles would be reversed. Sam will be like A-Hole Dean in Season 1, while Dean will become Moppy Sam. In other words, Sam = Jerk, Dean = B!tch The reason for Dean's mistrust is obviously the time Sam spent in the Hole, (which I think we should recognize as a different place from the normal Hell). And the new dark persona that has taken over Sam.

- He's still there. And if I am not mistaken, part of the whole monsters running amok and acting weird, was in part by Kripke. He was the one who pulled Sera into this direction, according to some interviews. So, gotta give him his props there. Even when he's NOT calling the shots, he IS!

All in all, I think its gonna be a pretty nice season. Back to the roots.

Tawrens

[166]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 7

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/InstigatorGIRL/news/?a=20776

Season 6 clip and then underneath it is the season 5 gag reel.

Tawrens

[167]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 7

Got these at Wiki so I'm not sure how accurate they are.

6.01 Exile On Main Street Robert Singer Directed Sera Gamble Writing

6.02 Two and A Half Men Ben oriented?

6.03 The Third Man Castiel?

6.04 Weekend At Bobby's Jensen Ackles Directed

babs178

[168]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 10
    [QUOTE="Tawrens"]

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/InstigatorGIRL/news/?a=20776

Season 6 clip and then underneath it is the season 5 gag reel.

[/QUOTE
    ]Thanks for that!!!

sinjaceheroes

[169]Aug 12, 2010

Gamble also reiteratedwhat we learned at Comic-Con-- that the archangel Raphael will return. "He was not in a good mood when we saw him before, and he's the only one left in heaven, so he has a role to play," she teased.

and he's the only one left in heaven, so he has a role to play,

Whut? O_o

jack756

[170]Aug 13, 2010

i havent been watching sn like i should.(i had written a thered about this but it got delete b/c i didnt knw this was already up)but

1.whats is suppose to be happening with season 6?

2.i read sera is gon focus more own their bros mother hunter side?

3.is eric kripe still in charge?

4.i heard sam and dean bro adam is coming back?is that true?how are they go do that?

4.is bobby still in the show?

5.are their any new characters i should be aware about when i get s5 on dvd or when i watch s6 on tv?

(i havent seen most of s5 but i wouldnt mind ppl telling what happened last season to catch me up)

sinjaceheroes

[172]Aug 14, 2010

jack756 wrote:

i havent been watching sn like i should.(i had written a thered about this but it got delete b/c i didnt knw this was already up)but

4.i heard sam and dean bro adam is coming back?is that true?how are they go do that?

5.are their any new characters i should be aware about when i get s5 on dvd or when i watch s6 on tv?

(i havent seen most of s5 but i wouldnt mind ppl telling what happened last season to catch me up)

1- Sam went into Lucifer's cage with Michael in the season finale. In the last shot of the episode, Sam appears alive and well outside of Lisa's home where Dean will now live.

2- Well, its not that they will focus more but they will come into play, after all, Mary was not the only hunter left alive in her family after YED's little murdering spree in the past.

3- Nope. He is not. He's kind of an advisor. Sera is in charge now.

4- I havent heard anything about that. But if Adam is going to be brought back, I would guess it would be the same way that Sam was brought back. After all, both Sam and Adam were thrown into Lucifer's jail at the same time it closed.

5- There is only one new character, and he will have a mayor part in Season 6. His name is Crowley, and basically, he is the Boss of the Crossroads demons. Back when it was said that Dean's Hell Contract was held by a powerful demon and not just any crossroads dealer, it is highly possibly that it was Crowley who held it.

In any case, you should watch it. It's a good season with a lot of jaw-dropping. By the way, they are airing again every friday at 9pm in the CW.

P.S. Gabriel a.k.a. The Trickster is dead.

RachelleMcAdams

[173]Aug 14, 2010

[/QUOTE]

But they might bring him back

jack756

[174]Aug 14, 2010
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

jack756 wrote:

1- Sam went into Lucifer's cage with Michael in the season finale. In the last shot of the episode, Sam appears alive and well outside of Lisa's home where Dean will now live.

2- Well, its not that they will focus more but they will come into play, after all, Mary was not the only hunter left alive in her family after YED's little murdering spree in the past.

4- I havent heard anything about that. But if Adam is going to be brought back, I would guess it would be the same way that Sam was brought back. After all, both Sam and Adam were thrown into Lucifer's jail at the same time it closed.

5- There is only one new character, and he will have a mayor part in Season 6. His name is Crowley, and basically, he is the Boss of the Crossroads demons. Back when it was said that Dean's Hell Contract was held by a powerful demon and not just any crossroads dealer, it is highly possibly that it was Crowley who held it.

In any case, you should watch it. It's a good season with a lot of jaw-dropping. By the way, they are airing again every friday at 9pm in the CW.

oh my this sound so good i have to get s5 on dvd and start watching s6.it sounds like sn has lots of twists now ..im so exicted thanks for catching me up

sinjaceheroes

[175]Aug 15, 2010

jack756 wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

jack756 wrote:

oh my this sound so good i have to get s5 on dvd and start watching s6.it sounds like sn has lots of twists now ..im so exicted thanks for catching me up

No prob. And yes, yes you should.

sinjaceheroes

[176]Aug 15, 2010

RachelleMcAdams wrote:

But they might bring him back[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I dont know. I think its hardly likely. Up until now, the only angel that has been killed and brought back was Castiel, and only cause God himself did it. I dont know if being killed by an Archangel's Blade (previously known as Lucifer's Sword) would change anything, but I think its the same. God wont bring him back, theres no need to.

We have a new and the only living Archangel here now. Raphael.

Cause of the four there were, Lucifer and Michael are in Hell, and Gabriel is long gone. So, the only one left active is the mental breakdown Rahael.

Does that scare anyone else beside me?

RachelleMcAdams

[177]Aug 15, 2010

sinjaceheroes wrote:

RachelleMcAdams wrote:

But they might bring him back

Hmm, I dont know. I think its hardly likely. Up until now, the only angel that has been killed and brought back was Castiel, and only cause God himself did it. I dont know if being killed by an Archangel's Blade (previously known as Lucifer's Sword) would change anything, but I think its the same. God wont bring him back, theres no need to.

We have a new and the only living Archangel here now. Raphael.

Cause of the four there were, Lucifer and Michael are in Hell, and Gabriel is long gone. So, the only one left active is the mental breakdown Rahael.

Does that scare anyone else beside me?

[/QUOTE] I think Raphael is going to be major villian next season and he is going try to hunt down Sam and Dean to kill them or send his angel minions to I know he didn't care for the apocalyptic battle between Micheal and Lucifer though I'm sure he is mad his older brother(Micheal)is locked in hell

Edited on 08/15/2010 3:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.

sinjaceheroes

[178]Aug 15, 2010

RachelleMcAdams wrote:

I think Raphael is going to be major villian next season and he is going try to hunt down Sam and Dean to kill them or send his angel minions to I know he didn't care for the apocalyptic battle between Micheal and Lucifer though I'm sure he is mad his older brother(Micheal)is locked in hell

Well, its been said in the spoilers that Castiel's mission may not exactly be the same as the Winchester bros'. But Castiel will appear to help the bros again. I dont think they'll do the same, "Its my mission to capture you, but I wanna be your friend" thing.

It will be interesting to see how the last Archangel serves in power.

RachelleMcAdams

[179]Aug 17, 2010
    Here are some new spoilers I found

As excited as we are about the Season 6 premiere of "Supernatural," we can't help but feel a bit stressed as news trickles in. After all, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) never fare well when they're separated -- and when the series returns to The CW on September 24, the brothers Winchester will have been split up for an entire year.

To add to our separation anxiety, the most iconic part of the show is going to be M.I.A: the car. In an interview with AOL TV, Executive Producer Sera Gamble confessed that Dean's beloved Impala has been relegated to collecting dust.

"He's not driving the Impala," she says. "It's under a tarp, and when he needs something from the trunk, he just lifts up the edge. It's torturous!"

Why don't you just rip our heart out?

Dean's been playing grown-up for his girlfriend Lisa and her son Ben, who we last saw in Season 3 looking an awful lot like a Winchester. Having trouble imagining Dean as the responsible type? So were we, until we remembered that he took care of Sam throughout their tumultuous childhood. "Our goal is to have Dean be an adult," Gamble says. "He's in his early thirties at this point, and Lisa is a real character with a point of view and a child who's in the mix here, a child who really loves Dean."

When she puts it that way, we're conflicted! Gamble told us at the recent CBS/Showtime/CW Party in Beverly Hills that Lisa would be present throughout the first half of the season. Does this indicate a breakup sometime before the holiday hiatus? If so, will Dean still play surrogate dad to Ben?

So many questions!

Meanwhile, Dean thinks Sam is cooking in Hell -- a place he's all too familiar with. Though Dean promised Sam he wouldn't try to save him from "the cage," he couldn't resist picking a few locks. We're hearing that Dean did give saving Sam his best shot, but ultimately resigned himself to the fact that his brother was dead.

Poor guy. It's no wonder he couldn't save Sam... Sam was already saved. Padalecki told us at Comic-Con that Sam would step into Dean's shoes and take the reigns more this season.

"I think Sam was like, 'Dean thinks I'm dead, it hurts, I love the guy, he's my brother, but he'll be happier without me.' So Sam has been hunting on his own and now they're reconverging and we're figuring out how it happened," he added in a round table interview at Comic-Con (Video from My Take on TV below). He says that Sam will be doing less brooding this season. "He's tactical first, like Dean was in Season 1," Padalecki adds. "He's somebody who's like, 'It sucks that the mother of these two kids is possessed by a demon, but she's possessed by a demon. We have to kill her.'" He says that he's gone back to watch Season 1 to create his take on Sam-as-Dean.

Zap2it

KDHMHE

[180]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 16
    Ok I know this may sound like whinning, but why does Supernatural not get a realy season promo. I mean all the other CW show have already gotten one and some have gotten more than one. I know that it is another month before we get an episode and I know that if you look hard enough you can find the Comic-Con footage. But why no really promo?

Ok I am now done with my rant.