Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Season 7 Confirmed! Season 6+ News Speculation etc. Thread (possible spoilers)

sinjaceheroes

[181]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 14

Cause SPN is not a show about girls squabbling about talking about boys and how hard life is while having a cosmo in a 4 star restaurant. Or about teenagers in love with blood sucking demons. Or about how high school is the HARDEST thing you will ever face.

There. I ended my rant.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KDHMHE

[182]Aug 22, 2010
    • level: 16
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

Cause SPN is not a show about girls squabbling about talking about boys and how hard life is while having a cosmo in a 4 star restaurant. Or about teenagers in love with blood sucking demons. Or about how high school is the HARDEST thing you will ever face.

There. I ended my rant.

But this is the channel that caters to those ppl so why not make one of their only popular show's fans happy. Oh thats right because the CW knows that if they don't promo they will get as big an audience because we are all diehards and know what is going on anyway, so why not spend ad money on shows that don't make any money. Because that would be the SMART thing to do. Silly CW.

GothicChickSga

[183]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 1

Hiya every1. i'm new

Just wanted 2 say how much i love supernatural, i love every episode including the early seasons.

Do u fink Adam and Sam is actually back as there selves? I dunno myself, unless God brought them back. Also does anyone think the prophet Chuck is God???

i aint got a scooby myself lol

luv me

KDHMHE

[184]Aug 31, 2010
    If you guys want to see them here are some pics from Exile on Main St.

http://www.buddytv.com//slideshows/supernatural/supernatural-season-6-premiere-photos-26479.aspx

If you do not want to know anything about the season premire or if you do not want to see who is coming back in the episode you have been forewarned.

Cheers all

lynna12000

[185]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 21
    What I'd really like to have is an explanation as to why John Winchester wasn't ressurected to be Michael's vessel when Dean wouldn't play ball. At this point all 3 brothers have been brought back at least once. Why not their dad?

KDHMHE

[186]Sep 1, 2010
    lynna12000 wrote:
    What I'd really like to have is an explanation as to why John Winchester wasn't ressurected to be Michael's vessel when Dean wouldn't play ball. At this point all 3 brothers have been brought back at least once. Why not their dad?

I think it was because the angels wanted the fight between brothers not between a father and son that would not be biblical enough for them.

wwjd_

[187]Sep 2, 2010
    • level: 13
    KDHMHE wrote:
    lynna12000 wrote:

I think it was because the angels wanted the fight between brothers not between a father and son that would not be biblical enough for them.

ROFL! That and the fact JDM is not available for the show anymore...*Cries* I like your reason better though. Had me loling.

lynna12000

[188]Sep 2, 2010
    • level: 21
    Actually, it DOES make sense to have the brother fighting. There is even precedence for it: Cain and Abel, Joseph and his brothers etc. But it would be nice if the writers actually came up with a reason. Then again, there's nothing to say that JDM won't become available sometime this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

KDHMHE

[189]Sep 2, 2010
    I hate to say this, because I really would sort of like to see some dad finializing up some old issues the brothers have with dear old dad...BUT there is no way that the CW will give the budget for them to get JDM, ever again. I think that is why they keep using young dad. And I was going for the storyline reason. hehe

Arnoboy

[190]Sep 3, 2010
    • level: 8

It's not a budget problem, If JDM is interested in coming back, it won't be a problem

ral4884

[191]Sep 8, 2010
    • level: 7

Whats the deal people.???? Where the hell is the new promo? Last year there was O Death show previews of the 1st couple episodes...... This year we get no promo? How am i supposed to get hype for the new season? Or is there a promo ( besides the comic con clip ) that i dont know about ?

sinjaceheroes

[192]Sep 8, 2010

ral4884 wrote:

Whats the deal people.???? Where the hell is the new promo? Last year there was O Death show previews of the 1st couple episodes...... This year we get no promo? How am i supposed to get hype for the new season? Or is there a promo ( besides the comic con clip ) that i dont know about ?

Nope. Nothing. Nada.

The only two I have seen from CW are just made up from old clips.

Its disappointing really.

This is officially one of CW's veteran show. I could do with a little less 90210 trailers and with more SPN.

RachelleMcAdams

[193]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 11

They're was a short promo of season six before Nikkita came on and it was so good and makes me even more excited for season 6

Edited on 09/09/2010 8:22pm

sinjaceheroes

[194]Sep 9, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepgRYLo6t8

Enjoy, Fandom.

ChaseE16

[195]Sep 10, 2010
    • level: 2

Well, I managed to find out what the first episode is going to be about....

sinjaceheroes

[196]Sep 10, 2010

ChaseE16 wrote:

Well, I managed to find out what the first episode is going to be about....

Hmm, thats too big a spoiler I think. Better keep it under wraps for now.

ChaseE16

[197]Sep 11, 2010

Haha! Ok, I will.

Edited on 09/11/2010 5:42pm

I_Want_Pie

[198]Sep 13, 2010
    • level: 6

GothicChickSga wrote:

Hiya every1. i'm new

Just wanted 2 say how much i love supernatural, i love every episode including the early seasons.

Do u fink Adam and Sam is actually back as there selves? I dunno myself, unless God brought them back. Also does anyone think the prophet Chuck is God???

i aint got a scooby myself lol

luv me

He's kind of the Jesus of the show. Some will believe he's God. Some believe he was just a prophet. I really hope the show never goes the cheap route and gives a definite answer. Nice touch with the Mistress Magda and his small but loyal following.

caz74

[199]Sep 14, 2010

Just read synopsis for episode 2. Not sure about this one. I have an issue with the grandfather being in too many episodes. Hope it will not affect the fatherly relationship Bobby has with them. Also wouldn't Dean be annoyed with his mum's side of the family that it has taken them so long to get in contact. Why didn't they help Dean and Sam when they were hunting Azazel or trying to end the apocolapyse. Other hunters knew what the two of them were doing so why didn't the Cambells?

ALso I like the episodes best where DEan and Sam go hunting together, with s alittle help from Bobby. Are they know going to be in a big family group all the time with Lisa and Ben and also the Cambells? It should be just the two of them.

sinjaceheroes

[200]Sep 14, 2010

caz74 wrote:

Just read synopsis for episode 2. Not sure about this one. I have an issue with the grandfather being in too many episodes. Hope it will not affect the fatherly relationship Bobby has with them. Also wouldn't Dean be annoyed with his mum's side of the family that it has taken them so long to get in contact. Why didn't they help Dean and Sam when they were hunting Azazel or trying to end the apocolapyse. Other hunters knew what the two of them were doing so why didn't the Cambells?

ALso I like the episodes best where DEan and Sam go hunting together, with s alittle help from Bobby. Are they know going to be in a big family group all the time with Lisa and Ben and also the Cambells? It should be just the two of them.

Im pretty sure Lisa and Ben will be out of the picture after episode 1 or 2. I dont mean they will die, but who knows, maybe he'll abandon them for "their own safety" or something.

Im surprised that you have a doubt about the grandfather being in way too many episodes, when you should be asking yourself WHY he's in so many episodes, or any at all in the first place since he is DEAD.