Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Season 7 Confirmed! Season 6+ News Speculation etc. Thread (possible spoilers)

  • Avatar of sinjaceheroes

    sinjaceheroes

    [181]Aug 21, 2010
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,817

    Cause SPN is not a show about girls squabbling about talking about boys and how hard life is while having a cosmo in a 4 star restaurant. Or about teenagers in love with blood sucking demons. Or about how high school is the HARDEST thing you will ever face.


    There. I ended my rant.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KDHMHE

    KDHMHE

    [182]Aug 22, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 264
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

    Cause SPN is not a show about girls squabbling about talking about boys and how hard life is while having a cosmo in a 4 star restaurant. Or about teenagers in love with blood sucking demons. Or about how high school is the HARDEST thing you will ever face.


    There. I ended my rant.



    But this is the channel that caters to those ppl so why not make one of their only popular show's fans happy. Oh thats right because the CW knows that if they don't promo they will get as big an audience because we are all diehards and know what is going on anyway, so why not spend ad money on shows that don't make any money. Because that would be the SMART thing to do. Silly CW.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GothicChickSga

    GothicChickSga

    [183]Aug 27, 2010
    • member since: 08/27/10
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3

    Hiya every1. i'm new


    Just wanted 2 say how much i love supernatural, i love every episode including the early seasons.


    Do u fink Adam and Sam is actually back as there selves? I dunno myself, unless God brought them back. Also does anyone think the prophet Chuck is God???


    i aint got a scooby myself lol


    luv me

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KDHMHE

    KDHMHE

    [184]Aug 31, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 264
    If you guys want to see them here are some pics from Exile on Main St.

    http://www.buddytv.com//slideshows/supernatural/supernatural-season-6-premiere-photos-26479.aspx

    If you do not want to know anything about the season premire or if you do not want to see who is coming back in the episode you have been forewarned.

    Cheers all
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lynna12000

    lynna12000

    [185]Sep 1, 2010
    • member since: 01/19/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,437
    What I'd really like to have is an explanation as to why John Winchester wasn't ressurected to be Michael's vessel when Dean wouldn't play ball. At this point all 3 brothers have been brought back at least once. Why not their dad?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KDHMHE

    KDHMHE

    [186]Sep 1, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 264
    lynna12000 wrote:
    What I'd really like to have is an explanation as to why John Winchester wasn't ressurected to be Michael's vessel when Dean wouldn't play ball. At this point all 3 brothers have been brought back at least once. Why not their dad?


    I think it was because the angels wanted the fight between brothers not between a father and son that would not be biblical enough for them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wwjd_

    wwjd_

    [187]Sep 2, 2010
    • member since: 01/20/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 292
    KDHMHE wrote:
    lynna12000 wrote:
    What I'd really like to have is an explanation as to why John Winchester wasn't ressurected to be Michael's vessel when Dean wouldn't play ball. At this point all 3 brothers have been brought back at least once. Why not their dad?


    I think it was because the angels wanted the fight between brothers not between a father and son that would not be biblical enough for them.


    ROFL! That and the fact JDM is not available for the show anymore...*Cries* I like your reason better though. Had me loling.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lynna12000

    lynna12000

    [188]Sep 2, 2010
    • member since: 01/19/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,437
    Actually, it DOES make sense to have the brother fighting. There is even precedence for it: Cain and Abel, Joseph and his brothers etc. But it would be nice if the writers actually came up with a reason. Then again, there's nothing to say that JDM won't become available sometime this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KDHMHE

    KDHMHE

    [189]Sep 2, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 264
    I hate to say this, because I really would sort of like to see some dad finializing up some old issues the brothers have with dear old dad...BUT there is no way that the CW will give the budget for them to get JDM, ever again. I think that is why they keep using young dad. And I was going for the storyline reason. hehe
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Arnoboy

    Arnoboy

    [190]Sep 3, 2010
    • member since: 07/02/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 174

    It's not a budget problem, If JDM is interested in coming back, it won't be a problem

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ral4884

    ral4884

    [191]Sep 8, 2010
    • member since: 07/01/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 190

    Whats the deal people.???? Where the hell is the new promo? Last year there was O Death show previews of the 1st couple episodes...... This year we get no promo? How am i supposed to get hype for the new season? Or is there a promo ( besides the comic con clip ) that i dont know about ?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sinjaceheroes

    sinjaceheroes

    [192]Sep 8, 2010
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,817

    ral4884 wrote:


    Whats the deal people.???? Where the hell is the new promo? Last year there was O Death show previews of the 1st couple episodes...... This year we get no promo? How am i supposed to get hype for the new season? Or is there a promo ( besides the comic con clip ) that i dont know about ?



    Nope. Nothing. Nada.


    The only two I have seen from CW are just made up from old clips.


    Its disappointing really.


    This is officially one of CW's veteran show. I could do with a little less 90210 trailers and with more SPN.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RachelleMcAdams

    RachelleMcAdams

    [193]Sep 9, 2010
    • member since: 05/11/10
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 549

    They're was a short promo of season six before Nikkita came on and it was so good and makes me even more excited for season 6

    Edited on 09/09/2010 8:22pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sinjaceheroes

    sinjaceheroes

    [194]Sep 9, 2010
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,817

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepgRYLo6t8


    Enjoy, Fandom.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChaseE16

    ChaseE16

    [195]Sep 10, 2010
    • member since: 09/10/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 4

    Well, I managed to find out what the first episode is going to be about....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sinjaceheroes

    sinjaceheroes

    [196]Sep 10, 2010
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,817

    ChaseE16 wrote:


    Well, I managed to find out what the first episode is going to be about....



    Hmm, thats too big a spoiler I think. Better keep it under wraps for now.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChaseE16

    ChaseE16

    [197]Sep 11, 2010
    • member since: 09/10/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 4

    Haha! Ok, I will.

    Edited on 09/11/2010 5:42pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of I_Want_Pie

    I_Want_Pie

    [198]Sep 13, 2010
    • member since: 03/15/09
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 67

    GothicChickSga wrote:


    Hiya every1. i'm new


    Just wanted 2 say how much i love supernatural, i love every episode including the early seasons.


    Do u fink Adam and Sam is actually back as there selves? I dunno myself, unless God brought them back. Also does anyone think the prophet Chuck is God???


    i aint got a scooby myself lol


    luv me




    He's kind of the Jesus of the show. Some will believe he's God. Some believe he was just a prophet. I really hope the show never goes the cheap route and gives a definite answer. Nice touch with the Mistress Magda and his small but loyal following.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of caz74

    caz74

    [199]Sep 14, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 17

    Just read synopsis for episode 2. Not sure about this one. I have an issue with the grandfather being in too many episodes. Hope it will not affect the fatherly relationship Bobby has with them. Also wouldn't Dean be annoyed with his mum's side of the family that it has taken them so long to get in contact. Why didn't they help Dean and Sam when they were hunting Azazel or trying to end the apocolapyse. Other hunters knew what the two of them were doing so why didn't the Cambells?


    ALso I like the episodes best where DEan and Sam go hunting together, with s alittle help from Bobby. Are they know going to be in a big family group all the time with Lisa and Ben and also the Cambells? It should be just the two of them.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sinjaceheroes

    sinjaceheroes

    [200]Sep 14, 2010
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,817

    caz74 wrote:


    Just read synopsis for episode 2. Not sure about this one. I have an issue with the grandfather being in too many episodes. Hope it will not affect the fatherly relationship Bobby has with them. Also wouldn't Dean be annoyed with his mum's side of the family that it has taken them so long to get in contact. Why didn't they help Dean and Sam when they were hunting Azazel or trying to end the apocolapyse. Other hunters knew what the two of them were doing so why didn't the Cambells?


    ALso I like the episodes best where DEan and Sam go hunting together, with s alittle help from Bobby. Are they know going to be in a big family group all the time with Lisa and Ben and also the Cambells? It should be just the two of them.



    Im pretty sure Lisa and Ben will be out of the picture after episode 1 or 2. I dont mean they will die, but who knows, maybe he'll abandon them for "their own safety" or something.


    Im surprised that you have a doubt about the grandfather being in way too many episodes, when you should be asking yourself WHY he's in so many episodes, or any at all in the first place since he is DEAD.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.