Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Season 8 wish list

taxcat11

[1]May 18, 2012
    • level: 5

Okay, season7 is officially over - time to reflect on what you want to see in season nine. Be nice. Just because someone's post is not what you want or care about doesn't mean anyone wants to know - your inability to appreciate other's wants & desires is no doubt well documented and the rest of us are fine with hearing what any fan would like to see. Oh except you people who can't tell the difference between real life & p*rn i.e. no wishing for Dean & Sam (or Castiel) to get jobs delivering pizza to people who can't pay with money. Just remember this is about what you want not what you guess may happen. And you never know, maybe the writers may grant your wish.

Edited on 05/18/2012 10:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taxcat11

[2]May 18, 2012
    I want to see Gremlins - they are as American as Apple Pie and we need an Impala episode to make up for putting Baby in the corner.

taxcat11

[3]May 18, 2012
    I want to see Adam rescued from Hell, and while they are at it, Michael can repent and be released to go back to Heaven and straighten out the mess left from their civil war.

taxcat11

[4]May 18, 2012
    I want to see fairies. Everybody knows fairies kidnap handsome people to keep for themselves. I know it would be a stretch but maybe if they spackle on the makeup and use all the cgi technology available on Jensen with lots of acting lessons he could pull it off.

libra113

[5]May 19, 2012
    • level: 27

taxcat11 wrote:
    I want to see fairies. Everybody knows fairies kidnap handsome people to keep for themselves. I know it would be a stretch but maybe if they spackle on the makeup and use all the cgi technology available on Jensen with lots of acting lessons he could pull it off.
    They did fairies already and so many people complained I doubt they would touch that area again.

I would love them to use whole Purgatory thing to have appearances by: John, Mary, Bobby and even Gordon (all non-human when they passed from this world).

The_reids

[6]May 20, 2012
    • level: 2

Well I read on Zap to it.com that BOTH Jim Beaver & Mischa Collins have both expressed to the show that they would both love to come back for next season. I would love for that to happen. Frankly , I don't care what type of scenario they but all four of them in. I just feel the chemistry with ALL FOUR of them really makes the show. I have really enjoyed the last few episodes with them all back. For the most part. I say bring back Bobby some how , and let Cas find his marbles as crowley said !! :-) And lastly , lets bring on Micheal and Adam. Lastly some of death. That guy played a perfect death !!!

Edited on 05/20/2012 4:28pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Noremac39

[7]May 26, 2012
    • level: 1

With Sam being all alone he may dip in some Demon Blood. i'm just upset we never got to see a Hellhound and Leviathan duke it out

lachlan_j_g

[8]May 26, 2012
    • level: 11

Noremac39 wrote:

With Sam being all alone he may dip in some Demon Blood. i'm just upset we never got to see a Hellhound and Leviathan duke it out

doubtful, I think Sam and demon blood is well and truly over. there are some Leviathans left, we may yet see a Leviathan-Hellhound fight. it would be cool.

libra113

[9]May 26, 2012

lachlan_j_g wrote:

Noremac39 wrote:

doubtful, I think Sam and demon blood is well and truly over. there are some Leviathans left, we may yet see a Leviathan-Hellhound fight. it would be cool.

Yeah, if after everything Sam hasn't learned that lesson then he really is dumb as a box of rocks. Would be kind ofinterestingand who knows against a rank and file Leviathan they just might have a chance.

gatoraderising

[10]May 26, 2012
    • level: 7
    libra113 wrote:

lachlan_j_g wrote:

Noremac39 wrote:

Yeah, if after everything Sam hasn't learned that lesson then he really is dumb as a box of rocks. Would be kind ofinterestingand who knows against a rank and file Leviathan they just might have a chance.

Yeah at this point Sam has no need to use demon blood again. There was a reason for him using it in the past and those storylines have ended.

libra113

[11]May 26, 2012

gatoraderising wrote:
    libra113 wrote:

lachlan_j_g wrote:

Noremac39 wrote:

Yeah at this point Sam has no need to use demon blood again. There was a reason for him using it in the past and those storylines have ended.
    Yeah and even his addictive need for it has long passed so there's no reason to open that door all over again. My thing is: if there isn't anything new that come from it there's no point in going back and revisiting old material.

I mean if there was some new twist or something that could be done with it fine but if it's just going to be the same old thing we've seen it already.

gatoraderising

[12]May 28, 2012
    libra113 wrote:

gatoraderising wrote:
    libra113 wrote:

lachlan_j_g wrote:

Noremac39 wrote:

Yeah and even his addictive need for it has long passed so there's no reason to open that door all over again. My thing is: if there isn't anything new that come from it there's no point in going back and revisiting old material.

I mean if there was some new twist or something that could be done with it fine but if it's just going to be the same old thing we've seen it already.

Yeah if it adds something to the story or a new twist then it would be fine. I just dont want it to go down because Sam's on his own again.

RichardCarlso

[13]May 28, 2012
    taxcat11 wrote:
    I want to see Adam rescued from Hell, and while they are at it, Michael can repent and be released to go back to Heaven and straighten out the mess left from their civil war.

They can both stay there as far as I'm concerned.

libra113

[14]May 29, 2012

RichardCarlso wrote:
    taxcat11 wrote:
    They can both stay there as far as I'm concerned.
    Yeah I don't really see either Micheal or Lucifer changing their ways or having some grandrevelationthat would send them down adifferentenough path to make them worth returning. Rather I'm pretty sure if one or both of them got loose again it would be business asusualbecausethey were both just so sure they were right, that kind of certainty doesn't just change or go away.

As for Adam I can see why people feel bad for him and wish he would get another chance but I just don't see it happening. The show doesn't really do happy endings and I don't see a story worthy of having him return. Except maybe if they were going to have him twisted into some kind of enemy or something just to mess with Sam and Dean.

RichardCarlso

[15]Jun 1, 2012
    I never felt sorry for Adam. Micheal? He had no more use for humans than Lucifer did and would have happily destroyed the entire planet in his grudge fight with him. And he enjoyed torturing Sam as much as Luci did, so he can stay where he is. As for Lucifer, he's a huge fan favorite, so I have a hunch we will see Pellegrino again. Would like to see the Trickster/Gabriel somehow return, too.

libra113

[16]Jun 2, 2012

RichardCarlso wrote:
    I never felt sorry for Adam. Micheal? He had no more use for humans than Lucifer did and would have happily destroyed the entire planet in his grudge fight with him. And he enjoyed torturing Sam as much as Luci did, so he can stay where he is. As for Lucifer, he's a huge fan favorite, so I have a hunch we will see Pellegrino again. Would like to see the Trickster/Gabriel somehow return, too.
    Unless they have some major story that's going to be worthy of his return bringing Lucifer back just because some fans like him would be a mistake. He can't just be there to be there he had to add something to the story or serve some sort of purpose. That's exactly the kind of thing that some people were complaining about regarding Meg this season.

RichardCarlso

[17]Jun 2, 2012
    You have no use for any of the characters that have ever been on the show, do you? Should the show "move on" and get rid of the Impala, too?

libra113

[18]Jun 3, 2012

RichardCarlso wrote:
    You have no use for any of the characters that have ever been on the show, do you? Should the show "move on" and get rid of the Impala, too?
    No, I'm not saying that but you can't just force a character into a story unless that character has something to contribute to the story. One of things people were talking about regarding Meg (which I don't fully agree with by the way) was that she had no purpose other than to just show up and take off. Yeah IF they have something important for Lucifer to do (other than just taunting Sam like he was before, which at the time DID have a purpose but wouldn't any long) and it wasn't his same old song and dance from before then great have him. However, if he's just going to be there to be there OR he's going to go back to his old ways then, we've seen that already and there's no point in going through it again (unless there's a new wrinkle that makes it a whole new that is).

I just hate when shows get mired in the same old story again and again or when seem to try to recapture their 'glory days' by bringing back past foes and old stories. I never works and it's justembarrassingto watch.

gatoraderising

[19]Jun 3, 2012
    RichardCarlso wrote:

Well we dont really know if Michael was torturing Sam.

libra113

[20]Jun 4, 2012

gatoraderising wrote:
    RichardCarlso wrote:
    Well we dont really know if Michael was torturing Sam.
    I seem to recall Cas or Death or someone saying that Micheal and Lucifer both were working Sam over. Of course Sam'sdelusions later don't seem to support that so I guess there's some wiggle room there.