Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Season 9+ News Speculation etc. Thread (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]May 15, 2013
    • level: 101
    Please direct all spoilers, speculation, voting sites, news, interviews, polls, wishlists, theories etc., concerning Season 9+ to this thread.

Essentially, if it has anything to do with Season Nine stuff that hasn't happened yet, and there isn't an episode thread for it, it goes here.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vivekhenrique

[2]May 16, 2013
    • level: 1

we have all angels out of heaven on earth as humans no angel power

(wonder what castiel will do now first leviatians then now he helped banish angels from heaven )

we have hell open with abaddon mostly becoming the new hell queen

(i guess given the situation sam and dean will somehow close hell but without sam dying and crowley will help them as he cant return to hell)

i dont know which scenario they will tackle first

getting heaven back and angels up there or closing hell cause seriously now with heaven out of the picture (i mean just 1 angel in heaven now and im sure he doesnt care)

hell will actually come out on earth

and

now just to know what happens next

we have to wait 146 days (ref http://countdown.teamfreewill.net/)

-_-

Edited on 05/16/2013 3:29am

seugirdor

[3]May 16, 2013
    • level: 11

vivekhenrique wrote:

I think Castiel is the only angel on earth that does not have his angel "powers" all the others have been banned from heaven but kept their mojo.

gatoraderising

[4]May 16, 2013
    • level: 7
    vivekhenrique wrote:

(wonder what castiel will do now first leviatians then now he helped banish angels from heaven )

we have hell open with abaddon mostly becoming the new hell queen

(i guess given the situation sam and dean will somehow close hell but without sam dying and crowley will help them as he cant return to hell)

i dont know which scenario they will tackle first

getting heaven back and angels up there or closing hell cause seriously now with heaven out of the picture (i mean just 1 angel in heaven now and im sure he doesnt care)

hell will actually come out on earth

and

now just to know what happens next

we have to wait 146 days (ref http://countdown.teamfreewill.net/)

-_-

The angels were banished from heaven like Lucifer was. They still have their angel powers(besides Cas). They just cant return to heaven.

dpebbleson

[5]May 16, 2013
    • level: 23
    The angels have undergone the greatest change of significance in the entire show. In S4 even a grunt like Castiel was enough to scare everyone. Now four seasons later, it seems everyone can kill an angel...

I wonder how S9 deals with them.

lachlan_j_g

[6]May 17, 2013

I wonder if all the angels were banished from heaven, or if it was just the ones IN heaven at the time of the spell.

gatoraderising

[7]May 17, 2013
    lachlan_j_g wrote:

I wonder if all the angels were banished from heaven, or if it was just the ones IN heaven at the time of the spell.

I was wondering the same thing.

CharmedOneP391

[8]May 20, 2013
    • level: 19

How does everyone know that the Angels still have power after they were thrown from Heaven? We were shown that their wings were burning off I took that as a sign that they lost their powers/grace as well as Castiel.

lachlan_j_g

[9]May 21, 2013

CharmedOneP391 wrote:

How does everyone know that the Angels still have power after they were thrown from Heaven? We were shown that their wings were burning off I took that as a sign that they lost their powers/grace as well as Castiel.

from Naomi: "Expel all angels from heaven, just as God cast out Lucifer" - Lucifer retained his powers, so it's safe to assume that the angels would too. Castiel lost his grace so he is human, but the others shouldn't be

WickedNix

[10]May 22, 2013
    • level: 4

Can't say I saw that ending coming. As usual, a female character (Naomi) didn't last long in Supernaturalville.

So, if I understand this correctly, Metatron will presently be the only angel residing in Heaven?

In his mind, has he taken the place of God? Why would he allow Castiel to return to heaven after his human life ends and tell Metatron "his story?" Doesn't that contradict the reason for M. to cast out Cas and all the other angels. What am I missing?

In other words, let me put this another way...what in the hell (no pun intended) is going on in Metatron's mind? Undecided

gatoraderising

[11]May 23, 2013
    WickedNix wrote:

Can't say I saw that ending coming. As usual, a female character (Naomi) didn't last long in Supernaturalville.

So, if I understand this correctly, Metatron will presently be the only angel residing in Heaven?

In his mind, has he taken the place of God? Why would he allow Castiel to return to heaven after his human life ends and tell Metatron "his story?" Doesn't that contradict the reason for M. to cast out Cas and all the other angels. What am I missing?

In other words, let me put this another way...what in the hell (no pun intended) is going on in Metatron's mind? Undecided

From what i got it's this. When God picked Metatron to write the word of God he knew everything on the angel tablet. So when God left heaven the Archangel's took over and wanted Metatron so they could use the tablet for their own gain. Before they could get Metatron, he left heaven and went into hiding. So for his revenge on the angel's for making him go on the run and leave heaven he casted them out with a spell from the tablet.

CharmedOneP391

[12]May 25, 2013

It begs the question how will Castiel be sent to heaven after he has had his grace removed? Isn't he simply an empty vessel now? Wasn't Jimmy cast out of the body in Season 4? I need to rewatch that. Was his grace replaced with a soul?

So if they all kept their powers and memories but have no access to heaven..its basically going to be hell on Earth I can see a bunch of rogue angels or maybe angels working with hell now to release Lucifer out of anger.

lachlan_j_g

[13]May 26, 2013

CharmedOneP391 wrote:

So if they all kept their powers and memories but have no access to heaven..its basically going to be hell on Earth I can see a bunch of rogue angels or maybe angels working with hell now to release Lucifer out of anger.

I totally agree - especially if Abaddon tries to get Lucifer back out.

Hiflying

[14]May 26, 2013
    • level: 3

Can hell still be shut if the trials only shut down heaven not hell? Because if so I think that's how they'll end the show, hopefully a long time in the future, by getting rid of all the bad stuff they hunt so they can live their lives in peace. If it was a trick by Metatron to make completing the trials shut the angels out of heaven then why did they fall when Sam didn't complete them? I think next season we'll find out that Sam was the "demon" who had to be cured not Crowley, since he had demon blood in him and he's done some pretty messed up stuff. I wonder how Sam is going to survive though, because he was in a seriously bad way and Cas said he couldn't be fixed. I hope Cas meets back up with Sam and Dean and doesn't just wander around on his own. I love that Cas is human now because The End is one of my fave eps and although things will be very different when the timeline catches up to what Dean saw in that ep, they're still keeping some of the things he saw. I hope the angels falling will be the start of the full on apocalypse and that supernatural creatures existing becomes common knowledge, but I think they'll more likely make people pass it off as a weird meteor shower and have the angels stay hidden from everyday people. I think it depends on whether the angels still have their powers or not. I just think it would be interesting to see how Sam and Dean deal with the apocalypse together in contrast to what happened in The End, rather than just thwarting the apocalypse completely. Though I know the circumstances are pretty different from what was going on 4 seasons ago. I'm sure whatever the writers come up with will be awesome as usual. I Can't wait for next season.

gatoraderising

[15]May 26, 2013
    lachlan_j_g wrote:

CharmedOneP391 wrote:

I totally agree - especially if Abaddon tries to get Lucifer back out.

I could see the angels trying to get Michael out of the cage(which would get Lucifer out too). Michael maybe the angel that could return to heaven, depending on how Metatron spell worked.

EntityGaskin

[16]May 26, 2013
    to me the only two options is to. 1. release Michael and Lucifer from the pit and have them deal with meta-tron...and or have God return and restore order but im sure they will save that one from season 10

bunburyisms

[17]Jun 3, 2013

I would like for Sam to be somehow healthy, which is tough luck, but I am getting really tired of seeing Sam in a dying state.

I would like for the return of The Archangels, because this is essentially their fault. I would like for the trickster to be alive, because he seriously can't be dead, and Cass needs his help now more than ever. I would like to have a plot about The Cage, because Adam is still in there. Aside from that, Abaddon is one of Lucifer's big bads and if there's anyone who can find a way to destroy The Cage and make Hell more terrorizing than ever, she can. Besides, the destruction of The Cage would draw out Death, and maybe even God would be forced to make an appearance, because everything God has written since Swan Song has gone pear-shaped, thank you, Winchesters and Metatron.

I would like new ways of dealing with Supernatural beings, since The Winchesters now have The Batcave and the core knowledge/truth as the Men of Letters. I would have liked to use the new knowledge for beings of a higher caliber, such that wed be back in that universe where demons and angels are a bitch to kill, except I don't know how that would fit now that the angels have been cast down.

Regarding angels, I'm still a bit bothered that the angels didn't meet the same fate as Anna did when she tore off her grace. She didn't have her memories, and she entered the Earth as a human baby. Maybe that happens when there's no available human body of the right bloodline to become a vessel? Anyway, with Cas as an example, the angels cast down by Metatron seemingly don't go through all that. Still, Anna got her grace back pretty easy. I wonder how Metatron plans to follow through this scheme of his.

I would like all-out destruction on Earth. I would like stronger and stronger demons coming out in droves, because without angels, they have nothing to fear anymore. And without angels, no one watches over The Winchesters anymore. I would like small renegade factions comprised of demons--ones who, like Crowley, thinks that Lucifer is just a princess--and angels who still believe in Castiel (even though this is also practically his and The Winchesters' fault).

I would like new supernatural creatures and monster/witch armies or species picking sides or going mental or dying off, just like in Season 6, but I don't know how that would fit in. Eve and the Leviathans were such a waste.

I would like to know what the human souls of Purgatory, Heaven, and Hell are playing in this.

I would like humans destroying their own kind and turning back to pagan gods and blood sacrifice.

And with all this craziness happening, I would like the legitimate transformation of The Winchesters into 2014!Team Free Will.

I mean, if Season 10 is the last seaon,I would also definitely love for Supernatural to end with Sam getting his white picket fence life, Dean keeping the bunker because he enjoys the hunt, and Cass becoming that special archangel that watches over Dean and humanity without Heaven's interference, as he was intended in the Kabbalah. Except, I don't know how this would come to pass without it becoming a weaker series finale than Swan Song, which--so far--still proves to be the best ending that should have been.

Edited on 06/03/2013 2:28am
    Edited 2 total times.

waisal14

[18]Jun 17, 2013
    • level: 10

With the season 8 finale of Supernatural, the writers set up several possible story lines from this season and previous seasons that I would like them to provide closure before the series ends.

1) Metraton is being set up as the new bad. What's next for him? Why kick the angels out of heaven, besides revenge? What could he possibly do in heaven with all the angels gone? Does he plan on being God for the time being until he finds God and asks him to take back his rightful throne?

2) Crowley: Is he good or evil? Is he still a demon or a human now? If he's been redeemed, where does he go from here: back to his old self or does he change his life around?

3) Angels: They're cast out. Do they still have their powers, even though their grace is taken away from them. Will they look for one another and band up to find a way to get back into heaven? Will the Winchesters help them in their quest? Or will they want to live a normal human life, get married, and have children - repopulate the earth with nephilim?

4) Men of Letters: Will Sam and Dean explore their ancestry a little bit more and find out where the organization originated from? How it fits into the grand scheme of things? Will they meet more of the descendants?

5) Abaddon: If Crowley's good now, will she become the queen of hell? What will her plans be and who will be her new vessel? Is she going to reopen the cage and set loose Lucifer?

6) Tablets: So far we've heard of the angel, demon, and leviathan tablets. How many more of them are out there? Will they be the key to finding out how to get the angels back into heaven? Does Metraton know something the angels don't know about heaven and God?

7) Chuck: Where is he? Is he alive? Is he in contact with Metraton?

Prophets: How are prophets chosen? What are all the abilities prophets can have? How did the angels know who prophets are that need to be protected? How will the future ones be protected from demons if all the angels are grounded on earth?

9) God: Supernatural created God to be a version of Old Testament God. There have been a lot questions about who he is and his character. What is he really like? Is what the angels describe him to be? Castiel is the only angel on the show that seems to be looking for God in season 5 and he gave up that search? Will Castiel resume his search to find God? Will he be borrowing Dean's necklace again? Will we learn why Dean's necklace burns in the presence of God? Will he come into play this season?

10) Winchesters: Is there a chance for them to have a somewhat normal life after being hunters? Are they ready to find love and create families? Does Sam want to reconnect with Amelia? Is Amelia's husband possessed by a demon?

Edited on 06/17/2013 9:39pm

WickedNix

[19]Jul 8, 2013
    • level: 4

All of these posts are quite interesting as to how fans think S9 will play out.

I have to admit that the more I think about the possibilities the more my head wants to explode.

I love this show. Laughing

CharmedOneP391

[20]Jul 24, 2013

I created a thread but it was deleted. So I guess it goes here

Episode 20 will introduce a new character. The episode will serve as a back door pilot for a spin off of the series, with the new character to be the lead in the new show.

What's everyone think of this? Its really late in the series for a spin off..but WB probably realizes what kinda money this franchise will conjure up in syndication, netflix, DVDs.