Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Should this be the last season?

scyfymum2

[1]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 4

Ok don't hate me but... I used to love this show and look forward to it every week but I am now not in a hurry to watch it and would like for the boys to still be friends but go their seperate ways in the end of the season. Dean is looking a bit world weary (Still hot!) and where else can they go. Inasmuch as I enjoyed last season I would have been happy for it to end at season 5. It has been brillian, funny, scary etc but has it had its day? does anyone know how long they intend to run it for?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jim856796

[2]Oct 26, 2011
    • level: 14
    Currently, Supernatural is in season 7. I don't really see the series running past season 8.

hell693

[3]Oct 26, 2011
    • level: 11
    I think they should do an epic season 8 and then end the series on a high note, they can do an epic season by only doing one thing bringing back Eric and letting him run the show for the last season and bringing the angel and demon storyline and maybe the apocalypse again because if you can get Sam out of the box you can get Lucifer out 2 i would like to see an epic battle between Lucifer and Michael.

gatoraderising

[4]Oct 26, 2011
    • level: 7
    I love the show and I think season 8 should be it's last.

basenji529

[5]Oct 26, 2011
    • level: 15

Anyone wanna make a Ruined FOREVER! post?

jack756

[6]Oct 27, 2011
    hell693 wrote:
    I think they should do an epic season 8 and then end the series on a high note, they can do an epic season by only doing one thing bringing back Eric and letting him run the show for the last season and bringing the angel and demon storyline and maybe the apocalypse again because if you can get Sam out of the box you can get Lucifer out 2 i would like to see an epic battle between Lucifer and Michael.
    for me thats what ruined sn.i menan season 4 was new with the demmon and angel thing and i liked it but they stayed with it for 3 more seasons which i found it to be a drag and boring.

jack756

[7]Oct 27, 2011

when it comes to shows i have a strong view.

season 1-was fresh,the stroy was very fresh,i liked this season alot b/c monsters/demons or whatever u want to call them look like monster and i really enjoyed the martial arts fights that were in season 1.

season 2-was a terrible season.i found instead of doing urban legends they went the ghost route more in this season.i felt like very ep was the same b/c every ep was about some ghost they were hunting,the police got very annoying in this season.the real scary monsters were gone,there were no moer fights anymore,i also didnt like the fact the pychic story just seem to drag and drag by season 2.this is also the seaosn when i knew sn didnt know what to do with keep character around.

season 3-was an improvement from season 2.season 3 deal with sam trying to save dean.this season was very intersting considering dean was gone die and then the new threat litlith was so creepy and scary.i like this season

season 4-at first i hate the ideal of the angel thing but after seeing it i change my mind.i like how that plot develope.i enjoyed the character anna and cas every now and then and i thought sam with ruby was very suspensful.this season was so great.but the fights were terrible the camera moves so fast u cant see whats really happened unlike in season 1.and is it meor have sam and dean just forget they knew martail arts or somethign?

season 5-was terrible.i didnt like this season one bit.the only thing i like about it was adam came back as michael and tried to kill sam that was about it.i didnt enjoy the apocaple story.and by this time cas really got on my nerves

season 6-was even worser than season 5 and this is when i stopped watching the show.cas got so annoying im glad his not in season 7 alot or if at all and theplot of this season was so ugh like really nothing new

season 7-i had alot of hope but thats gone now.the first 2 eps were amazing after that the show is just going so badly.

so i say no to a season 8 but this show on the cw so they aint fina cancel it.im gone stop watching after season7 and if the show stay on ill just get it on dvd b/c no matter how i feel about newer seasons i still enjoy the show.i see this show lasting 10 seasons before the cw cancels it.

basenji529

[8]Oct 27, 2011

Wait, "worser"?

Actually, I liked seasons 5 and 6, but season 7 seems just weird. Leviathan?

jack756

[9]Oct 27, 2011
    basenji529 wrote:

Wait, "worser"?

i found season 5 and 6 to be ugh u knw

BadWolf_35

[10]Oct 28, 2011

I think that this should be the last season, I want it to end on a high note. Season 6 was pretty risky and I'm suprised they have managed to start turning back around in season 7. I'm worried its gonna turn out like Buffy, the first 5 seasons were great but the last 2 only had a few good episodes between them.

I'm not sure what the storyline for the last ep would be but I would like the very last scene to be similar to Pilot & AHBL2, with the boys throwing a gun in the trunk "we've got work to do". I think it would be nice symmetry for the show, if they survive that is.

jack756

[11]Oct 28, 2011
    BadWolf_35 wrote:

I think that this should be the last season, I want it to end on a high note. Season 6 was pretty risky and I'm suprised they have managed to start turning back around in season 7. I'm worried its gonna turn out like Buffy, the first 5 seasons were great but the last 2 only had a few good episodes between them.

I'm not sure what the storyline for the last ep would be but I would like the very last scene to be similar to Pilot & AHBL2, with the boys throwing a gun in the trunk "we've got work to do". I think it would be nice symmetry for the show, if they survive that is.

same here

lachlan_j_g

[12]Oct 29, 2011

jack756 wrote:

season 1-was fresh,the stroy was very fresh,i liked this season alot b/c monsters/demons or whatever u want to call them look like monster and i really enjoyed the martial arts fights that were in season 1.

season 2-was a terrible season.i found instead of doing urban legends they went the ghost route more in this season.i felt like very ep was the same b/c every ep was about some ghost they were hunting,the police got very annoying in this season.the real scary monsters were gone,there were no moer fights anymore,i also didnt like the fact the pychic story just seem to drag and drag by season 2.this is also the seaosn when i knew sn didnt know what to do with keep character around.

they were hunting demons in this season, not ghosts - what show were you watching? out of 22 eps, maybe 4 or 5 were about ghosts or had ghosts in them. some of the ghost ones were still urban legends though, like the ghost farmer on the haunted highway. there were eps about shapeshifters, werewolves, demons (at least 5-6 of them), reapers etc.

:

season 3-was an improvement from season 2.season 3 deal with sam trying to save dean.this season was very intersting considering dean was gone die and then the new threat litlith was so creepy and scary.i like this season

season 4-at first i hate the ideal of the angel thing but after seeing it i change my mind.i like how that plot develope.i enjoyed the character anna and cas every now and then and i thought sam with ruby was very suspensful.this season was so great.but the fights were terrible the camera moves so fast u cant see whats really happened unlike in season 1.and is it meor have sam and dean just forget they knew martail arts or somethign?

season 5-was terrible.i didnt like this season one bit.the only thing i like about it was adam came back as michael and tried to kill sam that was about it.i didnt enjoy the apocaple story.and by this time cas really got on my nerves

season 6-was even worser than season 5 and this is when i stopped watching the show.cas got so annoying im glad his not in season 7 alot or if at all and theplot of this season was so ugh like really nothing new

season 7-i had alot of hope but thats gone now.the first 2 eps were amazing after that the show is just going so badly.

so i say no to a season 8 but this show on the cw so they aint fina cancel it.im gone stop watching after season7 and if the show stay on ill just get it on dvd b/c no matter how i feel about newer seasons i still enjoy the show.i see this show lasting 10 seasons before the cw cancels it.

for someone who didn't like season 5 or 6, why are you watching season 7? and you thought season 3 was good? that was during the writers strike, some of those episodes were horrible. when it comes to season 6, you didn't even watch all of it - so how do you know it was "worser" (which isn't a real word by the way) than the others?

jack756

[13]Oct 29, 2011
    lachlan_j_g wrote:

jack756 wrote:

they were hunting demons in this season, not ghosts - what show were you watching? out of 22 eps, maybe 4 or 5 were about ghosts or had ghosts in them. some of the ghost ones were still urban legends though, like the ghost farmer on the haunted highway. there were eps about shapeshifters, werewolves, demons (at least 5-6 of them), reapers etc.

:

for someone who didn't like season 5 or 6, why are you watching season 7? and you thought season 3 was good? that was during the writers strike, some of those episodes were horrible. when it comes to season 6, you didn't even watch all of it - so how do you know it was "worser" (which isn't a real word by the way) than the others?

season 1 was when they were startrting off and monsters were monsters.u said in season 2 they were hunting monsters i dont know what show u were watching b/c s2 had so many ghost stories it was crazy.every other ep they were hunting some ghost.

far as season 3 i knw it was a writers strike but they did good with the time they had.

season 4 was fresh and new and i like it.

season 5 and 6 just drag that story out..

far as watching season 7 ive been with the show so long i feel like how have to watch it.i mean teh first 2 eps of season 7 gave me hope the hsow could be good again but nope after that the pes get stupieder and more boring.i dont eve bother with sn no more.if the keep going ill get it on dvd but im done watching sn.

jack756

[14]Oct 29, 2011
    jack756 wrote:
    lachlan_j_g wrote:

jack756 wrote:

:

season 1 was when they were startrting off and monsters were monsters.u said in season 2 they were hunting monsters i dont know what show u were watching b/c s2 had so many ghost stories it was crazy.every other ep they were hunting some ghost.

far as season 3 i knw it was a writers strike but they did good with the time they had.

season 4 was fresh and new and i like it.

season 5 and 6 just drag that story out..

far as watching season 7 ive been with the show so long i feel like how have to watch it.i mean teh first 2 eps of season 7 gave me hope the hsow could be good again but nope after that the pes get stupieder and more boring.i dont eve bother with sn no more.if the keep going ill get it on dvd but im done watching sn.
    oh yeah with season 6 it only takes about 4 eps in to see how its going.i mean i saw the first 4 eps they were terrible and then i stopped watching and then ill just catch an ep on and everytime i caught another ep on it was so bad.the only good thing about season 6 was the last 3 eps and that was it for me.(i probbley saw 12 eps out of 22 of season 6)

sorry bout spelling.

basenji529

[15]Oct 30, 2011

jack756 wrote:
    basenji529 wrote:

Wait, "worser"?

i found season 5 and 6 to be ugh u knw

Eh, no. I meant that "worse" is a comparative, so "worser" is redundant and wrong.

scyfymum2

[16]Nov 1, 2011
    • level: 4
    I like the idea of the boys last shot being lets get on with it and you see the trunk close. THE END! lets end on a high not go downhill. I will buy the dvds as I have the others but i am still not really enjoying the series like I used to.

crazylegs99

[17]Nov 25, 2011
    • level: 7

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the show went on forever. I would still watch it! But ideally I think the show should have one more season. Season 7 shouldn't be the last. This season is too low key for it to be the final chapter. Season 8 needs to be epic!

My ideal season 8 :

- Bring back Castiel. Either in the season 7 finale or season 8 premiere.

- Lucifer and Michael break free! A showdown between Lucifer, Michael & Crowley would be freakin' gold!!

- Any storyline involving Death. That guy is awesome.

- Wasn't Castiel searching for God a few seasons ago? Season 8 should be when God finally makes an appearance!

tvtome_xena321

[18]Dec 3, 2011
    • level: 27
    crazylegs99 wrote:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the show went on forever. I would still watch it! But ideally I think the show should have one more season. Season 7 shouldn't be the last. This season is too low key for it to be the final chapter. Season 8 needs to be epic!

My ideal season 8 :

- Lucifer and Michael break free! A showdown between Lucifer, Michael & Crowley would be freakin' gold!!

- Wasn't Castiel searching for God a few seasons ago? Season 8 should be when God finally makes an appearance!

I don't know I kinda don't another Michael/Lucifer showdown again. First one was bad enough with Swan Song.

hell693

[19]Dec 4, 2011

crazylegs99 wrote:

My ideal season 8 :

I totally agree with u.

Tsumiena

[20]Dec 11, 2011
    • level: 3
    If this show could be back up to standard (aka 1-5 seasons) I would watch. Unfortunately, Sera Gamble would still be employed as show runner in Season 8. It pains me to say, but I hope this one is the last. Let the boys limp off into the sunset before she makes one of them blind or permanently disabled to up the angst.