Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Stupid things you notice while rewatching episodes

sciencegeek51

[41]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 8
    DreamCruise wrote:
    sciencegeek51 wrote:

They've had "fun" scaling a number of fences.... the chain link one in Asylum, the other one top with barb wire in PT - Dean uses his Blues Brothers jacket on the top wire, the gag reel one is the wrought iron gate in Provenance... plus the walls, ladders & stairs. They sure can burn those calories....
    That means more donuts. Now I don't know which ep I saw that climbing the fence scene in, I just remember JA only needing three "steps" to get over it, being upside down at one point and then landing on his feet. And Libra, a couple posts ago I think you mentioned Bobby and Missouri teaming up with Sam and Dean. Great idea. Or about an episode where both Sam and Dean are missing, and Bobby and Missouri will have to find them....

pretty sure that one was Asylum....  then they take off & run up some stairs.  

I also enjoy Dean's "let's kick that sucker down" approach to opening doors...   
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CuteLioness

[42]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 15
    Mmmmm.... Donuts.....

libra113

[43]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 27
    DreamCruise wrote:
    sciencegeek51 wrote:

They've had "fun" scaling a number of fences.... the chain link one in Asylum,  the other one top with barb wire in PT - Dean uses his Blues Brothers jacket on the top wire, the gag reel one is the wrought iron gate in Provenance...  plus the walls, ladders & stairs.  They sure can burn those calories....  
    That means more donuts.   Now I don't know which ep I saw that climbing the fence scene in, I just remember JA only needing three "steps" to get over it, being upside down at one point and then landing on his feet.   And Libra, a couple posts ago I think you mentioned Bobby and Missouri teaming up with Sam and Dean. Great idea.  Or  about an episode where both Sam and Dean are missing, and Bobby and Missouri will have to find them....
    Well I didn't exactly mean they were missing but an episode of just the two of them COULD be fun. I have a feeling they would make an interesting pair.

CuteLioness

[44]Feb 7, 2007
    Yeah, they would be quite mismatched but that would lead to some great banter. Missouri would be forever chiding Bobby for one thing or another. And she would probably drive him mad after a while!

DreamCruise

[45]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 13
    CuteLioness wrote:
    Mmmmm.... Donuts.....
    They are the best !!!  And isn't Fat Tuesday approaching ?           I think it's Feb 20.........................sciencegeek, thanks for the episode confirmation, my memory gets fuzzy ..........................

DreamCruise

[46]Feb 7, 2007
    libra113 wrote:
    Well I didn't exactly mean they were missing but an episode of just the two of them COULD be fun. I have a feeling they would make an interesting pair.
      Interesting to say the least.  I do think that Missouri will be helping Dean though, cause she's a cool character, and  to let him know she really does like him ................

snaturalwonder

[47]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 11
    DreamCruise wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
      Interesting to say the least.  I do think that Missouri will be helping Dean though, cause she's a cool character, and  to let him know she really does like him ................

i hope so

pixie9696

[48]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 19
    sciencegeek51 wrote:
    DreamCruise wrote:
    sciencegeek51 wrote:

They've had "fun" scaling a number of fences.... the chain link one in Asylum, the other one top with barb wire in PT - Dean uses his Blues Brothers jacket on the top wire, the gag reel one is the wrought iron gate in Provenance... plus the walls, ladders & stairs. They sure can burn those calories....
    That means more donuts. Now I don't know which ep I saw that climbing the fence scene in, I just remember JA only needing three "steps" to get over it, being upside down at one point and then landing on his feet. And Libra, a couple posts ago I think you mentioned Bobby and Missouri teaming up with Sam and Dean. Great idea. Or about an episode where both Sam and Dean are missing, and Bobby and Missouri will have to find them....

pretty sure that one was Asylum....  then they take off & run up some stairs.  

I also enjoy Dean's "let's kick that sucker down" approach to opening doors...   
    wow... great actors, great stuntmen.. love the guys.. and s/g im with you.. love the approach to opening doors.. remind me of crossroad blues.. and sam had to stop dean there...

pixie9696

[49]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 19
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    DreamCruise wrote:
    libra113 wrote:

i hope so
    interesting.. missouri would probably smack bobby's head more than dean.. bobby would cuss more.. and its fun and funny if we see bobby and misouri bickering.. cute couple...

CuteLioness

[50]Feb 7, 2007
    DreamCruise wrote:
    CuteLioness wrote:
    Mmmmm.... Donuts.....
    They are the best !!!  And isn't Fat Tuesday approaching ?           I think it's Feb 20.........................sciencegeek, thanks for the episode confirmation, my memory gets fuzzy ..........................
    Fat Tuesday? Is that the same as Shrove Tuesday? Oh man, now I want pancakes!

classic8

[51]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    mmmont wrote:

I was rewatching the pilot the other night, it was a hot summer night.  I noticed in the newspaper article about the suicide of Constance there was a comment from a neighbour Deanna Kripke, I had to rewind it to be sure.  But I love these small stupid things the prop guys throw in, like in Provenance the car number plate THE KRIP, also in Croatoan the plate WTF.

Anyone else love this part of the show? or is it just me....

Lol... I noticed the "WTF" on the plate...

libra113

[52]Feb 7, 2007
    pixie9696 wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    DreamCruise wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    i hope so
    interesting.. missouri would probably smack bobby's head more than dean.. bobby would cuss more.. and its fun and funny if we see bobby and misouri bickering.. cute couple...
    Yeah, I wonder about them being a couple. Now that would an interesting turn. What if they know each other already and have had a fling before?

Dean_luva

[53]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 16
    libra113 wrote:
    pixie9696 wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    DreamCruise wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    i hope so
    Yeah, I wonder about them being a couple. Now that would an interesting turn. What if they know each other already and have had a fling before?

LOL they seem like the opposite of characters It would be funny to see

libra113

[54]Feb 8, 2007
    Dean_luva wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    pixie9696 wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    DreamCruise wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    i hope so
    I guess that's why it didn't work out. That's why it would be funny too because you wouldn't expect them to have been (or be) an item.

winchestersrok

[55]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 2

You know what . . . after watching the pilot a few times, i seriously think the demon standing over sams cot (when mary goes  to check on him) looks sssoooo much (physically) like the dad (although he's down stairs). Just something that made me and my friends watch a few times, argue about . . . blah blah blah

arna12

[56]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 8

libra113 wrote:
    Dean_luva wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    pixie9696 wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    DreamCruise wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    i hope so
    I guess that's why it didn't work out. That's why it would be funny too because you wouldn't expect them to have been (or be) an item.

That would be an awesome episode. And missouri and bobby having had a fling - definately something I would not have seen coming.

I love Missouri I hope they bring her back soon. Oh and those guys from hell house Harry and Ed - they were funny as.

libra113

[57]Feb 10, 2007
    arna12 wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    Dean_luva wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    pixie9696 wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    DreamCruise wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    i hope so

That would be an awesome episode. And missouri and bobby having had a fling - definately something I would not have seen coming.

I love Missouri I hope they bring her back soon. Oh and those guys from hell house Harry and Ed - they were funny as.

Yeah posted an idea somewhere about the hellhoundslair guy's looking into a haunted house in L.A. as part of a try out for a cable ghost hunting show and they run across Sam and Dean there. I could see them saying "Oh no not YOU guys again!" Maybe all four of them could say it at once. Also, Sam would be getting edgy because of the whole FBI thing and the cameras and there's the little matter of the pranks they played on them.

wb_fan

[58]Feb 11, 2007
    Well this is kind of off-topic, but here's a stupid thing I noticed.. I was rewathing the Pilot and I noticed that Jared has a butt-chin.. so cute.

blissfull_babe

[59]Feb 11, 2007
    • level: 7
    has any one noticed in hellhouse sam slightly tripping up when he walks over to dean,  i think its when they first go to the house in daylight, sam has a red shirt under his jacket if your after details

jane_doe37

[60]Feb 11, 2007
    • level: 12

classic8 wrote:
    Lol... I noticed the "WTF" on the plate...

lol! That's like my school... we have t-shirts for the "Our Lady of Mercy Academy Winter Track & Field" team, but they're abbreviated so they say OLMA WTF. I want that shirt so bad.

Anyway, I noticed this one the first time I watched Born Under a Bad Sign...

Dean's Caller ID comes up with the display "Sam's Cell." But it's not like Sam has a home phone to get confused with! I guess you could say Dean might have his college number, but this is a new cell phone, and Sam's not been at college since he got it. So shouldn't the display just say "Sam"?