Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Stupid things you notice while rewatching episodes

kittylove3000

[781]Jun 18, 2009
    • level: 10
    Hey i don't know if this has been posted before, but in the episode scarecrow when i think it's the second couples car breaks down, and they show the cabin with light far in the distance, you can see someone walking in the woods in the left side of the screen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

babs178

[782]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 10
    kittylove3000 wrote:
    Hey i don't know if this has been posted before, but in the episode scarecrow when i think it's the second couples car breaks down, and they show the cabin with light far in the distance, you can see someone walking in the woods in the left side of the screen.

think thats suppose to be the scarecrow..the couple starts walking toward house as they are sometings walks by

Clarabell11

[783]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 5

Just noticed as re-watching Malleus Maleficarum that the necklace Tammy was wearing (long pendant with silver charms) is the same necklace that Ruby 2.0 was wearing for most of S4, she just has it on a shorter chain.

So when Ruby told the guys at the end of MM she was going to clear up the mess, I'm guessing she also meant "and i'm going to snag this chick's jewellery too"

kdtfiles

[784]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 23
    Just finished watching Bloodlust. The farm house used for the vamps (when Elie pulls Sam out to take him back to the hotel) is the same one where the guys find the dead family in, in Mag Seven.

MydeanURdean

[785]Oct 9, 2010
    • level: 19

5x15 Dead Men don't wear Plaid
    Sam is shooting the zombies(?) when Dean and Bobby are trapped in the closet, some blood gets on the lens of the camera. http://i52.tinypic.com/10nf8uh.jpg

kdtfiles

[786]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 23
    After rewatching the season 5 DVDs I noticed a couple things...

Locations:
    When Sam, Dean, Cas travel back in time, the building visible behind them (on the other side of the car where Cas is) is the same building used for the doctor's office in Croatoan.

With them having their own lot to shoot in for season 5, the buildings are very visibly reused in a number of episodes. For instance the orange and lime green faced one behind Dean when they run into Meg in Abandon All Hope, is visible several times.

bit part actors:
    The male demon thug (new) Meg brings to the hotel, 5x1, is the same guy used in 1x22 - guy possessed outside apartment they are holding John.

In Good God, Y'all. When we first see Rufus, there is a shot of him looking at the two demons walking towards him. The guy with the bandanna has been shown in behind the scenes photos of Live Free Or TwiHard as a vamp.

Got a whole list of things, but don't feel like finding it right now .