Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Stupid things you notice while rewatching episodes

snaturalwonder

[141]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 11
    wb_fan wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    dont be ashamed it IS sexy, and its totally commendable in him, even if you arent religious, it always sexy when someone sticks with what they believe. tho i dont know how you cld find him a tad sexier - if i found him any sexier itd actually be illegal!!

but yeah the way he was raised......like I said, I wanna find me one of those!!

and not to go near the whole dodgy area we always strive to avoid but just saying if I was his mother or his sister I would be so incredibly incredibly proud - id be like 'oi men! this is what you SHOULD be like!'

Yup--they deserve a good pat on the back for the way they raised him.. not too many gentlemen left today.. it's a rarity..

yeah and i love the fact that how they were raised really shows in them (just like it does in the show when they are the Winchesters) .....you just KNOW they were raised well. I saw a clip on youtube and just the way he talks about his mother....he just has so much respect for her..... this is so sweet i think im tearing up!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

snaturalwonder

[142]Feb 12, 2007
    no see look Webs - i just brought it back again. I do pure filth AND just pure!

jomdaisy

[143]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 5
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    omg God - Jom - I LOVE your sig quote!! now I have to add a Spaced quote too, quote rations be damned!! for the record i WAS picturing him praying. the fact he happened to be praying NAKED is neither here nor there!

Hahaha!! I knew you'd get it! That's one of my fav Spaced quotes EVER!

As for the naked Jensen........ STOP IT!! RIGHT NOW!! Bad Snow - you're gonna start me off again...

Too late

wb_fan

[144]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 13
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    wb_fan wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    dont be ashamed it IS sexy, and its totally commendable in him, even if you arent religious, it always sexy when someone sticks with what they believe. tho i dont know how you cld find him a tad sexier - if i found him any sexier itd actually be illegal!!

but yeah the way he was raised......like I said, I wanna find me one of those!!

and not to go near the whole dodgy area we always strive to avoid but just saying if I was his mother or his sister I would be so incredibly incredibly proud - id be like 'oi men! this is what you SHOULD be like!'

Yup--they deserve a good pat on the back for the way they raised him.. not too many gentlemen left today.. it's a rarity..

yeah and i love the fact that how they were raised really shows in them (just like it does in the show when they are the Winchesters) .....you just KNOW they were raised well. I saw a clip on youtube and just the way he talks about his mother....he just has so much respect for her..... this is so sweet i think im tearing up!

Awww--that is so sweet! I love it when guys say nice things about their moms do you remember how to get to the video??

wb_fan

[145]Feb 12, 2007
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    no see look Webs - i just brought it back again. I do pure filth AND just pure!

It's getting quite difficult to keep up with now.. hehehehe

snaturalwonder

[146]Feb 12, 2007
    i can probably find it for you tomorrow cause its saved on my favourites somewhere but im too tired to hunt now *sob!*

jus going back to the nudity for a second - James Cameron sure knew that was the right way to go - in Dark Angel he's naked in his VERY FIRST SCENE! then in season two he has a shower scene and wrestles topless!

but - see there is a point! - he plays someone with a twisted idea of religion in that too......i think its very brave and honourable and interesting that coming from his background he picks religiously controversial roles that as he said himself 'make his grandmother cringe!' ....so thats another reason to applaud him.....

wb_fan

[147]Feb 12, 2007
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    i can probably find it for you tomorrow cause its saved on my favourites somewhere but im too tired to hunt now *sob!*

jus going back to the nudity for a second - James Cameron sure knew that was the right way to go - in Dark Angel he's naked in his VERY FIRST SCENE! then in season two he has a shower scene and wrestles topless!

but - see there is a point! - he plays someone with a twisted idea of religion in that too......i think its very brave and honourable and interesting that coming from his background he picks religiously controversial roles that as he said himself 'make his grandmother cringe!' ....so thats another reason to applaud him.....

I know!! I was thinking the same thing.. it has to be tough for him to do, but he does it anyway.. let's all give him a pat on the back too! Or on something else

crazyboutdemons

[148]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 19
    ok im not gonna respond to any of this but um i just gotta say...forgive me if this hurts you...i know how much we all enjoy talking about how hot the guys are and stuff. but i think it has to stop somewhere... and i think it has to stop here. . *ducks for cover*
    Edited on 02/12/2007 8:56pm

snaturalwonder

[149]Feb 12, 2007
    wb_fan wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:

I know!! I was thinking the same thing.. it has to be tough for him to do, but he does it anyway.. let's all give him a pat on the back too! Or on something else

NOW who's being filthy! you can never complain to me again!

wb_fan

[150]Feb 12, 2007
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    wb_fan wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:

NOW who's being filthy! you can never complain to me again!

I know! lol--I couldn't help myself--I felt I was going soft back there

snaturalwonder

[151]Feb 12, 2007
    i liked it when we were soft for a while tho, thought it was really nice to talk about that side of the guys, we dont do that enough without straying into filth!

wb_fan

[152]Feb 12, 2007
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    i liked it when we were soft for a while tho, thought it was really nice to talk about that side of the guys, we dont do that enough without straying into filth!

I know we don't! It's quite sad really--we should try that sometime..

arna12

[153]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 8

snaturalwonder wrote:

how did everyone go from "stupid things you notice" to filth? Ah well if you can't beat 'em join 'em

snaturalwonder

[154]Feb 12, 2007
    wb_fan wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:

yeah tomorrow ill try and find that clip and we can have a good ol' non-filthy discussion about why they are so cool

i wear my cross with my skull on my pendant every day so i kinda know how Jensen feels - the sort of having a bit of pull in different directions

pixie9696

[155]Feb 12, 2007
    my twin is gonna scold me if i dun say this.. but get out of GT u guys!!

wb_fan

[156]Feb 12, 2007
    pixie9696 wrote:
    my twin is gonna scold me if i dun say this.. but get out of GT u guys!!

Lol--well we live in GT Pix--but we have stopped for the moment

wb_fan

[157]Feb 12, 2007
    snaturalwonder wrote:
    wb_fan wrote:
    snaturalwonder wrote:

yeah tomorrow ill try and find that clip and we can have a good ol' non-filthy discussion about why they are so cool

i wear my cross with my skull on my pendant every day so i kinda know how Jensen feels - the sort of having a bit of pull in different directions

That sounds like a good plan.. that is if we manage to keep clean and pure thoughts throughout the the clip that's pretty hard for us to do, snow

snaturalwonder

[158]Feb 12, 2007
    true true! but he is wearing clothes in it, I remember that much....

but then clothes are so easily removed by.....imagination!

pixie9696

[159]Feb 12, 2007
    snaturalwonder wrote:

SNOW!!!!!

wb_fan

[160]Feb 12, 2007
    snaturalwonder wrote:

Very true!! And the imagination is so much more fun after all