Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Supernatural Cartoons

libra113

[21]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 27
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    Oh ok and here I was wondering if you were related to circus folk or something.

And I finally got to the origin of misunderstanding. It was a bad translation, really, as in my language we call it "the foot thumb" because it's thicker than other toes like the thumb is thicker than other fingers. We also call toes 'feet fingers'.

No, I am not related to circus folk, haven't got freak-show talents, except that I can move my eye-balls very rapidly.

Yeah, I had a good idea of what you meant but it was just TOO funny to pass up.

Rapid Eye Movement, like when you're dreaming or watching a really fast game of tennis? Cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dpebbleson

[22]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 23
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:

And I finally got to the origin of misunderstanding. It was a bad translation, really, as in my language we call it "the foot thumb" because it's thicker than other toes like the thumb is thicker than other fingers. We also call toes 'feet fingers'.

No, I am not related to circus folk, haven't got freak-show talents, except that I can move my eye-balls very rapidly.

Yeah, I had a good idea of what you meant but it was just TOO funny to pass up. Rapid Eye Movement, like when you're dreaming or watching a really fast game of tennis? Cool.

Very very rapid. People get scared when I show them, they say the eyes look blurred I am totally demonic in my eyes

libra113

[23]Dec 30, 2009
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:

Yeah, I had a good idea of what you meant but it was just TOO funny to pass up. Rapid Eye Movement, like when you're dreaming or watching a really fast game of tennis? Cool.

Very very rapid. People get scared when I show them, they say the eyes look blurred I am totally demonic in my eyes

They're not black or anything are they?

dpebbleson

[24]Dec 31, 2009
    Nope. I happen to be Green-Eyed-Demon

Bizarro7

[25]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 3
    Keep this up and either I'll be cartooning it all, or the Winchesters will come after you...

dpebbleson

[26]Dec 31, 2009

Bizarro7 wrote:
    Keep this up and either I'll be cartooning it all, or the Winchesters will come after you...

Been there, done that. You know, it won't be easy...

libra113

[27]Dec 31, 2009
    dpebbleson wrote:
    You don't say! Me too! Except sometimes mine are tricky. If I wear enough blue they LOOK blue, if I wear enough green they look green but normally they're sort of a blue/green color.

dpebbleson

[28]Dec 31, 2009

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    You don't say! Me too! Except sometimes mine are tricky. If I wear enough blue they LOOK blue, if I wear enough green they look green but normally they're sort of a blue/green color.

My eyes were bright or light blue when I was a kid - as I grew up they became a kind of mixture between blue and green, and sometimes one would prevail. Now they are mostly deep green coloured, but still vaguely blueish.

libra113

[29]Dec 31, 2009
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

My eyes were bright or light blue when I was a kid - as I grew up they became a kind of mixture between blue and green, and sometimes one would prevail. Now they are mostly deep green coloured, but still vaguely blueish.

I've been told mine tend to look green, blue or grey, or even a mixture of any (or all) three at any given time (which I did't even know was possible but I've seen it). I'm not entirely human it seems sometimes.

dpebbleson

[30]Dec 31, 2009
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

I've been told mine tend to look green, blue or grey, or even a mixture of any (or all) three at any given time (which I did't even know was possible but I've seen it). I'm not entirely human it seems sometimes.

Do you know I never saw this rapid eye movement of mine? I can't see myself in the mirror while doing it, since everything trembles (I used it as a kid when I played and imagined explosions and earthquakes). And even camera hasn't been able to capture it...

My hair is also peculiar. It also changed colour, from blond in childhood, to brown nowadays. But even now when I cut it short, it seems blond, and sometimes it looks kind of grey to other people.

So, another un-human over here

libra113

[31]Dec 31, 2009
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

Do you know I never saw this rapid eye movement of mine? I can't see myself in the mirror while doing it, since everything trembles (I used it as a kid when I played and imagined explosions and earthquakes). And even camera hasn't been able to capture it...

My hair is also peculiar. It also changed colour, from blond in childhood, to brown nowadays. But even now when I cut it short, it seems blond, and sometimes it looks kind of grey to other people.

Funny you should say that I was born with blonde hair but as I got older it became dark brown and now it's starting to lighten again in places.

dpebbleson

[32]Dec 31, 2009
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

Funny you should say that I was born with blonde hair but as I got older it became dark brown and now it's starting to lighten again in places.

Funny indeed! Are we related? Has New Year revealed to me the existence of the distant cousin, who goes under a forum name, Libra113?

Edited on 12/31/2009 7:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.

libra113

[34]Dec 31, 2009
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

Funny indeed! Are we related? Has New Year revealed to me the existence of the distant cousin, who goes under a forum name, Libra113?

Wouldn't you like to know.

dpebbleson

[35]Jan 1, 2010
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

I don't know - but this has been quite a digression, from SPN cartoons to SPN Forum Soap Opera

buffyangel4evr_

[36]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 20
    Awesome cartoons!

libra113

[37]Jan 1, 2010
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

I don't know - but this has been quite a digression, from SPN cartoons to SPN Forum Soap Opera

Yep, kinda hyjacked the thread there for a bit.

dpebbleson

[38]Jan 1, 2010
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

That's probably because there's so few of us here these days, and boredom does miracles... In a week or so we'll be exchanging recipes, I tell you, and I don't know to cook more than two meals, one of them being boiled eggs

libra113

[39]Jan 1, 2010
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

That's probably because there's so few of us here these days, and boredom does miracles... In a week or so we'll be exchanging recipes, I tell you, and I don't know to cook more than two meals, one of them being boiled eggs

These days I just microwave everything. I tell ya' for like a dollar or less you get really good meals that you just toss in the microwave and nuke until warm. Works just fine for me.

dpebbleson

[40]Jan 1, 2010
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    dpebbleson wrote:

These days I just microwave everything. I tell ya' for like a dollar or less you get really good meals that you just toss in the microwave and nuke until warm. Works just fine for me.

Microwave rules! It's much quicker than "Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in the stew!" as Sam says in the Lord of the Rings

It's beginning... It's beginning...