Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Supernatural Fans United (Join the Club!)

GhostGirl7116

[1]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 8

Ok. So read a mention somewhere that we should have a Supernatural club of sometype. Here it is! I call it the SFU- which stands for Supernatural Fans United (let me know what you think of the title). This is the first time I've started a club on this website (or anywhere for that matter), so I hope it's ok that I modeled it after another club I'm in from this website (check my sig)- If it's not ok just let me know and I'll change it.

All you have to do to join is say the pledge (which really means copy and paste it in a message) that you can find below, choose a title (or a "job")-you may have a maximum of two, and then write something in your signature- for example: Proud member of SFU and (your title here). If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask. I always say, "If you don't ask, you'll never know". I'm profound in my simplicity. lol.

You don't have to read all the posts before you join. We sometimes have spontanious posting marathons that can go on for pages. Just read the last few pages so you know what we're currently talking about.

Pledge:
    *Raise right hand*
    I, (and state your first name-you can use your screen name if you prefer), pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

How to write your signature (I get a lot of questions about this):
    Your signature (in case you didn't already know) appears at the bottom of every message you post on a thread. To write your signature, click on the word "prefs" at the top of the page (under your screan name). That should bring up another window. Click on the "boards" tab and then you can write your sig in the box labled "signature". It can say anthing you like. Most people write something like "Proud member of the SFU"
    Don't forget to click "save changes" when you're finished!

Rules:
    1. The SFU is for fans only. If you don't like the show, than don't watch it, and don't ruin the fun for the people who are.
    2. "Can't we all just get along?" Play nice, okay? It's fine if you disagree with someone, in fact we ecourage you to have your own opinion, just don't cause an argument that isn't all in good fun. (I don't tolerate curse words used for name calling and I will report such bad behavior.)
    3.Speaking of fun... the third rule is that you have to have fun. Becuase honestly, life is stressful enough, take some time to watch your favorite tv show and chat on with your fellow clubmembers on your favorite thread.
    4. Let's stay on topic. It's cool if you want to post something funny, but let's not still be talking about it three pages later.
    There might be more rules added in the future as they may be needed. Oh, and If you break rules 1 and 2, you have three warnings. The first is really just a warning. The second stripps you of your title. And the third (I hope it wont come to this) revokes you of your membership. Rules 3 and 4 can be streched pretty far. But who want's to break rule 3?

Please join! It's free, and fun!

special thanks to pixie9696 for being the one who wrote another thread that we should have a supernatural club.

Edited on 03/01/2007 1:30pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GhostGirl7116

[2]Dec 17, 2006
    I, Beth (GhostGirl7116), pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

Hey everybody! I'm Beth, Founder of the SFU and Official Police Scanner Operator. I have been a fan of Supernatural since the beggining and I love sharing my excitement for the show with other fans (nobody in my family shares my interest in the show ) .

I forgot to mention in the previous post that if you want to change your title after you've already picked one, that's totally fine. Just let me know and I'll make it happen (like magic. lol). I'll probably change my mind about my title a lot.
    Edit: Two people may not share the same title (Except "Hunter"). That way everybody has thier own unique job.

Here are some ideas for titles: (Feel free, and encouraged, to come up with your own. It can be just about anything.)
    Rock Salt Provider,
    Washer of the Metalicar
    Storer of Spare Impala Parts
    Hunter
    Weapons Provider
    Official Morner of John
    If I think of more I'll let you know.

Edited on 12/17/2006 8:41pm
    Edited 4 total times.

sweetysmart0505

[3]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 18
    I, sweetysmart0505, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

lol and don't worry i will change my sig i just wanted to do this first lol

DreamCruise

[4]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 13

I, DreamCruise, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural.  I promise the spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family.  I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule.  I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

Since I live in the Motor City, I'll be the Storer of spare Impala parts

pixie9696

[5]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 19
    u said dun be shy to ask questions.. ok how does this work again? apart from the pledge thingy, we were trying to find a board that can pin up our theories & speculations thus far.. also to make us all a big happy tv.com supernatural fan family which btw how do u achieved by making a pledge? oh btw, the pledge thing is COOOOOL... c'mon u guys out there! ppl who has been day in and out of this tv.com, give & show ur support!

sweetysmart0505

[6]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 18
    yes i agree go supernatural go supernatural lol i am like shouting that right now but of course (darn computer lol) you cant hear me lol

GhostGirl7116

[7]Dec 17, 2006
    Yay! People! I was kindof afraid everybody was going to think this was a stupid idea.

pixie9696 wrote:
    u said dun be shy to ask questions.. ok how does this work again? apart from the pledge thingy, we were trying to find a board that can pin up our theories & speculations thus far.. also to make us all a big happy tv.com supernatural fan family which btw how do u achieved by making a pledge? oh btw, the pledge thing is COOOOOL... c'mon u guys out there! ppl who has been day in and out of this tv.com, give & show ur support!
    That's exactly what I was trying to do, just make a place where Supernatural fans could connect with other fans ("a big happy family" sounds good). I'm so glad you think the pledge is cool! The pledge is basicly just a fun way to let me know to add you name to the list. All you have to do is copy and paste the pledge at the top of the page into a message and then add something to your signature (If you need an example just look at mine). Hope that answered your question. If I didn't fully explain, let me know and I'll try again.

GhostGirl7116

[8]Dec 17, 2006
    The members so far in the SFU are:
    1. GhostGirl7116- Founder and Official Police Scanner Operator
    2. sweetysmart0505- Member and Official Hunter of Evil
    3. dreamcruise- Member and Official Storer of Spare Impala Parts

And, pixie, all you have to do is "say" the pledge and you're in!

I thought of a few more ideas for titles: (feel free to make up your own, and I could always use help comming up with Ideas to share)
    Supplier of Holy Water
    Official Zombie Tackler
    Member in Charge of Keeping Clowns Away From Sam
    Member in Charge of Locating the Asprin
    Official Map Folder
    Official Bar Tender (21 and over- lol)
    Member Attempting to Fix the Laptop
    Official Grief Counselor in Charge of Hugging
    (I'll try to come up with more serious ones)

Oh, another thing I forgot to mention... Two people may not share the same title, that way everybody has a unique job. (Except there will be no limit of people who can have the title "Hunter" because it's pretty universal. So since sweetysmart is the Official Hunter of Evil, that couldn't be your title. But you could be just a Hunter, or Hunter and Official Map Folder, or something like that.)

Edited on 12/17/2006 8:53pm
    Edited 4 total times.

MacGyver46

[9]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 28

Official Bar Tender (21 and over) ???

Not fair. I don't wanna play

sp0127

[10]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    This is awesome guys! .. but I'll wait to raise my hand lol and all that cuz I want a tittle related to daddy winchester and dean at the same time lol and it haven't come up to my mind yet so...

libra113

[11]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 27

I, libra113, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's time slot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

I guess I will be the official theory master, that seems to be the role I've ended up in, also maybe something with made up dialogue (don't know what to call that). How do I do that with the signature thing?

acsgrlie

[12]Dec 17, 2006
    I, Kayleigh, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

pixie9696

[13]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 19
    great.. i kept on reading and i forget to pledge.. (but i dunno my role yet.. the innitiator?)

I, pixie9696, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

simpleorange

[14]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 4

I, simpleorange, I love this show very much,maybe almost crazy. I love to watch every single episode over and over again. I totally can't stand one day without watching Dean. I'm a big fan of Jensen and Jared. Both of them are so cute.I am a girl from China. Many of my classmates talk about this show nearly everyday. However, when i heard supernatural is not  as popular in US as for expample " House" or " CSI" , I got pretty sad. I think supernatural is wonderful, super, fantastic and I do hope Jensen could get a award or sth. I really hope. Coz there are numerous girls in China support him.

nike_zzo

[15]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 5

I, nike_zzo, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

Can I be the Official Grief Counselor in Charge of Hugging and Hunter?? And how about Member in Charge of Credit-Card Fraud??

Edited on 12/18/2006 6:53am

GhostGirl7116

[16]Dec 18, 2006
    The members so far in the SFU are:
    1. GhostGirl7116- Founder and Official Police Scanner Operator
    2. sweetysmart0505- Member and Official Hunter of Evil
    3. dreamcruise-
    Member and Official Storer of Spare Impala Parts
    4. libra113- Member and Official Theory Master
    5. acsgrlie- Memeber
    6. pixie9696- Member and Initiator of the SFU
    7. nike_zzo- Member and...

I agree with you, simpleorange, Jensen SHOULD get an award! Maybe one of these days he will... (btw does that mean you want to join the club? just copy and paste the pledge and your in!)

Oh, and MacGyver, you can be the bartender even if your not "of age" (I was just making a joke cuz here in the states it's illegal to drink before you're 21)
    libra113 wrote:
    How do I do that with the signature thing?

Go to the top of your screen and click on the word "prefs" above the dropdown that says "My Shows". Then click on "boards" and you should find a box for you to write your signature. (If you need an example for what to write, just look at mine)

please don't forget to add to your signature!
    nike_zzo wrote:
    Can I be the Official Grief Counselor in Charge of Hugging and Hunter?? And how about Member in Charge of Credit-Card Fraud??

Those are all great titles (the credit card fraud one is awesome) but you have to pick two. Tell me which two and I'll add them to the list.

Edited on 12/18/2006 8:19am

GhostGirl7116

[17]Dec 18, 2006
    sp0127 wrote:
    This is awesome guys! .. but I'll wait to raise my hand lol and all that cuz I want a tittle related to daddy winchester and dean at the same time lol and it haven't come up to my mind yet so...

If you want, you can join now and add your title later. It's up to you.

libra113

[18]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 27
    Thanks for the help I HOPE I got it right.

Andreita_svp

[19]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    hi!! i love supernaturalas well and can i join ur club????

ImpalaFan

[20]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 3

I, ImpalaFan, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

I guess I can be the official map folder and navigator(giver of directions).  Then I could ride in the back seat of the Impala.   Awsome!