Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Supernatural Fans United (Join the Club!)

libra113

[21]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 27
    That would be AWESOME.  I heard somewhere that the scene where they pull up to the asylum in "Asylum" they had Tom Welling from "Smallville" hiding in the back seat.   Which is kind of funny because they ran an episode of "Smallville" a little while back where Clark pulls a Dean and steels a badge in order to gain access to a crime scene.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ImpalaFan

[22]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 3

Haha!  Well, Clark could NEVER be as funny as Dean is with the fake badges, ID's, credit cards, etc...  Oh, I guess you probably already know this, but Jensen Ackles was up for the part of Clark in "Smallville."  I'm glad he is in SPN instead - I mean, who else could possibly play Dean

Anyway, I figure they need a navigator (at least part time just to help out) because we wouldn't ever want them to get lost! 

MacGyver46

[23]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 28

I, MacGuyver, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

Neato alright.

How bout I be The Official (aussie) Bar Tender and Mullet Stylist

libra113

[24]Dec 18, 2006
    Yeah I hadn't heard that part but as usual it worked out for the best. Naw, he wasn't particularly in a funny mood I just though it was kind of cool. Also, about that time the CBS show "Jericho" had their two brothers take off in a classic car to get medicine for their dad, not much of a connection but it was kind of familiar. Funny you should mention getting lost because I'm working on a story called "Ghost Town" where they get lost and end up trapped in an old west ghost town.

ImpalaFan

[25]Dec 18, 2006

libra113 wrote:
    Funny you should mention getting lost because I'm working on a story called "Ghost Town" where they get lost and end up trapped in an old west ghost town.

That sounds like it could be an actual episode.  You need to give us a link when you're done so we can read it.

ImpalaFan

[26]Dec 18, 2006
    MacGyver46 wrote:

How bout I be The Official (aussie) Bar Tender and Mullet Stylist

Yeah, I guess we'll need one if Ash comes back - LOL

libra113

[27]Dec 18, 2006
    Well I'm going to look at posting them on a site. I would start one of my own but I have my hands full with my zombie fiction site. I just finished one called "If", I'm doing one called "Critical Care" and since "Ghost Town" is proving to be a bit hard to get going I'm holding off but I think I recently figured out how to fix it so I should be working on it again some more. I will keep everyone who's interested posted.

MacGyver46

[28]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 28
    How bout I just get Dean and Sam real drunk and then give them new hair do's? It could happen.

Linda58

[29]Dec 18, 2006

I, Linda58, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

Still trying to think of a role to have. Can't decide between Official Chef (to ensure Sam actually eats something from time to time) or Official Impala Washer (cos Dean never gets round to that!).

Help please - On the signature thingy how do I change it to not say Weatherman?

libra113

[30]Dec 18, 2006
    The only way to get rid of the weatherman title is to do more posts. They have different titles and levels depending on how many posts you do I JUST reached Caveman Lawyer myself.

GhostGirl7116

[31]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 8
    Thank you so much to everybody who joined. And Welcome. Hope this is an enjoyable thread for us all. The members so far in the SFU are:
    1. GhostGirl7116- Founder and Official Police Scanner Operator
    2. sweetysmart0505- Member and Official Hunter of Evil
    3. dreamcruise- Member and Official Storer of Spare Impala Parts
    4. libra113- Member and Official Theory Master/ Master of Made Up Dialogue
    5. acsgrlie- Memeber
    6. pixie9696- Member and Initiator of the SFU
    7. nike_zzo- Member and...
    8. Impalafan- Member and Officail Map Folder/Navigator
    9. MacGyver46- Member, Official (Aussie)Bar Tender and Mullet Stylist
    10. Linda58- Member, Official Chef and Official Impala Washer
    11. I_LOVE_NCIS- Member and Official Dean Lover

Don't Forget To Add Us In Your Signature!
    Andreita_svp wrote:
    hi!! i love supernaturalas well and can i join ur club????

Of course you can! I would love for everybody and anybody to join! just copy and paste the pledge in a message and then add something to your signature.

Linda58 wrote:

Help please - On the signature thingy how do I change it to not say Weatherman?

Weatherman isn't your signature, it's your status on tv.com, the only way that will change is when you get to another level. Your signature is at the bottom of every message you post. To write your signature Go to the top of your screen and click on the word "prefs" above the dropdown that says "My Shows". Then click on "boards" and you should find a box for you to write your signature. (If you need an example for what to write, just look at mine)-btw I gave you both titles, if you want me to chang it to just one i will. And don't worry, I was SUPER confused when I first started on this site.
    Edited on 12/18/2006 5:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.

I_LOVE_NCIS

[32]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 46

*Raise right hand*
    I, Steph (I_LOVE_NCIS) , pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

Could I be like, Official Dean lover?

GhostGirl7116

[33]Dec 18, 2006
    ImpalaFan wrote:

Haha! Well, Clark could NEVER be as funny as Dean is with the fake badges, ID's, credit cards, etc... Oh, I guess you probably already know this, but Jensen Ackles was up for the part of Clark in "Smallville." I'm glad he is in SPN instead - I mean, who else could possibly play Dean

Anyway, I figure they need a navigator (at least part time just to help out) because we wouldn't ever want them to get lost!

I didn't know that! Thats funny. Yeah, I dont think anybody could play Dean like Jensen.

GhostGirl7116

[34]Dec 18, 2006
     Welcome to the club, Steph! I'll add you to the last post with all our names so that I dont have to take up space with a new list.
    Edited on 12/18/2006 5:06pm

I_LOVE_NCIS

[35]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 46

Thank you!!

DreamCruise

[36]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 13
         Trying to think of a few more titles ........no one's mentioned getting coffee for Sam and Dean (you'd be busy busy busy !) .........can't think of a good title for that .............or how about Official Classic Rock Tape Sorter (Dean's old tape box is a mess) ... or,,,, who's doing their laundry ? ................well I'll keep thinking...........

sweetysmart0505

[37]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 18
    or wut about somthing to do with the journal. official journal writer or official journal protecter ya poor journal no love at all lol.

Dean_luva

[38]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 16
    LOL I pledge to also spread the good word of Supernatural I just love this SHOW!!!!

ImpalaFan

[39]Dec 18, 2006
    GhostGirl7116 wrote:
    ImpalaFan wrote:

Haha! Well, Clark could NEVER be as funny as Dean is with the fake badges, ID's, credit cards, etc... Oh, I guess you probably already know this, but Jensen Ackles was up for the part of Clark in "Smallville." I'm glad he is in SPN instead - I mean, who else could possibly play Dean

I didn't know that! Thats funny. Yeah, I dont think anybody could play Dean like Jensen.

Yeah, Jensen was a candidate for Clark, but T. Welling got it.  Just as well... He went on to play in several WB shows - He was Jen's boyfriend, C.J., in the last season of "Dawson's Creek," then Lana Lang's boyfriend in, I think, season 4 of "Smallville" - Don't know what his character's name was as I quit watching that show after season 3.

Now HE IS Dean Winchester, a role I hope he has for many years to come (fingers crossed).

Dean_luva

[40]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 16
    Yeah totally I hope Supernatural gets heaps of seasons