TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Supernatural Fans United (Join the Club!)

GhostGirl7116

[121]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 8

Special Welcome to greensheep8888, James (charmed_ghost), and razen7391, Our Newest Members!

I Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

The members so far in the SFU are:
    1. GhostGirl7116- Founder and Official Police Scanner Operator
    2. sweetysmart0505- Member and Official Hunter of Evil
    3. dreamcruise- Member and Official Storer of Spare Impala Parts
    4. libra113- Member and Official Theory Master/ Master of Made Up Dialogue
    5. acsgrlie- Member
    6. pixie9696- Member and Initiator of the SFU
    7. nike_zzo- Member, Hunter, and Official Grief Counselor in Charge of Hugging
    8. Impalafan- Member and Officail Map Folder/Navigator
    9. MacGyver46- Member, Official (Aussie)Bar Tender and Mullet Stylist
    10. Linda58- Member, Official Chef and Official Impala Washer
    11. I_LOVE_NCIS- Member and Official Dean Lover
    12. sp0127- Member and Official Fake ID's Supplier
    13. Run4Nova- Member, Official Evil Clown Wrangler, and Official Classic Rock Tape Sorter
    14. SimpleOrange- Member and Member In Charge Of Holding Sam While He Has His Visions
    15. xxJoxNxx- Member and Hunter Hugger
    16. misseffigy- Member, Hunter, and Official Supplier of Big Guns
    17. JDAlineJS- Member and Official Keeper of the Ipala's Key
    18. dodo91085- Member and Official Journal Protector
    19. lmkl- Member and Rock Salt Provider
    20. crazyboutdemons- Hunter and Member in Charge of Credit Card Fraud
    21. Dean_Luva- Member, Hunter, and Disguise Advisor
    22. Sammy_Live_- Member

23. CygaGemini- Member and Official Wounds Healer
    24. greensheep8888- Member and Official Super Glue and Itching Powder Provider
    25. charmed_ghost- Member
    26. razen7391- Member

Dean_Luva- Your new title, "Disguise Advisor" is now added to you membership!

Run4Nova- I have also added your new title, "Official Classic Rock Tape Sorter" to the list!

Razen- How does "Winchesters' Hunting Assistant" Sound? (Just a suggestion, you can choose anything you like. Just let me know and I'll add it to your title.)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

razen7391

[122]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 9
    kool, just as long as i help kiss the deamon's arses!!

libra113

[123]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 27
    razen7391 wrote:
    Is that a typo? You sure you don't mean KICK?

razen7391

[124]Dec 26, 2006

razen7391 wrote:

whoa!!! big mistake!!! i ment kick, how did i make such i big mistake, **i must of been thinkin of jensen ackles**- also does it mean i'd b able to travel wit em??, either way i'll take it

razen7391

[125]Dec 26, 2006

libra113 wrote:
    razen7391 wrote:
    Is that a typo? You sure you don't mean KICK?

yes how ashamed i feel

libra113

[126]Dec 26, 2006
    Hey happens to everyone. I started a topic about guest stars but I put guest starts.

ferretpants

[127]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    I, Ferretpants, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

sweetysmart0505

[128]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 18
    spelling typos ar totally fine lol its actually entertaining trying to read wut peeps write when they make mistakes lol iv seen some funny ones lol

libra113

[129]Dec 27, 2006
    My thing is I type too fast for my own good sometimes.

sweetysmart0505

[130]Dec 27, 2006
    lol ya me too though i still have to look at the keys when i type but by doing s i can type faster than my mom yaaa but ya its sad. i can do it without looking thouhg but omg am i ever slow lol

libra113

[131]Dec 27, 2006
    I had one year of typing ages ago in high school (I was SUPPOSED to have another year of it but there was confusion in the office and a bunch of us was told it was full when it wasn't and by the time it was figured out it was too late) and years of practical experience starting with typewriters and now with computers. I can do pretty well speed wise but of course the faster you go the more likely you are to make mistakes.

sweetysmart0505

[132]Dec 27, 2006
    of course but i love seeing how fast u can actually go lol ya i took comps last year and i got like a 99% in it lol

DreamCruise

[133]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 13
       THE IMPALA STORE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS !  I am so glad to be home and reading all these new posts and wow we have a zillion new members.  I wrote in some other thread that I had closed the Impala store for the holiday but I hired armed guards to keep everything safe.  Well I'm happy to inform you we had no break in's, which surprised me.  Anyway, hope everyone is well and counting the minutes to Jan 11.  I had another job idea for the club.........."Official Shapeshifter Identifier", or "Official Shapeshifter Finder", or whatever.  This person will not have to see glowing eyes to know a Shapeshifter is upon them, which will not be easy. GhostGirl will have to quit her day job to keep all of this straight.  So welcome to all the new members and hello again to all the "old" ones (how old are we, two weeks ? ).  It's good to be home !!!!!!!

libra113

[134]Dec 27, 2006
    Hey the time sneaks up on you. I just realized last month that my zombie fan fiction site is TWO years old. It doesn't seem like it was TWO years ago I was setting that up but it was.

DreamCruise

[135]Dec 27, 2006
    libra113 wrote:
    Hey the time sneaks up on you. I just realized last month that my zombie fan fiction site is TWO years old. It doesn't seem like it was TWO years ago I was setting that up but it was.
    I swear there's someone "up there" screwing with time   Some days are extremely slow and some go by fast, which seems normal in itself, but when a whole group of people think the same thing you wonder, well, okay, is something going on?  Did someone change all the clocks ?     Libra, did you ever find the other little faces you were looking for?

DreamCruise

[136]Dec 27, 2006
    Uh oh.  I think I might have just broken the rule about "respecting my fellow fans", or maybe not, because I think this person is not really a fan, so here is a warning regarding "Marksvigil" spelled something that, just joined this site very recently ....he (don't know if it's a he but who cares) started two STUPID threads about "who's butt is better" and "who's a better kisser", and you could certainly tell he started the threads just for kicks. Anyway, I posted a rude comment.  So beware my fellow SFU's..........be on the lookout for this imposter, he is no fan of Supernatural !

truckergirl

[137]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 6

I, Truckergirl, pledge to forever be a fan of Supernatural. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show and never say anything bad about it or the Winchester family. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the SFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

I shall be Apprentice Researcher of Nasty Beasties, and Keeper of the Last Silver Bullet. (if neither of those are taken)

Dean_luva

[138]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 16
    libra113 wrote:
    My thing is I type too fast for my own good sometimes.

Yeah i am the same i type all fast and spastic and then i make so many mistakes pps:

sweetysmart0505

[139]Dec 27, 2006
    DreamCruise wrote:
    Uh oh.  I think I might have just broken the rule about "respecting my fellow fans", or maybe not, because I think this person is not really a fan, so here is a warning regarding "Marksvigil" spelled something that, just joined this site very recently ....he (don't know if it's a he but who cares) started two STUPID threads about "who's butt is better" and "who's a better kisser", and you could certainly tell he started the threads just for kicks. Anyway, I posted a rude comment.  So beware my fellow SFU's..........be on the lookout for this imposter, he is no fan of Supernatural !

ya omg i read those threads and i was like why would peeps start that thread. anyway ya wuteva i just ignore peeps like that lol no disrespect lol anyway Happy Holidays to all of SFU!!!!!!

libra113

[140]Dec 27, 2006
    With all do respect to everyone out there but I HATE topics like that. The show isn't, or shouldn't be, about how hot the leads are, who has a nicer body parts or whatever. The story, the over all plot and those elements are the most important and I hate it when it's reduced to that level.