Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Supernatural pics

CuteLioness

[21]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 15

See the thing with his eyes in that pic is that someone's turned them blue... And it looks sorta weird. But he's still hot.

By the way, I hate to put a dampner on this, but there used to be a thread here with the exact same name and topic and Gislef shut it down, eventually. Don't know if it was cause it was taking up too much bandwith or whatever, or because things were off topic, but just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Anyway, here are a few from me, hope you like:

'Fraid most of mine are gonna be of Jensen... Y'all know why...!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

adicted2sam

[22]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    CuteLioness wrote:

See the thing with his eyes in that pic is that someone's turned them blue... And it looks sorta weird. But he's still hot.

By the way, I hate to put a dampner on this, but there used to be a thread here with the exact same name and topic and Gislef shut it down, eventually. Don't know if it was cause it was taking up too much bandwith or whatever, or because things were off topic, but just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Anyway, here are a few from me, hope you like:

'Fraid most of mine are gonna be of Jensen... Y'all know why...!

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gislef , please dont shut down our thread !!!!!! this thread is like our baby !!!!!! just in case though , people , start saving all the pictures you like !!!!

CuteLioness

[23]Feb 25, 2007

Hey Ads, it's okay, last thread he let it go on for 60-odd pages, so he's obviously not too bothered. Just as lng as we stick on topic, and don't post too many at once or too many big ones ( ) I think it'll be fine. And here's one I love, just to keep the party going:

It's his nephew. That picture right there makes me want no-one else but Jensen as the father of my children... Looks like I'm gonna have to wave the idea of having kids bye-bye...

Lucey

[24]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 16
    CuteLioness wrote:

Hey Ads, it's okay, last thread he let it go on for 60-odd pages, so he's obviously not too bothered. Just as lng as we stick on topic, and don't post too many at once or too many big ones ( ) I think it'll be fine. And here's one I love, just to keep the party going:

It's his nephew. That picture right there makes me want no-one else but Jensen as the father of my children... Looks like I'm gonna have to wave the idea of having kids bye-bye...

OMG, that is pretty darn cute- I think there is one like that w/ JP too...but it was a set baby.

CuteLioness

[25]Feb 25, 2007
    Somewhere I have one of JP with his "babies"... I'll look it out and post in a bit...

Lucey

[26]Feb 25, 2007
    Yeah...I think it was from the episode Salvation...baby Rose.

CuteLioness

[27]Feb 25, 2007

Ah, no I don't mean that baby, I mean these ones:

Aren't they gorgeous?! I love a guy who loves dogs. I need a Jensen/Jared cross please!!! God, are you listening?! Heh, Jensen/Jared cross, sounds like a dog breed!

adicted2sam

[28]Feb 25, 2007
    Lucey wrote:
    CuteLioness wrote:

OMG, that is pretty darn cute- I think there is one like that w/ JP too...but it was a set baby.

oh my god seal , that picture is so adorable !!!!!!!!! i can so picture jensen with his first child , he'd make such a great daddy......

Ah, no I don't mean that baby, I mean these ones:

Aren't they gorgeous?! I love a guy who loves dogs. I need a Jensen/Jared cross please!!! God, are you listening?! Heh, Jensen/Jared cross, sounds like a dog breed!  

and come on , that pic is so cute !!!!!!!! i always thought he must have dogs . he just seems the doggie type dosent he ???and i would so get a jensen/jared cross , if it were a real dog !!!!!!!! it can keep my misty company...............

Edited on 02/25/2007 12:34pm

Lucey

[29]Feb 25, 2007
    adicted2sam wrote:
    Lucey wrote:
    CuteLioness wrote:

oh my god seal , that picture is so adorable !!!!!!!!! i can so picture jensen with his first child , he'd make such a great daddy......

But first he has to find a girlfriend...btw, JP is still going out with SM rite? They make such a cute couple.

CuteLioness

[30]Feb 25, 2007
    Think so Luce, last I heard.

adicted2sam

[31]Feb 25, 2007
    yeah he is . your right , they make an adorable couple !

xohhthatscenex

[32]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 9
    Cant see the pics you posted CL.

CuteLioness

[33]Feb 25, 2007
    Sorry Xoe, think that's cause I've been messing around with my photobucket albums... Half a mo and I'll post them all again...

CuteLioness

[34]Feb 25, 2007

Did those work for you Xoe? Were the baby ones the only ones you were missing or were you missing the three from my previous post too? And can you see my Avatar and Siggy banner?

arna12

[35]Feb 25, 2007

Lucey wrote:
    Oh, ya'll are going to hate me for this...I've been browsing google and found this pic 22 pages back.

Luce that pic is ... how old do you reckon he was then? I love the banner with all the characters he's played though

CL - I knew I'd seen one before. Maybe it was on this forum still Gislef please don't shut it down

Engel - that first pic was such a nice way to start off the day  - oh and I can PM you the Jared pics if you want

Pinky - that's why I posted it. I love that pic the most

xohhthatscenex

[36]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 9
    Thanks CL! Aww they are gorgeous Thanks somuch for those pics. And yup, I can see your sig banner and avatar.

spiritdiva82

[37]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 6

CL--omg those pics of Jensen w/the baby and Jared w/his dogs are great. It makes me love Jensen even more..

Skye--I love those pics you posted of JDM.

Lucey

[38]Feb 25, 2007
    arna12 wrote:

Lucey wrote:
    Oh, ya'll are going to hate me for this...I've been browsing google and found this pic 22 pages back.

Luce that pic is ... how old do you reckon he was then? I love the banner with all the characters he's played though

CL - I knew I'd seen one before. Maybe it was on this forum still Gislef please don't shut it down

Engel - that first pic was such a nice way to start off the day  - oh and I can PM you the Jared pics if you want

Pinky - that's why I posted it. I love that pic the most

Definitely teens...I would think...he looks SO young.

skye2477

[39]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 12

Just a few more to add:

maggie14

[40]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 6
    Oh lordy lordy lordy! I come back after one night and there's Jensen in a superman t'shirt! Those boys are just sooooooo x 100000000000000000000000 hott and Sexy and Cute!