Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Supernatural pics

  • Avatar of Lucey

    Lucey

    [41]Feb 25, 2007
    • member since: 05/05/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,232
    maggie14 wrote:
    Oh lordy lordy lordy! I come back after one night and there's Jensen in a superman t'shirt! Those boys are just sooooooo x 100000000000000000000000 hott and Sexy and Cute!


    I think you timed it to one hundred sextillion...not sure though...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maggie14

    maggie14

    [42]Feb 25, 2007
    • member since: 01/25/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 553
    Lucey wrote:
    maggie14 wrote:
    Oh lordy lordy lordy! I come back after one night and there's Jensen in a superman t'shirt! Those boys are just sooooooo x 100000000000000000000000 hott and Sexy and Cute!


    I think you timed it to one hundred sextillion...not sure though...
    and thats not nearly close enough That Jeffrey too -he's not bad
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arna12

    arna12

    [43]Feb 25, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,347
    Speaking of JDM have you guys seen his pic on IMDB? I think webs and snow were talking about it one time so I went and checked it out. And he was so hot in it. I'll see if I can post it here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lucey

    Lucey

    [44]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 05/05/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,232
    arna12 wrote:
    Speaking of JDM have you guys seen his pic on IMDB? I think webs and snow were talking about it one time so I went and checked it out. And he was so hot in it. I'll see if I can post it here.


    Oooo yay...please do.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maggie14

    maggie14

    [45]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/25/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 553
    Hehe - Mmmm JDM hehe as weird as I am but does that sound like either a) a drug
    b) a new meal at macdonalds
    c) a s*x term
    d) all of the above
    It just might be my brillant (yeah right) mind at work but I think it sounds like all of them Can I have a JDM McValue meal please?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arna12

    arna12

    [46]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,347

    Darn for some reason it won't let me get it. Grrr, I'll see if I can find it on another site

    Edit: all of the above magz

    Edited on 02/26/2007 12:11am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maggie14

    maggie14

    [47]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/25/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 553
    I knew someone out their had the same type of mind as me I'm practically the queen of gutter town - compared to my friends anyway
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lucey

    Lucey

    [48]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 05/05/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,232
    maggie14 wrote:
    Hehe - Mmmm JDM hehe as weird as I am but does that sound like either a) a drug
    b) a new meal at macdonalds
    c) a s*x term
    d) all of the above
    It just might be my brillant (yeah right) mind at work but I think it sounds like all of them Can I have a JDM McValue meal please?


    I'm thinking a and c personally.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arna12

    arna12

    [49]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,347
    I know what you mean. If I start to go near GT they give me these looks ... luckily I have everyone here to go to GT with
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maggie14

    maggie14

    [50]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/25/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 553
    arna12 wrote:
    I know what you mean. If I start to go near GT they give me these looks ... luckily I have everyone here to go to GT with
    Lol don't ya just love GT, the looks people give ya They're just jealous cause they can't think the same way
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skye2477

    skye2477

    [51]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 07/19/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,995
    This thread is sponsored by GT... it's our annual give back to the community gig
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jomdaisy

    jomdaisy

    [52]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 3,171
    skye2477 wrote:
    This thread is sponsored by GT... it's our annual give back to the community gig


    Amen to that!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jani_inpink

    jani_inpink

    [53]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/28/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 115
    and just to give to the jensen community..






    god, i can look at these all freakin' day.. ahhhhh.. i've had my jensen fix for the nite!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jomdaisy

    jomdaisy

    [54]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 3,171
    Do you even know how generous you are Pinky????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jani_inpink

    jani_inpink

    [55]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/28/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 115
    ahahaha.. awww.. thanks jom! anytime to help out people that are in need

    i found these.. i love them.. i don't know if there are any bigger ones of these.. if there are they're pretty hard to find!! either that or i'm really lazy..







    i love that one where he's (well i think anyway) the accountant and he has that ciggy.
    i'd love him to be my accountant anyday! haha..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jomdaisy

    jomdaisy

    [56]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 3,171
    jani_inpink wrote:
    ahahaha.. awww.. thanks jom! anytime to help out people that are in need

    i found these.. i love them.. i don't know if there are any bigger ones of these.. if there are they're pretty hard to find!! either that or i'm really lazy..







    i love that one where he's (well i think anyway) the accountant and he has that ciggy.
    i'd love him to be my accountant anyday! haha..


    Not lazy - never lazy, you're making some JA fans very happy with all of your efforts....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pixie9696

    pixie9696

    [57]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 10/07/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 15,349

    i havent read or see any of the pictures u all put up here.. but in lieu of the recent rumours i asked in another thread, if u all ever heard J&J had a big fight... well this picture calms me down... coz jared did the same thing he did years ago in CW interview.. and this picture is quite recent.. on the latest winter press interview... if u all had put it up, im sorry.. fact i put this up as a welcoming picture to snow..... Jom has seen this... and some u too in the other thread...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jomdaisy

    jomdaisy

    [58]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 3,171
    pixie9696 wrote:

    i havent read or see any of the pictures u all put up here.. but in lieu of the recent rumours i asked in another thread, if u all ever heard J&J had a big fight... well this picture calms me down... coz jared did the same thing he did years ago in CW interview.. and this picture is quite recent.. on the latest winter press interview... if u all had put it up, im sorry.. fact i put this up as a welcoming picture to snow..... Jom has seen this... and some u too in the other thread...



    I love that pic Pix
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pixie9696

    pixie9696

    [59]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 10/07/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 15,349
    let me put up the old similar picture tat i was saying...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jomdaisy

    jomdaisy

    [60]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 3,171
    pixie9696 wrote:
    let me put up the old similar picture tat i was saying...


    I don't know if I've seen the other one you mean
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.