Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

The Show Is STILL Amazing!

deh_1986

[1]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 1

I Love this show,Been a hardcore fan since the first episode, maybe for some people it has been "stretched" a little far with the story lines, but you can't need to change it up to keep people interested. I think the story lines they have created are amazing, they are emotional, surprising, and entertaining, week in and week out. When I first started the show with the "Freak of the week", those were my favorite episodes by far, but how many made up monsters can you do before you mind runs blank, everything has to change sometime, its like playing the same game over and over, can only do it for so long before you have to move on to the next one. People complain left, right and center and thats because all they are doing is picking the show apart from what it USE to be, and not enjoying as it is now.Sometimes some of the episodes I will admit can draw my attention away from the screen to go and make a bag of popcorn, come back and not worry about what I missed, but all in all I look forward to every episode that is aired every week. This is still in the top 3 of the best shows out there, and honestly, I am glad they carried it on, and I think they have done a great job with everything. I still find myself at the end of every episode, not being able to wait to see next weeks. Take Supernatural as you will, Love it or Hate it, They have done a great job and I will not stop watching it until the series finale is aired!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lachlan_j_g

[2]Apr 11, 2012
    • level: 11

deh_1986 wrote:

I Love this show,Been a hardcore fan since the first episode, maybe for some people it has been "stretched" a little far with the story lines, but you can't need to change it up to keep people interested. I think the story lines they have created are amazing, they are emotional, surprising, and entertaining, week in and week out. When I first started the show with the "Freak of the week", those were my favorite episodes by far, but how many made up monsters can you do before you mind runs blank, everything has to change sometime, its like playing the same game over and over, can only do it for so long before you have to move on to the next one. People complain left, right and center and thats because all they are doing is picking the show apart from what it USE to be, and not enjoying as it is now.Sometimes some of the episodes I will admit can draw my attention away from the screen to go and make a bag of popcorn, come back and not worry about what I missed, but all in all I look forward to every episode that is aired every week. This is still in the top 3 of the best shows out there, and honestly, I am glad they carried it on, and I think they have done a great job with everything. I still find myself at the end of every episode, not being able to wait to see next weeks. Take Supernatural as you will, Love it or Hate it, They have done a great job and I will not stop watching it until the series finale is aired!

a true fan, you are

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.