We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Supernatural Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

what alpha would u like to see?

libra113

[41]Dec 6, 2010
    • level: 27
    basenji529 wrote:

So, given that all characters played by the same actor are the same person, does that mean Luke Skywalker becomes a whacked-out serial killer?

Yeah, just after he started wearing purple and putting on clown makeup.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waisal14

[42]Dec 24, 2010
    • level: 10

Werewolf Alpha, Siren Alpha, Zombie Alpha, andGhost Alpha

libra113

[43]Dec 25, 2010
    Alpha Alpha

Pablo_808

[44]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 14

libra113 wrote:
    JowanLewis wrote:

first whomever said "Alpha Trickster" that can't happen because Gabriel was the ONLY Trickster it has been stated and he was known by many names and has been on earth after Lucifer's fall from grace he escaped from that so he wouldn't be in the master plan and has been in hiding from the Angels that whole time.

Alpha Werewolf be awesome!

Alpha Djinn be sadistic

A Sage be cool cause a Sage be kinna considered an Alpha Witch/Warlock cause Sage is very old and uses magic to keep its age and immortality in check and know a lot of magic.

Alpha Ghoul be bloody

Alpha Shapeshifter

Thats all i can think of going through season 1-4 before they dealt with the whole Angels and Demon, Morningstar war is kinna difficult

Um, no it was never clearly stated that Gabriel was the only one and in fact since he was ACTUALLY an angel he wasn't even REALLY a Trickster in the first place. There's no way to possibly ACTUALLY know if that Trickster was the only one or not since they're so... well... tricky. Still, nothing has never been difinatively stated that there was only one. Also, the concept of Trickster gods PREDATES angels and Christianity so there's bound to be something more than just Gabriel hiding out. I don't recall a sage being mentioned on the show and there's no indication that even exsist in the "Supernatural" universe. I'm still wanting clarification about IF spirits and demons have Alphas and if so WHO they are. Also, want more clarification on if an Alpha is simply the first or the creator of their kind or both.

For demons, I would think Lilith would be the Alpha since she was Lucifer's first.

libra113

[45]Dec 28, 2010
    Maybe but Lucifer could also be their Alpha since he's the father of all demons (or pretty much). It's a bit of a grey area.

dpebbleson

[46]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 24
    libra113 wrote:
    Maybe but Lucifer could also be their Alpha since he's the father of all demons (or pretty much). It's a bit of a grey area.

I think Lilith is the Alpha, and Lucifer is the Mother

basenji529

[47]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 15

libra113 wrote:
    Alpha Alpha

Omega Alpha

Pablo_808

[48]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 14

dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    I think Lilith is the Alpha, and Lucifer is the Mother

Yeah, like the Alpha Vamp said, "We all have our mothers" or something like that. Lucifer just, in a way, gave birth to the first and they just multiplied from there.

libra113

[49]Dec 29, 2010
    Well, it's a bit of a grey area but I THINK the implication is supposed to be that the Mother of All Monsters made all the Alphas, then the Alphas went forth into the world a multiplied (perhaps a courrption of the line from the Bible "be fruitful and multiply").

In that case it's a bit unclear if demons even have an Alpha per se and the same for ghosts. I suppose it's possible in some way (maybe the Mother of All Monsters was the REAL source of what made Lucifer fall OR maybe she played a role in helping Lucifer courrpt Lilith making her an Alpha), but at this point it's a bit uncertian.

bigfatgooner

[51]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 2

libra113 wrote:
    Well, it's a bit of a grey area but I THINK the implication is supposed to be that the Mother of All Monsters made all the Alphas, then the Alphas went forth into the world a multiplied (perhaps a courrption of the line from the Bible "be fruitful and multiply"). In that case it's a bit unclear if demons even have an Alpha per se and the same for ghosts. I suppose it's possible in some way (maybe the Mother of All Monsters was the REAL source of what made Lucifer fall OR maybe she played a role in helping Lucifer courrpt Lilith making her an Alpha), but at this point it's a bit uncertian.

Personally I don't believe this a grey area at all.

Lilith was Lucifer's "first" meaning of course that Lucifer made more than one demon, otherwise Lilith would have been Lucifer's "only" demon creation. Lucifer is not an Alpha demon as he is not a demon so demon's have no Alpha.

I do have a theory on the "Mother" that the Alpha Vamp mentioned in episode 7 'Family Matters', personally I think the Mother Alpha is Mother Earth. If you think about it monsters aren't supernatural beings perse, they are earthly creations that have evolved over hundreds of years into what we see today. As the Alpha Vamp said "we do not go to heaven or hell when we die" so I think Mother Earth is the most likely answer.

We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

libra113

[52]Jan 14, 2011
    Well, firstly it's possible Lilith was the Alpha but then that would mean there's some connection between Lucifer and the mother of all monsters or that he perhaps turned Liith over to her to courrpt her. Still, the real likely hood is that things that used to be human (like demons and ghosts) don't have alphas as they're simply courrptions of humans (demons courrpted by Hell and ghosts by the maddness that comes from being an unseen, unheard spirit trapped on Earth for countless years). In which case alphas would only be for true monsters such as vampires (used to be human but transformed into monsters by other vamps and the first vamps, like their alpha was probably always a vamp and never human), Djinn, etc...

Secondly, I would clasify them as monsters, if not then WHAT exactly would you call a monster? Nah, I don't think Mother Earth or Mother Nautre would go around creating creatures like these. If anything they seem a perversion of nature and what's natural like an anti-natural entity of some sort.

basenji529

[53]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 15

Yeah, well, they needed their Five Bad Band.

Big Bad: Lucifer
    The Dragon: Lilith
    Evil Genius: Azazel
    The Brute: Alistair
    The Dark Chick: Ruby
    Sixth Column: Crowley