TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

What do you think of Season 7 so far??

  • Avatar of dpebbleson

    dpebbleson

    [41]Oct 18, 2011
    • member since: 11/06/09
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 5,659
    basenji529 wrote:

    dpebbleson wrote:
    I dunno if Welling refused to wear the suit, actually, I don't think he could just refuse it. I just think they were milking a very successful show to the very end. As for SPN, I feel this is a kind of renaissance for the show, after two seasons that were missed opportunities, but which had their highlights.


    Siegel's wife and kids also made DC change the suit. The new suit for the movie has every single line pointing to Kal-El's bulge. The comics, meanwhile, have gotten rid of the cape. Supes also wears jeans.



    Weird!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [42]Oct 18, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    basenji529 wrote:

    dpebbleson wrote:
    I dunno if Welling refused to wear the suit, actually, I don't think he could just refuse it. I just think they were milking a very successful show to the very end. As for SPN, I feel this is a kind of renaissance for the show, after two seasons that were missed opportunities, but which had their highlights.


    Siegel's wife and kids also made DC change the suit. The new suit for the movie has every single line pointing to Kal-El's bulge. The comics, meanwhile, have gotten rid of the cape. Supes also wears jeans.

    Umm, I think you're wrong there. The change his Supes costume is part of their 52 title relaunch. All of their characters (including Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc...) have undergone costume changes. Some are major (Wonder Woman has pants and a jacket I think) and others are pretty minor (I think all they did with Green Lantern was add a black and green collar).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of basenji529

    basenji529

    [43]Oct 19, 2011
    • member since: 03/12/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,935

    Yeah, but the Superman outfit is iconic. It's just uncomfortable to change it.


    They've actually been showing a lot more manbulge in the nDCU. A bit...weird.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [44]Oct 19, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    Well so is Batman, Wonder Woman's (remember the complaining when people saw the redesign for the tv show), etc... These characters have been in continuous publication since WWII and their looks have changed very little (other than art styles) so yeah any change is big but they DO happen.

    I don't know how much comic reading you've done or when but when I was reading we saw Hawkman's look totally reworked (including golden metal wings and a black suit), Aquaman lost an arm and got a metal tyne thingee then a hand made out of magic water. These things come and go and go back and change again. It's the nature of comcis.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hell693

    hell693

    [45]Oct 24, 2011
    • member since: 09/23/11
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 323
    libra113 wrote:
    basenji529 wrote:

    dpebbleson wrote:
    I dunno if Welling refused to wear the suit, actually, I don't think he could just refuse it. I just think they were milking a very successful show to the very end. As for SPN, I feel this is a kind of renaissance for the show, after two seasons that were missed opportunities, but which had their highlights.


    Siegel's wife and kids also made DC change the suit. The new suit for the movie has every single line pointing to Kal-El's bulge. The comics, meanwhile, have gotten rid of the cape. Supes also wears jeans.

    Umm, I think you're wrong there. The change his Supes costume is part of their 52 title relaunch. All of their characters (including Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc...) have undergone costume changes. Some are major (Wonder Woman has pants and a jacket I think) and others are pretty minor (I think all they did with Green Lantern was add a black and green collar).
    Ya they made many changes in DC characters suits but i dont think they changed a thing about green lantern.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hell693

    hell693

    [46]Oct 24, 2011
    • member since: 09/23/11
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 323
    I miss the angels and demons so much now i wish they come back and still have monster storyline and please bring back Cas soon i miss him so much. Also when will we see Lucifer again and Death to these are the characters i want to see actually more than the Leviathans they are starting to get boring, Eric Kripke come back and run the show again Sara cant make supernatural better only you can this season was better than the last but i miss the old supernatural so much come back and make things much more interesting again please.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [47]Oct 24, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    hell693 wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    basenji529 wrote:

    dpebbleson wrote:
    I dunno if Welling refused to wear the suit, actually, I don't think he could just refuse it. I just think they were milking a very successful show to the very end. As for SPN, I feel this is a kind of renaissance for the show, after two seasons that were missed opportunities, but which had their highlights.


    Siegel's wife and kids also made DC change the suit. The new suit for the movie has every single line pointing to Kal-El's bulge. The comics, meanwhile, have gotten rid of the cape. Supes also wears jeans.

    Umm, I think you're wrong there. The change his Supes costume is part of their 52 title relaunch. All of their characters (including Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc...) have undergone costume changes. Some are major (Wonder Woman has pants and a jacket I think) and others are pretty minor (I think all they did with Green Lantern was add a black and green collar).
    Ya they made many changes in DC characters suits but i dont think they changed a thing about green lantern.
    They did but they're minor. I think all they did was add a black collar to his suit or something. Like I said some characters have changed a lot (Wonder Woman has pants and like a short jacket now I think) and others are much more minor.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of turrin666

    turrin666

    [48]Nov 3, 2011
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11

    libra113 wrote:
    Well, yeah Sam has given up on a normal life becasue he finally realized what Dean knew all along and that's that they just can't have one. No matter how much they want one they've seen and done too much for that and the life won't let them go as long as there's even one monster out there somewhere they're locked in. I'm not sure where you're getting your info but I don't recall there being any indication that Sam has any powers beyond what he got from Yellow Eyes and was fed by the demon blood. I know there was a lot of talk about destiny and it had to be him but nothing about him having powers of his own (which is probably why it hasn't come up again). The whole 'Sam going evil' thing and all that stuff is of the past. It's time to put it away and focus on new directions and new stories.


    1. & I think Sam simply giving up on his dreams has hurt his character since w/o that & his physic power's he's essentially just a more emo Dean clone. I get why Sam would give up for awhile on having a normal life when he was souless or going to the darkside with ruby, but we should have seen that ambition from him in S5, End of S6, & now in S7. I also get that achieving the ability to have a normal life seems impossible to Sam, but Sam & Dean have overcome many things that seemed impossible, so it seems stupid that Sam would give up when it came to this.


    2. Sam was stated to be one of the special children, meaning he has physic abilities to begin with, he was merely given demon blood to enhance these abilities and strengthen his body to kill Lilith & become lucifer's vessel. In fact in the episode Nightmare Sam usestelekinesis to move something and this is w/o ingesting Demon Blood & in other episodes we see Sam sensing the supernatural again w/o ingesting demon blood. So it stands to reason that Sam should be able to manifest physic abilities w/o Demon Blood & Demon Blood was merely the easy way out or short cut to do so. Now I can understand why Sam would be hesitant to try and develop his physic powers after what happened in S4 & S5, but you'd think this would at least be addressed in future episodes & that Sam would eventually learn how to use his powers in the right way.


    Plus with that aside you post really doesn't answer any of the other problems I have with Sam's character like how he constantly has some issue in every season which is becoming a boring an all too predictable plot device or the fact that Sam should still be addicted to Demon Blood considering the amount of blood he absorbed in S5. Or why hasn't any of the big bad's like crowely tried to get him hooked on Demon Blood again to turn him into a Demon since that appeared to be what he was becoming at the end of S4?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [49]Nov 3, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    turrin666 wrote:

    libra113 wrote:
    Well, yeah Sam has given up on a normal life becasue he finally realized what Dean knew all along and that's that they just can't have one. No matter how much they want one they've seen and done too much for that and the life won't let them go as long as there's even one monster out there somewhere they're locked in. I'm not sure where you're getting your info but I don't recall there being any indication that Sam has any powers beyond what he got from Yellow Eyes and was fed by the demon blood. I know there was a lot of talk about destiny and it had to be him but nothing about him having powers of his own (which is probably why it hasn't come up again). The whole 'Sam going evil' thing and all that stuff is of the past. It's time to put it away and focus on new directions and new stories.


    1. & I think Sam simply giving up on his dreams has hurt his character since w/o that & his physic power's he's essentially just a more emo Dean clone. I get why Sam would give up for awhile on having a normal life when he was souless or going to the darkside with ruby, but we should have seen that ambition from him in S5, End of S6, & now in S7. I also get that achieving the ability to have a normal life seems impossible to Sam, but Sam & Dean have overcome many things that seemed impossible, so it seems stupid that Sam would give up when it came to this.


    2. Sam was stated to be one of the special children, meaning he has physic abilities to begin with, he was merely given demon blood to enhance these abilities and strengthen his body to kill Lilith & become lucifer's vessel. In fact in the episode Nightmare Sam usestelekinesis to move something and this is w/o ingesting Demon Blood & in other episodes we see Sam sensing the supernatural again w/o ingesting demon blood. So it stands to reason that Sam should be able to manifest physic abilities w/o Demon Blood & Demon Blood was merely the easy way out or short cut to do so. Now I can understand why Sam would be hesitant to try and develop his physic powers after what happened in S4 & S5, but you'd think this would at least be addressed in future episodes & that Sam would eventually learn how to use his powers in the right way.


    Plus with that aside you post really doesn't answer any of the other problems I have with Sam's character like how he constantly has some issue in every season which is becoming a boring an all too predictable plot device or the fact that Sam should still be addicted to Demon Blood considering the amount of blood he absorbed in S5. Or why hasn't any of the big bad's like crowely tried to get him hooked on Demon Blood again to turn him into a Demon since that appeared to be what he was becoming at the end of S4?

    1. How many times does a person have to try and acheive something and have it ripped away from them (mostly with violent and dire consequences for thoes they love) before they just give up on the idea and deal with what they do have? I can't see Sam wanting to risk the lives of another girlfriend or potential wife or, in the fullness of time, kids. It pretty seems since season two he's decided that being a hunter is his fate and he's resigned himself to that. To have a normal life endangers the other normal people he would have to be around so his choices are to become a hermit (like Rufus did for awhile) or just keep hunting and at least protect all the other normal families out there. It's kinda what makes Sam (and Dean) so intresting and heroic is that they're risking life and limb to protect the very thing they will never really have. Tragic really.

    2. You are perhaps assuming too much. Clearly there was SOMETHING about the children that the Yellow Eyed Demon picked but we've never been told what (and likely never will). While it's true that one such child (Baby Rose) was hinted at, perhaps, being telepathic AND it's true that Ruby told Sam that the blood wasn't required it's all still very unclear and given that the storyline is over it's not likely to be made anymore clear anytime soon.

    Yeah well, so was the Rebel Alliance fighting the Empire and Indian Jones looking for artifacts, etc... but that's what the show is about and that's the core of the storytelling so it's not likely to change anytime soon. Sam is the centeral character to the story (Dean is the protector) so it will always be 'what's going on with Sam' or 'something is wrong with Sam'. I would have thought we would have all made our peace with that fact going on seven years. It should be obivious why neither Crowley nor anyone else tries to get him hooked on demon blood. It makes him too powerful and out of control and they don't want a rival for their power. Also, since Cas pulled Sam out of Hell I would think he also removed his desire for demon blood. Just becasue he left out the soul doesn't mean he would have forgotten that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of turrin666

    turrin666

    [50]Nov 4, 2011
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11
    1. How many times did Sam & Dean try to stop the apocalypse & fail, only to pick themselves back up & try again? That also seemed impossible, but eventually they achieved it. Now I agree it would be silly of Sam to just try & settle down & have a normal life like he did at the start of S1 with Jessica, but with all the magic & powers out there you'd think he'd look for a way in which he could protect his family.

    2. I agree the story line seems over, but like I said that to me destroys a major part of Sam's character, since his physic abilities have been apart of him since S1. The producers shouldn't have just gotten rid of these when S5 was over, they should have expand on them in a different way, rather than coming up with several other contrived reasons for something to be wrong with or special about Sam

    3. I get what your saying about the dynamic of the characters, being part of the show, but the problem is how contrived it is. If Sam was still special or Dean was worried about him because of his physic powers manifesting in some new way or his blood addiction reappearing than it would make more sense since this was something within the story line since S1. However the fact that the produces keep coming up with new random reasons for Sam to have issues makes it come off contrived. So ether they should have stuck with what had already been established or perhaps they could have shifted the dynamic now that they are starting a new chapter of the story & have Sam be the protector to Dean. 4. I feel like the easiest way for Crowely to overcome the brothers would be to get Sam hooked on the blood that way he could force Dean to fight him, while he's off plotting whatever else he wants to do. It would seem like any big bad would want to fracture the brothers as much as possible & the Demon Blood addiction presents one of the best ways to do this.

    5. When did Cas have the power to remove the Demon Blood addiction from Sam? On top of that in S4 it was stated that if Sam consumed enough Demon Blood to kill lilith he would most likely become one of the monsters Dean had to fight. Now I suppose I can stomach the fact that he didn't become this monster after consuming the blood to kill lilith because perhaps it wasn't quite enough & it wasn't in his system very long, but when he became Lucifer's vessel he drank like 10x that amount, so he should have become a monster/demon. So like I said every season Sam gets a new contrived problem & than deus ex machina fixes it some how, it's get boring now that we are 7 years into the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [51]Nov 4, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    1. If by normal life you mean a lover and children that would require putting people in danger and I would think that Sam (and Dean too) have learned that lesson and won't be trying that again. That leaves them two options: settle down with fellow hunters (hardly a normal life) or living like Rufus (not normal either). As for magical protection, sure there probably is but nothing is full proof and given the number of enemies they've made over the years the risk is kinda high.

    2. Possibly, but all of that was deeply tied into that story that any continution would feel like the story going backwards and all of that is a done a deal at this point. Perhaps there's the spark of more inside him but it's not likely to be anything more than a spark given all the bad things that came from him trying to tame and control it already. I would think the last thing he would want to do is go an explore that stuff much less make it more powerful.

    3. Yeah I can see that but again, all that special child/YED stuff is in the past and they want to look forward. Anyway, in a way, it all spins from the same source. If not for all that Sam wouldn't have been in Hell to be brought back without a soul AND he wouldn't now be fighting memories of being there in the first place. In a very real way it's all connected.

    4. Thing about that is that Crowley couldn't be sure that Sam would turn on him instead first. He also couldn't be sure Sam wouldn't trounce Dean and come after him next. It's just way too risky to put something with that kind of potential power out there and no way to control it.

    5. About the same time he had the power to pull Sam out of Lucifer's cage. I'm fuzzy on the chronology but I THINK he was already supped up by the hell souls by then and even if he wasn't when he broguht Dean back from Hell he was good as new so it stands to reason Sam would be too (and yeah I realize it's not the same since Sam didn't have a handprint but still).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dpebbleson

    dpebbleson

    [52]Nov 4, 2011
    • member since: 11/06/09
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 5,659
    libra113 wrote:
    1. If by normal life you mean a lover and children that would require putting people in danger and I would think that Sam (and Dean too) have learned that lesson and won't be trying that again. That leaves them two options: settle down with fellow hunters (hardly a normal life) or living like Rufus (not normal either). As for magical protection, sure there probably is but nothing is full proof and given the number of enemies they've made over the years the risk is kinda high.


    Yet you always say they never learn their lessons
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of turrin666

    turrin666

    [53]Nov 4, 2011
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11
    1. You say Magical protection isn't full proof, but i'm saying why can't Sam look for some type of magical protection that is full proof. Also I get the sense that Sam want's a normal life in terms of him being able to settle down, have a family, & have a normal job. I do not think it's out of the question for him that his family could be of the extraordinary variety. Which means he could always settle down with another Ex Hunter or someone like the Kitsune chick (I know she's dead, but it's just an example), that way his own family members can protect themselves. So like I said it's to the detriment of his character that he is not still trying to find some way to follow his dreams

    2. I don't see how it would be a step backwards if Sam started learning to harness his physic powers w/o Demon Blood, I.E. doing it in the right way. It seems that would be a step forward since he would be excepting that he's different from everyone else & learning to harness his powers to protect the people he cares about. Versus the current state of affairs where Sam hasn't made a step in any direction when it comes to his special nature since he is just ignoring it entirely.

    3. Yes it is some what connected to what has happened in the past, but the connection seems contrived at this point. & there are several reasons why it feels contrived to me:

    A. In S1-5 Sam's physic abilities were tied very deeply to the story line & the various big bads of each story arc as well as many of the mysteries of what exactly was going on behind the scenes. The problems Sam has in S6-7 are very loosely tied to the story line & have essentially nothing to do with the mysterious & big bad's that Sam & Dean are facing. B. In S1-5 Sam had one specific problem & that was the mystery of his physic powers. In S6-7 Sam has already had 3 different problems: First he was souless, than the wall breaking was the issue, & now the hallucinations are the issue. Adding so many new problems onto Sam's character just makes me feel as if the writers are phoning in Sam's problems at this point, just for the sake of maintaining the Dean & Sam dynamic, which is vastly inferior to the impact they had on S1-5 where they were actually present in the story line for more reason than just fostering the Dean & Sam dynamic

    C. In S1-5 Sam's problems felt alot more urgent because they had greater implication than just Sam's well being, since the way Sam handled his problems could lead to the Apocalypse & release of lucifer himself. In S6-7 Sam's problems seem to be becoming less & less urgent or impact full to the world. At first there was Souless Sam, which I thought was decent because who knows what Sam might do w/o a conscious, he could even go back to drinking demon blood for the sake of power & become a greater threat than villains Dean & Sam were currently facing. However the in the end Souless Sam was just a danger to Dean, Bobby, & himself, which is fine, but now where near as important as Sam's problems in S1-5. After souless Sam we have the wall breaking issue, which was really only a danger to 1 person, that being Sam. & now with the hallucinations so far it just seems like a danger to him. 6. If Castiel had the power to remove the Demon Blood from Sam why was detoxing Sam in S5 such an issue? Okay maybe he could do it after getting the souls from hell, but don't you think that should have at least been explained? Anyway I think the producers have come up with some clever ways to continue the show past S5 & still have relevant big bad's, but Sam's character has suffered immensely from the decision to continue the show. All of his problems now are contrived & have no where near the importance or mystery they had in S1-5 & are there merely to maintain the Sam & Dean dynamic. Sam's character doesn't seem to have any goals or direction anymore. I personally can't think of one Goal Sam has expressed ever other than killing the Big Bad or protecting Dean & Bobby which is Dean's stick. On top of that there is nothing special about Sam's character in S6-7 since his physic powers & previously established goals are gone. Name one thing that makes Sam unique from Dean other than the new contrived problems producers have given him, I really doubt you can.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [54]Nov 4, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    dpebbleson wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    1. If by normal life you mean a lover and children that would require putting people in danger and I would think that Sam (and Dean too) have learned that lesson and won't be trying that again. That leaves them two options: settle down with fellow hunters (hardly a normal life) or living like Rufus (not normal either). As for magical protection, sure there probably is but nothing is full proof and given the number of enemies they've made over the years the risk is kinda high.


    Yet you always say they never learn their lessons
    Yeah but when the stakes are innocent lives I think that rule kinda doesn't apply. Guess it should be "they never learn their lessons unless innocent people are invovled".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of basenji529

    basenji529

    [55]Nov 6, 2011
    • member since: 03/12/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,935

    Azazel's choice of kids is simple. Something about the "Reunion".


    Estuans interius, ira vehementi...Sephiroth!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dpebbleson

    dpebbleson

    [56]Nov 6, 2011
    • member since: 11/06/09
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 5,659
    basenji529 wrote:
    Azazel's choice of kids is simple. Something about the "Reunion".


    Sorry, I don't get the reference..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [57]Nov 6, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    dpebbleson wrote:
    basenji529 wrote:
    Azazel's choice of kids is simple. Something about the "Reunion".


    Sorry, I don't get the reference..
    I didn't either but I was going to ask.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LalaDrake

    LalaDrake

    [58]Nov 7, 2011
    • member since: 11/13/10
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 35

    1. Sam: I'm not sure how did he overcome hell?! everyone was so scared that he start remembering being in hell with Lucifer but when he did, it turned not that bad! I still don't get how Dean forgot hell himself but it was long time ago!
    I guess losing the psychic power have something 2 do with going to hell!


    2. Dean: Ellen is right, he should try gettin some help. not sure why though he needs help, it's his lifestyle since ever!


    3. no female characters . Not villains not good. I mean they killed every single one of them. Their mother, Ellen and Jo, Bella, Ruby, Anna, Lilith, the blindpsychicand the mother of all... even when they let Lisa go, they erased her memory... and now Sam is getting married!!! to whom ?


    That actually bring another thing, they always trying 2 avoid relationships, which I don't get, many other hunters are having families even if most are deadTongue out


    4.Crowley: I guess after visiting the Leviathan, he will help the brothers. He always into balancing the powers and we've seen that... maybe he'll ask heaven's help! maybe he will bring Cas back; if he's ever going to return, maybe he'll ask death help


    5. Death: he's such a character




    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [59]Nov 7, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    LalaDrake wrote:

    1. Sam: I'm not sure how did he overcome hell?! everyone was so scared that he start remembering being in hell with Lucifer but when he did, it turned not that bad! I still don't get how Dean forgot hell himself but it was long time ago!
    I guess losing the psychic power have something 2 do with going to hell!


    2. Dean: Ellen is right, he should try gettin some help. not sure why though he needs help, it's his lifestyle since ever!


    3. no female characters . Not villains not good. I mean they killed every single one of them. Their mother, Ellen and Jo, Bella, Ruby, Anna, Lilith, the blindpsychicand the mother of all... even when they let Lisa go, they erased her memory... and now Sam is getting married!!! to whom ?


    That actually bring another thing, they always trying 2 avoid relationships, which I don't get, many other hunters are having families even if most are deadTongue out


    4.Crowley: I guess after visiting the Leviathan, he will help the brothers. He always into balancing the powers and we've seen that... maybe he'll ask heaven's help! maybe he will bring Cas back; if he's ever going to return, maybe he'll ask death help


    5. Death: he's such a character




    1. If there is one thing you learn watching Sam and Dean in action is that what they SAY and they actually FEEL or EXPERAINCE are not always the same. I doubt he's as collected as together as he says. He's just hiding it pretty well. 2. Dean is reaching the end of his rope and he's going to need help of some kind and pretty soon. He feels he can't turn to Sam becasue he doesn't trust him anymore. He can't really talk to Bobby becasue he's not comfortable unloading himself. Ironically, what he probably needs is a stranger he can unload to who also knows about the hunter thing so he can tell the whole story.

    3. You can blame the fangirls for that one. Although the actress who played Bela is now on "Walking Dead" and is really great in that so it worked out for her.

    4. Well the Leviathans could be a threat to what he's got going so yeah Crowley will turn to Sam and Dean (all the wall making it look like he doesn't need them to save face). 5. Yes he is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hell693

    hell693

    [60]Nov 7, 2011
    • member since: 09/23/11
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 323
    Episode 6 and 7 were good i think both of them were classic Supernatural and it looks like episode 8 is going to be so funny because one of the brothers will get married but to who i really want to know, i still miss Cas and the angel/demon storyarc i just hope after this season they make an amazing 8th and final season by bring Cas back and the apocalypse back as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.