Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

what happened to hell sam?

pkbynight

[1]Dec 16, 2011
    • level: 3

just a question is that i thought Sam should be a vegetable right now? i mean his wall broke and the whole year that he was in hell (which a year up here is at least 100 down there i think) that whole time he was being played with by Micheal and Lucifer, and after what 3 episodes he is FINE!!!!

how can that be, i thought he would be a drooling comatose person? but he saw a few visons of lucifer and a few crazy moments and that it?

i just thought it would be much much worse

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

libra113

[2]Dec 16, 2011
    • level: 27
    pkbynight wrote:

just a question is that i thought Sam should be a vegetable right now? i mean his wall broke and the whole year that he was in hell (which a year up here is at least 100 down there i think) that whole time he was being played with by Micheal and Lucifer, and after what 3 episodes he is FINE!!!!

how can that be, i thought he would be a drooling comatose person? but he saw a few visons of lucifer and a few crazy moments and that it?

i just thought it would be much much worse

Clam before the storm. Besides what fun is there to be had if half your cast is a drooling comatose person as you put it?

gatoraderising

[3]Dec 19, 2011
    • level: 7
    Well I think Sam is far from being fine. Their not going to show Sam having a hard time with his wall being broken and all of his Hell memories for 22 stright ep's that would get boring.

libra113

[4]Dec 19, 2011
    gatoraderising wrote:
    Well I think Sam is far from being fine. Their not going to show Sam having a hard time with his wall being broken and all of his Hell memories for 22 stright ep's that would get boring.
    Not to mention since they're taking us back to Sam and Dean on their own it would be hard to have Sam out of action for several episodes at a time as it would leave Dean all alone to deal with whatever and that too would get old and boring. They're kinda parceling it out, let it build up over time.

I doubt we've seen even the tip of the iceberg at this point.

gatoraderising

[5]Dec 19, 2011
    libra113 wrote:
    gatoraderising wrote:
    Not to mention since they're taking us back to Sam and Dean on their own it would be hard to have Sam out of action for several episodes at a time as it would leave Dean all alone to deal with whatever and that too would get old and boring. They're kinda parceling it out, let it build up over time.

Ya I doubt we have seen the worst yet. For all we know Sam is still seeing Lucifer and the other thing's he was seeing but their not going to show us everytime it happens to him.

libra113

[6]Dec 19, 2011
    gatoraderising wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    gatoraderising wrote:

Ya I doubt we have seen the worst yet. For all we know Sam is still seeing Lucifer and the other thing's he was seeing but their not going to show us everytime it happens to him.
    Well there were a couple of times he seemed to be experiancing something and he was doing that squeezing his wounded hand thing to remind himself of what's real so yeah he's probably seeing something.

I mean, like I said, they couldn't have him a coma for the whole season. What would they do have Dean dump him in the backseat and go out hunting on his own and talk to his comatose body the whole time? He would pretty much have to set him up somewhere (a hospital or someplace) and keep going back and forth to check on him which would be silly and get old very fast.

That said I wouldn't be surpised if things come to a head and he ends up in a coma for an episode or two or something but by then I'm sure Bobby will be back and probably Cas and they will be able to help him sort things out somehow.

markie_081

[7]Dec 20, 2011
    • level: 5
    For all they had done for Sam they might of well had him in a coma..

Cas is not coming back to heal Sam and I dont want him any where near Sam anyway..

Sam,s hell has been poorly done and I dont think we will have some big sl over it in the second half , they could of done it in the first half Sam,s story had the momentum behind it not Dean being burnt out..

They came up with a stupid solution and moved on ..

libra113

[8]Dec 20, 2011
    markie_081 wrote:

Cas is not coming back to heal Sam and I dont want him any where near Sam anyway..

Sam,s hell has been poorly done and I dont think we will have some big sl over it in the second half , they could of done it in the first half Sam,s story had the momentum behind it not Dean being burnt out..

I think you're wrong and I guess only time will tell

gatoraderising

[9]Dec 20, 2011
    markie_081 wrote:

I think Sam's hell has been done pretty good so far. They havent had a solution to it yet and how have they moved on?

libra113

[10]Dec 20, 2011
    gatoraderising wrote:
    markie_081 wrote:

I think Sam's hell has been done pretty good so far. They havent had a solution to it yet and how have they moved on?
    Yeah, about all they've done is given him a way to get by for the meantime. Eventually, that wound will heal and then he will either have to become a cutter (which would be intresting) or go back to having no idea what's real and what isn't and, yeah, they're far from moved on. Just becasue they don't talk about something in EVERY episode or show it all the time doesn't mean it's solved or even just over.

Realistically, since they're going back to a just Sam and Dean kind of set up like they had early on they can't have Sam in a coma becasue it would all fall to Dean alone and it would be too much for him (in the show and in real life).

Besides, what he's going through now (not knowing what's real and what isn't and the memories and everything) is WAY more intresting than having him laying in some bed somewhere with Dean standing over him being all worried and angry and not being able to do anything.

basenji529

[11]Dec 22, 2011
    • level: 15

I just say expect some monster to somehow bring Hell!Sam to the surface in the future.