Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

When we gonna see Sam's ripper?!

xen9092

[1]Aug 12, 2012
    • level: 3

Well, no offence but i wanna Sam have an out of body experience like Dean did in season 2 premiere. Or maybe he can getflat-lined at some point like Dean in "Appointment in Samara", Many times this question occurs to me that where did his soul goes when he dies in AHBL or TSRTS or Wishful Thinking(!). Anyhoo i am dying to see his ripper.Will he/she possibly be asgorgeousas Tessa? I sincerely doubt that!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

smegmag

[2]Aug 12, 2012
    • level: 4
    I'm not that interested in seeing Sam's reaper and I don't think Dean's reaper Tessa is especially attractive--especially since every time I see her I see the horrible wraithlike thing that Dean first saw and which she described as her "true form" before she decided to put on a fake form. I likes to keep it real. As for where do the souls go I think its a little up in the air. Bobby's reaper was on him while he was still alive and in a coma--as was Tessa on Dean while in a coma. When Dean died at end of season 3, he seemed to have bypassed the reaper (or maybe it just wasn't shown) and went directly to hell by virtue of his "deal", same scenario in Dark Side of the Moon where he just woke up in heaven,sans the reaper experience. On the other hand, in the episode with Famine the souls were apparently hanging out with the body for hours, maybe days before they were being collected at the coroner's office. Basically, I think it goes which ever way the writers want it to in a particular storyline.

libra113

[3]Aug 12, 2012
    • level: 27

Well, firstly I don't think everyone has a particular Reaper, it's just random. Secondly, death is a very personal thing so I doubt it would happen exactly the same to everyone all the time andspecialcircumstances(such as demon deals ordivineintervention) effect it even more.

danharr

[4]Aug 31, 2012
    • level: 45

Wow took me a minute reaper that's what OP meant and I agree no reason to see one for Sam.

xen9092

[5]Oct 15, 2013
    • level: 3
    Sam's reaper is Death himself! I'm so excited!

libra113

[6]Oct 18, 2013
    • level: 27
    glad you got to find out.

smegmag

[7]Sep 1, 2014
    • level: 4
    Maybe, I kinda just thought coma-Sam had a very high opinion of himself much like non-coma-Sam.????