TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

why ppl liked bela?? she was a evil bitch

Ebonylovesdean

[1]Jul 10, 2014
    • level: 3

I don't undertand why anyone would like her and no I'm not a hater but she was just annyoing and even dean hated her! So I'm glad shes dead and gone.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

smegmag

[2]Sep 1, 2014
    • level: 5
    I never liked her either, I didn't like her accent, her attitude, her sad little back story, but mostly I didn't like how she effortlessly made S&D look like morons (as opposed to lovable idjits) That being said I have seen the actress in other roles and I think she is good! I think she was purposely written to antagonize. She should be well into her demonhood by now and perhaps ripe for an unremittingly unapologetically evil return- don't know if the actress would be available but I personally would prefer a recast if it were done right.(they have a somewhat erratic history with recasts)

CharmedOneP391

[3]Sep 29, 2014
    • level: 19

Lauren Cohen is an amazing actress, though. I enjoyed Bella because of the fact that she gave the boys hell, she also wasn't completely evil, she just didn't like the boys getting in her way. I'd like to see her return, perhaps if Maggie gets killed off of The Walking Dead, we could get ourselves a demon-Bella. We know she had a connection with Crowley, as she's the one that gave him the Colt.

Hellhound83

[4]Oct 8, 2014
    • level: 6

I happened to really like Bella. I loved that she wasn't in awe, or step back from the boys, she used them for what she needed. She only had 10 years before her time was up, and she knew that, but hid it really well. In that time she was going to use what she knew to her advantage. She had sass, and she fought up to the last second. I would love to see her come back as a demon. But I doubt it would work, just as I don't think it would work is they brought Ruby back, in either body. She is fantastic as Maggie in TWD, just as Katie Cassidy is now in Arrow. I enjoy watching both actresses and am not entirely sure their characters can could come back successfully.

libra113

[5]Oct 8, 2014
    • level: 27

Ebonylovesdean wrote:

I don't undertand why anyone would like her and no I'm not a hater but she was just annyoing and even dean hated her! So I'm glad shes dead and gone.

That's WHY I liked her. She was so different from every other character on the show at the time. She didn't wear blue jeans or flannel, she wasn't an evil monster or a human/hunter. She was a person who was out for herself. The show needs way more diversity in it's characters especially back then when all hunters were so alike they might as well be clones and everyone else was either a victim or a monster of some kind.

Also, Ruby was way, way more evil and people liked her. That one I never got as it was pretty clear she was lying and manipulative yet people loved her and believed what she was saying and were actually shocked when she turned out to be lying.

libra113

[6]Oct 8, 2014
    CharmedOneP391 wrote:

Lauren Cohen is an amazing actress, though. I enjoyed Bella because of the fact that she gave the boys hell, she also wasn't completely evil, she just didn't like the boys getting in her way. I'd like to see her return, perhaps if Maggie gets killed off of The Walking Dead, we could get ourselves a demon-Bella. We know she had a connection with Crowley, as she's the one that gave him the Colt.

Bite your tongue. As much as I would love to see Bela return and get some kind of justice I would hate to see Maggie killed off of "Walking Dead". I love Maggie and it would kill Glen to lose her. Just look what happened after the last prison attack and he THOUGHT she might be dead.

libra113

[7]Oct 8, 2014
    Hellhound83 wrote:

I happened to really like Bella. I loved that she wasn't in awe, or step back from the boys, she used them for what she needed. She only had 10 years before her time was up, and she knew that, but hid it really well. In that time she was going to use what she knew to her advantage. She had sass, and she fought up to the last second. I would love to see her come back as a demon. But I doubt it would work, just as I don't think it would work is they brought Ruby back, in either body. She is fantastic as Maggie in TWD, just as Katie Cassidy is now in Arrow. I enjoy watching both actresses and am not entirely sure their characters can could come back successfully.

See I think that's the root of why some fans didn't like her. They were so in awe of Sam and Dean themselves that the idea that someone could come in and make fools of them offended their fantasy. It also didn't help that, as a human, she was seen as a potential romantic link (boy if they only knew what Sam and Ruby would end up doing) so they also hated her for that as well. I don't think anyone else could play her right and I'm hoping she has a long run on "Walking Dead" so I would rather they not mess with that. Unless, it was just one episode and the story was REALLY solid and they could close it out just right.

Funny enough I would say that Balthazar was sort of her spiritual successor in that he had the same goals and talents and even the same accent. The only difference being gender and species.

lostcause78

[8]Oct 9, 2014
    • level: 9
    Always makes me smile a little when someone puts down a disclaimer saying "I'm not a hater" and then goes on to portray some rather extreme levels of dislike towards a fictional character.

I liked her, she was a somewhat different element to the somewhat black&white/good&evil setup of the show. The interactions with the boys and especially Dean was entertaining.

richardmmorales1979

[9]Oct 15, 2014
    • level: 1

It's simple. Because she's played by Lauren Cohan. Who just happens to be very beautiful.
    Even Sam was day dreaming about Bela. She looked really sexy.