Supernatural

Hello, Cruel World

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Sep 30, 2011 on The CW

• Awesome roller coaster ride! I love it, I love how they have picked up a brand new ball and are just running with it, tackling everything in their path, bowling everything over and blowing everything away.

It left me breathless and counting the days until next friday!

I don't even know where tostart, describing my love for this season so far! I love the Leviathans, I love that they have brought in a brand new foe, that ties in perfectly with the purgatory theme, but is something so completely different the boys have no idea what to even throw at them.

After six seasons of killing everything under the sun (and everything that never even sees the sun), of defeating Lucifer himself and stopping the apocalypse, of literally going to Hell and back, the boys could easily have been cocky and blasé. Seen it all, done it all, ganked it all.

So I think it's genius that the writers have thrown them completely off balance--to the point where they don't even know what's real. They're going cuckoo for cocoa puffs, and everything is going to hell around them. No matter what was thrown at them before, they have always been capable, but now they're defenseless. Now Sam has a broken mind and Dean has a broken leg and they're all alone and they have no way to fight the leviathans and they're being dragged straight to the leviathan buffet!

I am so thrilled and excited and I can't wait until next episode!