Supernatural

How To Win Friends And Influence Monsters

Aired Unknown Nov 18, 2011 on The CW

• This episode was by far the worst episode this season, although the bar hasn't been set all that high for this season... The story line was weak, boring and lacking major creativity on every level. This is the final season shouldn't it go out with a bang?

The idea to have a sandwich make Dean and the rest of the town go insane was so incredibly lame. Supernatural was never meant to be a cheesy horror flick, and yet that's what its been reduced to. Lame jokes, uninteresting plots, absolutely no suspense, and a complete lack in mystery. There's no episode that makes you have to think. I have never felt like i had to worry about the characters. The jokes couldn't be more corny, and finally the new big enemy is the most unscary half a**ed SGI designed monster i have ever seen. This is supposedly the final season and yet its leaving us with nothing to really remember the show by. I'm a huge Supernatural fan and this is the only season that has disappointed me. I don't think there is a way for this show to make up for the losses. If you like cheap laughs, stoner jokes, corny monster drawings, a complete lack in the ability to come up with and original plot or a episode geared towards progression, then this is the season for you. Oh Bobby got shot that's the big kicker after 5 weeks of embarrassing episodes? They are not going to kill him off and if they do that's even more stupid then anything else they have done this season. Bobby's life is always in danger... new idea please!! I just hope this season goes by quick or gets substantially better from here on out.