I am a huge Supernatural fan and there are very, very few episodes that I have disliked. Even if they're bad I always try to see the good points of them. But I really disliked this episode in too many ways.
- a very poor script which gave lots of awkward dialogue and scenes
- a [black] woman in a collar as a slave to a [white] man, calling him master (I'd feel urked by this if it wasn't even between a specifically black woman/white man but that just added to the disgracefulness)
- bestiality/sex scene, ugh
- predictable storyline. So predictable.
- the extreme dumbing down of both Winchesters, Dean especially (even the "comedic" moments with Dean were at expense of his intelligence, so they weren't funny for me)
- more keeping secrets (Sam, I'm looking at you. When will you learn?)
I'm sure the next episode will be at least better than this.