Supernatural

Party On, Garth

Aired Tuesday Mar 30, 2012 on The CW

• Boy we could sure use Bobby right about now!

This was a surprisingly tight ep. Though I gotta say the whole, everybody being drunk thing kinda makes me really happy to embrace sobriety! However, it was totally fitting since the creature turned out to be a spirit spirit. The first thing I thought of when I saw the Japanese writing on the box was Bobby and how useful he could've been through this case, then to find out that Garth actually forced Dean to address some of the 'coincidences' he's been experiencing was really cool.

Course finding out Sam did the talking board bit was a nice little reassurance that it's not just Dean losing his mind, but of course we know Sam hasn't exactly been on an even mental keel this season either.

I swear I almost cried at the end. There were tears. Thanks for that Kast and Krew.

Special love to all our boys, Jensen, Jared, yeah of course Jim too... maybe even a pat on the head for Garth "What'd I miss"?

Thanks for all your hard work guys. Nicely done!