Supernatural

Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 10, 2012 on The CW

• While eating a clown, one cannibal asks the other: Does this taste funny to you?

Even though Supernatural is my favorite show, when an episode is sub-par, I have no problem rating it appropriately, as less-than-stellar.

This episode was anything but.

It was fantastic!

It was awesome!

It was superb!

It was Supernaturally good.

The action was great, but what really stole the show was the genius writing that produced non-stop banter and just plain FUN. The acting too was perfect all-around; the little nuances right on queue ... again, pretty much perfect overall. Added to the mix were a couple of gory deaths and - yup! - this was a nice reminder of the Supernatural that I grew to love in the first seasons.

Give me more please! Just like this.

Edit: Those that have rated it low should really re-read (and hopefully edit) your reviews and ratings. To me, while reading these low-rated reviews, it seems as though you are basing the rating on Cas and Bobby being gone, on episodes from the past, etc., etc. Note that this thread is only for THIS episode, and should be rated as such. To complain about the arc or storyline this season, do it on threads that deal specifically with that.