Supernatural

Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 10, 2012 on The CW

• I love this episode for two reasons

This episode was a stand alone pure fun that reminded me of the old days of Supernatural.

It was also a bit adorable - you can't see Sam's face mentioning clowns or seeing them, or Dean's playful jokes on him without thinking of that. I loved the writing too, like how it was going back and forth from "now" to "earlier" and how Sam's fear of clowns isn't just because, and in fact it goes way back in the brother's relation.

But.. more importantly the fact that it was care-free.. no mess between the brothers, fights, or secrets whatsoever, which is something I really miss nowadays.

Second reason I love this episode for is that It's a good way to pause from what's going on in this season.. From the early beginnings they started potential great arc stories: the leviathans and Sam's problem but they keep dismissing them - until the end of the season apparently - and dealt with Dean's emotional problems, that's fine with me though IMO it went a bit much so unless they resolve his issue this season, this all will be meaningless.

Back to the episode, I really liked the actress who played the manager and how the two "evel" clowns attacked Sam didn't say a word, they just kept laughing and jumping and pointing and yet managed to beat him badly (>o<<)o------(^o^)o

Great work 2J and every one else