Repo Man

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 17, 2012 on The CW

• The Postman refused to tell me the one about the un-stamped letter. He said I wouldn't get it.

Aaaack! Imagine my distress at being caught in traffic and not being able to catch but the last bit of this episode the night it aired. Finally though I was able to find someone who had Tivo'd it. Yeay!

To begin with, much appreciation to cast and crew for another wonderful episode.

The plot was very well written, and the acting, effective. Sam and Dean reopen a case they had worked 4-years prior, only to find that not all is what it seems. A postal worker they had rescued and exorcised a demon from, who seemed like Mr. Nice Guy, is really Mr. Slice N. Dice with a thing for hefty girls. In his nice guy guise he lures Dean to an empty warehouse where he wants to perform a ritual that will allow his long-lost demon (boyfriend?) to reunite with him. In the meantime Sam, with Mark Pellegrino (always fantastic as Lucifer) in tow, thinks he is staking out the next possible victim. Lucifer even helps out with the case a little and for just a sec you think he may be helping just to help ... but we know better, don't we!?! Never can trust those sneaky little devils ...

There is more, but why spoil all of it? Suffice it to say that it was another superb ride with just the right mix of drama, suspense and even comedy. Oh, as a side note, I will add that as a dog-lover I HATED the dog-part and wish that Jeffrey the postal worker had died a much more gruesome and painful death because of it. :)

Edit ... The one thing I will add is that contrary to other reviews which mention that demons are 'talent scouts', I believe that THIS demon in particular used people who were inherently evil. That isn't saying they all do. Most of the possessions we've seen are still of innocent people, and that's what made this episode so great - that we weren't expecting this 'nice guy' to be bad.