Supernatural

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews (1661)

• How to download from the middle east

ahmadanasalsalam, just download the pirate browser, it uses a proxy to bypass national fascist blocking action on torrent sites.

www . majorgeeks . com/files/details/piratebrowser . html (remove spaces)

The new season is brilliant so far. I never get sick of Supernatural, i'll continue to watch for as long as it's on!
  • just SUPER

Great comeback! The new writers are doing good job (since last season)!

Keep up to it!
  • supernatural

just tell me how can i download it because im living in middle east the season 10 i mean
  • Supernatural: The series of superstition, suspicion and scary stories.

Supernatural is undoubtedly one of the greatest sci-fi series to ever hit our TV screens. The story of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who grew up in a supernatural family really captivates the minds of the supernatural 'things that go bulb in the night' fanatics. The relationship that the brothers share embodies the idea of brotherhood and family bonds. The story amazingly brings to life the different myths, urban legends and freaky stories that have developed over the generations in different cultures. I personally am tremendously interested in the different archetypes that is illustrated through the characters and that unfold in the story . the archetypes that stood out for me was the doppelganger, the mentor, the idea of good vs evil and most importantly, the mythology. In the series, Sam is constantly having inner conflict with himself and this darker entity that resides in him. This is the duplicate or shadow of him that represents the evil side of his personality, the doppelganger. Bobby, the uncle of the boys, are the one that guides them in using what their father has taught them about hunting to continue the family business and survived, and encapsulates the mentor archetype. Each case that the boys do introduces a new myth or urban legend but it all interlinks with the theme of the boys sticking together, fighting evil supernatural creatures and continuing the family legacy. I adore the series and I admire the relationship that the Winchester brothers share. I'm also obsessed with Greek mythology and urban legends, which for me, makes it one of the best sci-fi series ever!
  • The amazing supernatural

One of the best shows ever and i hope there are many more seasons to come (as long as the storylines are good this season)
  • The most AWESOME-EST show in the world! As they say: "family should always stick together".

Sam and Dean are two brothers who are fighting against the world of paranormal. I love how the show's title changes and changes. "Supernatural" is scary, dramatic, weird, cool, thrilling and I love how they add SOME humor in it, so cool. Hey, thanks for teaching me how to kill a ghost, now I'm not afraid anymore. Hooray for Sam and Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
  • What i want from Supernatural Season 10

1) The return of John Winchester (Even temporarily. It would be really interesting to see the reaction of Demon Dean seeing his beloved human daddy)

2) The death of Crowley or the coming of a new King of Hell (I like him and i like his style, but i can't see him as King of Hell for the rest of the days)

3) For Cas to regain his Grace and become officially the new leader of Angels

4) The NOT appearance of God. If they introduce God as a character they will ruin the whole series.

5) The introduction of another Lucifer-scale demon, perhaps Baal or the Seven Princes of Hell. That includes demons just below Lucifer. That could help the series go beyond season 10, otherwise...

6) the Season 10 to be the last season of the series.
  • It's still the best show ever!

Love this show and dean is awesome
  • amaaazing

love this show!! nothing to fault
  • For future episodes/seasons

If you ever try to make some episode with gargoyles or something similar, please don't make them in human form, like you did with dragons in 6th season and change some things...

1)If the angels are in heaven they should have visible wings AT LEAST THERE

2)Demons should be in their demonic-monstrous-real form when they are in hell

The hellhounds are OK, invisible in reality, can be seen through holy fire...

Those are the things I suggest you should do for the higher rating
  • Absolutely amazing

This show is the best thing there ever was, i love the comedy the horror and the journey it takes you through. Dean (Jensen ackles) is my favorite character, hes unafraid of everything, is the coolest guy and is extremely hot. Im glad i watched this show and I dont regret it one bit. I LOVE IT SO MUCH
  • awesome

i love every thing about the spn keep it up and for ever on love
  • Still the best show

After 9 Seasons: still the best show, best story, best actors, best humor, awsome music accompaniment. Absolutely brilliant. Dean / Jensen Ackles - there is just one word: perfect! Pain, doubt, loyalty, development - no one is as believable as Jenson Ackles. He does what it takes. ;)
  • BEST SHOW EVER !! LOVE IT

After 9 seasons i can definetly say that i love this show. After season 18 i will write a new Review :)
  • Best Show

Jensen Ackles IS THE BEST <3 <3
  • WOW!!!! THE BEST SHOW OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padel.. Padelek..... watevs.. ROCK!!!!! need i say more????
  • Slenderman

I think there needs to be a slenderman episode
  • THE BEST THING ON EARTH !!!

This is as best as it can get. TV can't provide anything better than this.... PLEASE keep the seasons coming... I just can't wait for the 10th season !!! Please don't stop bringing out the seasons ever. I just don't want this to end !!!!
  • Season 9

When does Season 9 come out in Canada???
  • I love them all but..........

I love this show and all the characters that have been introduced, miss Bobby. Is there a chance

He will come back
  • amazing show

I've watched this show since season 1 episode 1. I hope it never ends. Season 9 ended with a huge bang and I loved every episode. Can't wait for the season 10. I just want to watch it lol
  • Such a great show!

Next season is gonna rock! I loved the finale!
  • Mother fucking best show in the UNIVERSE!

I'm so hyperactive rite can't wait for the next season. would sell my life to watch this show again!
  • Supernatural ROCKS!

I just seen the season finale on the CW and I think it was great! I have watched this show from the beginning and have enjoyed every bit of it! :) I sincerely hope that the directors and cast make a season 10 and more.
  • Everyone must Watch

Okay so I just saw the season 9 finale. I can honestly say that this show is and always will be the best show of all time. If anyone would like to try and top it go ahead but seriously this show rocks!! Although some people may say this show is "craptastic" when I first showed it to them I would always say that you need to watch all of the seasons to truly understand this show. It is more than just demons and angels. It's about how family and friends are important in a world that goes bad and how family should not end in blood. Can't wait for season 10,11, and beyond!! Keep up the good work! Oh and WATCH THIS SHOW IF YOU HAVENT YET!
  • Watch

Watch Supernatural Season 9, Episode 23 @ bit. ly/1tdaGZV
  • This season is right there with the last, it needs more heart into it! It is almost at the end because of numbers

Hey get fresh writers bring those brutal bloody fights because now a days is everything so predictable if not you should think about ending it in two more seasons and let this guys continue with their careers.

About the questions they have in this page about bringing back characters, Do Not resurrect any of the old characters, you should think harder resolve why GOd let the building bring him back into a new character not on any old characters. I firmly think you need new season to almost get to god and the last season Cast and Dean should die freeing God and SAm live happily ever after with the human Ruby the black hair one not the blond. This is a free consultation. Surprise me!

• Prequel that should have been!!!

"Penny Dreadful" Whimsically, I say... This is what Supernatural should have done as a "spin-off"... they had all the pedigree but obviously lacked the flair (guts (pun intended)) and imagination of writers and producers of Penny Dreadful... like the Angles of Castiel's 'once army' I can feel myself changing allegiance...
  • I hope they wake up from a dream next season...

And realize that this season was a bad dream, because this show is starting to suck. I've loved this show from the beginning but they really need to shake this show up. First Sam gets a great power in which he is flirting with danger, then Dean gets it, then Sam gets it - how many times do we need to ride this train. This latest season has been one big joke about itself. I can take a few clever episodes like that, but this is getting old fast. Booger has proven to hardly be a worthy big bad.

I hope the writers start planning for the end of this show to go out with a fiery bang instead of limp like a wet noodle. If this season is any compass, I think they are going the "wet noodle" route.

I say start planning the final 2 seasons now. I want the Apocalypse. Hell on Earth. Demons, Vampires, Changelings, Werewolves, and everything else roaming the Earth freely and a slaughtered Human population fighting back... Sam and Dean leading the last desperate charge. And God finally making an appearance in the last Season.
  • we love this show!!

love it! and the boys, sam dean , so many years

I' m waiting for next season too, we'll miss you allthe summer...

thanks guys, for all the stories!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10