Supernatural

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews (1760)

• Supernatural season 15 Episode 10

I have loved the execution of this series so far. But I think what they are trying to do with season finale is just a disappointment. Episode 10 was disastrous. So far the most pathetic episode of the entire series especially when the fans are expecting some catchy engrossing things at the end. You guys are just trying to make up some time but that's not at all cool. Highly disappointed
  • NEVER DISAPPOINTS

I have seen every episode of Supernatural. It remains my all time favorite program. This is the first time I have ever commented on a program I watch. But after seeing the Ourboros episode I decided I just had to put it out there that I LOVED the writers work on it. It was great to see that Michael finally 'got his' and that it was Jack that gave it to him. But the ABSOLUTE BEST was that in destroying Michael, Jack was RENEWED!!! IT WAS AWSOME!! And yes, I LOVE the cast too (goes without saying, but I'm saying). I hope to see the show for many more seasons. Keep up the great work and God Bless!!
  • my supernatural

it is amazing the characters are amazing too
  • Chepurnyj Brothers. ACDC. Warriors of light forever.

I am very self-critical usually. But not now. I think you must know this is a series about me and my brother. We are real. Just so you know we do not lose heart. We fight against demons too. Ofcourse our situation is real and much harder than yours but we are good, sincere and we see the harvest of being good. Therefore I often associate myself with different heroes of the supernatural. But mainly I feel and knew that author is speaking knowing directly about our problems. I repeat - D I R E C T L Y. Sometimes goose bumps from the feeling that the author speaks to me. Did you? Did you like us? :) Follow us? :) Its ok. Everyone is jealous of us. I know for real because God tells me. Watch how much you want) I also find us interesting :) I always remember episode with book about supernatural. And you must know that here we are - feeling our selves like real Winchester family, But our second name is Chepurnyj. Artemid Chepurnyj and Dionis Chepurnyj = ACDC. Direct and alternating current. Your spirit warriors of God! Kissies, bitches) Ofcourse you can think its a joke or a lie but maybe you just calm yourself down like this? :) Denya Chepurnyj
  • Big love for Sam and Dean!

This is the best show on TV, give us another 13 seasons!
  • What !?

4.5
    How are you going to FAKE Gabriel's death in season 4 just to bring him back in season 13 to kill him for sure almost 10 seasons later. Oh and if Crowley doesn't come back next season niether do I.
  • QUIT!!!

I am a long-time fan of Supernatural - one of the few shows I regularly watch. I am sick, and sick, and tired of political innuendos. Why, oh why, did just have to get into the whole thing too? Knock it off! Let us watch a show for Entertainment!! (Do you remember that word?) If the new season doesn't stick to entertainment, I am out 'a here!
  • Blasphemy!

I have watched the show since 2005 and had always enjoyed the storylines until now. Recently it has become too close to blasphemy. It is really getting close to putting religion in the foreground. What happened to the demon hunting brothers that we fell in love with. What about all the demons that should be running free since there is no ruler of hell. What is this crap of angels killing angels? that definitely goes against my heavenly beliefs and now you have the devil running heaven, that is blasphemy in my book. I fell in love with a show that dealt with demons, and mythology and lore. Where has all that gone. As a long time fan and someone who truly loved the characters, they are not the same any more. Please go back to demon hunting and sharing urban legends and myths.
  • What the hell happened to the lore!!

I have watched and loved supernatural for years! But the lore and detail in season 13 is all wrong! For example: Season 4 The arc angel blade was a silver blade used by gaberell and then killed by the devil with that blade! Then in season 13 they find the blade they thought was lost forever and it's not even the same blade! They say the lore is all different from the the lore we knew in season 4 and the angels are all different there acting is not the same as before they all walk around like terminator and robots when in other seasons they don't! And has anyone noticed castiels jacket and tie it's completely different style and colour everything is changed too much it's startinh to feel more like a cheap budget show now with bad directions from other seasons! And what's the the big massive gaps in the episodes we are now on another mid season break and we just got back from the break!
  • "Cleverness is not

supernatural should change the tide, sam and dean should die (permanent) in a epic way, and then run the show with the girls hunters that show in the S13 E10, then in the future they should be brought back as a plot twist dean as demon and sam as angel... or just retire them...

• Supernatural 13 episode 9

I have watched every episode of Supernatural multiple times and enjoyed all until season 13 episode 9. I am very insulted by the part where Kaia states that no one will rescue her because, 'she's not white, not rich, not blonde'. ... Really? So, the writer is saying that her sad life is not due to losing all of her family and being terrorized by horrific nightmares... but, because she's not white, not rich, not blonde... that is so racist.... I now retire from being a Supernatural fan. And, I will definitely not ever watch the spin off, 'Wayward Sisters'. The two things I had always admired about Supernatural was that they fight against Racism and Genderism.
  • Returning to Watch Supernatural After So Many Years

Back in 2005, I was an avid fan of Supernatural and it was up to Season 5 that I stopped because of how the later seasons felt. Season 6 onwards felt too different for my liking, changing the original formula and atmosphere into that of just a gun and crime type of show. Before the change in showvrunners, I thoroughly enjoyed the cinematic horror experience, Supernatural. Even when the themes, of angels and demons came about in later seasons, it was still intriguing considering how human Dean and Sam felt. And as later seasons carried on, it just felt like a cash in on its popularity. The characters were still charming, but the story lines that made it charming for the first five seasons vanished.

As I return to the show at Season 13, only having limited knowledge of the 12th season, I did find myself enjoying it. The new apocalyptic world definitely brought something new about the eerie alternate dimension and the Nephilim, Jack, though underdeveloped in my opinion does hold ground as a main character. And the episodic feel, is still as good, but the over arcing storyline is decent enough. Sure, the feel of the first five seasons is still not there, but I am oddly enjoying Season 13 and anticipate what is going to come. And that is a first for me, after sporadically watching Supernatural for the past few years its an improvement.

I think the writing would be better if it was extended into the next season instead of cramming it into one season. Allow the villain to truly grow instead of having something like the Darkness be too annoying to watch.
  • best thing ever created <3

Best show ever.. 13 seasons and it is getting stronger and better everyday <3 I don't know how I could live my life without supernatural <3
  • dead ending: fans really don't matter.. Crowley;s dismiss

Had heard Crowley's death was suggested one way by Mark Sheppard, but because agreements couldn't be reached between all involved, you literally used the "stab in the back". As you know, Crowley had gained a following. The ending Mark suggested would have held viewers to the next installment knowing that even with cast changes the writing would remain spot on, meaningful and "hooked" for the next program. Scene should be classed under the true title: fans really don't matter. For the viewer,whatever political issues went on behind the scenes should have been left there. If this happened now after a major player left, what more tepid writing can be expected for the coming season.
  • Long live the Winchesters

I know the show has reached to it's maturity level and should end may be in 1 or 2 seasons but still it doesn't feels right and I don't want this show to end. NEVER.. this is the best show I have ever watched and probably can watch again and again.
  • Greatest show of the century

Series simply has and explains everything, religious, biblical, pagan, fairy tales, methologies, gods, demons, angels, anything existing or imaginary, the writer of the series knows what he's doing. Whomever you are, you may believe in one of the above subjects, but honestly after season 11 I didn't know how cld he top that untill I figured, supernatural simply reflects today's times and will keep on moving forward with today's time. Since 2002 till today, I watched full 12 seasons in about 3 month time and got my mind blown simply cz the series kinda reads my mind. You got my full support, Keep up the good work...
  • Am I the only one that can't stand this show?

Granted I've only seen one episode but I have no desire to see any more. The writing is corny, the actors are cheesy & unbelievable (the fake accents are pretty bad) and the story line is way too far fetched for me. I don't know, maybe I'm just spoiled by Game of Thrones.
  • Full Course Meal

I compare Supernatural to a full course, five star meal.

Seasons 1 to 5 - full course, five star meal.

After 12 years all that's left is desert which are Jared and Jensen.
  • Good.

Nice show creative
  • Good

creative storyline
  • Good but potential to be great

C'mon is getting stupidly redundant. Also understand started as b grade so not having the funds to make the monsters/demons more real and or interesting but what's the excuse on season 12? "The Memory Remains" is a prime know the writer isn't exactly a Joss Wheaton but idk how he doesn't see these basic problems or care enough to fix#superdisappointed. Do love Sam&Dean and their true life stories. Good actors.
  • Seasoon 11

The Boys are back in town, well Nebraska actually as the season starts. Same good ole boys, same muscle car, sinister evils, cheesy music, arsenal of weapons, working class wardrobe, tacky taste in food, brotherly banter, villains and good guys, essentially business as usual. Dean catches Sammy wetting his wick and congratulates him on finally losing his cherry. The rock 'em sock 'em slug fests make it hard to believe nothing gets broken or no one suffers severe concussions. I still wonder how they avoid speeding tickets.

The script writers managed to work the legend of Lizzie Borden into the storyline.

----------------------------------------------------------

Is prayer a supernatural shopping list and do we expect God to use divine drones to deliver? Just how actively involved is god in the day to day operation of his universe or did he set the principles in motion and then sit back to let nature take its course. Is God removed from his creation or does he inhabit every part of it. Did he in fact have a hand in the big bang?

Is man god's greatest creation of his worst mistake? If Putin and Trump push their respective buttons releasing global Armageddon would God intervene? Given a crucifixion how effective has God's interference in human affairs been in the past?

Some might call it blasphemy but the TV Series Supernatural assumes that god abandoned Heaven and chaos ensued. Of course the show has angels, demons, the king of hell, and Lucifer in a cage. God is above concepts of good and evil, right and wrong. He does not have a soul. He puts in an appearance as Chuck who inhabits a night club while he writes his autobiography. His scribe criticizes his writing style but offends God when he calls him a coward. How an omnipotent being could experience cowardice begs the question.

The show does not have a monopoly on anthropomorphizing God, George Burns anyone? Man has long created god in his own imaged. Nor is evil personified a new concept. I may not believe in angels, ghosts, haunted houses, demon possession, but it fun to suspend disbelief and sit back and watch how the show confronts its issues. That the two main characters dress like hicks, guzzle beer, eat junk food, listen to crappy music while tooling around in a muscle car loaded with an arsenal is all part of the fun. How they avoid speeding tickets, get away with the arsenal, dig up graves, engage in brawls that rival ultimate battle royals, impersonate the FBI....

In the end the show is grounded by the love that exists between these two brothers. Amusing that Dean's little baby brother towers over him, and that Sammy is the nerd who specializes in high tech but we've seen hi with his shirt off though the show doesn't specialize in beefcake. And after 11 seasons Dean got to tease Sam about losing his virginity.

Spoiler Alert

In the end love conquers all though the idea that God could die.... The season ends with a cliff-hanger involving the brothers though I feel confident that the producers are not going to kill off either of their leads. But it does set us up for the plotlines for next season
  • Time for a MOVIE

Since this show is not on a pay station now would be the time to do a movie actually 5 years ago would have been better monsters movies were the it thing. I still see a big audience for a R rated supernatural were they can show the blood and also a little nudity for the grown ups. We have not had a good monster movie in awhile with the built in fan base all well over 18 now it would be stupid not to consider making this while you still have the original cast and writers. If not some where down the line someone else will make it and you can bet that either the casting stinks or the writing maybe both pull the trigger before you end up with something like that sad MacGyver remake or worse ! How many great books have you seen butchered on the big screen this show has the ability to be a huge hit and I for one will buy the first ticket. Just a thought
  • Must watch

Hooked the whole way through. Very creative story line with many strong and interesting characters. Some weird and wonderful creatures and a sense of horror to by far one of the best to shows I've seen as it's pretty much all you can ask for. Cool fight scenes, amazing story, amazing characters that you will love and just all in all fantastic. Everyone should watch!
  • Are you serious?

I have been a die hard fan since season 1. I've lost so many ours of sleep and time on this show, because it has always kept me interested. Even with the boring episodes, I counted on the next episode to reel me in. Basically If an episode was disappointing I knew the next would make up for it. I recently began season 11 episode 19 which involved a young boy discussing his homosexuality. I am a Christian. I have not and will not deny Christ as my lord and Savior. BUT before everyone gets all up in arms about my beliefs, understand that just because I read and believe in the Bible, does not mean I am a bigot. I was okay with the boy admitting his homosexuality. I know I am not the one to judge on anything in this life. So when I began the next episode and saw/heard the reference of GOD being with women along with MEN, I was shocked and appalled. How dare you blaspheme him the way you did. I know love is love. That some women love women and some men love men, but you lost a fan because of that episode. Honestly, if you're going to incorporate God into your show, portraying him as a homosexual is wrong. He didn't impregnate a man to birth his son, it was in fact a woman. I hate to do this but I will no longer be watching this show.
  • Season 10 episode 4

I dont understand why the winchesters continue to let kate run off on her own when she is just a child why havent they called garth so she can join her pack and have others to keep her straight. She could live a some what normal life with a family rather than running the streets
  • dogma

i love this show i have been here since the beginning and i will be here till its end it has been an emotional roller coaster a lot of laughs and a few sad goodbyes but you never know what will happen especially when it comes to this shows take on dogmatic law to go along with all the creepy crawly things that go bump in the night i wish this show could go on forever but as we know all good things must come to an end
  • I wanted to kill myself.

I thought that Jacob Sartorius was the fastest way to get cancer. And then I saw the pilot episode of this mother fucking bull shit that should jump off a bus and into a shit hole called KYS Centeral. I would call the directors terrosists but this show is anything but the bomb. If I did I would die a happy man cause this thing makes me want to vote for Donald trump and
  • Bring back forgotten viewers

I happened upon this show five years after it premiered, and I was hooked! Loved this show; it was right up my alley and fit my personality. It was a pleasant break from my busy life. I did not agree with all the religious dogma and ideologies but I dealt with and accepted differing opinions of the show. Then when the pressure of incorporating homosexual references into my favorite shows took root, it soured me. I have not watched this show for about a year. Little innuendos, dark humor and light gay references were ok with me but when a show starts to jam homosexual life styles down my throat, that is when I say enough! I do not hate gay people; I just do not agree with their life styles and equally as much, do not want to see it on my favorite shows! Dean is not gay and that is final. Losing me as a viewer will not hurt your ratings but I had to register and comment just to feel better and let you know what I see going very wrong. If you want to promote homosexuality, produce a show surrounded, saturated and properly advertised so people like myself can know beforehand what the genre is before getting hooked. I miss the show but not enough to watch again!
  • supernatural, forever.

I started watching the 1st season of the series on dvd around the same time season 9 was airing. I was a bit apprehensive at first cause I thought there is just too much testosterone in the show and I was right but I loved it! I watched the whole 8 seasons on dvd before season 9 ended on tv. I am hooked!

The writing is consistently good, great even at times. the show rarely makes mistakes in their direction. the angel and the devil is a welcome addition to the series. I would be really disappointed if the show ends but when it does I hope it ends with a bang!

CW has some really great shows. I am actually amazed at how good their shows are directed. this is definitely their best one.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10