Supernatural

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Returning October 12, 2017

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 10 of 59

• Kickass Show

Love this show the first 5 seasons were amazing. The last few seasons have been a lot weaker then the first 5 seasons, but it is still way better than most of the shows on tv
  • BEST SHOW EVER

the best thing I have ever had the pleasure of watching.

seriously it's an extremely well made show with amazing characters, good fighting scenes and a great story.

I recommend it to everyone
  • great show

a great and innovated show .. hope they dont stop it ...cuz we need this kinda show in this time :)
  • best show ever

sam winchester , dean winchester and the impala , best show Ever
  • Awsome!!!

Greatest monster killing show.
  • A great Thrill

From episode one supernatural is a great ride of thrill,danger and excitement.Supernatural brings those legends and stories we all heard about as kids,werewolves,vampires,ghosts and the other creepy critters of folklore and presents a story with a modern twist.Dean and his often adversarial brother Sam were raised as warriors or as they are called "hunters".They hunt what we would rather continue to think did not exist.What I love about this show is the general connection I have for the characters and at its very core Supernatural is just a classic story about family and those never get old.So if your considering this show and looking at this review to help sway you ,i recommend you give it a try and be prepared for quite a roller coaster.I cried,got mad with Sam and just simply cant get enough.
  • Best Show Ever!

This is the best show ever!
  • ALL TIME FAVORITE HORROR SERIES :D :D :D

What can I say...I'm a fan since this series started in 2005 :D :D :D I've been watching...rewatching..and still rewatching each and every season that came out! Can't get enough of monster kickin' demon bustin' episodes every week :D :D :D :D
  • A good story line and a great tv series!

watched every episode and love the overall cast and story. Never had a single problem with watching and enjoying all seasons 1-8. Hope for more and exciting episodes.
  • Love this series!

Love this show! Season 7 was a bit disappointing, but crossing fingers, that in season 8, they find the way back to a good main plot. Supernatural rocks!
  • An amazing show...Cannot stop watching!!! Pass on the word...

This is one of the best show ever! I was hooked right away...I love the chemistry between the key characters. In fact, the two brothers are the true essence of this show. They look so connected that sometimes I almost forget they're acting. And what could I say about the soundtrack? It's totally awesome.
    Supernatural is simply the best thing that has happened to television since long time...and now the boys are definitely back!
    I really hope that Sammy could find a way to get Dean out of his deal with Devil...or at least to give him some years more so we can keep watching the show!!!
  • One Word: Amazing!

The best show, regardless of genre period. And, I'm a television enthusiast. Show has many layers(subtexts), besides the supernatural aspect. Watch it, I promise you won't regret it!
  • Supernatural is the Best Show I've Ever Watched

Honestly I never watched the show until I decided to start it last June, and I powered through all seven seasons in about 3 weeks. It's the best show I've ever watched and it's honestly made such an amazing impact in my life. There is so much you can learn about trust and honesty and family and just wow I can't even begin to truly describe how much the show means to me. Not only that but the actors are all really really hot, I mean seriously dAMN. Misha Collins is a real life angel, amazing in every way, as are really all of the cast members. The show is amazing and I wish it would never end.
  • cant wait

i cant wait for season 8 i LOVE!!!!! supernatural its the best tv show EVER!!!! cant wait to see how sam finds dean in the new season looking forward to it im counting the days down
  • Heaven vs Hell

The begining was tough (too many american horror stories) but just when i was going to give up....... the war of heaven versus hell, with a God missing and with good and bad angels. I think the best are the secondary actors (castiel, lucifer, crowley the demon). I hope they go back to the angels vs demons, and the search for God story, i am a bit tired of the leviathan.
  • I literally cannot wait for s8!

I was disappointed by S6 but S7 was much better and I have high hopes for S8! I reallyhope this is not the last season though..
  • Looking Forward To The Season Premiere!

I've always enjoyed watching this show and I will do until the very end. Naturally, I'm super excited about the premiere however, I'm not sure whether I want them to drag the 'Dean trapped in purgatory' story line out or not. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or will it be good either way? :)
  • Very Special

The only tv show I actually sit down and watch in it's timeframe. Supernatural is the greatest slice of entertainment available --anywhere! These characters play their roles like they were born to do them. Great show start to finish, season after season. Premium channels got nothin' in this genre on Supernatural.
  • i love this show fan from greensbro nc

i have watched from the being i think i is awsome i u guys are awsome and everyone eles i have watched every one i always wanted to meet ya'll and cast,bobby,and everyone eles you people insire meeee!!!!!!!!!!! i love all the seasons cant wait till the 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s. thier hot!!

• Supernatural Season 8: All Hell vs. The Winchesters. This will be FUN!

I just watched the new trailer for Season 8 (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMxDW0CQ1b4&feature=player_embedded ; or on TV.com in the "Coming Attractions" section) and I think it's gonna be AMAZING!

The classic Winchesters-vs.-Demons storyline could finally take the

general spotlight (for the better in my opinion), especially when Hell is threatened to become a demon prison with no exits!

We'll just have to wait and see.10 out of 10 always and forever, Supernatural!
  • supernatural

i swear this is my favorite show!!! the guys are hilarious, sexy , and just awesome...
  • Great show!

Great variety in episodes, decent dialogue and an all-round good show.

I have just finished Season 4 - Episode 14 and noticed the use of certain expressions.

The expression "vic" for "victim" is used by both Sam, Dean, Bobby, the Siren and AFAIK also the doctor. The expression have never before been used in the series, and for all characters to suddenly use it is poor character dialogue. The characters need individuality in language and expressions.

I hope the series won't get dragged out like X-Files was. David Duchovny saw it coming, and after he left the show was running on fumes, rendering the show an incomplete mess, in my opinion.
  • Hooked!

Totally hooked on Superatural. Watching Season 5 now, getting caught up for October.

Question: I've researched the heck out of their pentagram tattoos, and I understand it's for protection from demons, but what does the sun represent? I'm not able to find much about the tattoo as a whole, and what everything means pulled together. Anyone?
  • love this show!

i've been watching this show since day one, when dean was just starting to hunt on his own and sam was reluctant to go with him. and these boys have gone a long way. this show is getting better and better... i remember the days when the boys' greatest monster was the wendigo and now they defeated scum from purgatory... i'm excited and looking forward to the next season...

i just noticed that dean has been literally everywhere, from the past to the future, from heaven and hell, and now even in purgatory.... and i was there with him (haha,,,fangirl mode)... thumbs up if you were also there with him :)
  • Love it!

I started watching this show a couple months ago on Netflix and I got addicted. I LOVE the brother relationship between Sam and Dean, it reminds me a lot of the one between Prue,Piper,Phoebe,and Paige from Charmed(my fav show). Supernatural can get a little scary lol but it's really good. Can't wait for season 8
  • Supersucky

Oh god... not original.
  • Supernatural!!! Is just super good!

Dean and Sam have complex personalities. And P.S They're hot!!!

I personally have a soft corner for dean. He is just crazily amazing!!!

I feel very bad that season 7 is ova... :( Cant wait 4 8

Season 6 wasnt d best I agree!

God I love Dean!

Im a lover from India!
  • Uninspired Copycat

If this was a review of the fans it would be much worse. Regardless, Supernatural it much like an overcooked hamburger, it gives you piece of mind that you can't get sick, but there is no flavor or originality. My main point is they stole from the x-files, changed the main theme of the show, to make it seem like something new, but quite frankly the only thing good they stole from x-files is the monster episodes. This show is going downhill fast much the way as x-files did.
  • I Love This Show

I personally really hated Season 6 but I kept my hopes up for Season 7 and I have to say that I loved Season 7 so much. Now that Sera Gamble is gone, I think the show will go back in the right direction. I think Purgatory was a great twist in the storyline. I can not wait until Season 8.
  • This show Is awesome :D

Best show i have seen so far :D
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14