Supernatural

The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 2 of 57

• Season 10 story line?

Am I the only one that think that season 10's main story line yet has to reveal itself? Dean's demon road trip seemed to be very short lived. It feels like there's no main purpose for the Winchester's yet. They still have their internal challenges as brothers do, but it's always gonna be like that. However, something is missing. Who's the main villain? Crowley? That one is getting old.

Of course we have the issue regarding Castiel's missing grace, so obviously he needs to find it if it's still out there. What do you think?
  • I REALLY WANTED MORE

On one hand I am so glad to have Dea back BUT I am also really disappointed. They could really have really notched up the stakes if Dean had been the Big Bad of season 10.

He would make an awesome King of Hell probably better than Abbadon. This felt like a major cop out - he wasn't even that bad as a demon. I am hoping he is putting it on, and is still a demon so we can have more fun. The monster of the week gets old.

And we obviously need some more Destial (I rewatch Dean and Cas's man-hug at the cult headquarters - they definitely lnger), I find I am bored by the teaser of a new baddy - Metatron was just perfect - a total sleazy douche who captured and held every scene - what a great actor.
  • No Angels or Demons Yay!!

We still had the "let's drink a beer beside a lake and explore our feelings" scene; but at least they got it out of the way at the beginning (okay, a little more in the middle and a lot more at the end). But getting back to Monster of the Week and away from the Angel/Demon power struggle felt really good.
  • Bromance Gone Dull

I don't understand all the acclaim for this episode. It was one long drawn out soap opera behind the wheel. I love the fact that the brothers are back - somewhat - hunting together, but seriously, all the sharing of feelings in the midst of a werewolf kill was ridiculous. How do you guys expect to maintain tension when I'm sitting here yawning? Cameos of interpersonal dialog before and after the action sequences, not in the middle of them!
  • Fantastic show

I have been watching this show since day 1 and have always enjoyed following Sam and Dean. The best season's arw when they were fighting off werewolves, witches, demons and all other evil things. If the writers could bring back Bobby Singer and John Winchester, the ratings would improve. Just a suggestion
  • How to download from the middle east

ahmadanasalsalam, just download the pirate browser, it uses a proxy to bypass national fascist blocking action on torrent sites.

www . majorgeeks . com/files/details/piratebrowser . html (remove spaces)

The new season is brilliant so far. I never get sick of Supernatural, i'll continue to watch for as long as it's on!
  • just SUPER

Great comeback! The new writers are doing good job (since last season)!

Keep up to it!
  • supernatural

just tell me how can i download it because im living in middle east the season 10 i mean
  • Supernatural: The series of superstition, suspicion and scary stories.

Supernatural is undoubtedly one of the greatest sci-fi series to ever hit our TV screens. The story of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who grew up in a supernatural family really captivates the minds of the supernatural 'things that go bulb in the night' fanatics. The relationship that the brothers share embodies the idea of brotherhood and family bonds. The story amazingly brings to life the different myths, urban legends and freaky stories that have developed over the generations in different cultures. I personally am tremendously interested in the different archetypes that is illustrated through the characters and that unfold in the story . the archetypes that stood out for me was the doppelganger, the mentor, the idea of good vs evil and most importantly, the mythology. In the series, Sam is constantly having inner conflict with himself and this darker entity that resides in him. This is the duplicate or shadow of him that represents the evil side of his personality, the doppelganger. Bobby, the uncle of the boys, are the one that guides them in using what their father has taught them about hunting to continue the family business and survived, and encapsulates the mentor archetype. Each case that the boys do introduces a new myth or urban legend but it all interlinks with the theme of the boys sticking together, fighting evil supernatural creatures and continuing the family legacy. I adore the series and I admire the relationship that the Winchester brothers share. I'm also obsessed with Greek mythology and urban legends, which for me, makes it one of the best sci-fi series ever!
  • The amazing supernatural

One of the best shows ever and i hope there are many more seasons to come (as long as the storylines are good this season)
  • The most AWESOME-EST show in the world! As they say: "family should always stick together".

Sam and Dean are two brothers who are fighting against the world of paranormal. I love how the show's title changes and changes. "Supernatural" is scary, dramatic, weird, cool, thrilling and I love how they add SOME humor in it, so cool. Hey, thanks for teaching me how to kill a ghost, now I'm not afraid anymore. Hooray for Sam and Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
  • It's still the best show ever!

Love this show and dean is awesome
  • amaaazing

love this show!! nothing to fault
  • For future episodes/seasons

If you ever try to make some episode with gargoyles or something similar, please don't make them in human form, like you did with dragons in 6th season and change some things...

1)If the angels are in heaven they should have visible wings AT LEAST THERE

2)Demons should be in their demonic-monstrous-real form when they are in hell

The hellhounds are OK, invisible in reality, can be seen through holy fire...

Those are the things I suggest you should do for the higher rating
  • Absolutely amazing

This show is the best thing there ever was, i love the comedy the horror and the journey it takes you through. Dean (Jensen ackles) is my favorite character, hes unafraid of everything, is the coolest guy and is extremely hot. Im glad i watched this show and I dont regret it one bit. I LOVE IT SO MUCH
  • awesome

i love every thing about the spn keep it up and for ever on love
  • Still the best show

After 9 Seasons: still the best show, best story, best actors, best humor, awsome music accompaniment. Absolutely brilliant. Dean / Jensen Ackles - there is just one word: perfect! Pain, doubt, loyalty, development - no one is as believable as Jenson Ackles. He does what it takes. ;)
  • BEST SHOW EVER !! LOVE IT

After 9 seasons i can definetly say that i love this show. After season 18 i will write a new Review :)
  • Best Show

Jensen Ackles IS THE BEST <3 <3
  • WOW!!!! THE BEST SHOW OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padel.. Padelek..... watevs.. ROCK!!!!! need i say more????
  • Slenderman

I think there needs to be a slenderman episode
  • THE BEST THING ON EARTH !!!

This is as best as it can get. TV can't provide anything better than this.... PLEASE keep the seasons coming... I just can't wait for the 10th season !!! Please don't stop bringing out the seasons ever. I just don't want this to end !!!!
  • Season 9

When does Season 9 come out in Canada???
  • I love them all but..........

I love this show and all the characters that have been introduced, miss Bobby. Is there a chance

He will come back
  • amazing show

I've watched this show since season 1 episode 1. I hope it never ends. Season 9 ended with a huge bang and I loved every episode. Can't wait for the season 10. I just want to watch it lol
  • Such a great show!

Next season is gonna rock! I loved the finale!
  • Mother fucking best show in the UNIVERSE!

I'm so hyperactive rite can't wait for the next season. would sell my life to watch this show again!
  • Supernatural ROCKS!

I just seen the season finale on the CW and I think it was great! I have watched this show from the beginning and have enjoyed every bit of it! :) I sincerely hope that the directors and cast make a season 10 and more.
  • Everyone must Watch

Okay so I just saw the season 9 finale. I can honestly say that this show is and always will be the best show of all time. If anyone would like to try and top it go ahead but seriously this show rocks!! Although some people may say this show is "craptastic" when I first showed it to them I would always say that you need to watch all of the seasons to truly understand this show. It is more than just demons and angels. It's about how family and friends are important in a world that goes bad and how family should not end in blood. Can't wait for season 10,11, and beyond!! Keep up the good work! Oh and WATCH THIS SHOW IF YOU HAVENT YET!
  • Watch