Supernatural

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 2 of 56

• Mother fucking best show in the UNIVERSE!

I'm so hyperactive rite can't wait for the next season. would sell my life to watch this show again!
  • Supernatural ROCKS!

I just seen the season finale on the CW and I think it was great! I have watched this show from the beginning and have enjoyed every bit of it! :) I sincerely hope that the directors and cast make a season 10 and more.
  • Everyone must Watch

Okay so I just saw the season 9 finale. I can honestly say that this show is and always will be the best show of all time. If anyone would like to try and top it go ahead but seriously this show rocks!! Although some people may say this show is "craptastic" when I first showed it to them I would always say that you need to watch all of the seasons to truly understand this show. It is more than just demons and angels. It's about how family and friends are important in a world that goes bad and how family should not end in blood. Can't wait for season 10,11, and beyond!! Keep up the good work! Oh and WATCH THIS SHOW IF YOU HAVENT YET!
  • Watch

Watch Supernatural Season 9, Episode 23 @ bit. ly/1tdaGZV
  • This season is right there with the last, it needs more heart into it! It is almost at the end because of numbers

Hey get fresh writers bring those brutal bloody fights because now a days is everything so predictable if not you should think about ending it in two more seasons and let this guys continue with their careers.

About the questions they have in this page about bringing back characters, Do Not resurrect any of the old characters, you should think harder resolve why GOd let the building bring him back into a new character not on any old characters. I firmly think you need new season to almost get to god and the last season Cast and Dean should die freeing God and SAm live happily ever after with the human Ruby the black hair one not the blond. This is a free consultation. Surprise me!

• Prequel that should have been!!!

"Penny Dreadful" Whimsically, I say... This is what Supernatural should have done as a "spin-off"... they had all the pedigree but obviously lacked the flair (guts (pun intended)) and imagination of writers and producers of Penny Dreadful... like the Angles of Castiel's 'once army' I can feel myself changing allegiance...
  • I hope they wake up from a dream next season...

And realize that this season was a bad dream, because this show is starting to suck. I've loved this show from the beginning but they really need to shake this show up. First Sam gets a great power in which he is flirting with danger, then Dean gets it, then Sam gets it - how many times do we need to ride this train. This latest season has been one big joke about itself. I can take a few clever episodes like that, but this is getting old fast. Booger has proven to hardly be a worthy big bad.

I hope the writers start planning for the end of this show to go out with a fiery bang instead of limp like a wet noodle. If this season is any compass, I think they are going the "wet noodle" route.

I say start planning the final 2 seasons now. I want the Apocalypse. Hell on Earth. Demons, Vampires, Changelings, Werewolves, and everything else roaming the Earth freely and a slaughtered Human population fighting back... Sam and Dean leading the last desperate charge. And God finally making an appearance in the last Season.
  • we love this show!!

love it! and the boys, sam dean , so many years

I' m waiting for next season too, we'll miss you allthe summer...

thanks guys, for all the stories!
  • Subparnatural

4.5
    This show should have ended with the original main plot. I can't even recall an episode this season that I enjoyed watching, and Bloodlines was the episode where I decided to skim through episode reviews first, and watch the corresponding episode only if it's contributing to the main plot.

If by any chance this season ends with the angels back in heaven, there is no way in hell I am going to watch the new season(s).
  • Bloodlines what show was this??

I'm A Superfan, I'm Not Even Embarrassed To Say It. But I'm at The End Of My Rope Here. This Last Episode May Have Been My Last New Episode. What Show Was It In, Because It ClearlY Wasn't SPN. I Literally Hit Pause And Info On My Remote Twice To Make Sure I Was Not Watching Some Crap Teen Drama. I Hated The Stylized Angst, The Ridiculous Characters ( All Rich, Gorgeous Young People) And Complete Lack Of Realism. This, On The Heels Of Yet ANOTHER Filler Vampire Episode.

• A Bad Attempt for a Spin-off

I was unimpressed with the episode entitled "Bloodlines". I never got into that "vampire vs werewolf" series. It seems that there were some new creatures mentioned, . djinns. I thought that a djinn was the same as a genie! I normal save episodes of Supernatural, but this time I deleted it.
  • bad hour

Bad and the rating system keeps trying to have me rate it a 10 when I rated it a 1---I love SPN but this wasn't it. Here's hoping it goes down in flames
  • Thumbs down on bloodline

I agree with lots of review here. I LOVE supernatural and often don't mind the 'filler' episodes if there's a character in there that we love - like S9e19 - But E20? Seriously!! Apart from the fact that there was very little Sam and Dean, the link to the 'theme' of this season was horrible. The boys also seemed to be guests watching from the sidelines. Hope next week sees more of the boys doing their thing and starts bringing together the theme which seems to have been lost in the wilderness.
  • Bloodlines episode is NOT what I signed up for...

Bloodlines episode sucked, and I won't be watching the spin-off. There is probably 10 vampire series on now. I don't watch them either. If the writers pull another episode like tonight's again next week, guess what, I won't be watching the show anymore. Total waste of my time.
  • A look back

I actually really liked this. I don't know, reminds me of all the ordinary monsters and human problems which started off the Winchesters. It's nice to have a look back, without all this confusing angel demon stress
  • Entertaining on all levels

I really hope this show has a long and healthy life. Its easily one of the best and the ONLY show on TV that I actually go out of my way to watch. Just when I think they have run out of ideas they come up with new and entertaining episodes. Its funny, tense, action packed and I can't imagine life without it now.
  • Fan From Pakistan this is how awesome any show can be

most awesome show ever .my 1st tv show to watch so I can never hate it acting is great from the start i liked every season including season 7.
  • Going down?

This is my first review that I've done on and I feel like expressing my opinions about the current state of this show.

I remember the days when I really loved this show. Everything was new and I didnt get the impression of that this show had too many filler episodes which is what I hate about a lot of TV-Shows.

I love TV-Shows that has a good story and always sticks with the main plot. Even if the show airs 50% less episodes I'm fine with that since a TV-Show doesnt wear out just as easy.

If you compare the current Supernatural to a TV-Show such as Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. You can tell that it's more quality in those since they dont have these filler episodes and you dont get tired from it.

So my main point is that Supernatural is deffo going downhills compared to other shows. I'm forcing myself to watch Supernatural since I'm hoping that the show will get better.

I'm fully aware of that it's hard to satisfy every viewer but I do know that the writers are not doing a splendid job in my opinion and I could come up with something better. There's nothing epic nor intressting going on with the characters that are in this show.
  • Awesome Show!

Loved this show from the moment, I found it. I've watched every season and it just keeps giving the best to the audience. Jared and Jenson are phenomenal actors! And, they work well with each other. I don't cry that easily but they can get me to tears in some of the shows. Guys you Rock! The writing is creative and keeps us engaged and suspenseful. The entire cast is always the BEST! This show always hires great actors. And the lighting, graphics, ALL associated with the show are experts and always produce for us the fans. The best part is that everyone seems to be enjoying themselves and they allow us to share in the fun, too! It's as if, they are saying:" Hey, come with us for a fun ride!" OK, I'm with you.

Thanks to all associated with the show for giving us great entertainment!
  • WTF are u guys playing at

are you trying to lose your entire fan base ..... cos your going the right way about it how many freaking delays have there been this season its getting beyond a joke now and ya know what i doubt im the only one whos gonna stop watching if there are any more delays seriously watch a ep wait a month watch an ep waith a month then u have the nerve to say it will air on this date then come up with some BS excuse why it didnt sort it out FFS
  • BEST 'SUPERNATURAL' SHOW EVER!!!

Loved it from the very first episode, have EVERY season and will continue to watch it till the very end!

Dean is my favourite but I have to say both Dean and Sam soo suit being brothers

Best show ever!!!
  • Supernatural <3 Best Show on Earth

I have been watching this show from the very beginning and I absolutely love it! I love everyone that was ever on the show! I give a special shout out to ALL the people that were ever on the show because the show would never be a show without any of you, and thats what makes everyone on the show so special to me! I love Jensen, Jared, Misha, Jim, Mark, Richard, Ty, and many more, just for the fact that they are amazing! EVERYONE of on the show is amazing! I wish I could meet the in person, because the ALL the actors that were ever in Supernatural inspired me to be who I am now! They inspired me to just be me and not try to be anyone else! The writers and producers are awesome too! I want to thank them for picking the best car in the world! A 1967, Chevrolet, 4-door, Hard-top, Impala was one of the touches in the show that makes me love it even more! I have about 4 of those cars fully restored and I absolutely adore them! I wish I could meet everyone that was ever on Supernatural, and/or was in the crew of the show, because they are the people I look up to the most! They are the reason I decided to take a stand when people were bullying my friends and most of the time me, They are the ones that I look to for advice when I need help getting through hard times in my life! Cast and Crew of Supernatural I LOVE YOU!!! SUPERNATURAL has changed my life in more ways then I can count!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

• The Supernatural of Criminal Minds

I've recently been writing reviews episode by episode mid way of season 9 and decided to take a stab of writing a review of the show as a whole. Taking a look at below reviews, I feel like I'm in the minority that liked the horror aspect of Supernatural (aka seasons 1-3). With me, the main plot of Supernatural died with season 5. Beyond all of that, the show continues to exist to cater to its fans. It's a good thing and bad thing at the same time.

It's good for me and all the other fans that don't want Supernatural to end. It's bad because the plot isn't as solid as it had been from seasons 3-5. Back in season 3, Hell had been a fascinating concept. Same goes with demons at crossroads making deals with humans. Ruby was a great antagonist and Sam wasn't filled with as much angst. And Dean? Just looking after his brother and killing the bad guys with a 'devil may care' attitude.

The focus wasn't so much on these large plots that seem to drag on for miles only to bring more plots and then stop a great potential arc. I loved seasons 3-5.

But in all honesty, I loved seasons 1-2 even more. I loved the fact that the heroes were brothers and humans and hunters. I loved that they drove a Chevy Impala not just because it was a cool looking car but because it held memories of their dad and family. I loved that the episodes focused more on the victims. I loved that they had given that horror movie atmosphere.

Supernatural was a fantastic idea from the get go. It's like the Stargate franchise. You can pretty much tell any story you want, run any plot you want. From running from the police that have no idea what's really out there to meeting the Mother of all things to Gods in mythology. There's just an endless stream of ideas. I really hope to see at least season 10 before they end this show.
  • Amazing Show

I can honestly say that this show is one of the best I've ever watched. The actors are all phenomenal, and the story really keeps you on your toes! I hope the show never ends.
  • LOVE DEAN <3

best tivi series i have ever watched ... just knew about Supernatural for 2 months but i watched all the seasons now... hope it will continue to season 10 and more.... my favourite actor is Dean Winchester.... he is such a good man... dont really like Sam.... but i dont know why Dean is taking too much care of him... not fair for Dean, and in this season 9... Sam is hurting Dean's feeling alot....

... and the Episodes about the GHOSTFACER TEAM is all crap... they shouldnt let them be in the show...
  • just the best of the best

the best show ever since season 1 in 2005 and it's already the season 9 hope to have a season 10 and more :)
  • Just Supernatural

Just SuperNatural
  • I Love Supernatural

Supernatural is the best show ever. It combines aspects of mythology, philosophy, suspense, drama, satire, and comedy to deliver a sense of happiness and joy to all of its viewers. Between the infinite plot lines that can be created and recycled from in the series, Supernatural can deliver some of the greatest shows as it continues to grow!
  • Let's take a look at the past...

When Sam and Dean were on the road, we had so much adventure and mystery packed into every episode, and we didn't know what the day had in store. Now that they've settled down and have been working on the angels for what, six seasons? We don't get that mystery anymore. They don't have Bobby to send them on trips anymore, and now they don't really have Garth, so they sit around in their cave and try to do something about this angel situation. I'm sorry, I just don't know what's going on anymore. I would re watch, but I'm bored with it! They're tying to hard to keep it exciting, so they're adding more drama. Drama is the problem. We've seen this all before. Sam and Dean get in a fight. Sam and Dean may not get back together. Sam and Dean make up. And Kevin coming back as a ghost? Doesn't that remind you of someone? Bobby?? I'm tired. I could use a nice funny fluff episode, but even those are boring now!

The characters have changed, and that's a great thing to see, but they've become too alike. There's no contrast anymore. It used to be that Dean was the tough hot one, and Sam was the cute sweet one. Dean didn't show his emotions, and Sam always did. Now they're both a sort of weird mix? It's hard to enjoy it when you've seen it all before, but better. I say BURN DOWN the bunker, hurry up and get rid of this old angel plot, start again with some old fashioned vamps and ghost/demon possessions, and hit the road again looking for trouble to sort out. We can throw in some drama here and there, but enough of these "surprising" twists. It's just a big chain of heartfelt repetition. I just want to see Sam and Dean driving to a new case with a wendigo in Alabama, laughing and listening to some Metallica. Is that so much to ask?
  • A GHOST OF A SHOW....

When plot lines were fresh and the characters dynamic, I use to look forward to each new episode. Now, scripts are handed off to a string of writers that seem to be working formulas cast from previous seasons, and the the actors have lost their incentive to show even the slightest enthusiasm for roles that have become caricatures. The sloppiness of these plot lines (Who was the third captive? How did Mrs. Tran get all dressed up, after so much time in a stink-hole?) do not leave the audience curious; just disgusted.

It's time to burn these bones and move on, Mr. Kripke.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10