Supernatural

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Returning Oct. 7, 2014

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 3 of 56

• Oz spin off

I would love to see a spin off of supernatural in oz with Felicia Day.
  • Awesome Supernatural show online from anywhere!

We love Supernatural one of the longest running series of modern times! Excellent show from The CW network and we watch it all online from anywhere in the world!
  • Supernatural! The Best!

Love it! the storyline! the comic stuff! and Especially! "Carry On My Wayword Son" :)

Sam, Dean ,Castiel, Bobby, John , Mary, Garth,!

Assbutt! :P
  • Theres no charge for Awesomeness...

The Best TV Show ever.....
  • Badass-ness

Supernatural has everything a good horror needs. Comedy and dead stuff!
  • supernatural

I loved spn especially season 1-5

but now i dont like it that much

• SUPERNATURAL KICKS ASS

SUPERNATURAL kicks ass and is the best show out by far. The Winchesters are amazin, and they keep killin it.....
  • SUPERNATURAL

I LOVE SUPERNATURAL FOR EVER!! ESPECIALLY DEAN WINCHESTER/JENSEN ACKLES! :-*
  • undoubtedly ... the best show everrrrrrrrrrrr

I started on friday season 1 ep. 1 ... that following friday was on season 6 ep. 13.

The most addictive show, these dudes and the writers deliver. Jared & Jensen .. you guys seriously rock; in and out of the show.
  • Seriously amazing show!

When I started watching Supernatural I was slightly sceptical at first because I never was into horror or angels and demons and that kind of stuff. But all it took was three episodes to get me hooked and I ended up watching all 8 seasons in less than a month. I agree in some episodes the storyline gets a little bland but over all the show never fails to deliver.
  • Was a great show

It was one of the best TV Series since the last decade... But ever the since the main story line ended after Season 5, they just couldnt pull up a powerful storyline to keep everyone intrigued... But still worth the wait for Season 9...
  • Best tv show ever

This show is amazing and no other show will ever replace supernatural!
  • Interesting Series

I like the show for the fact that the writers always try to please and satisfy us fans accordingly. I like the show cos it's something interesting. The first few episodes were kinda once I continued watching it, gotta say, I just can't stop. Again it has it's low time, when the story line was kinda bland and it seems boring at times. However, I would say once the angel Castiel was introduced it's got interesting again with demons and all. For me, I like Castiel most cos he is an angel and everything about Castiel is mesmerising. It just got me chilled and wonder how cool it would be if I could have my own Cas. I mean the angel who would always come when you call. Gotta say, I'm in love with Cas the angel.
  • could be better.

I love this show, I have every season on dvd, but this last season was just kinda eh. I think they're running out of ideas for the show, and what was the point of getting rid of Bobby? I read from an Interview he and he said he didn't want to leave the show. So why get rid of him? Get back to before. I like the Angels in it but this shit with Crowley is just getting old.
  • Ghost, Monsters, Demons, Name it!!

As a kid, i always scared of I just wanna hunt down everyone one of them 'Ghosts, Monsters, Demons, Name rip them off supernatural!!! Always a way out!!!!
  • season 9?

Will there be a season 9 and when is it coming out. I have seen all of the seasons and episodes and I have watched them waiting and hoping for a 9th season and a 10th.
  • Best show ever made

This is my favorite show ever.
  • BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Seriously, the best show ive ever seen. Miss Bobby though!!
  • There from the start

I have watched supernatural ever since the first episode aired in Aus. Loved the first five seasons (especially the introduction of Cas), tolerated the next two seasons (didn't love the whole leviathan thing, although the references to exploding d*cks were kind of funny) and thoroughly enjoyed super returning to form in season 8. Epic season finale btw. Can't wait for season 9! America will get it well before we do so make sure you upload it quickly! Love my super boys :)
  • Gr8 Story

It's an amazing story.. Concept is just awesome. I watched all eight seasons in just 15 can't wait for the next season
  • SuperNatural!!! <3

I just started watching this show just this summer in June from the beginning, and I have got to say that I am hooked! Once you start watching 1 episode, you just gottah know more of what happens next that you watch the next one. I am currently on season 7 and I'm so excited to watch the recent season soon! :) CW needs to keep this show going, cause it hooks you from the start! Love the actors too! :) Jensen brings in the funny and Jared brings in the seriousness a great balance. :)
  • The Perfect Show

In Supernatural the characters live in a world where absolutely anything is possible and they are always willing to die or trade their soul at the crossroads for one another. The viewers connect because a lot of us have had a friendship or relationship as codependent as Sam and Dean and enjoyed every minute of it. There's also the action, adventure and shirtless muscular bad ass guys who drive a muscle car. Women love Sam because he's gorgeous, in great shape and sensitive. Women love Dean because he is dripping with masculinity, bold and confident. Then there's Bobby, a man full of knowledge and common sense, but not afraid to get his hands dirty. Castiel perhaps one of the most interesting of characters women find adorable and men are amused by his naivety. With endless possibilities excellent writers and an all around great crew this show can keep going and the fans will keep clinging to it waiting for the next episode.
  • LOVIN' IT!!

I started watching Supernatural in S3 last few never thought to watch from starting, but still enjoyed and loved it as loved dean ;D

But last year, my sis asked me to watch from the starting, i did, I WAS MISSING OUT SO MUCH!!

Now i've done masters at it ;D
  • Supernatural is a fun adventure...

A friend of mine loaned me all her DVD's for the show and I watched my first episode two months ago. I was initially expecting it to be some kind of chick-centric show but there was enough bro-laughs to have a good time and I watched the entire run of the show within a few months. The first few seasons were great however the later seasons with their overly long, over-arching plots with a seasonally emotional Sam were a little... annoying. Fortunately we had some great accompanying characters like Castiel, Bobby, Crowley, to balance out the annoying Sam moments and once you get a season under you're belt you're in it for the long haul.
  • REVIEW

great show! love sam.
  • Best tv show about the Supernatural

The first 2 season with Sam and Dean's father was more about hunting the a while more 'story' came in really liked season 3(the end!!)and season 4(the first episode!)Season 5 was less and 6 was I think that the seasons 1-4 we're still have to see 7 and hope the show won't dissapoint me,but I don't think a Supernatural do I love the brothers!
  • A Supernatural Stan.

I love this show! It always deliver. Dean(Jensen) and Sam (Jared) are a perfect actors for this never get tired of watching .
  • Picked it

I like what happening becuase I picked a long time ago about Bobby coming back as a ghost and being there to help out - and about Catsiel also being back-up (and the clean-up of his mess). To me it made sense and hangs together - so for those nay-sayers ot those who poopoo because they don't see the plot-arc and character development- how come I got it right? I don't think as mrlondon says that things are tired and don't hang together - this episode advanced the plot and bought the elements together (didn't predict Meg tho and I really, really don't trust her and her glib comment about the danger of Crowley).

Season eight is "God-finding time" because they have reached the top of the rung vis a vis opponents, basically run out of most of their "help" and the series is coming toward its natural conclusion; of course this wound not be in the best interests of the "King of Hell" and as such we can expecta a "return" almost full circle to "boys vs demons" of the good old days.
  • Greatest series ever

This show is the most entertaining of them all. The blend of action, horror and some humour makes this show one of the best to date. One of the few series i want to keep going for as long as possible :D
  • Love this show!!

I enjoy the suspense and drama of the show! The battle of Good vs Evil. And two brothers Dean and Sam trying to save the world ,1 demon or more at a time. Sometimes with the help of others. Each week the stories and the characters, keep me coming back for more!!! I can't wait for Oct when it comes back on!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10