Supernatural

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 4 of 56

• Supernatural is a fun adventure...

A friend of mine loaned me all her DVD's for the show and I watched my first episode two months ago. I was initially expecting it to be some kind of chick-centric show but there was enough bro-laughs to have a good time and I watched the entire run of the show within a few months. The first few seasons were great however the later seasons with their overly long, over-arching plots with a seasonally emotional Sam were a little... annoying. Fortunately we had some great accompanying characters like Castiel, Bobby, Crowley, to balance out the annoying Sam moments and once you get a season under you're belt you're in it for the long haul.
  • REVIEW

great show! love sam.
  • Best tv show about the Supernatural

The first 2 season with Sam and Dean's father was more about hunting the a while more 'story' came in really liked season 3(the end!!)and season 4(the first episode!)Season 5 was less and 6 was I think that the seasons 1-4 we're still have to see 7 and hope the show won't dissapoint me,but I don't think a Supernatural do I love the brothers!
  • A Supernatural Stan.

I love this show! It always deliver. Dean(Jensen) and Sam (Jared) are a perfect actors for this never get tired of watching .
  • Picked it

I like what happening becuase I picked a long time ago about Bobby coming back as a ghost and being there to help out - and about Catsiel also being back-up (and the clean-up of his mess). To me it made sense and hangs together - so for those nay-sayers ot those who poopoo because they don't see the plot-arc and character development- how come I got it right? I don't think as mrlondon says that things are tired and don't hang together - this episode advanced the plot and bought the elements together (didn't predict Meg tho and I really, really don't trust her and her glib comment about the danger of Crowley).

Season eight is "God-finding time" because they have reached the top of the rung vis a vis opponents, basically run out of most of their "help" and the series is coming toward its natural conclusion; of course this wound not be in the best interests of the "King of Hell" and as such we can expecta a "return" almost full circle to "boys vs demons" of the good old days.
  • Greatest series ever

This show is the most entertaining of them all. The blend of action, horror and some humour makes this show one of the best to date. One of the few series i want to keep going for as long as possible :D
  • Love this show!!

I enjoy the suspense and drama of the show! The battle of Good vs Evil. And two brothers Dean and Sam trying to save the world ,1 demon or more at a time. Sometimes with the help of others. Each week the stories and the characters, keep me coming back for more!!! I can't wait for Oct when it comes back on!!
  • Bone Chilling

By far, one of the best seasons ever. (We NEED more fans though).

That being 9 should kick A@#!!! I believe Abaddon is definitely here to stay. After all, we are talking about one of Satan's chosen. Crowleys' gonna get his ars handed to him.

Also, a huge oversight most viewers seem to forget is when Sam traveled to Hell, via Purgatory, he never sealed the door between the two. He left portal wide open with a vacuum being sucked into Hell. (Not I'll be willing to bet we see a lot of escapees from both realms into ours. Perhaps even Benny.

No matter say "Give me more!"
  • I suck at titles: Supernatural

Television was and continues to be my third parent. I grew up with television and I have seen the stupidity and brilliance that have come out of people's minds when they try to get a successful tv show. Supernatural is a work of art. I have never come across a show that has made me cry as much as this show has. I relate all to well with Sam and Dean Winchester who are the main characters. The connection I have made with these characters even though I have just started watching the show a year ago is something that has never happened to me before. The angels, the demons, the faults within all of the characters in this show is perfection and something that everyone can relate to. Beauty is this. This show is different, the actors amazing. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki should get all the awards but let us not forget other vital characters like Misha Collins and Jim Beaver who take on the role of Castiel and Bobby Singer, respectively. Especially Misha who was supposed to stay on the show for 3 episodes but has continued on for 5 years. Supernatural is also able to transition from dramatic episodes like All Hell Breaks Loose to comedic ones like Changing Channels and The French Mistake. Watch this show but warning you might not come out the same.
  • Great show all the time

Demon and God and human wow....

sri lankan boys and girls loving it ..........
  • Good show

Is it finished? I didn't see the last episode.
  • .

This is by far my favourite show. I love the relationship between the characters.
  • Wait for next season

Can't wait for the next season.
  • Best show ever

I love Supernatural , it is the only Tv show i have ever watched because i don't like TV. GUYS KEEP UP THE GOOD STUFF:)
  • very good this series

I am Brazilian, and here in Brazil everyone cheered
  • Sam has demon

3.5
    What demon? From where?
  • Sam' s Blood Never Pure!

Sam has demon blood in him, so even if he confesses.... His blood is not pure!

Sacrifice is anti-climatic thought something bigger was gonna happen for the final episode...
  • when's the next season?

maybe next season is about looking for God and it's Dean's turn to do the trials. hate crowley. can't wait for the next season.
  • Arrrrgh

Hate waiting for the next season!!!

The angels have fallen!
  • about John Wincehster

i Think that John Winchester should be GOD. Sam was "bad" angel (lucifer) who was expelled from heaven Dean was good one (Michael) little daddy solider John should be a GOD,that would be a perfect ending of this awsome Tv series!...
  • angel killing bullets

I agree, they had the demon super trap dungeon, and they just place a very dangerous demon in a chair and left alone, that is no way the Winchester bros will act, this was a poor decision in the script writing to have release Avidon, that seems to be as dangerous as lilith.

Avidon seems to be against Crowley, and that can lead to a great episode, and in the other side is seems that heaven's angels are no longer a match to demons, no more demons scare from angels, like the first 2 episodes when Castiel was introduced to the show.

even lilith run ascared of an Archangel protecting the prophet, and by the way, the angel swords, are a weapon only to be used by angels, untouchable by demons, as just any other weapon. Big mistake by the writers.

Crowley melted an angel sword, and have bullets made of this metal, so that now is by far better than the Colt pistol, why the winchesters didn't came to figure this idea?

Writers should follow the old episodes, and make sense in the follow-up...

• Lack of imagination from?!

Is that me or last Arrow and Supernatural's episodes have the same title??? :D!
  • supernatural is fantastic

supernatural is one of the best shows ever made
  • THE BEST SHOW ON TV...

OH JENSON, XXOO YOU ARE SO HOT AND SUCH A GREAT ACTOR, AND JARED YOU ARE HOT, HOT, WISH I KNEW WHERE AND WHEN YOUR NEXT MEET AND GREET SO TO SPEAK IS, BECAUSE i DRIVE HALF WAY ACCROSS THE WORLD TO SEE YOU GUYS IN PERSON, WOW AND YOU TOTALLY KICK VAMPIRE DIARIES A**!!!!!!!!! THE EPISODES ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING ON THE BOX RIGHT WISH SOMEONE ON HERE COULD TELL ME WHEN THE NEXT SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION IS??? XXOO JENSON AND JARED. YOUR BROTHERLY CONNECTION, (BROMANCE) IS WHY THIS SHOW AND YOUR ACTING IS THE BEST THAN ALL THE THAT I SPELLED THAT . N E LIVE IN NASHVILLE, SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOUR CONVENTIONS ARE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO ME, BUT I AM YOUR BIGGEST KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE EVERYONE OF YOUR EPISODES DOWNLOADED TO MY COMPUTER AND I GET UP AT 8AM WHERE I LIVE TO WATCH SOME OF THE OLD EPISODES..3 IN A ROLE EVERYMORNING IF THAT'S NOT LOYALTY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE *ELL, IS??!!! JK XXOO MUAH..
    just before I looked at the check which had said $5387, I didnt believe ... father in law realie bringing home money part-time at there labtop.. there neighbour started doing this 4 only 6 months and by now paid the morgage on their place and bourt Bugatti Veyron. go to,

>>>> BIG76 COM
  • My Opinion lol..

This is a great series, one of my fav since it came out..

Someone below said about it being annoying that its not so much about hunting anymore?, I'm kinda confused on that one because every episode is a new hunt, Each season has an overall story, first few was about finding there dad, then it was about Lucifer, and now its about closing the gates of hell, I personally think it would be boring if it was just about a hunt..
  • The guys

I originally only watched it on network tv a few times and didn't understand the story line. But watching on Netflix starting with the pilot episode, Boy, did you guys get me! Jensen and Jared are great. They are a couple of young,handsome,strong men who make great hunters! I am watching every episode on netflix starting from the pilot. I look forward to watching when I have extra time. Sometimes I can watch 2 or 3 episodes,but there is not enough time in the day to keep going. I would if I could though! Love you guys! Love the storyline and the writing too. Please get season 8 on netflix asap! I won't watch unless I can do it in episode order.
  • te best....

Te best No1.....
  • Supernatural should be the number one Show!!

I have been watching since day 1 and I love it. I can't get enough. It sucks when the episode ends and you have to wait a week for the next!! Then those times when they take a break and show re-runs, I still watch the reruns but am so impatient waiting for the new shows to come back! Every September before it is even out yet I pre-order the box set of the season on dvd!! I love this show!!! Keep the shows coming and many more seasons!! Your number 1 fan!!!
  • THE ULTIMATE SUPERNATURAL SHOW!

The ultimate supernatural show!! It has every possible supernatural creature one might think of and even more!! The brothers' relationship also keeps the show going. And what really helps, I think is the really nice chemistry between the actors. It's sad they killed off Bobbie, but at least they brought back Cass!! Love the rock songs!! Love the roadtrips!!! (I think however that after season 5, it has lost it a little bit. I'm still happy that is is renewed for another season though!!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10