Supernatural

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 5 of 56

• Lack of imagination from?!

Is that me or last Arrow and Supernatural's episodes have the same title??? :D!
  • supernatural is fantastic

supernatural is one of the best shows ever made
  • THE BEST SHOW ON TV...

OH JENSON, XXOO YOU ARE SO HOT AND SUCH A GREAT ACTOR, AND JARED YOU ARE HOT, HOT, WISH I KNEW WHERE AND WHEN YOUR NEXT MEET AND GREET SO TO SPEAK IS, BECAUSE i DRIVE HALF WAY ACCROSS THE WORLD TO SEE YOU GUYS IN PERSON, WOW AND YOU TOTALLY KICK VAMPIRE DIARIES A**!!!!!!!!! THE EPISODES ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING ON THE BOX RIGHT WISH SOMEONE ON HERE COULD TELL ME WHEN THE NEXT SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION IS??? XXOO JENSON AND JARED. YOUR BROTHERLY CONNECTION, (BROMANCE) IS WHY THIS SHOW AND YOUR ACTING IS THE BEST THAN ALL THE THAT I SPELLED THAT . N E LIVE IN NASHVILLE, SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOUR CONVENTIONS ARE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO ME, BUT I AM YOUR BIGGEST KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE EVERYONE OF YOUR EPISODES DOWNLOADED TO MY COMPUTER AND I GET UP AT 8AM WHERE I LIVE TO WATCH SOME OF THE OLD EPISODES..3 IN A ROLE EVERYMORNING IF THAT'S NOT LOYALTY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE *ELL, IS??!!! JK XXOO MUAH..
    just before I looked at the check which had said $5387, I didnt believe ... father in law realie bringing home money part-time at there labtop.. there neighbour started doing this 4 only 6 months and by now paid the morgage on their place and bourt Bugatti Veyron. go to,

>>>> BIG76 COM
  • My Opinion lol..

This is a great series, one of my fav since it came out..

Someone below said about it being annoying that its not so much about hunting anymore?, I'm kinda confused on that one because every episode is a new hunt, Each season has an overall story, first few was about finding there dad, then it was about Lucifer, and now its about closing the gates of hell, I personally think it would be boring if it was just about a hunt..
  • The guys

I originally only watched it on network tv a few times and didn't understand the story line. But watching on Netflix starting with the pilot episode, Boy, did you guys get me! Jensen and Jared are great. They are a couple of young,handsome,strong men who make great hunters! I am watching every episode on netflix starting from the pilot. I look forward to watching when I have extra time. Sometimes I can watch 2 or 3 episodes,but there is not enough time in the day to keep going. I would if I could though! Love you guys! Love the storyline and the writing too. Please get season 8 on netflix asap! I won't watch unless I can do it in episode order.
  • te best....

Te best No1.....
  • Supernatural should be the number one Show!!

I have been watching since day 1 and I love it. I can't get enough. It sucks when the episode ends and you have to wait a week for the next!! Then those times when they take a break and show re-runs, I still watch the reruns but am so impatient waiting for the new shows to come back! Every September before it is even out yet I pre-order the box set of the season on dvd!! I love this show!!! Keep the shows coming and many more seasons!! Your number 1 fan!!!
  • THE ULTIMATE SUPERNATURAL SHOW!

The ultimate supernatural show!! It has every possible supernatural creature one might think of and even more!! The brothers' relationship also keeps the show going. And what really helps, I think is the really nice chemistry between the actors. It's sad they killed off Bobbie, but at least they brought back Cass!! Love the rock songs!! Love the roadtrips!!! (I think however that after season 5, it has lost it a little bit. I'm still happy that is is renewed for another season though!!!)
  • WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - I miss the old Supernatural!

I miss how it used to be! There used to be more focus on hunting but now it's about the 3 tasks. There's also not as much humour as there used to be.

Jared and Jensen are still brilliant but it's just not the same anymore!

Still love Supernatural though, my favourite show by far.
  • i miss the humor

i've been a supernatural fan from the very beginning and i always loved the humor in most of the episodes.. The show has definetly taken a turn for the serious and i am totally on board with i can help but miss the humor! and the deanismss :)
  • I'm annoyed..

Kay so Dean and Sam are SUPPOSED to be the main characters but no one appreciates them anymore. Your favorites are supposed to be the ones that where there from the beginning . Not the new ones.
  • Megstiel the hell?

OMG when Dean said Megstiel I almost went out my head.

When Meg said she wanted to move furniture I went out my head

When Cass said he remembered the pizza man I went back into my head and screamed with joy

Also Dean said you cant spell cass without ass thus ending all arguments about whether to spell his name cas or cass

I was right all along bitches, last time I checked there was 2 s'es in ass

• I love this show :)

Dean & Sam are my favourite I miss Bobby though :(

Last episode made me cry when Dean prays to Cas for Sammy... This show is part of my life now
  • leave the bum chained to da rock!

what are your writers scavenging for ideas? old lost in space episodes? give me a have given them a home... gotten rid of the bickering... added hot showers and regular they jump the shark and it's Fonzie time...

• Amazing

Love this show and have done from day 1. Am probably more of a fan of the first 4 seasons than anything else, but overall it's pretty freaking amazing. Helps that the two lead actors are good at their job! (and not too bad looking either)
  • jump14 . com

Hailey. even though Ernest`s st0rry is inconceivable... on saturday I bought a great Ford since getting a cheque for $4272 this-past/four weeks and just over ten thousand lass month. it's certainly my favourite-work Ive had. I began this 8-months ago and almost immediately started bringin in more than $72.. p/h. , jump14 . com

• BEST show EVER!

I discovered it on Netflix about 2 months ago. Hubby and I were hooked. We watched all 7 seasons within 3 weeks to a month. Got caught up with 8 online and now watch weekly. BUT, we also started re-watching from season 1 on netflix LOL! Cannot get enough! Great writers and producers - everyone in the background is amazing. I cannot get over the actors and actresses on this show. NEVER have had a bad or half arsed actor! Not once! The stars/cast are alll so beautiful, hot, pretty, hunky, cute, eye-candy. Every minute of this show is a treasure to me and hubby. And I want that car. BAD! I'm trying to sell my 2008 w/only 27359 miles on it so I can afford a 67 Chevy Impala 4 door ;)
  • season 2 episode 11

i got into supernatural recently and love it,but in episode 11 season 2 when sam is getting sick in the haunted hotel his cast is on the wrong very next scene he is knocking on a door with the cast back on his right one else notice this?
  • LOVE IT

I WATCH IT EVERY WEEKDAY I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SHOW
  • Amazing Show

CW do not dare to put this one of or you will go down
  • I love this show

I really enjoy watching this show.
  • AWESOME SHOW :)

i hope more season to come... been watching this show and its cool !!! keep up the good work cast and crew THUMBS UP
  • Best show on earth!!!

Been watching Supernatural on Netflix best show ever still waiting for the new episodes to come.
  • BEST SHOW EVER

Seriously this show is the best on TV if you dont think so, your stupid!!!! This show should get more publicized and it always makes me sad that it's not
  • Love This Show Again!!

Love this show since Jeremy Carver took over actually since the Larping episode its like Supernatural was reborn, so much brotherly love, the focus on Sam and Dean again their relationship and the two of them fighting evil side by side not each other The Men of letters storyline and Henry just brilliant and it brings the show back to being about family All this show used to be before it was buried under the Angel mythology

Our show and boys have at long last returned
  • Bring old characters back !!

If you just bring old people like Bobby, for show will be as good as the previous seasons!

I mean who can imagine SPN without bobby .....
  • Love this show!!!

I have been catching up on back episodes on TNT every morning for 3 hrs!! If I have things to do at the time the are on I DVR them until I can sit down to watch all 3 episodes!!
  • back to the old days

back to the days when supernatural makes you skip a beat and their brotherly love back once more... absolutely loved the episode
  • My Favorite....

Brilliant show indeed.. Loved this show from the very first episode.. and it's still going strong.. Story, Acting, Locales, background score.. everything is just great.. Hope there are more seasons in store...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10