Supernatural

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Returning October 12, 2017

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 50 of 59

• What an incredible ride! This show deserves every award out there for every category, music, actors, writers, directors, crew, etc. I wish it was on more often because I'm hooked! Thank you for the BEST program on television. Thank you!

I am totally hooked on this show. The actors are superb as is the writing. I really enjoy the humor they throw in even when they are in a tough spot. I enjoyed the tricks they played on each other in last weeks episode. I also enjoyed and appreciated the segment the showed on TV Guide channel with behind the scenes info. Very well done and fun to watch. I hope this show lasts longer than Cheers, MASH and every other show combined. Kudos to the writers for keeping my full attention and to the crew for such great locations and sets. The cast is incredible and believable, not to mention drop dead gorgeous!! :) Thank you for finally giving us a great show on television when there is so little out there. Hopefully someday it will be available on DVD. Keep up the phenomenal work and again thank you soooo much!!!
  • fds9fchds dfjrdsfpj vdlfjdosf fdozfkpdsf f f f ff f f f f f f f g ht h f yg h t gf g f f gf g f g gf fg j g h g r gf g s gtr gtregt vr fgtre fgv

vcfkdxcgbmvb gnfrgnoflg f g fgv gf fg f g fg f g fg f g f gf g f gf g f gf g f g f gf g f gf g f g f g fg f g f gf gf g fg f g fg f gf g
  • I love this show.

It was purely accidental that I even found out about Supernatural, but as I was watching it for the first time, I just kept thinking, this is good stuff. That is, I thought it was an interesting concept, but I was pretty sure it would get old soon. I was entirely wrong, and so many episodes later I find myself hooked (and not just because the actors are hot).
    This show delivers in an odd sort of way (the action and suspense are awesome), and I love that it lets itself focus on character dynamics every once in a while instead of just forcing some through to avoid being labeled shallow. It just has excellent balance all the way through. And sure, there are little things that need to be worked out (as in all shows), but I've gotta say, it's impressive!
    All told, Supernatural is just plain good TV.
    (And there had better be a season two.)
  • brothers who are fulfilling their fathers job of hunting evil creatures/spirits while having fun at the same time. Every episode takes a wrong turn but leads them to their next adventure.

Always suspenceful. Above and beyond what i would expect out of a series. They would make a killing by making one of their best episodes into a movie. Supernatural is a show i NEVER MISS and i would definitely pay money to go see a 2 hours movie (comercial free=) of them on their biggest adventure/hunt. If you havn't seen this show before, you don't know what your missing. And u shouldnt be missing it.
  • A humorous, action science fiction show that keeps you on the edge of your seat from the beginning to the very blood end(and I do mean bloody).

Some shows are predicted to be stupid, time wasteful shows and sometimes, they are. Other times, people think they will be worthless, and they tunr out pretty good. But with Supernatural, people predicted it to be a great show from the start, and they were right.

When Sam was a baby, his mother was killed spontaneously. Their father left soon afterwards, leaving them to inherit the family job - hunting down every demon, ghost, and shadow and kill it. Dean, the elder brother, seeks their father's will while Sam, the younger brother, would rather spen his time tracking down their father's whereabouts.

Sam is often confused with Dean because he appeared on the program "Gilmore Girls" on the same TV channel, WB, where his name was Dean.

Ultimately, both brothers want to help their father kill the spirit that killed their mother. Until then, they must complete assaignments given to them by their father and solve "murder mysteries" and "ghost stories" to close in on it. As stated before, the family business - saving people and hunting things.

Almost every scene of every episode has something to do with how the brothers end up dicovering the enemy and killing it. In one episode, however, the enemy killed himself (Nightmare) and in another, the enemies were only put off until they could escape (Shadows).

I highly recommend you watch this show. It's mysterious, humorous, bloody, but not too bloody, and full of action.
  • Supernatural is the only show on tv that I watch. The cast is not only gorgeous but talented and share a chemistry that is truly makes you believe they are brothers. Supernatural is a keeper for years to come.

Supernatural is fun, creepy, exciting and has two of the most handsome and talented actors I've ever seen. It's riveting tv and Thursdays cannot come soon enough and I wish the hour was longer. With tv being such a disappointment, it's such a treat to finally have a show worth our time. I'm grateful each week for the smiles they give me. I hope and pray every day that we have many more seasons of this wonderful show. I hope my opinion as well as so many others matters to the powers that be. Thank you again Jared and Jensen for every smile you bring and for making tv fun again.
  • FINALLY!!!! Something to fill the gap left in my life by the X-Files!!!!!!!

At last a show that has me glued each week!!!! There's been nothing to compare to the X-Files since it disappeared and SUPERNATURAL does it!!!

Great thread, great stand alones and great leading guys.

You aint seen it? GO WATCH IT! And stop another potential classic from being ripped from our screens by suits with no vision!
  • I Freakin LOVE this show!!!!

I love this show. Im not exactly sure how i started watching it. I think i read a review about it in a magazine, and they thought it was amazing. That magazine doesnt give amazing reviews very often. And they had a picture, and i thought, wow these guys look super familiar. Then I read their names, and I freaked out because i am also a huge Gilmore Girls fan and seeing Jared in another show made me very happy. And i love paranormal stuff. so this show was, like, perfect for me. I also love how every refrance they make in this show is a true refrence. I mean, the writers really have done their research! And there is one more perk- the super hot guys!
  • I love this show!

From the very first episode I was hooked.The writing is amazing.Not only is it funny but it is also witty and at times very dramatic.I haven't seen an episode that I didn't like.I can't leave out how sexy the leads are, but five minutes in you realize the show is so much more.I really enjoy Dean's one liners and I hope the show sticks around for awhile.
  • Well i think supernatural is one of the best shows on tv! Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are just soooooooooo cute!!!!!!

My fav episode so far would have to be, the Scare Crow! You see I am from australia so it is only up to the scarecrow episode! I just cant wait to see more.......
    As i was saying before Jared and Jensen are so cute...well hot....well OK.....THERE TOTAL SPUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for them!!!!!
  • I think I'm in love!

This is the best show on TV! I'm absolutely in love with everything about Supernatural - the actors, the plots, the perfect mix of drama and humor, even the monsters! Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki do an amazing job at portraying their characters, and they work wonderfully with each other. Dean and Sam Winchester are very vivid and intriguing characters. Actually, all of the characters are very three-dimensional, even the mysterious father, John. The storyline is so unique. Even though there's plenty of drama and angst, it's not overkill and there is just the right amount of humor to lighten it up a little. I look forward to watching more seasons of Supernatural. I'm hooked!
  • greatness

I apsolutly LOVE supernatural!
    and both faith and shadow have to be the best eps ever. there have been a couple of misses like bugs or the benders but i still find myslef watching them over and over. specially jensen and jared they make the show rock, i cant imagine anyone else playing the part of dean or sam!
  • I was so excited to watch the next episode until i found out there was a BREAK!!! Then i figured i have to wait a WEEK till the next episode is shown!!!

I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!!! I always get excited to watch the next episode so far the tv show in my opinion is going gr8 The acting and props and story line is really good :D, the thing i really hate is when there is a break in the tv show like what happned this week one of the episodes were repeated but oh well i still got to see Jensen!! :D Im looking forward to seeing the next episode :)
  • The best new show on the WB.

The WB did good with this one. Each episode keeps you wanting more. I like the interaction between the characters Sam and Dean. The dialogue between the two is great. I continue to get hooked with each new episode I see and hope that the WB (well the new network that will form with UPN) keeps this show on the air for a long time.
  • Supernatural is about the adventures of brothers Sam & Dean (played by Jared Padelecki & Jensen Ackles) who hunt evil & solve other worldly mysterys, while on a quest to find whatever killed their mother (& Sam's girlfriend). The show mixes humor & wit, w

This show is amazing. Admittingly, my first reason to watch was for the man candy (both Padelecki & Ackles, yum) but five minutes into the pilot changed that. The show is a weird fusion of the supernatural lore (from Bloody Mary to Hell House) & an insanely spot on (sardonic at times) sense of humor. One of the major draws is the relationship between Dean & Sam. The chemistry between the two actors is amazing (at times they actually seem related).
    Anyway, the show is a hit for a reason, so if you haven't jumped on yet, then you might want to by the time the show is out on dvd.
  • two brothers on a hunt. for the something that killed his mom. and for every creature or ghost they find on their way through america

this show is for me the best new show this year. it has everything horror, comedy, special effects and a plot that keeps you interesting to the end. i just hope they going to make a second season or more. the sound and the visuals are also a must for everyone
  • Funny banter and great suspense - sometimes a little too repetitive... I do love it though!

I do really like this show - it is one of my favs. But I do find it a bit repetitive at times. Mainly because each episode is - find a target, fake your way into some information, think you killed it, not quite, nearly die, kill it for good, leave on your next adventure.

Despite this though there is the underlying speculation as to why the demon is after their family and will they reunite with there dad. Every couple of eps a piece of the puzzle falls into place which is what keeps me watching. Plus it is all round entertaining. I enjoy the banter between the brothers and the chase of each weeks' supernatural being.
  • This show will stand the test time of time. This isn't a guilty pleasure. This show has it all -- drama, suspense, horror, sex appeal and action. Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are definitely the right combination of this show and hopfully the sky's th

This show is a perfect ten in my book! Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are the two reasons why this show is a runaway hit. And hopefully these two will have more exposure than any other WB stars! I'll be looking forward for the season finale and see some action!
  • Two brothers go on a road trip hunting ghosts, following the footsteps of their father.

Great show! It's both exciting and scary. (And of course it doesn't hurt that the main characters are two hot guys). The storyline throughout the serie leaves you wanting more, but each individual show also has a great plot, usually based on some ghoststory or myth. This show definitely goes on my top 3 list.
  • This the best (supernatural) show on television.

When I seen this show on the commercials, I thought it was going to be one of the dumbest showes ever. But I was wrong. When I sat down to see an entire episode I was amazed. It had everything I wanted in a spooky, funny, horror show. Now I can't wait to buy the fist season on DVD when it comes out. I love it even more because Sam has telekenetic powers now. All I'm saying is that people shouldn't judge a show before they seen, I know I did. So I give Supernatural a perfect 10. Brandman out. One.
  • Take a look at the main page.

I can't believe how totally addicted I am to this show! When it began I rolled my eyes and figured I'd watch until it's inevitable cancellation. But as I watched... WOW! This show is really good! The acting, the writing, the casting... it's all come together to create an awesome show!
  • El mejor show de la epoca

creo que era hora de que a alguien se le ocurriera este tipo de serie ya que si mas no recuerdo hace muchos años existia o habia un show que se llamaba Twin Peak's y pues la vdd nos se si era por la edad porque en ese entonces era pequeño pues la vdd daba miedo y pues creo qeu supernatural a superado las espectativas del publico y mejor aun la de los criticos ya que episodio con episodio la produccion trata de ir cambiandole a la trama claro sin perder la escensia que la carateriza.

p.d. en una de los episodios para ser exactos el de Scarecrow en una de las escenas dean y un sacerdote sale una de las camaras con las cuales estan filmando reo que deberian de poner un poco mas de antencion al trabajo que realizan
  • Hoo I like Supernatural.

I like superatural it is not that scared. I

thought the bug episode was the scared of all the

episode so far in the show. Sam is my favoirte

charcter in the show and Dean is my second

favorite charcter. The guy Sam is played by

Jensen Ackles is so hot and he is so funny and

sweet.I watch it evrytime it's on the televion

and I don't want it to change on thursday because

I have to record it everyweek.
  • This show is spooky and funny. It has all the things you would want in this kind of show. I just want to know where they get their money from lol.

The show is funny and scary and informative. It has all the elements I like in a show like this this and wow is Dean hot or what? His brother isn't bad either but not my type lol. Yep Dean is definately eye candy and he has a great car too. I just overall enjoy the show.
  • Great show with a big future!

Really makes you realise how many urban legends there are out there! Keeps you on the edge of your seat. Plus, great casting and i love the car! Suspense, Cute Guys, Great Car, Freaky Themes... Who could ask for anything else? Well, except maybe that they could come to Sydney?!
  • Great stories and hot guys. Need I say more.

I love show involving the supernatural. My favorite show when I was just a toddler was Dark Shadows. This is what I call a thriller. I don\'t like any of the slasher type movies. I would rather watch this type of story. I still never miss Charmed. I have the complete Angel series on DVD and now Supernatural is in my current top five favorite shows to watch.
  • It is by far the best show.

Ever since my best friend started watching supernatural she LOVED it. She could NOT miss one show.She has like an obsessive compulsive disorder. I never used to like it, (but i NEVER watched it), and she told me to watch ONE show then judge, so i watched it and i couldnt leave it. It\'s the best show .No one I know hates it.They think it\'s the best show.It\'s amazing.IT causes you to be in suspense and you become so EXCITED evry Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. As soon as i come back from school i finish ALL my hoemwork and wait 10 minutes before jsut incase i miss a minute!!
  • hot!!!

i am a fan of supernatural ,this show is the best of the best,i have never seen something like that, this show have evething is soooo cool and scary , i like jared padalecki and jensen ackles they are really hot , sexy and funny ..oh my god...i love it
  • Good for background entertainment, otherwise please don't expect too much ...

The best way to describe this show is probably by saying that it is not bad to have it as background entertainment a.k.a. playing on TV while you are doing something else. Other than that you will probably lose interest in it really fast. While the pilot still seemed promising, the following episodes were lacking excitement and thrill. Partially, some solutions seemed too easy, other times it was just not scary at all. The cast also doesn’t seem perfect. It is more likely that they were chosen in order to attract some teenagers to the show. Especially Jared Padalecki who plays Sam Winchester on the show. He just doesn’t fit for the character at all. He seems too well-behaved and hardly gives the impression that he is really tough as he is supposed to be. But I guess most teenagers won't care ...
  • One of the best shows around.

Supernatural tells the story of two brothers Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) who are travelling the country looking for their missing father, and killing every evil monster, ghost and demon they can along the way. Well written, and superbly acted with two very talented lead actors, not to mention just plain gorgeous, make for compelling viewing. And these boys deal with everything from phantasms to ghosts, the Hook Man to Bloody Mary and shape-shifters to Indian burial grounds. The relationship between the two brothers continues to grow as the series moves forward which is rather heartening to see.

While often quite gross or creepy, this show is a worthwhile alternative for those who are missing their Buffy or X-files.