Supernatural

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 50 of 58

• This the best (supernatural) show on television.

When I seen this show on the commercials, I thought it was going to be one of the dumbest showes ever. But I was wrong. When I sat down to see an entire episode I was amazed. It had everything I wanted in a spooky, funny, horror show. Now I can't wait to buy the fist season on DVD when it comes out. I love it even more because Sam has telekenetic powers now. All I'm saying is that people shouldn't judge a show before they seen, I know I did. So I give Supernatural a perfect 10. Brandman out. One.
  • fun show

i first seen this how advertised on the internet and thought id like to see it,so when it came to itv in england i made sure id catch it. i really enjoyed the pilot and found the two brothers sam and dean very likable characters. the show is fun to watch and some times informative. catch it if you can.
  • Take a look at the main page.

I can't believe how totally addicted I am to this show! When it began I rolled my eyes and figured I'd watch until it's inevitable cancellation. But as I watched... WOW! This show is really good! The acting, the writing, the casting... it's all come together to create an awesome show!
  • El mejor show de la epoca

creo que era hora de que a alguien se le ocurriera este tipo de serie ya que si mas no recuerdo hace muchos años existia o habia un show que se llamaba Twin Peak's y pues la vdd nos se si era por la edad porque en ese entonces era pequeño pues la vdd daba miedo y pues creo qeu supernatural a superado las espectativas del publico y mejor aun la de los criticos ya que episodio con episodio la produccion trata de ir cambiandole a la trama claro sin perder la escensia que la carateriza.

p.d. en una de los episodios para ser exactos el de Scarecrow en una de las escenas dean y un sacerdote sale una de las camaras con las cuales estan filmando reo que deberian de poner un poco mas de antencion al trabajo que realizan
  • Hoo I like Supernatural.

I like superatural it is not that scared. I

thought the bug episode was the scared of all the

episode so far in the show. Sam is my favoirte

charcter in the show and Dean is my second

favorite charcter. The guy Sam is played by

Jensen Ackles is so hot and he is so funny and

sweet.I watch it evrytime it's on the televion

and I don't want it to change on thursday because

I have to record it everyweek.
  • This show is spooky and funny. It has all the things you would want in this kind of show. I just want to know where they get their money from lol.

The show is funny and scary and informative. It has all the elements I like in a show like this this and wow is Dean hot or what? His brother isn't bad either but not my type lol. Yep Dean is definately eye candy and he has a great car too. I just overall enjoy the show.
  • Great show with a big future!

Really makes you realise how many urban legends there are out there! Keeps you on the edge of your seat. Plus, great casting and i love the car! Suspense, Cute Guys, Great Car, Freaky Themes... Who could ask for anything else? Well, except maybe that they could come to Sydney?!
  • Great stories and hot guys. Need I say more.

I love show involving the supernatural. My favorite show when I was just a toddler was Dark Shadows. This is what I call a thriller. I don\'t like any of the slasher type movies. I would rather watch this type of story. I still never miss Charmed. I have the complete Angel series on DVD and now Supernatural is in my current top five favorite shows to watch.
  • It is by far the best show.

Ever since my best friend started watching supernatural she LOVED it. She could NOT miss one show.She has like an obsessive compulsive disorder. I never used to like it, (but i NEVER watched it), and she told me to watch ONE show then judge, so i watched it and i couldnt leave it. It\'s the best show .No one I know hates it.They think it\'s the best show.It\'s amazing.IT causes you to be in suspense and you become so EXCITED evry Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. As soon as i come back from school i finish ALL my hoemwork and wait 10 minutes before jsut incase i miss a minute!!
  • hot!!!

i am a fan of supernatural ,this show is the best of the best,i have never seen something like that, this show have evething is soooo cool and scary , i like jared padalecki and jensen ackles they are really hot , sexy and funny ..oh my god...i love it
  • Good for background entertainment, otherwise please don't expect too much ...

The best way to describe this show is probably by saying that it is not bad to have it as background entertainment a.k.a. playing on TV while you are doing something else. Other than that you will probably lose interest in it really fast. While the pilot still seemed promising, the following episodes were lacking excitement and thrill. Partially, some solutions seemed too easy, other times it was just not scary at all. The cast also doesn’t seem perfect. It is more likely that they were chosen in order to attract some teenagers to the show. Especially Jared Padalecki who plays Sam Winchester on the show. He just doesn’t fit for the character at all. He seems too well-behaved and hardly gives the impression that he is really tough as he is supposed to be. But I guess most teenagers won't care ...
  • One of the best shows around.

Supernatural tells the story of two brothers Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) who are travelling the country looking for their missing father, and killing every evil monster, ghost and demon they can along the way. Well written, and superbly acted with two very talented lead actors, not to mention just plain gorgeous, make for compelling viewing. And these boys deal with everything from phantasms to ghosts, the Hook Man to Bloody Mary and shape-shifters to Indian burial grounds. The relationship between the two brothers continues to grow as the series moves forward which is rather heartening to see.

While often quite gross or creepy, this show is a worthwhile alternative for those who are missing their Buffy or X-files.
  • An easy plot, and old folk tail creatues [Vampires, Bloody Mary, and the Hook Man] bring this show to its peak on the entertainment cycle. In other words, Tuesday nights couldn\'t come any faster!

I find this show is not so much a guilty pleasure, but something I NEED to watch, or else I\'ll DIE!...Not to be too...clingy. In other words, this show is probably one of the greatest thing that\'s happened in my generation. Not only does it bring frightenning folk tale creatures to life, each episode is better than the last. The back story, and the ongoing search for their father makes you feel like if you miss an episode, you\'ll miss a chunk of important information. I know, all the girls watch it because the guys are \"hot\", but from a guy\'s view, scary + free to watch = pop some popcorn! I really love this show, and I think anyone could start watching it without getting lost in the plot [and besides, it\'s the easiest plot to follow: Someone dies, Dean and Sam go to town to investigate, they meet a girl, someone close to the girl dies, they investigate to the point where the creature comes after them, one brother saves the opther brother, and the girl gets ditched]. Sounds like my kind of footage!
  • *****! Love it!

It's got everything to stay around for a LONG while, going from the plot, to the supernatural element, to every little other detail. Those 2 (Jensen and Jared) have awesome chemistry and it's so easy to see it onscreen in the relationship between the two brothers. Even with the constant spooky element, I’m laughing throughout most of the show just watching those 2 have a go at each other at every possible opportunity.
  • The "New" Charmed.

Great show. It interacts with our world, since we have Urban Legends(Hookman,Bloody Mary,Women in white). The story line is fresh, and original. I have to say as a fan of the "Charmed" series, that this is an alternate to Charmed(which has been losing its touch). A Must watch in my book!
  • All the shows that i watched are the most funny that i have every seen.\"(looking at pictures of the family\'s victims) Dean: I\'ll say it again. Demons I get, people are crazy!\" that was the most funny thing i very did hear. *laughs until tears s

The Benders are the most sicken family ever!! i love Jensen \"Dean\" and Jared \"Sam\" they make a hilarious pair on the screen. when season one comes out on dvd i will be the first one in my family to watch it. he he I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it so rox. the thing that sux though Dean nearly dies in a eariler episode. and i was all like, \"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\"
  • This series has it all!!

Supernatural, a series about two brothers Sam and Dean that had a meeting with the bizarre and death, after a misterious thing (later revealed to be a demon) killed their mother when they were really young, their father became an exterminator and teached them both what they needed to learn. After some issues they decide to continue the trip and mission their father began.
    this series has excellent plot themes, great actors, cool effects and a mistery to find out about. Sam and Dean are great ghost-busters and catch every single damned spirit thet gets in their way.
    Fully recomended for everyone that likes all that stuff!!!!!
  • Love it! Love it! Love it!

So fab!!! I love this show and i really hope it continues to do well. Even though Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles don't look alike the chemistry between them on set is ace! The humour is brilliant, sometimes im rolling around its that funny. Scary as hell sometimes though, especially in Bloody Mary! And to finish, who could wish for two hotter actors than the ones in this show. Go guys!!
  • I love this serie. é ótima, além dos atores serem lindos e trabalharem muito bem. Gosto do jeito q a história é desenvolvida, e os sustos são a melhor parte. Espero que a série continue no ar por muito tempo, afinal desde Arquivo X, não havia algo

Assisto pelo menos duas vezes cada episódio, e gosto de ver o desenrolar da história. Acredito que existe alguns segredos escondidos na vida do Dean, e que o pai deles já partiu dessa para uma melhor.
    Cada vez que assisto tenho mais paixão pela vida dos dois lindos irmãozinhos.
  • This is the best "horror"/drama TV series yet!

I'm usually one to yawn when it comes to a supposedly scary horror movie, but this TV series actully makes me a little bit anxious. Finally there is a good scary TV show with lots of drama and great storylines. It's like seeing a great scary movie every week. It's also a great show if you just wanna escape from reality and take a walk on the dark and wild side. The only flaw I find with this series is that one of the brothers' lives are always in near death danger. After a while, it might start getting old. But I still love this show and I recommend anyone to watch it if they're looking for a thrill or chill.
  • I enjoy this series for what it is an MTV Rock and Roll video with scares. It definately will not change the world, but for an hour of entertainment it will do me fine.

I like the fact that Dean is dragging his younger brother Sam along on his exploits. Anyone with a bossy older sibling must identify.
    What's with the women in Sam's life being stuck to the ceiling though? I hope we find out later in the series. I can see the similarities with Night Stalker, but here in the UK they started at around the same time and Supernatural won.
  • I really love this show! I thought it was going to be a another stupid "soap" but after the first episode, I changed my mind! Keep it up!

I am usually on the edge of my seat with show beasue it is so orignal and suspenseful. This is one show that I ask myself, "Why don't they have it on every night like Wheel of Fortune or Who Wants To Be A Millionare? If they ever cancel this show, I'll have to go door to door with a petition!
  • The best show on TV at the moment!!!

I'm not usually into the whole paranormal thing, but there's something about supernatural that ropes u in. Maybe its jensen and jared's charisma and great character contrasts. Maybe its the fact that each story is based on a real myth. I dont know, but i know its the best thing on tv right now! and I tape episodes and watch them back because i am sooo obsessed! I recommend it to ABSOLUTELY ANYONE!!
  • Excellent show! full of screams and giggles...

I'm watching this show in England so I'm a little behind, but so far I haven't missed one episode..... yes it is THAT good. ;D It's easy to see the two actors who play Sam and Dean as brothers as they act so well. Dean is full of those witty one liners that help break up the building tension throughout the episodes, usually at Sam's expense. Haha Sam.

Recently I gave into temptation and read the reviews before watching the episodes.... BIG MISTAKE ... i sincerely warn you that watching the episode with little or no knowledge on it, is 100 times better than reading 50 reviews before hand .. trust me ;) ... I could not watch the episode 'Bloody Mary' and get into it because of my own foolishness .... i wrote a review there as well telling myself off. :D

... ANYWAY, this is truly a great show for those who like to be scared, who like supernatural stuff, like ghosts, urban legends, creepy folk tales, i guess vamps and werewolves type of thing (hence the title -_-). Episodes are well structured and easy to be absorbed in even if you start watching in the middle of a season!...Also if you want a lot of good looks at Jensen Ackles and he acts well to. Gotta love those funny one liners he pulls out. Excellent ... Anyway I've talked long enough. hehe.
  • Not being much of a horror fan, I didn't expect to be hooked by "Supernatural," which has as its premise that ghoulies, ghasties, and things that go bump in the night are all malevolent and real. Surprise - Handsome stars, good character development, and

"Supernatural" has proven to be a major surprise to me. I don't generally groove on horror, so the concept of two brothers sorting through all the urban legends of demons, devils, spirits, hauntings, and the like didn't particularly appeal to me. That meant that I missed the first third of the season, and I am regretting that intensely now. "Supernatural" draws me for many of the same reasons that I enjoyed "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel" despite my usual aversion to horror: it has attractive actors with solid acting chops who turn in effective performances peppered with smart dialogue in stories that present action but revolve around complex character relationships and character development. "Supernatural" has become the highlight of my week.

"Supernatural" isn't perfect, but even its weaker episodes include gems of hilarious lines and lovely insights into vividly distinct characters who are constantly growing and changing as they relate to each other. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki have a delightful sibling chemistry which makes their interactions entirely convincing. Both main characters have multiple strengths and weaknesses that lend them complexity, and the actors have the depth and skill to convey a full range of emotions with subtle shadings. It's enough to turn this lady who's pushing 50 back into a fangirl, which is why "Supernatural" ranks as my guilty pleasure.
  • Oh, read my review, it's a good review

The only reason I started watching this show is because I write stories about my dog and cat "Rex and Benny" and they have supernatural/science fiction adventures and I'm not very creative so I just need plot lines to write my short stories in series. I already ripped off TV shows like 7 days and Night Stalker and Lost World. This show is only gonna get a 5 because I watch it but it's not the greatest thing and I'd have no problem stopping watching it. The acting is kind of dull, too many cliche lines where some are supposed to be funny but they are so cliche and overused that it makes me feel kind of want to throw up. Also I don't believe in any supernatural things like ghosts and stuff so watching them use videocameras, electromagnetic detectors, and shooting rock salt at ghosts makes me laugh. What science is that based on? Also the central arc is uninteresting, I don't really care where that's going. Seems like a rip off of Night Stalker (2005) But I watch too much television and it never hurts to have a mildly interesting show for filler. I wish KTLA would stop calling them fresh episodes, they are new okay, new, new, new! I hope this show gets cancelled after 66 episodes.
  • Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!

Friken Awesome!!! Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!
  • Sam is kidnapped by a family who hunts humans as a sport and displays their "prizes" body parts around their house. Dean tries to find Sam along with a female sheriff also looking for her brother.

Although this episode wasn't as fabulous as last week's, it was quite thrilling. The promos for this episode made me want to see it right away. I thought it was really sweet how this episode showed somewhat of a caring side of Dean because he's a macho 'comedic timing' guy of the show so it was a great new addition to the season.
    You know when you yell at the tv if a cop is doing something so cop-like? Yeah this was it when the sheriff cuffed Dean to the car. I mean hello, people missing and it leads to a house deep in a forest with a secret roadway! That means they're CRAZY. It's so funny though when they show cops acting that way.
    Also I really like the change at the end of the episode when they actually walk instead of drive away. It was a nice change.
  • Supernatural has the makeings of a classic TV program, lets just hope it lasts.

Supernatural is an extremely interesting, and engaging television show, each week we get to see them fight off demons, and help save people from the undead, and the paranormal. The idea of the show is brilliant, and the 2 lead actors are wonderful. The show is well written and the action is intense. Lets just hope that the show doesn't get cancelled like everything else these days.
  • A long awaited favourite. Like it's been taken away from me, and brought back at long last.

When my favourite show The X-Files took it's last breath many years ago, I was left wondering what was to come next in the line up of great horror/supernatural shows. A few came up to the small screens in Aus, but none took the cake, and gave me what I was truly looking for. But back then, I didn't know what I was looking for really. Shows like Medium, Afterlife, Ghost Whisperer, Sliders, etc all took my fancy for a while, but all died out and became repetitive. I soon realised what it was I was looking for: Another show that produced the goods like X-Files did all those years ago, and could hold it for 9 seasons. 5 weeks ago, I was given the answer. This was through an extremely brilliant series called Supernatural. Two brothers on the search for their missing father, coming across situations in order to find the ultimate truth. At long last I had found it. My prayers have been answered, and I thank the broadcasting stations, producers, and all that worked behind the scenes, for bringing us this rare gem. Filled with supernatural/horror, emotion, suspense, one or two elements from the X-Files thrown in, even a bit of romance thrown in at times, what more can one ask for? It is by no means a copy, but an original and in my honest opinion, one of the best shows on TV at the moment. Thank you!