Supernatural

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Returning October 7,2015

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 50 of 57

• I really love this show! I thought it was going to be a another stupid "soap" but after the first episode, I changed my mind! Keep it up!

I am usually on the edge of my seat with show beasue it is so orignal and suspenseful. This is one show that I ask myself, "Why don't they have it on every night like Wheel of Fortune or Who Wants To Be A Millionare? If they ever cancel this show, I'll have to go door to door with a petition!
  • The best show on TV at the moment!!!

I'm not usually into the whole paranormal thing, but there's something about supernatural that ropes u in. Maybe its jensen and jared's charisma and great character contrasts. Maybe its the fact that each story is based on a real myth. I dont know, but i know its the best thing on tv right now! and I tape episodes and watch them back because i am sooo obsessed! I recommend it to ABSOLUTELY ANYONE!!
  • Excellent show! full of screams and giggles...

I'm watching this show in England so I'm a little behind, but so far I haven't missed one episode..... yes it is THAT good. ;D It's easy to see the two actors who play Sam and Dean as brothers as they act so well. Dean is full of those witty one liners that help break up the building tension throughout the episodes, usually at Sam's expense. Haha Sam.

Recently I gave into temptation and read the reviews before watching the episodes.... BIG MISTAKE ... i sincerely warn you that watching the episode with little or no knowledge on it, is 100 times better than reading 50 reviews before hand .. trust me ;) ... I could not watch the episode 'Bloody Mary' and get into it because of my own foolishness .... i wrote a review there as well telling myself off. :D

... ANYWAY, this is truly a great show for those who like to be scared, who like supernatural stuff, like ghosts, urban legends, creepy folk tales, i guess vamps and werewolves type of thing (hence the title -_-). Episodes are well structured and easy to be absorbed in even if you start watching in the middle of a season!...Also if you want a lot of good looks at Jensen Ackles and he acts well to. Gotta love those funny one liners he pulls out. Excellent ... Anyway I've talked long enough. hehe.
  • Not being much of a horror fan, I didn't expect to be hooked by "Supernatural," which has as its premise that ghoulies, ghasties, and things that go bump in the night are all malevolent and real. Surprise - Handsome stars, good character development, and

"Supernatural" has proven to be a major surprise to me. I don't generally groove on horror, so the concept of two brothers sorting through all the urban legends of demons, devils, spirits, hauntings, and the like didn't particularly appeal to me. That meant that I missed the first third of the season, and I am regretting that intensely now. "Supernatural" draws me for many of the same reasons that I enjoyed "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel" despite my usual aversion to horror: it has attractive actors with solid acting chops who turn in effective performances peppered with smart dialogue in stories that present action but revolve around complex character relationships and character development. "Supernatural" has become the highlight of my week.

"Supernatural" isn't perfect, but even its weaker episodes include gems of hilarious lines and lovely insights into vividly distinct characters who are constantly growing and changing as they relate to each other. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki have a delightful sibling chemistry which makes their interactions entirely convincing. Both main characters have multiple strengths and weaknesses that lend them complexity, and the actors have the depth and skill to convey a full range of emotions with subtle shadings. It's enough to turn this lady who's pushing 50 back into a fangirl, which is why "Supernatural" ranks as my guilty pleasure.
  • Oh, read my review, it's a good review

The only reason I started watching this show is because I write stories about my dog and cat "Rex and Benny" and they have supernatural/science fiction adventures and I'm not very creative so I just need plot lines to write my short stories in series. I already ripped off TV shows like 7 days and Night Stalker and Lost World. This show is only gonna get a 5 because I watch it but it's not the greatest thing and I'd have no problem stopping watching it. The acting is kind of dull, too many cliche lines where some are supposed to be funny but they are so cliche and overused that it makes me feel kind of want to throw up. Also I don't believe in any supernatural things like ghosts and stuff so watching them use videocameras, electromagnetic detectors, and shooting rock salt at ghosts makes me laugh. What science is that based on? Also the central arc is uninteresting, I don't really care where that's going. Seems like a rip off of Night Stalker (2005) But I watch too much television and it never hurts to have a mildly interesting show for filler. I wish KTLA would stop calling them fresh episodes, they are new okay, new, new, new! I hope this show gets cancelled after 66 episodes.
  • Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!

Friken Awesome!!! Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!Friken Awesome!!!
  • Sam is kidnapped by a family who hunts humans as a sport and displays their "prizes" body parts around their house. Dean tries to find Sam along with a female sheriff also looking for her brother.

Although this episode wasn't as fabulous as last week's, it was quite thrilling. The promos for this episode made me want to see it right away. I thought it was really sweet how this episode showed somewhat of a caring side of Dean because he's a macho 'comedic timing' guy of the show so it was a great new addition to the season.
    You know when you yell at the tv if a cop is doing something so cop-like? Yeah this was it when the sheriff cuffed Dean to the car. I mean hello, people missing and it leads to a house deep in a forest with a secret roadway! That means they're CRAZY. It's so funny though when they show cops acting that way.
    Also I really like the change at the end of the episode when they actually walk instead of drive away. It was a nice change.
  • Supernatural has the makeings of a classic TV program, lets just hope it lasts.

Supernatural is an extremely interesting, and engaging television show, each week we get to see them fight off demons, and help save people from the undead, and the paranormal. The idea of the show is brilliant, and the 2 lead actors are wonderful. The show is well written and the action is intense. Lets just hope that the show doesn't get cancelled like everything else these days.
  • A long awaited favourite. Like it's been taken away from me, and brought back at long last.

When my favourite show The X-Files took it's last breath many years ago, I was left wondering what was to come next in the line up of great horror/supernatural shows. A few came up to the small screens in Aus, but none took the cake, and gave me what I was truly looking for. But back then, I didn't know what I was looking for really. Shows like Medium, Afterlife, Ghost Whisperer, Sliders, etc all took my fancy for a while, but all died out and became repetitive. I soon realised what it was I was looking for: Another show that produced the goods like X-Files did all those years ago, and could hold it for 9 seasons. 5 weeks ago, I was given the answer. This was through an extremely brilliant series called Supernatural. Two brothers on the search for their missing father, coming across situations in order to find the ultimate truth. At long last I had found it. My prayers have been answered, and I thank the broadcasting stations, producers, and all that worked behind the scenes, for bringing us this rare gem. Filled with supernatural/horror, emotion, suspense, one or two elements from the X-Files thrown in, even a bit of romance thrown in at times, what more can one ask for? It is by no means a copy, but an original and in my honest opinion, one of the best shows on TV at the moment. Thank you!
  • Buffy meets Earl

Wow.. like a Charmed for the lady's - this show is so cool - buffy the vampire slayer for the noughties.. great stories and special effects - plus that often missing ingredient on american tv programs - a self deprecating sense of humor.. and also a lot of "in" jokes / movie / band references - I hope they keep it up
  • I love Supernatural!!!!!!! It is the best show ever! Dean is sooooo hott!!!

I watch supernatural every tuesday at nine o'clock!! the show is so freakin awesome anyways to fill you in dean and sam winchester are two brothers searching for there father and hunting down all things supernatural while they search for the demon that killed there mother!!!! But Dean is always the one that gets harmed ec; in faith he gets electrocuted and hos heart stops, in skin the skin the shapeshifter took his looks ( but i don't blame Jensen's the hottest one!!!lol!!) and in scarecrow!! He's like a damsil in distress lol but hes not a girl! so anyway has anyone ever noticed how his headlight for his '67 chevy impalla is supposed to be knocked out yet in some episodes like route 666 you see both of them on!
  • The show is amazing, it is the number two spot in Mexico on cable TV WB.

Each week most people 18-30 male & female gather around in Mexico to see one of the fastest growing series in Cable Tv. "SUPERNATURAL", its amazing how the series is keeping the suspense each week, we are like 4 episodes behind the US and most of the media reviews are possitive that Supernatural will soon become one of the best shows on TV as for raitings is now number 2 just behind Smallville. Keep up this amazing show!
  • A terrific new show.

Supernatural just started in Australia and I have watched all 4 episodes so far. It is very creative and well written show with both twists and humour shown in each episode.

The characers are very well thought out, each having a weakness of some kind, which makes them human. The demons and creatures that they battle are very cool and it's always great to see how they defeat them.

The main plot of trying to find their mother's and Sam's girlfriend's killer which will be a very good episode for a finale.

Overall, there are no downsides to the show that I have seen yet and I will probably tryto watch every episode.
  • Don't lose Jensen nor Jared, they work great 2gether. Maybe u could put up some pictures of the car. I hope Warner Brothers know they have a excellent show(Supernatural)on their hands.

I enjoy learning new facts & fiction.Jensen & Jared. makes the stories more interesting keep up the good work. Warner Brothers-should know that Supernatural is a bonus show.I enjoy watching guys have feelings...now I know they r real.(not robots) I watch my dad tell the boys not 2 cry,when they got hurt.
  • defenitly a great show very creative and interesting

great show ,talented writers hot guys excellent stories and only minor inconsistancies. all and all because of the basis for this show is magic/fantasy/legends there is plenty of material and stories to keep it going for many more seasons,veryu vague about their personal lives so plenty of room for revelations in later episodes. only thing shouldn't make episodes where they might die and then play it as such, everybody knows that for a new show you dont want to lose viewers over the death of a main character
  • Good show that has our protagonists delving into differnet supernatural doings every week

I like this show. One mark of a good show is that you are unaware of time passing. This show fits that bill.

The brothers are interesting spook hunters who manage to eek out a victory over the poltergiests and other imps that infest their space.

I hope this one comes back next season.
  • Legs View

I think This Show rules on so many levels theres the music from THE rock gods of ACDC and many others as well as gripping story lines as well of the ways of killing the monsters, ghosts, ghouls and other worldly evil things and some of the best delivered comedy I`ve seen in a long time. Legs out
  • Will contain spoilersokay people if you want to watch an episode that has you screaming and hiding your head under the pillows in your moms room this would not be the one i choose

okay people if you want to watch an episode that has you screaming and hiding your head under the pillows in your moms room this would not be the one I choose however if you just want to see jasen ackles haveing hot sex be my guest watch it two three or more times infact if they just would have mad the show all that i would have been fine with it!
  • Brothers Sam and Dean hunt down boogey monsters across America.

7.8
    Whatever your flavor of young, American man, Supernatural has you covered. Sam's the good boy with the puppy dog eyes and clear moral vision. He's a recent college grad earmarked for Stanford Law. A one woman man, he's down a marriageable hottie, that is since she fell to the same demon who took his mother when he was just an infant. Dean's the bad boy, with the world weary gaze and the bravado to charge ahead into the moral gray areas. He's looking for a new girl in every town, but he's a reliable brother and a soldier man for his veteran hunter father who never flags when duty calls. Okay, let's accept that pretty people live harrowing lives -- this is the WB.

Together, these "odd couple" brothers bicker as they search out and fight the bad guys. The human interest dimension of the plot would be staler than it is (and yes, it is) if the two actors investing the roles (Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles) weren't so capable, and if the overplot of their mother's and Sam's fiancée’s murders weren't compelling and suspenseful.

The series has its saccharine moments, such as when quick and intimate relationships form between our traveling boys and a local, often a pretty young lady, in trouble (let's not forget the one dying of a brain tumor that Dean might have gone straight for if duty hadn't called and her impending death hadn't prevented it). These are offset by a decent episodic dose of good old-fashioned boogey monster butt kicking.

The brothers Winchester (yes, that's their "real" name) have three weapons with which to take on the baddies: a hot ride (black '67 Impala), a trunk full of rock salt / guns / boogedy gear, and their father John's journal (which records the wherefore and how-to of monster slaying). The show's developed rules of the fantastic, which are supplemented by Dean's experience and Sam's research, give the hunters clear ways of detecting what they're up against and how to handle it. Although the episodes are often the most suspenseful and intentionally humorous when the path to victory is unclear. The brothers improvise when they have to, and their ideas don't always work. In moments of such tension, there's drama and levity -- the best of the show.

The "monsters" on the show are often creative, too. They spring from legends available in American folklore, both urban and rural. Their rendering and rules are often surprisingly fresh. The scarecrow turns out to be a pagan god devouring a yearly sacrifice with the town elders knowledge (to keep the crops going in a small Indiana town), for example, isn't simply another slasher -- although the episode pays a clear homage to teen slasher flicks, right from the first teen couple's slaying. The shapeshifter has novel abilities to absorb memory and personality; the wendigo is a product of desperate frontier cannibalism; the reaper is trapped by a minister's wife who means to use death to reward the virtuous and punish the sinner.

Each episode ends with a blast of tunes, really good tunes, that sometimes also transition scenes. The boys haggle over Dean's outdated musical tastes, but the viewers won't when we get Boston and Rush. The music gives a soundtrack to the show's tongue-in-cheek machismo and pretty-boy angst.

Sure, we could use many fewer significant looks at other characters and, even more often off into the meaningful distance. And, we could use some real connectedness between all these supernatural events and the waking world. Why are the rest of us mundanes all so clueless? Why is there so little need for cover-up? Why hasn't any power risen up to exploit and control these multiple, and nefarious dark powers? Perhaps we'll get more of these developments as the series matures. Let's hope our heroes do the same.
  • There should be more shows like this!

Since the cancellation of Buffy in 2003, it seems all the shows like it have been cancelled. Angel followed the next season, Tru Calling lasted 1 season, & Firefly didn't even make it that far. Hopefully the networks are starting to see alot of people want these kinds of shows. People want constructed realities, fantasy, supernatural spooky things. Supernatural is that kind of show. It contains all the genres. Drama between the characters, comedy with one-liners, mystery & action with the story, and horror for obvious reasons. This is a great show that is starting to pick up and will hopefully not meet the same fate as others like it.
  • [recensione in italiano]

Questa serie horror è abbastamza originale e unica nel suo genere. Tuttavia se si esclude l'ottimo episodio pilota questo telefilm ripercorre tutta una serie di urban legends, già viste in numerosi b-movies e che con il tempo non lasciano allo spettatore, nonostante la buona riuscita delle scene, grandi emozioni. I personaggi inoltre sono fin troppo finti, quasi ripescati dagli stessi b-movies. I due fratelli protagonisti sono due bellocci, che non sempre convincono con la loro interpretazione, ma quello che colpisce è che ogni puntata ha una protagonista femminile fin troppo bella per essere reale. Insomma da acchiappa fantasmi i due protagonisti sembrano due acchiappa-modelle... e qui l'interessante inizio rischia di naufragare in un banale show per teenager!
  • 2 brothers who fight evil.

This show is sooo awsome!!With action,suspence,and drama.I love it!!This is the show I wacth when Charmed is not on.I love its odd twist.And way out there ideas.Who ever invented ths show is so so smart and awsome.I would give it 10 stars out of 10!!I go nuts when it is not on.
  • Supernatural has some of the best storylines!

Supernatural, is in my opinion, one of the best shows on The Wb. Only one that tops is "in my opinion" is Smallville, but that's only cause i'm a fanatic. Absolutely better than "some" of the long running shows on any channel. Absoultely gonna keep watching this one. Also Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are some of the hottest actors on tv.
  • Supernatural is a great show, Kudos to the WB for picking Jensen and Jared; both are amazing actors with such chemistry. The pilot just blew me away.

Supernatural is a great show, Kudos to the WB for picking Jensen and Jared; both are amazing actors with such chemistry. The pilot just blew me away. It was thrilling, suspenseful, and original. I hope they keep the show going. I can't wait to see what lies ahead with the father, should prove to be very interesting. Each episode keeps you on the edge of your seat.
  • Sam and Dean Winchester are two brothers whose mother died a supernatural death when they were young causing their father to go on a crusade to find the thing that killed her. When he goes missing, the brothers team up to find him and kill all evil that l

I absolutely love this show. Both Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are amazing actors and are brilliant in "Supernatural". They are so hot. Their on-screen relationship as brothers is touching and adorable. Jensen is hilarious with his one liners. The show is very interesting as well. I cannot remember any show ever getting me sucked in as quickly as "Supernatural" did.
  • Supernatural roxers mein boxers, it is the 1337 meister.

Supernatural roxers mein boxers, it is the 1337 meister. I think that the main reason I love this show so much is, because it’s different. You have your soap opera’s, your dramas; etc etc…But Supernatural is one of a kind. With a main storyline about two brothers in search of their missing father who along the way fight evil conspiracy theories about white women and other such what, how can you go wrong. I might just add they director has made a fine choice in regards to actors, Sam played by Jared Padalecki and Dean played by Jensen Ackles, they make the perfect duo.
    Supernatural is one of those shows which makes you want to watch more, and it’s actually suspenseful unlike those crappy sci-fi shows. In any case the main thing is if you haven’t already watched every episode, I strongly suggest you run to a friend’s place who has taped them right now. Or at night time (it will give more effect). Overall Supernatural is a brilliant show, it’s original and, you can’t not watch it because it roxers our boxers.
  • Spooky, campy, creepy, and fun!

Spooky, campy, creepy, and fun! This show, for those old timers out there, is The Hardy Boys for the 21st century! I really like it and dont miss it if I can help it. The WB, and next season WB/UPN, have brought back a little bit of Buffy and Angel to TV! I applaude them and hope it makes it another season!
  • This show has become my favorite and only gets better.

When I first saw the previews for the show, I thought, “Ok, it looks scary but good” but was partially skeptical on whether it would be a good show and partially eager to see the pilot. After seeing the pilot, I instantly thought that the show was really good and interesting. It really gets you involved with what is happening. It is based on urban legends and myths and has two hot guys as the lead characters. What more can you ask for? The legends and myths are ones that most of us know and have read/heard/talked about. Not only that but they somehow manage to tie in the search for their father and the murderer of their mom and Jessica. This show has definitely become my favorite shows. I am obsessed with this show. And it keeps getting better as the show progresses.
  • supernatural is one of the most hottest shows i mean hott guys hot show!

i love supernatural i mean hot guys, hot show every tuesday at 9:00 i sit and watch the awsome show! and it is not just me that i know all of my friends and family pretty much watch the show and they live all over canada so thats pretty cool! i fist wanted to see the show when i saw the prieview and i love horror movies i love the actors in it so i was pretty happy!
  • I love this show it orginality and outstanding cast.

I think the show is based on our fears as we grew up about all those things we new were out there just could not explain. I can't wait to see the next show. We are always up and ready to go when the show comes on my entire house gets up and we sit down and we watch. Since day 1 this show has been awesome and i hope it stays around for years.
TNT