Supernatural

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Returning October 7,2015

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews page 8 of 57

• Absolutely love Supernatural!!

First off i have been a fan of supernatural since DAY 1, i have never ever missed an episode. I love watching it and look forward to it coming on TV and it is just plan out amazing, one of the best shows ever to be on CW since Smallville and besides, The Vampire Diaries.. I give it a 10 all the way across the board..
  • My life = Supernatural

I have been a fan since day one and will always be a Supernatural fan :) ...
  • Loving The Show, But...

I love Supernatural, but I think that they have gone offroad. I am not a fan of the separation of Sam and Dean, I liked it more when they worked and acted like brothers, yet I still watch. I watch the reruns, but do notice the difference, not feeling the brotherly love.
  • The Best show ever!!!!

I dont care what people say about this show, it has always been there for me, and has provided me with 7 years for entertainment, so i dont care even if it has deviated from its roots, it is still enjoyable to watch and i keep on watching it!!!!!!!!
  • Brothers.

I am a big supernatural fan love the show, but I am so over Sams crap. He abandoned his brother for a girl? What is with that. Now Sam is having a cry because Dean is friends with a vampire who god knows how many times saved his life in Purgatory while Sam was off with some girl. This show has always been about how far these two would go for each other, now they are just spitting all over that by saying oh lets just have Sam ditch his brother for no good reason, STOP making Sam the douchebag go back to what it was two brothers fighting together who have some problems but who always have each others back in the end because they're family.
  • Sagging Supernatural

I used to be an avid fan. I loved the brotherly love thing. Loved the fact that either brother would go through anything including hell to save the other. The writers killed that this season with Sam turning his back on his brother - so that's it for me. Sam's character is so far gone now there is no reason to watch anymore. The writers definately lost the plot these last few seasons and they're losing fans too. Why are the writers so blind? They only see Dean as white hat guy, Sam as Black hat guy and monsters as support characters.
  • I concur.... All good things must come to an end

I think this should be a last season..... i have been hooked since season 2. It would hurt a lot but i don't see how they can spin this series anymore. Sam has found a girl Dean can retire with Lisa and Ben. Close the story with a good ending

It used to have that darker spookier edge to it but now..... you know they can pretty much handle anything that they face with ease.. after squaring off against gods, angels, leviathans all types of demons even lucifer.... what more can you throw at them. I think the season should be the last.

Don't get me wrong i am all so hooked that i will watch it for another 5 seasons the plot was great, Jensen and Jared have been spectacular.
  • Best character development.

I have to say, of all the series out there, Supernatural is the one with the best characters. I started watching during season 3, thinking it just another teenie spook series, but it really blows your mind! Compare Dean and Sam (I name Dean first, because, though he might not be a great actor outside Supernatural, in this series he is perfect) from the first couple of season to the last two; and in between. It's just great!

As well, you have to love a show, that doesn't take itself to serious, just think of the episode where the Winchesters landed in "our universe", where they found out, they were just characters in a tv series. Hillarious!

But I think Supernatural has shot all it's powder, there's not much to give anymore. Dean has died, been to hell, came back. Sam has died, been to hell, came back. Dean has died, been to purgatory, came back. Unless they want to send Sam to purgatory as well, the producers should end this series.

I will miss it very, very much. But unless Supernatural reverts from a serial to a procedural, I don't see how It can keep being super-awesome... (geez, bad punch)LESS
  • worst show ever . (besides the walking dead) actually they are evenly bad .

Bobby deserved to die. worst show deadset, my sea urchent munching sea cucumber can come up with a better series. worst show to this day, except the walking dead.

by the way jack black is the best actor in the world and if he was a character on this show it would make it a great show same if he was introduced to the walking dead.
  • Word of God

What are the ramifications of the Demon: Word of God on Sam's (largely unmentioned in the last few seasons) demon nature? When Sam and Dean catch up to Kevin and figure out how expel demons for good, will Sam be banished with them? Anyone have thoughts on that? I'm enjoying the possibilities that could lay out.

But as far as the start of season 8, Sam hitting the dog seems to be have been a traumatic spine removing experience.

And the reoccurring cast started unfortunately thin, but I'm very fond of Benny, and excited to see Garth reappear.
  • left bleeding for more.

Finally after a few teases and experimental episodes(although I did appreciate Jensen's direction waking up Jared's acting this year) I am once again addicted to the story of the brothers, blood or by circumstance. Will blood be thicker than Purgatory? Dean shows the same ambivalence as he did season 2 when Ty played the character of Eli- character thread neatly woven in if you have been a fan. It would not make sense if two adult men did not have their own "friends" at some point and developed their own personhoods. Great writing this week! Like a vamp- you left me wanting more!
  • Love, Love, Love the Show!!

Supernatural is my favorite show!! I call it the Sam & Dean Show. First there was Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Now Supernatural, you guys rock!!
  • Kickass Show

Love this show the first 5 seasons were amazing. The last few seasons have been a lot weaker then the first 5 seasons, but it is still way better than most of the shows on tv
  • BEST SHOW EVER

the best thing I have ever had the pleasure of watching.

seriously it's an extremely well made show with amazing characters, good fighting scenes and a great story.

I recommend it to everyone
  • great show

a great and innovated show .. hope they dont stop it ...cuz we need this kinda show in this time :)
  • best show ever

sam winchester , dean winchester and the impala , best show Ever
  • Awsome!!!

Greatest monster killing show.
  • A great Thrill

From episode one supernatural is a great ride of thrill,danger and excitement.Supernatural brings those legends and stories we all heard about as kids,werewolves,vampires,ghosts and the other creepy critters of folklore and presents a story with a modern twist.Dean and his often adversarial brother Sam were raised as warriors or as they are called "hunters".They hunt what we would rather continue to think did not exist.What I love about this show is the general connection I have for the characters and at its very core Supernatural is just a classic story about family and those never get old.So if your considering this show and looking at this review to help sway you ,i recommend you give it a try and be prepared for quite a roller coaster.I cried,got mad with Sam and just simply cant get enough.
  • Best Show Ever!

This is the best show ever!
  • ALL TIME FAVORITE HORROR SERIES :D :D :D

What can I say...I'm a fan since this series started in 2005 :D :D :D I've been watching...rewatching..and still rewatching each and every season that came out! Can't get enough of monster kickin' demon bustin' episodes every week :D :D :D :D
  • A good story line and a great tv series!

watched every episode and love the overall cast and story. Never had a single problem with watching and enjoying all seasons 1-8. Hope for more and exciting episodes.
  • Love this series!

Love this show! Season 7 was a bit disappointing, but crossing fingers, that in season 8, they find the way back to a good main plot. Supernatural rocks!
  • An amazing show...Cannot stop watching!!! Pass on the word...

This is one of the best show ever! I was hooked right away...I love the chemistry between the key characters. In fact, the two brothers are the true essence of this show. They look so connected that sometimes I almost forget they're acting. And what could I say about the soundtrack? It's totally awesome.
    Supernatural is simply the best thing that has happened to television since long time...and now the boys are definitely back!
    I really hope that Sammy could find a way to get Dean out of his deal with Devil...or at least to give him some years more so we can keep watching the show!!!
  • One Word: Amazing!

The best show, regardless of genre period. And, I'm a television enthusiast. Show has many layers(subtexts), besides the supernatural aspect. Watch it, I promise you won't regret it!
  • Supernatural is the Best Show I've Ever Watched

Honestly I never watched the show until I decided to start it last June, and I powered through all seven seasons in about 3 weeks. It's the best show I've ever watched and it's honestly made such an amazing impact in my life. There is so much you can learn about trust and honesty and family and just wow I can't even begin to truly describe how much the show means to me. Not only that but the actors are all really really hot, I mean seriously dAMN. Misha Collins is a real life angel, amazing in every way, as are really all of the cast members. The show is amazing and I wish it would never end.
  • cant wait

i cant wait for season 8 i LOVE!!!!! supernatural its the best tv show EVER!!!! cant wait to see how sam finds dean in the new season looking forward to it im counting the days down
  • Heaven vs Hell

The begining was tough (too many american horror stories) but just when i was going to give up....... the war of heaven versus hell, with a God missing and with good and bad angels. I think the best are the secondary actors (castiel, lucifer, crowley the demon). I hope they go back to the angels vs demons, and the search for God story, i am a bit tired of the leviathan.
  • I literally cannot wait for s8!

I was disappointed by S6 but S7 was much better and I have high hopes for S8! I reallyhope this is not the last season though..
  • Looking Forward To The Season Premiere!

I've always enjoyed watching this show and I will do until the very end. Naturally, I'm super excited about the premiere however, I'm not sure whether I want them to drag the 'Dean trapped in purgatory' story line out or not. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or will it be good either way? :)
  • Very Special

The only tv show I actually sit down and watch in it's timeframe. Supernatural is the greatest slice of entertainment available --anywhere! These characters play their roles like they were born to do them. Great show start to finish, season after season. Premium channels got nothin' in this genre on Supernatural.
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12