Supernatural

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews (1625)

• Awesome Show!

Loved this show from the moment, I found it. I've watched every season and it just keeps giving the best to the audience. Jared and Jenson are phenomenal actors! And, they work well with each other. I don't cry that easily but they can get me to tears in some of the shows. Guys you Rock! The writing is creative and keeps us engaged and suspenseful. The entire cast is always the BEST! This show always hires great actors. And the lighting, graphics, ALL associated with the show are experts and always produce for us the fans. The best part is that everyone seems to be enjoying themselves and they allow us to share in the fun, too! It's as if, they are saying:" Hey, come with us for a fun ride!" OK, I'm with you.

Thanks to all associated with the show for giving us great entertainment!
  • BEST 'SUPERNATURAL' SHOW EVER!!!

Loved it from the very first episode, have EVERY season and will continue to watch it till the very end!

Dean is my favourite but I have to say both Dean and Sam soo suit being brothers

Best show ever!!!
  • Supernatural <3 Best Show on Earth

I have been watching this show from the very beginning and I absolutely love it! I love everyone that was ever on the show! I give a special shout out to ALL the people that were ever on the show because the show would never be a show without any of you, and thats what makes everyone on the show so special to me! I love Jensen, Jared, Misha, Jim, Mark, Richard, Ty, and many more, just for the fact that they are amazing! EVERYONE of on the show is amazing! I wish I could meet the in person, because the ALL the actors that were ever in Supernatural inspired me to be who I am now! They inspired me to just be me and not try to be anyone else! The writers and producers are awesome too! I want to thank them for picking the best car in the world! A 1967, Chevrolet, 4-door, Hard-top, Impala was one of the touches in the show that makes me love it even more! I have about 4 of those cars fully restored and I absolutely adore them! I wish I could meet everyone that was ever on Supernatural, and/or was in the crew of the show, because they are the people I look up to the most! They are the reason I decided to take a stand when people were bullying my friends and most of the time me, They are the ones that I look to for advice when I need help getting through hard times in my life! Cast and Crew of Supernatural I LOVE YOU!!! SUPERNATURAL has changed my life in more ways then I can count!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

• Amazing Show

I can honestly say that this show is one of the best I've ever watched. The actors are all phenomenal, and the story really keeps you on your toes! I hope the show never ends.
  • LOVE DEAN <3

best tivi series i have ever watched ... just knew about Supernatural for 2 months but i watched all the seasons now... hope it will continue to season 10 and more.... my favourite actor is Dean Winchester.... he is such a good man... dont really like Sam.... but i dont know why Dean is taking too much care of him... not fair for Dean, and in this season 9... Sam is hurting Dean's feeling alot....

... and the Episodes about the GHOSTFACER TEAM is all crap... they shouldnt let them be in the show...
  • just the best of the best

the best show ever since season 1 in 2005 and it's already the season 9 hope to have a season 10 and more :)
  • Just Supernatural

Just SuperNatural
  • I Love Supernatural

Supernatural is the best show ever. It combines aspects of mythology, philosophy, suspense, drama, satire, and comedy to deliver a sense of happiness and joy to all of its viewers. Between the infinite plot lines that can be created and recycled from in the series, Supernatural can deliver some of the greatest shows as it continues to grow!
  • I think its time to say goodbye!

I was never much of a fan of this show but then I decided to give it a go and started watching. Season after season my interest grew and I kept watching and then comes season 8 and now season 9. Now I am tired of watching the same crap over and over again. They have made episodes about ghosts, vampires, werewolves, demons, angles, arc angels, death, Lilith, Lucifer, heaven, hell, Purgatory and every possible supernatural they can think of. They even threw God out of the heaven. I dont think there is anything left to give it a twist. How many times, they will cheat death and in how many ways? In my opinion, the show should end being the 9th season as its final or if they have already renewed for another year, then the next season should be the season finale. Because its better to end the show when people moved from loving the show to liking the show. CW if you guys read comments, I hope you will consider wrapping it up and move on. Time to say goodbye to Sam, Dean and Supernatural!
  • Love this show No Matter What!!

See I actually like the whole thing with the Angels and Demons. Maybe because I am kinda obsessed with anything to do with Religions, Western religion, and any "re-interpretation" of it. For example what they did with the story of Cane and Abel. I Like when they use actual true "Mythos" from our real reality and put a twist on it. I like seeing how demons and angels act, as it has always peeked my interest how demons and angels would act if thrown into human form and such, if they actually existed meaning?? I like to see how they keep to western religion as well as others telling's and as said "Mythos" from all humans history, but Re-Interpret it into stories that fit the show and their "Supernatural

Either way, I love this show, even when Its been not as good, I still loved the show and would not want it to ever be cancelled And I disagree with most loving the 1st two seasons the most. I understand what you mean, they were definitely a bit different that the others, but they were boring to me. I found myself never being able to pay attention to most of those episodes, and it is still the same when watch them repeated on TNT I Feel that Season 3, Season 4 and season 5 were the best!!! I do agree that the writers will probably never be able to top those seasons and all, and that they keep trying to, but I still love it, and either way I would be very sad if this show ended. I know eventually it will. But I hope not any time soon! I will always watch and love this show no matter what!!
  • My favorite

Need more of Supernatural...
  • Best. show. ever

Supernatural is far by, the best series I ave ever watched. Extremely well acted, breath taking story line and it teaches a few things: Love, friendship and loyalty.

For sure worth watching... I'm going to be so sad when the show ends, lol!
  • ASDFGHJKL

Supernatural is the best series I have ever watched. I am very glad that I made the decision to watch this. Misha, Jensen, and Jared are all brilliant actors. I also love Felicia Day who played Charlie; I was sad to see her go.

I love all the characters- even the ones that you're not meant to like Meg and Crawley.

Supernatural is my life.
  • Spoiler Typo

The spoiler that said Gabriel would be back have been debunked as a typo where Gadreel was supposed to be named.

... the Enstars entertainment Web site reports "Supernatural" writer Robbie Thompson clarified the accidental IMDB listing of the character Gabriel in an upcoming episode.

"The IMDB thing y'all tweeted me about? It's a typo #sorry #supernatural," posted Mr Thompson on his Twitter account @rthompson1138. It appears the character listing was supposed to be Gadreel instead of Gabriel.

• The greatest thing ever made!

This is the best tv show ever! Definitely worth watching.
  • Awesome!

A brilliant show, even in 2013!
  • Greatest TV show ever.

I absolutely love Supernatural. I could sit all day and binge-watch the first 5 seasons if there was enough time in the day and my mortgage could somehow pay itself.

Seasons 1 through 5 are the best. Things go downhill after that. Season 6 wasn't too bad, just not great. Season 7 was just awful. The Levithan were a joke and never materialized as something to be more terrified of than demons or monsters. Season 8 wasn't great, it was rehash of Season 4's story line with the blind double-cross/didn't see it coming climax at the end.

There are, of course, sprinkled throughout each season a gem here and there, but nothing like the earlier seasons, where most every episode was brilliant with a bad one here or there (Route 666, Bugs).

Simply put, its the greatest TV show I've ever watched. I will MAKE my kids watch this.
  • No Doggy DO-DO here!

What a great episode. Rather than appearing to be a filler episode this was a lovely reminder that Dean and Sam are hunters after all! Jensen Ackles acting being a dog was hilarious and worked superbly. The story worked straight forwardly and well. The killer was the ending with Sam starting to realise not all is right and Dean realising Zack maybe getting too comfortable in Sams meat suit!
  • Best Show on Television

An all-time must watch
  • Oz spin off

I would love to see a spin off of supernatural in oz with Felicia Day.
  • Supernatural! The Best!

Love it! the storyline! the comic stuff! and Especially! "Carry On My Wayword Son" :)

Sam, Dean ,Castiel, Bobby, John , Mary, Garth,!

Assbutt! :P
  • Theres no charge for Awesomeness...

The Best TV Show ever.....
  • Badass-ness

Supernatural has everything a good horror needs. Comedy and dead stuff!
  • SUPERNATURAL KICKS ASS

SUPERNATURAL kicks ass and is the best show out by far. The Winchesters are amazin, and they keep killin it.....
  • SUPERNATURAL

I LOVE SUPERNATURAL FOR EVER!! ESPECIALLY DEAN WINCHESTER/JENSEN ACKLES! :-*
  • undoubtedly ... the best show everrrrrrrrrrrr

I started on friday season 1 ep. 1 ... that following friday was on season 6 ep. 13.

The most addictive show, these dudes and the writers deliver. Jared & Jensen .. you guys seriously rock; in and out of the show.
  • Best tv show ever

This show is amazing and no other show will ever replace supernatural!
  • Ghost, Monsters, Demons, Name it!!

As a kid, i always scared of I just wanna hunt down everyone one of them 'Ghosts, Monsters, Demons, Name rip them off supernatural!!! Always a way out!!!!
  • Best show ever made

This is my favorite show ever.
  • Gr8 Story

It's an amazing story.. Concept is just awesome. I watched all eight seasons in just 15 can't wait for the next season
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10