Supernatural

Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Returning October 13, 2016

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews (1735)

• God (Chuck) Being Revealed

So I'm watching the episode of Supernatural where God is revealed. I really don't like it, for various reasons. First of, he should never have been revealed, his mystery added a certain feeling of enigma to the show. His exposure kind of put a stagnant halt to the show's anticipation. Because now there can not be anybody stronger or more wise revealed since they already showed God. And I don't like the way he was revealed in a bar. Because now the writers are being bias because they're staying that God allows the consumption of alcohol, well what about the Muslim viewers that are watching the show? And somebody else should've played the character of God, not one from a prior episode. And I don't like the way they added like a personality trait to God, he was saying like "dude" and other stuff. Idk man I really dislike it, I believe the writers could have done a much better job. But maybe that's just me
  • Horay for a great show cant wait for season 12

I enjoy the show and think the actors are great. I have every season . Now I only have one concern,my heart is solid with my belief and trust in God. No danger of season 11 causing me a problem in my soul, also its makeblieve. But of our children that watches anything. They are easily swayed to believe false hoods. those who have parents that make sure they know whats right and wrong,real and make believe. Great all don't/ I pray God keeps His hand on all that sees these episodes and keeps them ok. like I say I like shows that are fantasy and like this show. thank you
  • ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER!!

I love this show, it had its ups and downs, but it can still keep things interesting, and the cast its great, great actors, the chemistry is there... has tension, makes me laugh.... even the less important episodes are good, and even the musical episode was great.... so thumbs up for cast and crew and keep up the hard work!!
  • Awesome show, new fan

I started watching this show a few months ago on Netflix. I had given the first season a try when the show first came out years ago, but I gave up after a few episodes. For me, the first season is still probably my least favorite. It's not bad. It just didn't make me fall in love with it. But from season two on, it's a fabulous show. The dynamic between the brothers, and then between the brothers and some of the regular guest stars is just superb. The show is all about family and they stick with that theme throughout and I think it's what has been the ingredient for success. It's gritty, and fast paced but also heartfelt and sincere. This is true of classics like Buffy the vampire slayer. I believe this show will go down in history as one of the best shows ever. Well acted, well written. Perfect
  • The song right below guys :D

Here is the link to the song,happy to share this amazing song with you guys, and don't forget to subscribe, thank you guys :D
  • My Favorite show...

Although I am hitting 50 this year I have been a faithful viewer of this show. I love this show and I am amazed that the writers keep the material relevant. The actors have great chemistry and they make me laugh. I even watch re runs if I have the opportunity. I have my husband hooked as well and he is ten years older, along with my son who is 24. So this show has great appeal to many for many of my friends, contemporaries watch it as well. I wish them continued success and appreciate all of the crew and writers that work hard to make this my favorite show. Well done...
  • favorite show ever

love this show

never disappoint you guys
  • "Win"chesters

Best show ever
  • Long live the Winchesters

I know the show has reached to it's maturity level and should end may be in 1 or 2 seasons but still it doesn't feels right and I don't want this show to end. NEVER.. this is the best show I have ever watched and probably can watch again and again.
  • 2015 year of Supernatural

I started to watch the show early in 2015 and haven't ceased since. Binged through the seasons, watched way too much SPN Convention clips of those two and infected two dear friends and my brother in this madness. (Very glad I did as SPN and Padalecki's Always keep fighting Campaign helped one of my friends through a very rough patch). I love the whacky stories, the serious ones, the good, the bad and the ugly. The layers of characters, the humor and seriousness in them. So good. I love the lack of cheesy romance. I do appreciate the every now and then episode of Vampire Diaries if I need my fix of sappy romance but I adore that this show never had to fall back on that. That it's a show about guys and their inner workings in a messed up world, with a messed up view on relationships and what they mean to those they love. Gotta love those guys!

And last but not least: The French Mistake. "It's because we had no other choice!" Case closed!
  • Late to the party...

Yeah. So we've been living under a rock. Just started watching this series - serious binge watching. Love the not overdone humor, smiles, smirks, and glances that bring the characters to life. Would like Balthazar and Gabriel to come back. We're only on season 7, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. Looking forward to more!! Love this series.
  • BEDTIME EPISODE

just saw the bedtime stories episode which I found to be very emotional. lit showed how painful it is to lose a love one. very good show.
  • Best Show- Supernatural

Out of the tons and tons of shows, supernatural is by far the best out of all. I have been watching for 6 years and hoping for a season 12.
  • Thank God Falicia day died!!!

I loved Bobby! This show is awesome! Halarious ! And keeps getting better! Except for Charlie UgH ! Falicia Day is SO annoying! Thank God she's dead!
  • Best show on tv

Supernatural has come such a long way from it's humble beginnings. I've watched every step of the way and can say this show just gets better each season. Sure, a miss epi here or there, but 11 seasons? Right?? Crazy!

And season 11 has begun like a drama bomb, with excellent acting on all parts, tight writing and jam packed with so much going on.

Padalecki's face is heart breaking anymore - and this from a viewer who didn't care for his skills at first! He's become very moving to watch - it's so real now. Kudos JP!! You've def won me over. Ackles; I've always enjoyed. Last season he broke my heart watching his transformations. This season he's the best of both sides IMHO. Castiel - I wish they'd write him STRONG again for Pete's sake! Enough! Love Cass; but I miss his "abilities" and his assuredness. And my personal almost-fave (can't choose just one!) Crowley: this season it seems we will see him back in the saddle, at least enough for me. I also enjoy Rowena, and I'm not normally too keen on the newbies. But she's played to the hilt!

LOVE this show. What an effort on everyone's part. I just hope they ALL want to continue making this show the hit, the cult hit, the big hit it has become, for a long time.

Supernatural? You betcha! The best show on your television.
  • Give Cas'sGrace back

Make him to be able to Zap in and Zap out would ya?? Now the heaven sounds like a zoo up in the clouds and all the angels(Can we even call them that anymore??) are like monkeys with knives..
  • Season 11 come soon

I love Supernatural!! I'm so freaking impatient for SEASON 11!!!
  • SUSPENSE - SCARY - HOLD YOUR

I've enjoyed the show from the start. Supernatural has it all, everything you want in horror, all the creatures of the night, even the unknown for sure.. Based on fact, ficton, superstition, tall tales, heaven and and the your interested in is a must don't give up on a few episodes, watch an entire season.... You will also find in Supernatural - Funny, crazy, crying, even some most of all the entire the cast past and present make a family who stick together even when they didn't want to. Dean, Sam, Castiel, (Bobby, John, Meg, Crowley, Garth and others) they make you want to come back week to Season 1 til the upcoming Season to IT APART OF YOUR WEEK!!!!!! Team Supernaural for all the fun, laughter, scares, and tears...
  • Love Sam and

I'm so in love with the story and characters, the each season is such a thrill to watch. I just love it.
  • Supernatural Is A Great Show!

I've watched Supernatural since day 1, and i love every episode! Next The Originals!
  • just wondering???

why does it seem that just about every character in this show has a cleft chin? any ways love the show . Scooter Squigg.
  • Happy Birthday Cas

Today (Aug 20) is Misha Collins' birthday. Happy 41st to our favorite complex angel!
  • New Episode maybe ?

Ok, dont get me wrong the big picture episodes are great but a true fan will always like the one off episodes too where sam and dean hunt something and save a family from a terrifying creature.

i had this idea, whilst being hungover and rewatching some old episodes. Do you remember that episode (season 3 episode 15) ? with the immortal jack the ripper guy??

i think it would be cool in a episode if that guy somehow got out of the fridge/coffin dean and sam put him a kid or adult was walking around with a metal detector or something).

Anyway, whn the ripper guy gets out. and starts doing his thing again. he accidentally kills and assimilates a monsters appendage (which give the guy weird abilities) then this starts the ripper guy on a collection spree of monster parts. meanwhile dean and sam try to stop him. (i do realise that the stein family couldve do the same thing but lets say for arguments sake that they were missing some vital information and always thought it too be impossible or something). Sam and Dean would have to use collectivly the weaknesses of many monsters.. could make for a cool episode. what do you think ?

Email -

. if this aires all i want is one of those cool thank you or commemorative quotes with my name message after the episode.
  • Get out of my way!

I loved Dean this episode he went off and when he goes off get the hell out of his way. I hated to see Charlie die, in fact I'm still upset over the producers decision to kill her off, but they needed to justify Deans rage and descent into hell and self-pity and Charlie unfortunately was the fuel to set future events into motion. The King of hell (what can I say) I just adore his character and I'm sorry I love Sam, but a part of me was hoping Crowley would kill him, if only to spice things up. As for Castiel I suppose his death is coming next season, but then again that would signal the end of the show, because he's such a central character. I would like to say that this isn't Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Or Breaking Bad, the writers don't have to kill off every single fan favorite character to drive the show forward. Just use of bit of ingenuity and you'll figure something out.
  • amazing show love it

Awesome
  • 10 Series of Great tv

This show just continues to go from strength to strength. Each episode is unique and highly creative. Still a massive favourite.
  • katt513

Crowley looks like your time is nearing the sad to see you go, love to hate u!Oh yeah kill your mom already!
  • Is Supernatural as good as fans

Yes! The writing and storyline continues to amaze me and it never fails to keep me interested. I'll admit, there are A LOT of bad episodes, but what show doesn't have some bad episodes? And since Supernatural has over 200 episodes, there's going to be a bit more. But why all the hate lately? Yeah, the writing isn't perfect, but what show has absolutely everything you've ever wanted? NO SHOW. A show doesn't revolve around what you like and dislike! I read a lot of reviews, and I agree that it can be annoying that the writers haven't explained everything. And I agree that the show can piss me off. But the season (and hopefully the show) isn't close to being done! We still have a lot of episodes left, and we have learned that a lot can happen it just a few episodes... Just don't give up people! We've come this far and a lot of unexplained questions will be answered!!
  • HAPPY TO WATCH

I am . doctor of theology ! its a pleasure to watch this unusual series. i' call them Sam and Dean i always get names confused, pardon me! I am so proud of them, i know at times the use cussing BUT NEVER DO THEY USE THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN. VERY PROUD OF THEM!!! LETS NOT FORGET THE WRITER i'm supossing he is a man of God. three cheers for all involved. enjoy every show there is not 1 i dont like, good versus evil my kind of story, everytime i see a show im intrigued. GOD Bless them and everone on series dr. diane . .
  • More demon dean!! (: