Supernatural

The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews (1693)

• 10 Series of Great tv

This show just continues to go from strength to strength. Each episode is unique and highly creative. Still a massive favourite.
  • katt513

Crowley looks like your time is nearing the sad to see you go, love to hate u!Oh yeah kill your mom already!
  • Is Supernatural as good as fans

Yes! The writing and storyline continues to amaze me and it never fails to keep me interested. I'll admit, there are A LOT of bad episodes, but what show doesn't have some bad episodes? And since Supernatural has over 200 episodes, there's going to be a bit more. But why all the hate lately? Yeah, the writing isn't perfect, but what show has absolutely everything you've ever wanted? NO SHOW. A show doesn't revolve around what you like and dislike! I read a lot of reviews, and I agree that it can be annoying that the writers haven't explained everything. And I agree that the show can piss me off. But the season (and hopefully the show) isn't close to being done! We still have a lot of episodes left, and we have learned that a lot can happen it just a few episodes... Just don't give up people! We've come this far and a lot of unexplained questions will be answered!!
  • HAPPY TO WATCH

I am . doctor of theology ! its a pleasure to watch this unusual series. i' call them Sam and Dean i always get names confused, pardon me! I am so proud of them, i know at times the use cussing BUT NEVER DO THEY USE THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN. VERY PROUD OF THEM!!! LETS NOT FORGET THE WRITER i'm supossing he is a man of God. three cheers for all involved. enjoy every show there is not 1 i dont like, good versus evil my kind of story, everytime i see a show im intrigued. GOD Bless them and everone on series dr. diane . .
  • More demon dean!! (:

I'm enjoying the storyline so far. <3
  • Musical Fan Fiction !

This was one of the episodes which makes you stay loyal to Supernatural - come what may. Based on the first five seasons, the musical take was interesting. The songs were rendered well, the tone was comedic, and above all, the various issues like that of wincest and destiel dealt with appropriately.

As Dean says to the meta-Sam girl - you have your own version, I have my own (not exact words) - this is the message being sent out.

But the reason I felt compelled to see it again was the light-hearted brotherly teasing that went on between the brothers. The way Sam teases Dean about Destiel - knowing fully well Dean's discomfort- was hilarious.

The song "single man-tear" - even though it was not real Sam singing it, i felt if a third person after reading books can interpret Sam's feelings in this way, real Sam would also be sharing these feelings, even one-tenth of it is good enough for me.

And of course the last song was amazing " Carry on my wayward son"

I actually have no issues with amulet or Samulet also. If something helps to bridge the gap between the brothers - so be it. Holding grudges or resentment has never really worked towards building a relationship anyways.

Continue SUPERNATURAL for 10 more years!!
  • I REALLY WANTED MORE

On one hand I am so glad to have Dea back BUT I am also really disappointed. They could really have really notched up the stakes if Dean had been the Big Bad of season 10.

He would make an awesome King of Hell probably better than Abbadon. This felt like a major cop out - he wasn't even that bad as a demon. I am hoping he is putting it on, and is still a demon so we can have more fun. The monster of the week gets old.

And we obviously need some more Destial (I rewatch Dean and Cas's man-hug at the cult headquarters - they definitely lnger), I find I am bored by the teaser of a new baddy - Metatron was just perfect - a total sleazy douche who captured and held every scene - what a great actor.
  • How to download from the middle east

ahmadanasalsalam, just download the pirate browser, it uses a proxy to bypass national fascist blocking action on torrent sites.

www . majorgeeks . com/files/details/piratebrowser . html (remove spaces)

The new season is brilliant so far. I never get sick of Supernatural, i'll continue to watch for as long as it's on!
  • supernatural

just tell me how can i download it because im living in middle east the season 10 i mean
  • The most AWESOME-EST show in the world! As they say: "family should always stick together".

Sam and Dean are two brothers who are fighting against the world of paranormal. I love how the show's title changes and changes. "Supernatural" is scary, dramatic, weird, cool, thrilling and I love how they add SOME humor in it, so cool. Hey, thanks for teaching me how to kill a ghost, now I'm not afraid anymore. Hooray for Sam and Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
  • It's still the best show ever!

Love this show and dean is awesome
  • Absolutely amazing

This show is the best thing there ever was, i love the comedy the horror and the journey it takes you through. Dean (Jensen ackles) is my favorite character, hes unafraid of everything, is the coolest guy and is extremely hot. Im glad i watched this show and I dont regret it one bit. I LOVE IT SO MUCH
  • awesome

i love every thing about the spn keep it up and for ever on love
  • Still the best show

After 9 Seasons: still the best show, best story, best actors, best humor, awsome music accompaniment. Absolutely brilliant. Dean / Jensen Ackles - there is just one word: perfect! Pain, doubt, loyalty, development - no one is as believable as Jenson Ackles. He does what it takes. ;)
  • BEST SHOW EVER !! LOVE IT

After 9 seasons i can definetly say that i love this show. After season 18 i will write a new Review :)
  • Best Show

Jensen Ackles IS THE BEST <3 <3
  • WOW!!!! THE BEST SHOW OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padel.. Padelek..... watevs.. ROCK!!!!! need i say more????
  • Slenderman

I think there needs to be a slenderman episode
  • THE BEST THING ON EARTH !!!

This is as best as it can get. TV can't provide anything better than this.... PLEASE keep the seasons coming... I just can't wait for the 10th season !!! Please don't stop bringing out the seasons ever. I just don't want this to end !!!!
  • Season 9

When does Season 9 come out in Canada???
  • amazing show

I've watched this show since season 1 episode 1. I hope it never ends. Season 9 ended with a huge bang and I loved every episode. Can't wait for the season 10. I just want to watch it lol
  • Such a great show!

Next season is gonna rock! I loved the finale!
  • Mother fucking best show in the UNIVERSE!

I'm so hyperactive rite can't wait for the next season. would sell my life to watch this show again!
  • Supernatural ROCKS!

I just seen the season finale on the CW and I think it was great! I have watched this show from the beginning and have enjoyed every bit of it! :) I sincerely hope that the directors and cast make a season 10 and more.
  • Everyone must Watch

Okay so I just saw the season 9 finale. I can honestly say that this show is and always will be the best show of all time. If anyone would like to try and top it go ahead but seriously this show rocks!! Although some people may say this show is "craptastic" when I first showed it to them I would always say that you need to watch all of the seasons to truly understand this show. It is more than just demons and angels. It's about how family and friends are important in a world that goes bad and how family should not end in blood. Can't wait for season 10,11, and beyond!! Keep up the good work! Oh and WATCH THIS SHOW IF YOU HAVENT YET!
  • we love this show!!

love it! and the boys, sam dean , so many years

I' m waiting for next season too, we'll miss you allthe summer...

thanks guys, for all the stories!
  • A look back

I actually really liked this. I don't know, reminds me of all the ordinary monsters and human problems which started off the Winchesters. It's nice to have a look back, without all this confusing angel demon stress
  • Entertaining on all levels

I really hope this show has a long and healthy life. Its easily one of the best and the ONLY show on TV that I actually go out of my way to watch. Just when I think they have run out of ideas they come up with new and entertaining episodes. Its funny, tense, action packed and I can't imagine life without it now.
  • Fan From Pakistan this is how awesome any show can be

most awesome show ever .my 1st tv show to watch so I can never hate it acting is great from the start i liked every season including season 7.
  • Awesome Show!

Loved this show from the moment, I found it. I've watched every season and it just keeps giving the best to the audience. Jared and Jenson are phenomenal actors! And, they work well with each other. I don't cry that easily but they can get me to tears in some of the shows. Guys you Rock! The writing is creative and keeps us engaged and suspenseful. The entire cast is always the BEST! This show always hires great actors. And the lighting, graphics, ALL associated with the show are experts and always produce for us the fans. The best part is that everyone seems to be enjoying themselves and they allow us to share in the fun, too! It's as if, they are saying:" Hey, come with us for a fun ride!" OK, I'm with you.

Thanks to all associated with the show for giving us great entertainment!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10