Supernatural

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Returning Oct. 7, 2014

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews (1657)

• The most AWESOME-EST show in the world! As they say: "family should always stick together".

Sam and Dean are two brothers who are fighting against the world of paranormal. I love how the show's title changes and changes. "Supernatural" is scary, dramatic, weird, cool, thrilling and I love how they add SOME humor in it, so cool. Hey, thanks for teaching me how to kill a ghost, now I'm not afraid anymore. Hooray for Sam and Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
  • It's still the best show ever!

Love this show and dean is awesome
  • Absolutely amazing

This show is the best thing there ever was, i love the comedy the horror and the journey it takes you through. Dean (Jensen ackles) is my favorite character, hes unafraid of everything, is the coolest guy and is extremely hot. Im glad i watched this show and I dont regret it one bit. I LOVE IT SO MUCH
  • awesome

i love every thing about the spn keep it up and for ever on love
  • Still the best show

After 9 Seasons: still the best show, best story, best actors, best humor, awsome music accompaniment. Absolutely brilliant. Dean / Jensen Ackles - there is just one word: perfect! Pain, doubt, loyalty, development - no one is as believable as Jenson Ackles. He does what it takes. ;)
  • BEST SHOW EVER !! LOVE IT

After 9 seasons i can definetly say that i love this show. After season 18 i will write a new Review :)
  • Best Show

Jensen Ackles IS THE BEST <3 <3
  • WOW!!!! THE BEST SHOW OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padel.. Padelek..... watevs.. ROCK!!!!! need i say more????
  • Slenderman

I think there needs to be a slenderman episode
  • THE BEST THING ON EARTH !!!

This is as best as it can get. TV can't provide anything better than this.... PLEASE keep the seasons coming... I just can't wait for the 10th season !!! Please don't stop bringing out the seasons ever. I just don't want this to end !!!!
  • Season 9

When does Season 9 come out in Canada???
  • amazing show

I've watched this show since season 1 episode 1. I hope it never ends. Season 9 ended with a huge bang and I loved every episode. Can't wait for the season 10. I just want to watch it lol
  • Such a great show!

Next season is gonna rock! I loved the finale!
  • Mother fucking best show in the UNIVERSE!

I'm so hyperactive rite can't wait for the next season. would sell my life to watch this show again!
  • Supernatural ROCKS!

I just seen the season finale on the CW and I think it was great! I have watched this show from the beginning and have enjoyed every bit of it! :) I sincerely hope that the directors and cast make a season 10 and more.
  • Everyone must Watch

Okay so I just saw the season 9 finale. I can honestly say that this show is and always will be the best show of all time. If anyone would like to try and top it go ahead but seriously this show rocks!! Although some people may say this show is "craptastic" when I first showed it to them I would always say that you need to watch all of the seasons to truly understand this show. It is more than just demons and angels. It's about how family and friends are important in a world that goes bad and how family should not end in blood. Can't wait for season 10,11, and beyond!! Keep up the good work! Oh and WATCH THIS SHOW IF YOU HAVENT YET!
  • we love this show!!

love it! and the boys, sam dean , so many years

I' m waiting for next season too, we'll miss you allthe summer...

thanks guys, for all the stories!
  • A look back

I actually really liked this. I don't know, reminds me of all the ordinary monsters and human problems which started off the Winchesters. It's nice to have a look back, without all this confusing angel demon stress
  • Entertaining on all levels

I really hope this show has a long and healthy life. Its easily one of the best and the ONLY show on TV that I actually go out of my way to watch. Just when I think they have run out of ideas they come up with new and entertaining episodes. Its funny, tense, action packed and I can't imagine life without it now.
  • Fan From Pakistan this is how awesome any show can be

most awesome show ever .my 1st tv show to watch so I can never hate it acting is great from the start i liked every season including season 7.
  • Awesome Show!

Loved this show from the moment, I found it. I've watched every season and it just keeps giving the best to the audience. Jared and Jenson are phenomenal actors! And, they work well with each other. I don't cry that easily but they can get me to tears in some of the shows. Guys you Rock! The writing is creative and keeps us engaged and suspenseful. The entire cast is always the BEST! This show always hires great actors. And the lighting, graphics, ALL associated with the show are experts and always produce for us the fans. The best part is that everyone seems to be enjoying themselves and they allow us to share in the fun, too! It's as if, they are saying:" Hey, come with us for a fun ride!" OK, I'm with you.

Thanks to all associated with the show for giving us great entertainment!
  • BEST 'SUPERNATURAL' SHOW EVER!!!

Loved it from the very first episode, have EVERY season and will continue to watch it till the very end!

Dean is my favourite but I have to say both Dean and Sam soo suit being brothers

Best show ever!!!
  • Supernatural <3 Best Show on Earth

I have been watching this show from the very beginning and I absolutely love it! I love everyone that was ever on the show! I give a special shout out to ALL the people that were ever on the show because the show would never be a show without any of you, and thats what makes everyone on the show so special to me! I love Jensen, Jared, Misha, Jim, Mark, Richard, Ty, and many more, just for the fact that they are amazing! EVERYONE of on the show is amazing! I wish I could meet the in person, because the ALL the actors that were ever in Supernatural inspired me to be who I am now! They inspired me to just be me and not try to be anyone else! The writers and producers are awesome too! I want to thank them for picking the best car in the world! A 1967, Chevrolet, 4-door, Hard-top, Impala was one of the touches in the show that makes me love it even more! I have about 4 of those cars fully restored and I absolutely adore them! I wish I could meet everyone that was ever on Supernatural, and/or was in the crew of the show, because they are the people I look up to the most! They are the reason I decided to take a stand when people were bullying my friends and most of the time me, They are the ones that I look to for advice when I need help getting through hard times in my life! Cast and Crew of Supernatural I LOVE YOU!!! SUPERNATURAL has changed my life in more ways then I can count!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

• Amazing Show

I can honestly say that this show is one of the best I've ever watched. The actors are all phenomenal, and the story really keeps you on your toes! I hope the show never ends.
  • LOVE DEAN <3

best tivi series i have ever watched ... just knew about Supernatural for 2 months but i watched all the seasons now... hope it will continue to season 10 and more.... my favourite actor is Dean Winchester.... he is such a good man... dont really like Sam.... but i dont know why Dean is taking too much care of him... not fair for Dean, and in this season 9... Sam is hurting Dean's feeling alot....

... and the Episodes about the GHOSTFACER TEAM is all crap... they shouldnt let them be in the show...
  • just the best of the best

the best show ever since season 1 in 2005 and it's already the season 9 hope to have a season 10 and more :)
  • Just Supernatural

Just SuperNatural
  • I Love Supernatural

Supernatural is the best show ever. It combines aspects of mythology, philosophy, suspense, drama, satire, and comedy to deliver a sense of happiness and joy to all of its viewers. Between the infinite plot lines that can be created and recycled from in the series, Supernatural can deliver some of the greatest shows as it continues to grow!
  • I think its time to say goodbye!

I was never much of a fan of this show but then I decided to give it a go and started watching. Season after season my interest grew and I kept watching and then comes season 8 and now season 9. Now I am tired of watching the same crap over and over again. They have made episodes about ghosts, vampires, werewolves, demons, angles, arc angels, death, Lilith, Lucifer, heaven, hell, Purgatory and every possible supernatural they can think of. They even threw God out of the heaven. I dont think there is anything left to give it a twist. How many times, they will cheat death and in how many ways? In my opinion, the show should end being the 9th season as its final or if they have already renewed for another year, then the next season should be the season finale. Because its better to end the show when people moved from loving the show to liking the show. CW if you guys read comments, I hope you will consider wrapping it up and move on. Time to say goodbye to Sam, Dean and Supernatural!
  • Love this show No Matter What!!

See I actually like the whole thing with the Angels and Demons. Maybe because I am kinda obsessed with anything to do with Religions, Western religion, and any "re-interpretation" of it. For example what they did with the story of Cane and Abel. I Like when they use actual true "Mythos" from our real reality and put a twist on it. I like seeing how demons and angels act, as it has always peeked my interest how demons and angels would act if thrown into human form and such, if they actually existed meaning?? I like to see how they keep to western religion as well as others telling's and as said "Mythos" from all humans history, but Re-Interpret it into stories that fit the show and their "Supernatural

Either way, I love this show, even when Its been not as good, I still loved the show and would not want it to ever be cancelled And I disagree with most loving the 1st two seasons the most. I understand what you mean, they were definitely a bit different that the others, but they were boring to me. I found myself never being able to pay attention to most of those episodes, and it is still the same when watch them repeated on TNT I Feel that Season 3, Season 4 and season 5 were the best!!! I do agree that the writers will probably never be able to top those seasons and all, and that they keep trying to, but I still love it, and either way I would be very sad if this show ended. I know eventually it will. But I hope not any time soon! I will always watch and love this show no matter what!!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10