Supernatural

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews (1724)

• Long live the Winchesters

I know the show has reached to it's maturity level and should end may be in 1 or 2 seasons but still it doesn't feels right and I don't want this show to end. NEVER.. this is the best show I have ever watched and probably can watch again and again.
  • testimony

Hi, My name is coco lauren wolf from the united states and i want to share

my experience with everyone. I have being hearing

about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest

to it because of my doubts and due to the fact

that i lost alot of money to online scam. Until one day i discovered an

hacker called Timothy johnson.. he is really good at

what he I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even

Existed, He told me yes and that its a card

programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can

also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This

was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for

the card and agreed to his terms and conditions.

Hoping and praying it was not a scam. four days later i received my card

and tried it with the closest ATM machine close to

me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000USD. This

was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So

far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000USD without any stress of

being caught and the wonderful part is that the

credit limit is over a 100,000USD. i also wanted to confirm if i could use

it anywhere in the world so i travelled to 6

different countries and it worked perfectly well. I don't know why i am

posting this here, i just felt this might help those

of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really changedS my life

and it can change yours too. It is 100% safe to

use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

He can also reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just

contact him for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit

cards).

CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL:

CONTACT NUMBER: Or Whatsapp: +2349030123933
  • 2015 year of Supernatural

I started to watch the show early in 2015 and haven't ceased since. Binged through the seasons, watched way too much SPN Convention clips of those two and infected two dear friends and my brother in this madness. (Very glad I did as SPN and Padalecki's Always keep fighting Campaign helped one of my friends through a very rough patch). I love the whacky stories, the serious ones, the good, the bad and the ugly. The layers of characters, the humor and seriousness in them. So good. I love the lack of cheesy romance. I do appreciate the every now and then episode of Vampire Diaries if I need my fix of sappy romance but I adore that this show never had to fall back on that. That it's a show about guys and their inner workings in a messed up world, with a messed up view on relationships and what they mean to those they love. Gotta love those guys!

And last but not least: The French Mistake. "It's because we had no other choice!" Case closed!
  • Late to the party...

Yeah. So we've been living under a rock. Just started watching this series - serious binge watching. Love the not overdone humor, smiles, smirks, and glances that bring the characters to life. Would like Balthazar and Gabriel to come back. We're only on season 7, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. Looking forward to more!! Love this series.
  • BEDTIME EPISODE

just saw the bedtime stories episode which I found to be very emotional. lit showed how painful it is to lose a love one. very good show.
  • Best Show- Supernatural

Out of the tons and tons of shows, supernatural is by far the best out of all. I have been watching for 6 years and hoping for a season 12.
  • Thank God Falicia day died!!!

I loved Bobby! This show is awesome! Halarious ! And keeps getting better! Except for Charlie UgH ! Falicia Day is SO annoying! Thank God she's dead!
  • Best show on tv

Supernatural has come such a long way from it's humble beginnings. I've watched every step of the way and can say this show just gets better each season. Sure, a miss epi here or there, but 11 seasons? Right?? Crazy!

And season 11 has begun like a drama bomb, with excellent acting on all parts, tight writing and jam packed with so much going on.

Padalecki's face is heart breaking anymore - and this from a viewer who didn't care for his skills at first! He's become very moving to watch - it's so real now. Kudos JP!! You've def won me over. Ackles; I've always enjoyed. Last season he broke my heart watching his transformations. This season he's the best of both sides IMHO. Castiel - I wish they'd write him STRONG again for Pete's sake! Enough! Love Cass; but I miss his "abilities" and his assuredness. And my personal almost-fave (can't choose just one!) Crowley: this season it seems we will see him back in the saddle, at least enough for me. I also enjoy Rowena, and I'm not normally too keen on the newbies. But she's played to the hilt!

LOVE this show. What an effort on everyone's part. I just hope they ALL want to continue making this show the hit, the cult hit, the big hit it has become, for a long time.

Supernatural? You betcha! The best show on your television.
  • Give Cas'sGrace back

Make him to be able to Zap in and Zap out would ya?? Now the heaven sounds like a zoo up in the clouds and all the angels(Can we even call them that anymore??) are like monkeys with knives..
  • Season 11 come soon

I love Supernatural!! I'm so freaking impatient for SEASON 11!!!
  • SUSPENSE - SCARY - HOLD YOUR

I've enjoyed the show from the start. Supernatural has it all, everything you want in horror, all the creatures of the night, even the unknown for sure.. Based on fact, ficton, superstition, tall tales, heaven and and the your interested in is a must don't give up on a few episodes, watch an entire season.... You will also find in Supernatural - Funny, crazy, crying, even some most of all the entire the cast past and present make a family who stick together even when they didn't want to. Dean, Sam, Castiel, (Bobby, John, Meg, Crowley, Garth and others) they make you want to come back week to Season 1 til the upcoming Season to IT APART OF YOUR WEEK!!!!!! Team Supernaural for all the fun, laughter, scares, and tears...
  • Love Sam and

I'm so in love with the story and characters, the each season is such a thrill to watch. I just love it.
  • Supernatural Is A Great Show!

I've watched Supernatural since day 1, and i love every episode! Next The Originals!
  • just wondering???

why does it seem that just about every character in this show has a cleft chin? any ways love the show . Scooter Squigg.
  • Happy Birthday Cas

Today (Aug 20) is Misha Collins' birthday. Happy 41st to our favorite complex angel!
  • New Episode maybe ?

Ok, dont get me wrong the big picture episodes are great but a true fan will always like the one off episodes too where sam and dean hunt something and save a family from a terrifying creature.

i had this idea, whilst being hungover and rewatching some old episodes. Do you remember that episode (season 3 episode 15) ? with the immortal jack the ripper guy??

i think it would be cool in a episode if that guy somehow got out of the fridge/coffin dean and sam put him a kid or adult was walking around with a metal detector or something).

Anyway, whn the ripper guy gets out. and starts doing his thing again. he accidentally kills and assimilates a monsters appendage (which give the guy weird abilities) then this starts the ripper guy on a collection spree of monster parts. meanwhile dean and sam try to stop him. (i do realise that the stein family couldve do the same thing but lets say for arguments sake that they were missing some vital information and always thought it too be impossible or something). Sam and Dean would have to use collectivly the weaknesses of many monsters.. could make for a cool episode. what do you think ?

Email -

. if this aires all i want is one of those cool thank you or commemorative quotes with my name message after the episode.
  • Get out of my way!

I loved Dean this episode he went off and when he goes off get the hell out of his way. I hated to see Charlie die, in fact I'm still upset over the producers decision to kill her off, but they needed to justify Deans rage and descent into hell and self-pity and Charlie unfortunately was the fuel to set future events into motion. The King of hell (what can I say) I just adore his character and I'm sorry I love Sam, but a part of me was hoping Crowley would kill him, if only to spice things up. As for Castiel I suppose his death is coming next season, but then again that would signal the end of the show, because he's such a central character. I would like to say that this isn't Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Or Breaking Bad, the writers don't have to kill off every single fan favorite character to drive the show forward. Just use of bit of ingenuity and you'll figure something out.
  • amazing show love it

Awesome
  • 10 Series of Great tv

This show just continues to go from strength to strength. Each episode is unique and highly creative. Still a massive favourite.
  • katt513

Crowley looks like your time is nearing the sad to see you go, love to hate u!Oh yeah kill your mom already!
  • Is Supernatural as good as fans

Yes! The writing and storyline continues to amaze me and it never fails to keep me interested. I'll admit, there are A LOT of bad episodes, but what show doesn't have some bad episodes? And since Supernatural has over 200 episodes, there's going to be a bit more. But why all the hate lately? Yeah, the writing isn't perfect, but what show has absolutely everything you've ever wanted? NO SHOW. A show doesn't revolve around what you like and dislike! I read a lot of reviews, and I agree that it can be annoying that the writers haven't explained everything. And I agree that the show can piss me off. But the season (and hopefully the show) isn't close to being done! We still have a lot of episodes left, and we have learned that a lot can happen it just a few episodes... Just don't give up people! We've come this far and a lot of unexplained questions will be answered!!
  • HAPPY TO WATCH

I am . doctor of theology ! its a pleasure to watch this unusual series. i' call them Sam and Dean i always get names confused, pardon me! I am so proud of them, i know at times the use cussing BUT NEVER DO THEY USE THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN. VERY PROUD OF THEM!!! LETS NOT FORGET THE WRITER i'm supossing he is a man of God. three cheers for all involved. enjoy every show there is not 1 i dont like, good versus evil my kind of story, everytime i see a show im intrigued. GOD Bless them and everone on series dr. diane . .
  • More demon dean!! (:

I'm enjoying the storyline so far. <3
  • Musical Fan Fiction !

This was one of the episodes which makes you stay loyal to Supernatural - come what may. Based on the first five seasons, the musical take was interesting. The songs were rendered well, the tone was comedic, and above all, the various issues like that of wincest and destiel dealt with appropriately.

As Dean says to the meta-Sam girl - you have your own version, I have my own (not exact words) - this is the message being sent out.

But the reason I felt compelled to see it again was the light-hearted brotherly teasing that went on between the brothers. The way Sam teases Dean about Destiel - knowing fully well Dean's discomfort- was hilarious.

The song "single man-tear" - even though it was not real Sam singing it, i felt if a third person after reading books can interpret Sam's feelings in this way, real Sam would also be sharing these feelings, even one-tenth of it is good enough for me.

And of course the last song was amazing " Carry on my wayward son"

I actually have no issues with amulet or Samulet also. If something helps to bridge the gap between the brothers - so be it. Holding grudges or resentment has never really worked towards building a relationship anyways.

Continue SUPERNATURAL for 10 more years!!
  • I REALLY WANTED MORE

On one hand I am so glad to have Dea back BUT I am also really disappointed. They could really have really notched up the stakes if Dean had been the Big Bad of season 10.

He would make an awesome King of Hell probably better than Abbadon. This felt like a major cop out - he wasn't even that bad as a demon. I am hoping he is putting it on, and is still a demon so we can have more fun. The monster of the week gets old.

And we obviously need some more Destial (I rewatch Dean and Cas's man-hug at the cult headquarters - they definitely lnger), I find I am bored by the teaser of a new baddy - Metatron was just perfect - a total sleazy douche who captured and held every scene - what a great actor.
  • How to download from the middle east

ahmadanasalsalam, just download the pirate browser, it uses a proxy to bypass national fascist blocking action on torrent sites.

www . majorgeeks . com/files/details/piratebrowser . html (remove spaces)

The new season is brilliant so far. I never get sick of Supernatural, i'll continue to watch for as long as it's on!
  • supernatural

just tell me how can i download it because im living in middle east the season 10 i mean
  • The most AWESOME-EST show in the world! As they say: "family should always stick together".

Sam and Dean are two brothers who are fighting against the world of paranormal. I love how the show's title changes and changes. "Supernatural" is scary, dramatic, weird, cool, thrilling and I love how they add SOME humor in it, so cool. Hey, thanks for teaching me how to kill a ghost, now I'm not afraid anymore. Hooray for Sam and Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
  • It's still the best show ever!

Love this show and dean is awesome
  • Absolutely amazing

This show is the best thing there ever was, i love the comedy the horror and the journey it takes you through. Dean (Jensen ackles) is my favorite character, hes unafraid of everything, is the coolest guy and is extremely hot. Im glad i watched this show and I dont regret it one bit. I LOVE IT SO MUCH
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10