Supernatural

Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Returning October 13, 2016

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews (1735)

• supernatural, forever.

I started watching the 1st season of the series on dvd around the same time season 9 was airing. I was a bit apprehensive at first cause I thought there is just too much testosterone in the show and I was right but I loved it! I watched the whole 8 seasons on dvd before season 9 ended on tv. I am hooked!

The writing is consistently good, great even at times. the show rarely makes mistakes in their direction. the angel and the devil is a welcome addition to the series. I would be really disappointed if the show ends but when it does I hope it ends with a bang!

CW has some really great shows. I am actually amazed at how good their shows are directed. this is definitely their best one.
  • S11, why it shouldve been more!!!

I tottaly grew up watching Dean and Sam growing in the Series of Supernatural through all the seasons until the latest eleventh one, wich i unfortunately Hated!!! because of the last 4 episodes when the almighty God shows up, i dont hate it becuz im a satanist, no ! on the contrary i believe in God but the thing is, considering how the character was Hidden during some seasons and sam and dean went thru alot of things becuz Creation practically went crazy cuz GOD wasnt around. While that we saw the power of all the Angels, Demons, Witches and whatnot, and even when ArchAngels would appear the ground would Shake.

But when they showed God? they practically made a fool out of that character, God the creator of all Things, would spend his time watching TV eating chinese food?! God had Girlfriends? Thats Bullsh#,

Plus They didnt even show half of his power, he was injured and helped around by humans?, i dont even know what happened in the End of the season, and Dont Care anyways!!! i stopped watching it from the chapter 21... i am really really sad about this!!! becuz i really looked up to the writer of that series, BUT I THINK IT COULD HAVE BEEN MORE!!!

• god wtf

realy like this show hope it keeps on going,its the only cw show that is not about teen drama

but they should look out they dont get to nerdy or comedy like

i mean the intrudocing god thing if god like to play gitar and showers and make nerdy jokes wtf....
  • all good things must come to an end

Let me start by saying I have invested 11 years into this show. Have truly been hooked since that very first episode what now feels like ions ago. And as much as I have enjoyed the show and watching Jensen & Jared mature their characters and acting abilities I have never felt more sure that its time to come to a close. I actually felt like last season would have been a pretty good ending with sam & dean finally putting away their own needs and finally doing what was best for mankind. Then came season 11 and the darkness and I though okay maybe one more. Now with the reveal that God actually was chuck (which btw I hate for too many reasons to cover in this review) and everyone who has ever meant anything to the brothers being long gone, all our favorite characters (except Garth) are long gone and the feeling that the writers have just, well, run out of road I can only hope that my favorite show next to the walking dead can come to a dignified and well written end before it dies a slow & painful death. And I can always continue to watch the reruns that will undoubtedly run forever. Truth be told I actually enjoy reruns of the early seasons so much more than the later seasons with the exception of that whole Eve fiasco. Here's hoping some writer got fired over that one.
  • God (Chuck) Being Revealed

So I'm watching the episode of Supernatural where God is revealed. I really don't like it, for various reasons. First of, he should never have been revealed, his mystery added a certain feeling of enigma to the show. His exposure kind of put a stagnant halt to the show's anticipation. Because now there can not be anybody stronger or more wise revealed since they already showed God. And I don't like the way he was revealed in a bar. Because now the writers are being bias because they're staying that God allows the consumption of alcohol, well what about the Muslim viewers that are watching the show? And somebody else should've played the character of God, not one from a prior episode. And I don't like the way they added like a personality trait to God, he was saying like "dude" and other stuff. Idk man I really dislike it, I believe the writers could have done a much better job. But maybe that's just me
  • Horay for a great show cant wait for season 12

I enjoy the show and think the actors are great. I have every season . Now I only have one concern,my heart is solid with my belief and trust in God. No danger of season 11 causing me a problem in my soul, also its makeblieve. But of our children that watches anything. They are easily swayed to believe false hoods. those who have parents that make sure they know whats right and wrong,real and make believe. Great all don't/ I pray God keeps His hand on all that sees these episodes and keeps them ok. like I say I like shows that are fantasy and like this show. thank you
  • Stupidnatural

I couldn't think a better pun for this load of bullshit. I hate this overrated show. Too overrated and it is not good, it is awful. And I hate this mystery genre and I have enough of it.
  • ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER!!

I love this show, it had its ups and downs, but it can still keep things interesting, and the cast its great, great actors, the chemistry is there... has tension, makes me laugh.... even the less important episodes are good, and even the musical episode was great.... so thumbs up for cast and crew and keep up the hard work!!
  • Meet the Winchesters

Across the 11 seasons of Supernatural, the thing which keeps me bonded to the show is the camaraderie and bromance between Sam and Dean. I think this show very gleefully helps us understand the onus of relationships.
  • Awesome show, new fan

I started watching this show a few months ago on Netflix. I had given the first season a try when the show first came out years ago, but I gave up after a few episodes. For me, the first season is still probably my least favorite. It's not bad. It just didn't make me fall in love with it. But from season two on, it's a fabulous show. The dynamic between the brothers, and then between the brothers and some of the regular guest stars is just superb. The show is all about family and they stick with that theme throughout and I think it's what has been the ingredient for success. It's gritty, and fast paced but also heartfelt and sincere. This is true of classics like Buffy the vampire slayer. I believe this show will go down in history as one of the best shows ever. Well acted, well written. Perfect
  • The song right below guys :D

Here is the link to the song,happy to share this amazing song with you guys, and don't forget to subscribe, thank you guys :D
  • My Favorite show...

Although I am hitting 50 this year I have been a faithful viewer of this show. I love this show and I am amazed that the writers keep the material relevant. The actors have great chemistry and they make me laugh. I even watch re runs if I have the opportunity. I have my husband hooked as well and he is ten years older, along with my son who is 24. So this show has great appeal to many for many of my friends, contemporaries watch it as well. I wish them continued success and appreciate all of the crew and writers that work hard to make this my favorite show. Well done...
  • favorite show ever

love this show

never disappoint you guys
  • "Win"chesters

Best show ever
  • Long live the Winchesters

I know the show has reached to it's maturity level and should end may be in 1 or 2 seasons but still it doesn't feels right and I don't want this show to end. NEVER.. this is the best show I have ever watched and probably can watch again and again.
  • THis is my first post... nothing cool just yet... just my take on some of the show

I've been watching Supernatural since it's inaugural year - back in 2005... I was 25. I've basically grown and matured the same exact age right between the two brothers, as Dean is born 79 and Sam in 83... & myself in 80. It's been truly great to go through all the stuff that they have, with them as a viewer, and to hear them say things and crack jokes and make references in which me and my own friends used to do, and STILL do, to this day - regarding pop culture that we grew up with. It's unbelievable the similarities between my friends and I, and those two and our entire generation.

Anyhow, the show is definitely my favorite on television right now. Before it started, I used to watch Smallville and I stuck with THAT until IT ended in 2011, but it got really tedious, and the plots just got cheesier and cheesier. Still I am a faithful viewer, & I like to stick with what I began to enjoy a lot and will stick through it till the end, no matter how bad it gets.

I too, agree with what others say about the show, just haven't actually put them into words like that. It doesn't have to go all cheesy with it's romantic sub-plots... the show is super-realistic for a fantasy and "supernatural" themed show... it's gritty, it's got tough language and all the characters battle their own demons, and it doesn't make it so that your like "ah c'mon man, just get over it already" - you are truly with them. People actually die... not EVERYONE gets saved, and I don't mean just characters who show up in one episode, I'm talking about established characters on the show... sometimes prominently featured ones, who are part of an entire season (or in some cases, a whole lot more).

There's so much that I could say about this show, here, but there truly isn't enough room to put it all in... I've come up with my own "fan-fiction" --- but typically it stays inside my head, as mostly everyone from the beginning of watching . has done with THEIR favorite shows (and what they believe should, could or might happen in future episodes and plotlines). The writers have not ceased to amaze me, and I'm the type that will spin about 50 different scenarios in my head before I catch the next episode... yet still, 4/5 times, it will NOT be what I've thought (& just about every other show I've liked, I have been right typically... well 4/5 times).

For now, I'm just hoping that they'll keep it going for at least another season (and I'm sure I'll say the same next year) --- but truly, where do you go after you have had Lucifer (the Devil)/ The Angel of Death (Death) KILLED... and now, eventually GOD... and then his freakin' SISTER, who is older than even he is, and basically the same type of omniscient, omnipresent force. where the hell do you go after all that??? I personally think that Lucifer is DEFINITELY going to be killed off (maybe resurrected in future seasons or whatever... and that when GOd finally DOES make his for it.... it's going to be CHUCK. (THIS is actually what I really wanted to say here). This is my theory, & I'll try and make it brief. Chuck was a profit before... once profits die off, new ones appear (hence Kevin Tran) - then all those other filler profits. Now, at the end of what APPEARED to be the last season (S-5) - CHuck was literally talking to US... breaking the 4th Wall... the only character to do that in this series so far. He freakin disappeared at the end of the episode and season. Now, he suddenly returns in the 200th episode... "ok, real quick... to us, sam and dean are fictional characters who are THE MEN... but to the people of their own universe (barring angels, demons, death and god... and other hunters).. no one really knows them... but chuck writes all about them... he has VISIONS (which is another key). He is the story teller (GOd is OUR story teller). Now, when kevin appeared and became a profit... sure, he was able to READ the word of GOD... and that's what I believe all the other profits were going to be able to do as well (barring the false profit 'whore of Babylon')... Kevin has never (to my knowledge) shown that he was able to see what happens next as chuck did, before him - literally being able to tell the Winchester boys anything that was going to happen in the near future, and he did this on a fairly regular basis, when he was on the show.... Kevin never ONCE did this... To ME.. Chuck Shirly will wind up being GOD.... I have one issue with that point... which was that Metatron, when Castiel asked him about was he like?" - Castiel. "Who... God??" replies Metatron. "GRUFF... LARGER THAN LIFE... BIT of a SEXIST". Each of these traits couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to CHUCK... he is NONE of the above. However.. in the case of GOD, in stories of this scope... typically the most powerful people or beings are always the ones least expected... often hiding behind a false facad - to come off the exact opposite of what they truly are... (Example... Clark Kent/Superman... better one (in this context: Yoda).

So, that's my opinion... when God finally DOES reveal himself, he will be CHUCK. Also, I HAVE to believe that when he finally DOES show up, he is going to be someone that we the fans already know. I truly don't see them just introducing some unknown actor, or someone foreign to the series, as GOD. We won't care as much... I mean, we will be excited to finally meet the Supernatural universes GOD, finally... but if it's not a character who has already been in the show at some point, and had at LEAST a bit of impact on things, we won't really be able to relate quite as well.

Thank you if you read all of that... I know it was a WHOLE lot... I've never EVER once posted anything about this show, so it sorta had to all come out again.
  • 2015 year of Supernatural

I started to watch the show early in 2015 and haven't ceased since. Binged through the seasons, watched way too much SPN Convention clips of those two and infected two dear friends and my brother in this madness. (Very glad I did as SPN and Padalecki's Always keep fighting Campaign helped one of my friends through a very rough patch). I love the whacky stories, the serious ones, the good, the bad and the ugly. The layers of characters, the humor and seriousness in them. So good. I love the lack of cheesy romance. I do appreciate the every now and then episode of Vampire Diaries if I need my fix of sappy romance but I adore that this show never had to fall back on that. That it's a show about guys and their inner workings in a messed up world, with a messed up view on relationships and what they mean to those they love. Gotta love those guys!

And last but not least: The French Mistake. "It's because we had no other choice!" Case closed!
  • Late to the party...

Yeah. So we've been living under a rock. Just started watching this series - serious binge watching. Love the not overdone humor, smiles, smirks, and glances that bring the characters to life. Would like Balthazar and Gabriel to come back. We're only on season 7, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. Looking forward to more!! Love this series.
  • BEDTIME EPISODE

just saw the bedtime stories episode which I found to be very emotional. lit showed how painful it is to lose a love one. very good show.
  • Best Show- Supernatural

Out of the tons and tons of shows, supernatural is by far the best out of all. I have been watching for 6 years and hoping for a season 12.
  • Thank God Falicia day died!!!

I loved Bobby! This show is awesome! Halarious ! And keeps getting better! Except for Charlie UgH ! Falicia Day is SO annoying! Thank God she's dead!
  • KEEP ON KEEPIN ON

I dont want it all to come to an end it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could go on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST DO IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Watched from the beginning and still watch reruns

LOVE the innocence that the brothers carry for each other which continues to grow

Finally glad they made Sam more human last episode who doesn't need to physically release

Looking forward to every episode on baited breathe

Excited about this season!

• Girlfriends and baby hunters

Hunter girlfriends and babies are needed to add to family!
  • Best show on tv

Supernatural has come such a long way from it's humble beginnings. I've watched every step of the way and can say this show just gets better each season. Sure, a miss epi here or there, but 11 seasons? Right?? Crazy!

And season 11 has begun like a drama bomb, with excellent acting on all parts, tight writing and jam packed with so much going on.

Padalecki's face is heart breaking anymore - and this from a viewer who didn't care for his skills at first! He's become very moving to watch - it's so real now. Kudos JP!! You've def won me over. Ackles; I've always enjoyed. Last season he broke my heart watching his transformations. This season he's the best of both sides IMHO. Castiel - I wish they'd write him STRONG again for Pete's sake! Enough! Love Cass; but I miss his "abilities" and his assuredness. And my personal almost-fave (can't choose just one!) Crowley: this season it seems we will see him back in the saddle, at least enough for me. I also enjoy Rowena, and I'm not normally too keen on the newbies. But she's played to the hilt!

LOVE this show. What an effort on everyone's part. I just hope they ALL want to continue making this show the hit, the cult hit, the big hit it has become, for a long time.

Supernatural? You betcha! The best show on your television.
  • Give Cas'sGrace back

Make him to be able to Zap in and Zap out would ya?? Now the heaven sounds like a zoo up in the clouds and all the angels(Can we even call them that anymore??) are like monkeys with knives..
  • Amazing how Eric Kripke still has IT!

9.5 easily. Still the best show out there with solid casting and never runs out of:

1. ideas

2. magic

3. HOTTIES!! HOTTIES!! HOTTIES!!

4. Humour

Testament to the skill of Eric Kripke and his creative team. :D
  • Never gets old!!!#

So into this show, it is ridiculous!!!!!
  • Season 11 come soon

I love Supernatural!! I'm so freaking impatient for SEASON 11!!!
  • SUSPENSE - SCARY - HOLD YOUR

I've enjoyed the show from the start. Supernatural has it all, everything you want in horror, all the creatures of the night, even the unknown for sure.. Based on fact, ficton, superstition, tall tales, heaven and and the your interested in is a must don't give up on a few episodes, watch an entire season.... You will also find in Supernatural - Funny, crazy, crying, even some most of all the entire the cast past and present make a family who stick together even when they didn't want to. Dean, Sam, Castiel, (Bobby, John, Meg, Crowley, Garth and others) they make you want to come back week to Season 1 til the upcoming Season to IT APART OF YOUR WEEK!!!!!! Team Supernaural for all the fun, laughter, scares, and tears...