Supernatural

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

Gislef

Supernatural Fan Reviews (1725)

• My Favorite show...

Although I am hitting 50 this year I have been a faithful viewer of this show. I love this show and I am amazed that the writers keep the material relevant. The actors have great chemistry and they make me laugh. I even watch re runs if I have the opportunity. I have my husband hooked as well and he is ten years older, along with my son who is 24. So this show has great appeal to many for many of my friends, contemporaries watch it as well. I wish them continued success and appreciate all of the crew and writers that work hard to make this my favorite show. Well done...
  • favorite show ever

love this show

never disappoint you guys
  • "Win"chesters

Best show ever
  • Long live the Winchesters

I know the show has reached to it's maturity level and should end may be in 1 or 2 seasons but still it doesn't feels right and I don't want this show to end. NEVER.. this is the best show I have ever watched and probably can watch again and again.
  • THis is my first post... nothing cool just yet... just my take on some of the show

I've been watching Supernatural since it's inaugural year - back in 2005... I was 25. I've basically grown and matured the same exact age right between the two brothers, as Dean is born 79 and Sam in 83... & myself in 80. It's been truly great to go through all the stuff that they have, with them as a viewer, and to hear them say things and crack jokes and make references in which me and my own friends used to do, and STILL do, to this day - regarding pop culture that we grew up with. It's unbelievable the similarities between my friends and I, and those two and our entire generation.

Anyhow, the show is definitely my favorite on television right now. Before it started, I used to watch Smallville and I stuck with THAT until IT ended in 2011, but it got really tedious, and the plots just got cheesier and cheesier. Still I am a faithful viewer, & I like to stick with what I began to enjoy a lot and will stick through it till the end, no matter how bad it gets.

I too, agree with what others say about the show, just haven't actually put them into words like that. It doesn't have to go all cheesy with it's romantic sub-plots... the show is super-realistic for a fantasy and "supernatural" themed show... it's gritty, it's got tough language and all the characters battle their own demons, and it doesn't make it so that your like "ah c'mon man, just get over it already" - you are truly with them. People actually die... not EVERYONE gets saved, and I don't mean just characters who show up in one episode, I'm talking about established characters on the show... sometimes prominently featured ones, who are part of an entire season (or in some cases, a whole lot more).

There's so much that I could say about this show, here, but there truly isn't enough room to put it all in... I've come up with my own "fan-fiction" --- but typically it stays inside my head, as mostly everyone from the beginning of watching . has done with THEIR favorite shows (and what they believe should, could or might happen in future episodes and plotlines). The writers have not ceased to amaze me, and I'm the type that will spin about 50 different scenarios in my head before I catch the next episode... yet still, 4/5 times, it will NOT be what I've thought (& just about every other show I've liked, I have been right typically... well 4/5 times).

For now, I'm just hoping that they'll keep it going for at least another season (and I'm sure I'll say the same next year) --- but truly, where do you go after you have had Lucifer (the Devil)/ The Angel of Death (Death) KILLED... and now, eventually GOD... and then his freakin' SISTER, who is older than even he is, and basically the same type of omniscient, omnipresent force. where the hell do you go after all that??? I personally think that Lucifer is DEFINITELY going to be killed off (maybe resurrected in future seasons or whatever... and that when GOd finally DOES make his for it.... it's going to be CHUCK. (THIS is actually what I really wanted to say here). This is my theory, & I'll try and make it brief. Chuck was a profit before... once profits die off, new ones appear (hence Kevin Tran) - then all those other filler profits. Now, at the end of what APPEARED to be the last season (S-5) - CHuck was literally talking to US... breaking the 4th Wall... the only character to do that in this series so far. He freakin disappeared at the end of the episode and season. Now, he suddenly returns in the 200th episode... "ok, real quick... to us, sam and dean are fictional characters who are THE MEN... but to the people of their own universe (barring angels, demons, death and god... and other hunters).. no one really knows them... but chuck writes all about them... he has VISIONS (which is another key). He is the story teller (GOd is OUR story teller). Now, when kevin appeared and became a profit... sure, he was able to READ the word of GOD... and that's what I believe all the other profits were going to be able to do as well (barring the false profit 'whore of Babylon')... Kevin has never (to my knowledge) shown that he was able to see what happens next as chuck did, before him - literally being able to tell the Winchester boys anything that was going to happen in the near future, and he did this on a fairly regular basis, when he was on the show.... Kevin never ONCE did this... To ME.. Chuck Shirly will wind up being GOD.... I have one issue with that point... which was that Metatron, when Castiel asked him about was he like?" - Castiel. "Who... God??" replies Metatron. "GRUFF... LARGER THAN LIFE... BIT of a SEXIST". Each of these traits couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to CHUCK... he is NONE of the above. However.. in the case of GOD, in stories of this scope... typically the most powerful people or beings are always the ones least expected... often hiding behind a false facad - to come off the exact opposite of what they truly are... (Example... Clark Kent/Superman... better one (in this context: Yoda).

So, that's my opinion... when God finally DOES reveal himself, he will be CHUCK. Also, I HAVE to believe that when he finally DOES show up, he is going to be someone that we the fans already know. I truly don't see them just introducing some unknown actor, or someone foreign to the series, as GOD. We won't care as much... I mean, we will be excited to finally meet the Supernatural universes GOD, finally... but if it's not a character who has already been in the show at some point, and had at LEAST a bit of impact on things, we won't really be able to relate quite as well.

Thank you if you read all of that... I know it was a WHOLE lot... I've never EVER once posted anything about this show, so it sorta had to all come out again.
  • 2015 year of Supernatural

I started to watch the show early in 2015 and haven't ceased since. Binged through the seasons, watched way too much SPN Convention clips of those two and infected two dear friends and my brother in this madness. (Very glad I did as SPN and Padalecki's Always keep fighting Campaign helped one of my friends through a very rough patch). I love the whacky stories, the serious ones, the good, the bad and the ugly. The layers of characters, the humor and seriousness in them. So good. I love the lack of cheesy romance. I do appreciate the every now and then episode of Vampire Diaries if I need my fix of sappy romance but I adore that this show never had to fall back on that. That it's a show about guys and their inner workings in a messed up world, with a messed up view on relationships and what they mean to those they love. Gotta love those guys!

And last but not least: The French Mistake. "It's because we had no other choice!" Case closed!
  • Late to the party...

Yeah. So we've been living under a rock. Just started watching this series - serious binge watching. Love the not overdone humor, smiles, smirks, and glances that bring the characters to life. Would like Balthazar and Gabriel to come back. We're only on season 7, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. Looking forward to more!! Love this series.
  • BEDTIME EPISODE

just saw the bedtime stories episode which I found to be very emotional. lit showed how painful it is to lose a love one. very good show.
  • Best Show- Supernatural

Out of the tons and tons of shows, supernatural is by far the best out of all. I have been watching for 6 years and hoping for a season 12.
  • Thank God Falicia day died!!!

I loved Bobby! This show is awesome! Halarious ! And keeps getting better! Except for Charlie UgH ! Falicia Day is SO annoying! Thank God she's dead!
  • KEEP ON KEEPIN ON

I dont want it all to come to an end it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could go on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST DO IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Watched from the beginning and still watch reruns

LOVE the innocence that the brothers carry for each other which continues to grow

Finally glad they made Sam more human last episode who doesn't need to physically release

Looking forward to every episode on baited breathe

Excited about this season!

• Girlfriends and baby hunters

Hunter girlfriends and babies are needed to add to family!
  • Best show on tv

Supernatural has come such a long way from it's humble beginnings. I've watched every step of the way and can say this show just gets better each season. Sure, a miss epi here or there, but 11 seasons? Right?? Crazy!

And season 11 has begun like a drama bomb, with excellent acting on all parts, tight writing and jam packed with so much going on.

Padalecki's face is heart breaking anymore - and this from a viewer who didn't care for his skills at first! He's become very moving to watch - it's so real now. Kudos JP!! You've def won me over. Ackles; I've always enjoyed. Last season he broke my heart watching his transformations. This season he's the best of both sides IMHO. Castiel - I wish they'd write him STRONG again for Pete's sake! Enough! Love Cass; but I miss his "abilities" and his assuredness. And my personal almost-fave (can't choose just one!) Crowley: this season it seems we will see him back in the saddle, at least enough for me. I also enjoy Rowena, and I'm not normally too keen on the newbies. But she's played to the hilt!

LOVE this show. What an effort on everyone's part. I just hope they ALL want to continue making this show the hit, the cult hit, the big hit it has become, for a long time.

Supernatural? You betcha! The best show on your television.
  • Give Cas'sGrace back

Make him to be able to Zap in and Zap out would ya?? Now the heaven sounds like a zoo up in the clouds and all the angels(Can we even call them that anymore??) are like monkeys with knives..
  • Amazing how Eric Kripke still has IT!

9.5 easily. Still the best show out there with solid casting and never runs out of:

1. ideas

2. magic

3. HOTTIES!! HOTTIES!! HOTTIES!!

4. Humour

Testament to the skill of Eric Kripke and his creative team. :D
  • Never gets old!!!#

So into this show, it is ridiculous!!!!!
  • Season 11 come soon

I love Supernatural!! I'm so freaking impatient for SEASON 11!!!
  • SUSPENSE - SCARY - HOLD YOUR

I've enjoyed the show from the start. Supernatural has it all, everything you want in horror, all the creatures of the night, even the unknown for sure.. Based on fact, ficton, superstition, tall tales, heaven and and the your interested in is a must don't give up on a few episodes, watch an entire season.... You will also find in Supernatural - Funny, crazy, crying, even some most of all the entire the cast past and present make a family who stick together even when they didn't want to. Dean, Sam, Castiel, (Bobby, John, Meg, Crowley, Garth and others) they make you want to come back week to Season 1 til the upcoming Season to IT APART OF YOUR WEEK!!!!!! Team Supernaural for all the fun, laughter, scares, and tears...
  • Love Sam and

I'm so in love with the story and characters, the each season is such a thrill to watch. I just love it.
  • Supernatural Is A Great Show!

I've watched Supernatural since day 1, and i love every episode! Next The Originals!
  • just wondering???

why does it seem that just about every character in this show has a cleft chin? any ways love the show . Scooter Squigg.
  • Happy Birthday Cas

Today (Aug 20) is Misha Collins' birthday. Happy 41st to our favorite complex angel!
  • My secret morning time!

It is a super show and I love the guysso good at being huntersevery morning I grab my coffee and watch the re-runs because once a week is not enough. There is no shortage of spooks and Angels in these plots and its nice to see the brother take names and kick ass, even with their angel friend.

It is entertaining and that is what TV should beThanks!
  • Lost interest in the show some seasons ago, just seeing for sake of continuity.

After the leviatons there is no serious plot in the series.
  • New Episode maybe ?

Ok, dont get me wrong the big picture episodes are great but a true fan will always like the one off episodes too where sam and dean hunt something and save a family from a terrifying creature.

i had this idea, whilst being hungover and rewatching some old episodes. Do you remember that episode (season 3 episode 15) ? with the immortal jack the ripper guy??

i think it would be cool in a episode if that guy somehow got out of the fridge/coffin dean and sam put him a kid or adult was walking around with a metal detector or something).

Anyway, whn the ripper guy gets out. and starts doing his thing again. he accidentally kills and assimilates a monsters appendage (which give the guy weird abilities) then this starts the ripper guy on a collection spree of monster parts. meanwhile dean and sam try to stop him. (i do realise that the stein family couldve do the same thing but lets say for arguments sake that they were missing some vital information and always thought it too be impossible or something). Sam and Dean would have to use collectivly the weaknesses of many monsters.. could make for a cool episode. what do you think ?

Email -

. if this aires all i want is one of those cool thank you or commemorative quotes with my name message after the episode.
  • Get out of my way!

I loved Dean this episode he went off and when he goes off get the hell out of his way. I hated to see Charlie die, in fact I'm still upset over the producers decision to kill her off, but they needed to justify Deans rage and descent into hell and self-pity and Charlie unfortunately was the fuel to set future events into motion. The King of hell (what can I say) I just adore his character and I'm sorry I love Sam, but a part of me was hoping Crowley would kill him, if only to spice things up. As for Castiel I suppose his death is coming next season, but then again that would signal the end of the show, because he's such a central character. I would like to say that this isn't Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Or Breaking Bad, the writers don't have to kill off every single fan favorite character to drive the show forward. Just use of bit of ingenuity and you'll figure something out.
  • tired of Dean

Really? Cas couldn't over power Dean? They need to hurry up and wrap up the mark of cane. But i like that it is Sam trying to save Dean because we see too much of Dean saving Sam. But Dean is becoming an @sshole lately.
  • The Prisoner episode. What happened

Wait. I thought the bunker was protected by magic and that NO ONE could enter without the key. Abadon traveled through time to find the key because even as a Knight of Hell she could not get in without it. But a Styne could just kick down the door? Huh?

And how is it that Cas could overpower Demon Dean earlier in the season, but not human Dean? Angel beats demon, right? So why couldn't Cas take on Dean, who wasn't even a demon at the time?

Love Dean all powered up and that Sam still isn't giving up. Also loved it when Crowley's eyes turned red and showed his true power. Completely disliked the whole kick down the door to the bunker and human beats up an angel thing, though. Don't like discontinuity.
  • supernatural lately

ive noticed a lot lately that the dialogue has been making the fans seem like idiots, like we cant follow the story, they repeat whats going on in the episodes over and over. this season has really just been like one long episode and im disappointed, ive been watching this show since the pilot and half way through the seaons I was always impressed until now.