Supernatural

Survival of the Fittest

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 18, 2012 on The CW

• Sun Tsu anyone?

The writing this season has been uneven to say the least, however the point and the main thread that keeps SPN what it's supposed to be has been well kept!

There have been some incredible eps this season, incredibly well written and incredibly well written, and of course since our boys can do no wrong... well not much anyway... incredibly well acted.

Thanks to trouble with the CW as it airs here in Texas I've had to find other means of watching SPN and frankly I've marathoned the last 5 eps over the last 2 days. and WOW! What an awesome Marathon it's been!

I will say when I cam across the ep with Kevin as the new prophet I was both delighted and frustrated since the tablet he interpreted was a mix of derivatives of babylonian, akkadian and sumerian cuneiform. Sam at least should've been able to recognize the script if not read it, of course that's just me... also, my guess is it was one of the over 50 tablets called "ME" that the goddess Inanna stole from Enki... but then again... Mesopotamian history is a bit of my thing, so we'll let the creative license slide a bit...

Anyway, I have to say, everything from Bobby falling to his anger, to the boys putting him to rest for real this time (maybe), to Dick's back door deal with Crowley (whom I have to say I finally can find a wee bit of respect for. Now don't get me wrong, I love Mark Sheppard, but Crowley hasnt' been written very well for the most part, at least till now) who may or may not have bent over Dick or the Winchesters depending on who he thought was the bigger threat, (Thanks for reading my mind there Dean)... to the last moment of the ep...

WOW! I gotta say... well done and definitely looking forward to seeing AlphaVamp and perhaps many other monster's of the week straining to pick up the pieces of Dick Roman's empire ... season 8 holds an incredible potential! I can't wait to find out what they do with the 'monsters' gaining bits and pieces of the Roman empire and how they intend to clean up the craptastic mess Castiel started by unleashing it all... well okay, if we wanna get really fair about it... the shit that God started and left us to clean up.

Kudos and props to every one of the Supernatural Kast and Krew! Thank you all for all the hard work you do on behalf of your fans!

Jensen, Jared, and Jim, thank you gentlemen for all you do for us! Blessings and joy to you all! Now... enjoy your time off. You've more than earned it.