Supernatural

The Born-Again Identity

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2012 on The CW

• poor sam.....BUT OMG! Cas we missed you!.... spoiler

This is what you get when you thriugh a soul in Lucifers dog bowl. Do you think there is just going to be cure out there?- Sam

Sam goes through a troubling time pyschologically fighting off the devil,while Dean gets acquainted with the new version of Cas. whom we have missed terribly. although i cant help feeling like his arrival is a little bit down played and undercooked. Cas simply appears on the door step of his new house. Dean is shocked but sad to see him so lost. I loved Cas' kick ass come back scene. He burns all thoughs demons and at the same time gets his memories back. Now he realises what he is and what he is truely capable of (Cas is an odd name1 LOL). Now the secrets out they go off to rescue Sam, accompanied by.. you guessed it, Meg/?. What does she want from Dean,simply to come bine their forces, and what a great team they make. I think Meg brings a fantastic sense of cockiness and irony that is greatly missed from Bobby and the new guy ( can not remeber his nameand what happened to him any way).

the epidoe was slightly depressing however when we learn of Sams confrontation with the devil. It has been too long since the devil played football with sams pyche. But lucky for Sam he has incredible alies, Cas comes to the rescue by switching places with him. there are still some unresolved issues at hand. like what happened to their new go between guy? I aM Guessing he his dead? sad he was fun. Plus latley i felt like the last two episodes has lost its pacing slightly.