Supernatural

The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 27, 2012 on The CW

• Daytime

Ok how adorable is Felicia day? And how cool is Charlie? Can't wait to see more of her in seasons 8&9
  • Felicia Day!

Oh GOD, this episode was so much win. Felicia Day = every nerd's dream come true <3 . So much hilarity ensued. Dean made fun of Sam for giving Charlie the Harry Potter pep talk, but then Dean gets his share of embarassment when he has to fake flirt with a dude xD . Dick Roman gives off such an evil creepy aura, especially when he was with Charlie later on. And the climax with Bobby was PERFECT.
  • The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo

The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo was a perfect, entertaining, and funny episode of Supernatural. It was full of character development, action, and humor. Charlie was a great character and I enjoyed watching her scenes. I also loved when she uncovered Frank's Files on Dick Roman because that scene where information about the Leviathans was popping up in a style similar to the video "The Secret". Learning about Dick's plans was awesome and I like that he thinks big. His plans are a bit disturbing especially because this episode's issues seemed to echo our actual reality with all that is going on in the world today. I loved how Dick was being playful with his words when introducing himself to Charlie who turned out to be a great spy. I wish we would have learned more about what was in the package stolen from Dick. It was also great to see more of Bobby though he may be turning to a vengeful spirit. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • It would be really douchy of me not to write a review of this episode.. says the girl on he second viewing of this episode

So we have a gang now working! Bobby, the boys and this new young chick that is sooo cool! Loved Charie as much as Garth these new characters and the icing on the cake. The creators has definetly found a balance betwent eh current situation with the boys and the Supernatural world they live in. I liked the way Bobby suddenly has his own agenda for Dick, which is understanable but it sonflicts with what the boys are doing. And the new girl is such a geeky replica of the modern day sci fi and fantasy fan she is th intellegent version of BECKY! ( YUCK DONT EVEN WANT TO MAKE A COMPATRIOSN). But we love her cute bouncy fun behaviour, she so sweet no wander Dick wants to eat her.
  • Dean to Sam: "You go, Dumbledork."

I think this episode was one the best of the season. I loved Charlie and I hope she makes a reappearance and maybe DOESN"T DIE! That would be a change of pace. Maybe her lesbianism will allow the writers to keep her alive, because the female viewers won't have to see her as a threat. Of course, I get it though. The Winchesters are in a dangerous business, and the only reason why they aren't dead is that they haven't been allowed to die. Anyway, so Charlie was awesome and here are some quotes to exemplify why:

"These things are gonna eat everyone I know. What kind of douchebag stands by for that?"

"So you're saying you guys are monster hunters. So there are other monsters?"

About Dick Roman: "Your password is 'w1nn1ng' with two 1s? Fail."

"So, good luck saving the world. Peace out, bitches."

My favorite scene of all was the Harry Potter pep talk that Sam gives Charlie. I think it's just adorable that Sam has either seen all the movies or read all the books or both. His knowledge is too in depth to just be gleaned from any media sources. I really like to imagine that he's actually read all the books.

So yes, this episode was really funny, but also did a lot to drive the plot forward in terms of the Leviathan arc. My favorite quote of all has to be from ghost Bobby, where he summarizes the Leviathans plans: "This is about knocking us off the top of the food chain. This is about them Levis living here forever, 1 percenter-style, while we march our dopey, fat asses down to the shiny new death camps at every corner."

So to summarize, I LOVED this episode and want to watch it again if I get a chance!
  • Dude seriously BEST EPISODE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude seriously BEST EPISODE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Finally, an excellent episode that we've been waiting for!

Wo! That's one of the best episodes of the serie and it's just fantastic.

The writers finally decide to go back on the main story line of this season and it's just perfect.

It has lots of suspense, humor and that's the soul of supernatural, making you free creepy but always crave for more.

Keep it going!
  • Keep this level up, please!

Okay. Wow. That was definetily one of my favorite episodes this season! (probably the very best episode this season, really) Felicia Day did a great job, and so did the writers with her character. I was surprised Dean didn't hit on her. FINALLY the writers are doing something great with this whole Bobby-situation, I feel like they are doing the best they can on this point. The scene where they escaped from the building was just perfect. I have to say I was really surprised of how incredibly awesome this episode was. I HOPE YOU KEEP THIS LEVEL UP, WRITERS!
  • wow what an episode

wow great episode well done loved it fantastic job can't wait for more go supernatural you rock