Supernatural

The Mentalists

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 04, 2011 on The CW

• Some superb Supernatural!

These are some of my favourite things:

-The suspense really had me. It actually gave me chills at one point (when the ghost appears on the video) and kept me at the edge of my seat a lot (especially when we see Margaret attacking, and double that when Sam is about to get shot by the pawn shop owner.)

-I loved how the town full of psychics put a really interesting spin on the ghost hunt, figuring out which psychic was fake and which was real, and which sister was doing the ganking, and which psychic was controling her. (I did not suspect the pawn shop owner at all.)

-The deaths were as twisted and gory and entertaining as always. No one kills people off better than Supernatural! (I especially liked dropping a guy onto a table of forks and knives all standing to attention.)

-"If you affirmate me, I'm going to punch you in the face." I loved Sam hiding his fond smile when Dean said that. That's when I knew everything was going to be okay between them, will always be okay between them. Ah Sam, you know you love your big brother to death, you can't stay mad at him!

-The brotherly moments were so great, the reconciliation was perfect, and Dean finally started to admit how the loss of Cas had affected him.

-And I love that it was Ellen who told Dean to talk or she would kick his ass. That was so Ellen! I have all kinds of love for that!

-I loved how Sam just matter of factly puts his bags in the trunk of Dean's stolen car. And how that whole scene ended with "Don't compare us to that Hall of Crazy. We're like poster kids of functional family life compared to them." -"It's a low bar." -"Hey, grading on a curve has gotten me past everything since kindergarten, so don't knock it." Ah, Dean.

Looking forward to the next episode!