Supernatural

The Slice Girls

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 03, 2012 on The CW

• Good one!

First of all, I disagree with the poster below who writes: "If a person no longer enjoys the show then there are plenty of other things to watch on tv. It annoys me when these votes bring the score for the episode unnaturally down."

One does not have to necessarily love/like every episode of a show, and in fact, in most cases this never happens. Shows that can truly say they produce an episode that EVERYONE enjoys EACH time are a rarity indeed. Additionally, who is anyone to tell anyone else what anyone is to like, or more so, what they should watch? Generalizations such as that ... suck ... and comparatively, why I think that TV.com is successful: it allows posters from all walks and thoughts to share what they think about what they are watching.

K, now off my soap box.

This episode was great. Not perfect, but great. The killings were pretty gory (gorey?) which is always fun, and the premise was a good one. The ending left a little to be desired and the entire episode felt a little rushed, but I'd rather that any day over slow episodes.

All in all for me a well-deserved 8.5, although Supernatural as a whole still garners a pretty "Dang Superb" rating from me. Let's face it, there is not much else on television that comes close.