Supernatural

Season 12 Episode 21

There's Something About Mary

Full Episode: There's Something About Mary

Full Episode Summary

Sam and Dean begin to realize that someone is picking off American Hunters. Meanwhile, Toni continues her work brainwashing Mary.

7.1
out of 10
Average Rating
55 votes
Episode Discussion (6)
May 21, 2017
How do you edit responses posed?? I can't see how! Lol,,,feeling foolish. Sorry for typos in my recent posts.
May 21, 2017
So far I'm the only vote for Mary. Which I find funny. Th ep is named after her and it is centered around her. The subplot in the ep is the other continuing story of Lucy Crowley and the revelation of his collaboration with the Brits.

I have seen every ep ... this season is very good. It has a lot of dynamic storylines. Impressive and unusual after so many years. Kudos to the writers.
As long as you are willing to go into the fantasy and some of the needed contrivance of how things work,this a procedural after all. It is likely my favorite of the two I watch. The other being Elementary.
Everything else I watch is cable and premium. So I guess I'm saying...I really like this show and happy it is still and will be on.moreless
May 13, 2017
Am I the only one who wish Mary would go back to wherever she came from?
May 21, 2017
Lol....I get it,I use to. Kinda. But this storyline is,I think,now a very good one with the Brits. It is different from what we're use. Our little family with the guys,Crowley,Lucy and Castile of course,they are the mainstay now. But weren't always. Other than the guys,they came with story evolution as it were.

But this show had been in for so long. It must evolve. That my take anyway. To each his own in the end.
May 13, 2017
This episode me made me hate the BMOL even more - make them burn! And Mary ..... well no comment.
May 21, 2017
Yeah. They are good dynamic. Who are the monsters? Humans can and are evil. The personified evil in the others is what we are use to with Supernatural of course...lol...but we see human evil dealt with on the show effectively for sure,

More Info About This Show