Supernatural

We Need to Talk About Kevin

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 03, 2012 on The CW

• The boys are back in town!!!!

Okay, give me just a few minutes to get my excitement in check. THE BOYS ARE BACK! I've been waiting for the season premiere for weeks now, and maybe because of that I found it lacking.

Don't get me wrong, I like supernatural, but I felt like this season premiere was a bit predictable. It felt like a re-run. Dean coming back. Dean angry at Sam for not looking for him and blah and blah and blah...

Nevertheless, there were some pretty cool stuff, like Dean cutting Benny's soul out and Kevin (with a new hair cut) being less of a liability that I thought: he held his own when Crowley's minions arrived.

I enjoyed watching the usual banter (and resentment among other things) between Sam and Dean, but I'm intrigued by what exactly happened in Purgatory, what Dean had to do there, and of course what happened to Castiel.

Sam's story bored me. But then again, I've always leaned toward Dean. So maybe that just me.

Though I found it lacking, I can't wait to see what Mr Carver has in store for us this year, and I hope to see more of Benny soon.

Please, please, please Mr Carver don't screw this up!