Surface

Episode 112

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 09, 2006 on NBC

• Miles is begining to understand that he is starting to have nim-like atributes. way cool Laura and Rich are finally understanding that the people searching for them want to kill them.

how cool is that scene where Miles is in the bathroom checking out his eyes where instead of contracting into small spheres with light...are doing the reptilian slits...he is also having more agressive animal nature when frusterated or mad...it seams that with heightened emotions is when the nim symptoms show up...about to kiss a girl, anoying sister, not seing nim (sharing the sneeze) I think this is kinda like ET and Elliot.

I feel like the schenes with Laura and Rich kinda drag...but I think that it is just because I am more intirested in Nimrod and Miles story...though I know that laura's is important also...sometimes I just want to smack her...half the time if she would listen to Rich the agency guys would not find them...at least not as soon.

At the beginning of the show...they had Miles and Rich IMing each other about the creatures...I didn't watch all of them, but did anything come of that or is it just a coincidence? (at the moment)