Surface

Episode 114

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 30, 2006 on NBC

• Better without the monkey... lol

I keep wondering when they are actually going to try to be creative enough to come up with episode titles, but considering we're up to episode 14, I'm thinking it'll probably never happen, not this season anyway. Maybe next season, if there is a season two.

Could Daughtery *be* any more of a useless female? Standing around and screaming while the boys duke it out - and, just a thought, if you say "Don't make me shoot you - stop right there" - then *shoot* the guy if he keeps coming at you! Go for a non life-threatening shot - arm, leg, foot, whatever, but shoot the guy, quit bluffing.

Please don't make Miles eat any of those eggs after putting that much salt on them, in the diner. Ick... Hmm, pointing a loaded shotgun in a crowded diner - can you say collateral damage?

Damn, that was smooth - LOL!!! "Maybe we should talk about this outside..." then slams the door behind her so he can continue beating on Lee.

I don't know about you, but when someone tells me to pull over, I would *slow down* and pull off the road - not accelerate around a corner and go slamming down a dirt road...

Well, it's official - Laura's ex is a prick... Calling the exact guys that she least wants to see...

That crowd around Miles and Greg gathered really quickly - usually takes some time for the grapevine to spread the word of a fight going on. The scene where "the angry townsfolk" gather outside Miles' house - well, you had to know that was coming.

Okay... I didn't expect Lee to let Laura go. Little bits of information keep dribbling out, but at least we're finally getting some real pieces of the story to put together. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that the man in the white hat is Alger Kessler.

At least there was no talking monkey this week - the show has regained some of it's previous intelligence, which is nice. I had been despairing of that for a while. Here's hoping that next week continues in the same vein.