Surface

Episode 114

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 30, 2006 on NBC

• The pace is set as we race for the end of the season. Rich follows the clues while Laura, uncomfortable with Rich's aggressive negotiation technique, is 'handed in' to Lee and the suits by her ex.

On the whole I enjoyed this ep. But there were a couple of things that annoyed me. Namely, the thing with the cell phones.
    How did Rich know Lee's cellphone number to call Laura? And how did Lee know it was Rich calling (since he looked at the screen and handed the phone straight over to Laura). OR if it was her phone how come he could wirelessly connect to it without any 'discovery' or synchronisation?

Anyway, apart from that nitpick...

The 'mob' scene outside Miles house was disturbing. It would have been nice if someone had pointed out to Greg's father though, that his son had been bullying and kicking Miles up to the point Miles defended himself. I'm sure it wouldn't have been the first time someone had pointed out his son was a thug.

I'm guessing that the 2 of everything find Rich made at Iderdex coupled with and the undersea earthquake that causes the tsunami is part of Kessler's master plan to wipe out the human race so that he can repopulate to his own design.

Roll on season final next week