Surface Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

Surface season 2?

Gryxor

[1]Mar 20, 2006
    • level: 1
    I searched, but didn't find anything. Is there going to be a new season of surface?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstnxprsn

[2]Mar 20, 2006
    • level: 5
    Respectfully, I hope you searched better than you did here. Did it occur to you that a thread dedicated to the preservation of the show, might have been a good place to check for the latest info? LOL

Please, consider yourself invited to join us there on the Project Nim Discussion thread to discuss this, and check out the P.N. Info thread to find out what you can do to help. - Jstn

tvis4me

[3]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 6
    On the itunes video download section it said that the last episode was the season finale so i guess there might be.

angelzita

[4]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    It wont be offical tell may, which sucks cuz that when the sweeps are and they should run some eps on monday or something, so that they know that there really are people out there that love this show. personally i might like it more then lost. not by much but i do. since is more realistic in all to a certain degree of course. like it could be true that they are creatures of the ocean that we dont know are there, and with that i know that it is. now i heard somthing that they are planing on a 2nd season but may we can only hope may will be a good time and SURFACE will be back. i can only hope. if not they need to make some more eps for us die hard fans who need to know what the heck is going on. and would like some closar if it is comeing to an it. BUT im not saying it cuz my hope are up to high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittyeephouse

[5]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 5
    I hope so. I did see that the last show was the SEASON finale, not series, so that's good news. I don't know what they can do with the show though. Everything is wet.

GODHOOD

[6]Apr 5, 2006
    • level: 17
    I fear "Surface" won't comeback, basically because "Deal or No Deal" is getting big ratings.

bowling255

[7]Apr 5, 2006
    • level: 66
    They need to have surface on after deal or no deal then maybe the ratings will go up for surface haveing deal or no deal as a lead in.

sfviewer

[8]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 27
    I hope they make a mini series, I'm sure the writers already finished the scripts, they just have to close the story in a few episodes just to answer the questions raised in season 1.
    Edited on 09/03/2006 11:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.

SaveNimrod88

[9]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 1
    Thats so lame, it's just a game show! Surface is a show that actually as a plot and is totally awsome! don't give up hope! go to savesurface.com and sign the petitions!
    Comon NBC, save Nim!